It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet 2012 Starting From Alien Moonbase

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by goh13
My god, you people just keep talking to try and believe there is some form of alien out there? Good luck with that.

Chances are, they won’t find Earth and if they did, they won’t hide themselves. Tell you wait, I bet you 100 bucks that the aliens humans find will be microscopic.

I really want to talk more about how stupid this thread sound but Subject X did a good job.

Although, when I was in school, I saw a weird flying aircraft. It did not have wings, it is not a plane. It did not have blades, it is not a helicopter. It was disc shaped and flow low to the ground, it was not a blimp. It had three flashing lights, red, green and something else I have forgotten. I am not saying it was an alien but god damn it I can’t think of anything else! It sounds crazy so I do not believe it because there must be an explanation. Let us just say it was a UFO. I really wish to know what the hell was that thing. Sorry for the mini story :p

Silly goh13.
They not only found Earth, they are our overlords.

Here's a bit of free advice: Try surrendering your left/logistic side of your brain and encourage the right side out a bit more. Because you seem to perhaps be stuck in logic and that's a very limiting place to reside.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Nice thread OP. I for one can't add any value to this. Could be birds but maybe not. Regardless it's still very interesting.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by blacko
This video is more fake than Anna Nicole's breasts. I realize that this is ATS, but why are there so many gullible types here that latch onto to every new video/prediction as "the one"?

My best guess IS many ARE sensing SOMETHING up there that many are blocked for some reason from sensing...
the vid looked real but I am no CGI intelligence. 1 however does feel there is LUNAR activities not mentioned here on EA*RTH. So I don't feel they are gullible more then sensing with their awareness and some overreacting out of PURE effect from what they may be sensing. Yes I am 1 who feels there IS lunar activity but that's me lol..

edit on 9/17/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

If it were real, thousands of people would have seen, and filmed it. Not just one random Youtube UFO channel.

Its fake, you are in denial along with the other 50 people who also believe it to be real.

Denial?...why?.....because I won't commit to one side?
Hmmmm, I always considered that healthy!

Ah. whatever.

PS If I were you, I'd stop assuming that you know how others SHOULD, COULD or WOULD behave (i.e. 1000's would've filmed it....etc).
That's very Dr Phil-ish of you!

Its called reality.

There is no point debating things with you, or people like you. You have NO idea what you are on about. You skirt around issues and point blame at others because of your lack of understanding.

You are a funny lot, so naive/gullible.

link   

Originally posted by Voldster
Obvious bird flight is obvious. 16 pages long, over bird CGI. You guys crack me up, sometimes.

If everyone would've agreed with me on page one, we wouldn't be here 16 pages later for your entertainment!

That is the first thing I thought of. And apparently it didn't go over too well.

One other thing, do yourself a favor and lose the 'obvious' lingo.
In the year 2012, nothing is 'obvious' anymore. Even reality is being challenged

Nah, the user who posted the video on Youtube is a nutjob. I am all for being open minded but an alien bug attack just because of a shiney, and a normal bug mind you, he saw? Never mind all that UFO videos he faked. If the well is poisoned, you bet your sweet ass the water you drink will be the same.

link   
Isn't it curious that the people who HAVE seen these type of light anomalies up close don't claim to know what they are.

While the folks who haven't seen for themselves seem to know EXACTLY what they are or are not?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by goh13
My god, you people just keep talking to try and believe there is some form of alien out there? Good luck with that.

Chances are, they won’t find Earth and if they did, they won’t hide themselves. Tell you wait, I bet you 100 bucks that the aliens humans find will be microscopic.

I really want to talk more about how stupid this thread sound but Subject X did a good job.

Although, when I was in school, I saw a weird flying aircraft. It did not have wings, it is not a plane. It did not have blades, it is not a helicopter. It was disc shaped and flow low to the ground, it was not a blimp. It had three flashing lights, red, green and something else I have forgotten. I am not saying it was an alien but god damn it I can’t think of anything else! It sounds crazy so I do not believe it because there must be an explanation. Let us just say it was a UFO. I really wish to know what the hell was that thing. Sorry for the mini story :p

Silly goh13.
They not only found Earth, they are our overlords.

Here's a bit of free advice: Try surrendering your left/logistic side of your brain and encourage the right side out a bit more. Because you seem to perhaps be stuck in logic and that's a very limiting place to reside.

Mate, I’m all for being creative but when talking about things like this, you just can’t. That is where you start being crazy. Look at facts and look at data. Unless you bring me some good quality, non-CGI video of aliens, you are wrong.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

This video is more fake than Anna Nicole's breasts. I realize that this is ATS, but why are there so many gullible types here that latch onto to every new video/prediction as "the one"?

My best guess IS many ARE sensing SOMETHING up there that many are blocked for some reason from sensing...
the vid looked real but I am no CGI intelligence. 1 however does feel there is LUNAR activities not mentioned here on EA*RTH. So I don't feel they are gullible more then sensing with their awareness and some overreacting out of PURE effect from what they may be sensing. Yes I am 1 who feels there IS lunar activity but that's me lol..

There is a lot of lunar activity. You're not alone in your thinking Ophiuchus 13. And I have a hunch, the majority of people who mock this and poke fun at others for not agreeing this is a fake, are the same ones who do NOT believe there is activity on the Moon.
So how one views this is almost a direct reflection of someone's belief system.

But at the same time, just because people like you and me believe in lunar activity, that does NOT automatically make this anymore legit either.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Feelings are not facts. I can feel that the moon is made out of cheese to my very essence but it does not make it so.

Learn to separate the two.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

But at the same time, just because people like you and me believe in lunar activity, that does NOT automatically make this anymore legit either.

I agree and am 50/50 on the fence with this particular image for 1 has observed those who observe and release CGI images to test or psychiatric eval members ect. for some ODD reason. @ times though I DO feel REAL images are released for fun to get evaluations on how some would react to seeing something real after so many fake exposures. Its a strange game here on EA*RTH.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by blacko

Anna Nicoles breast were more real than this video. And thats saying a lot. More entertaining to look at too.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by blacko

I have seen activity on the moon with my own eyes.

Was I looking for it? No. Do I have proof? No.

Is it my job to prove anything to you? Absolutely not.

link   

I can feel love from FAMILY as well as DANGER and so can you. FEELINGS are in fact a FACT. Do you feel the GLOBAL economy well then why not SPACE activities? But I get where your coming from.

link   
reply to post by goh13

It's okay goh13.
You're not meant or designed to fully understand (some of) what's going on right now. And I don't mean to elude that I fully understand however, I do know a bit more than say.....you do.

I have patience and I need to understand we're not all on the same awakening level..... although I really don't know why that is or how that works.

But try not to lob inflammatory words at others. That's not only uncalled for but shows lack of maturity and maybe that's why you're being left in the dark.

I hope you have an enlightening experience one day, soon. I truly mean that because you'll never look at life the same way!

We are not alone.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by htapath
Isn't it curious that the people who HAVE seen these type of light anomalies up close don't claim to know what they are.

While the folks who haven't seen for themselves seem to know EXACTLY what they are or are not?

They know exactly what they are, cgi dots. But if they were to say in the description:

"I need some money and dont want to go out and work for it, so i made this fake ufo video for you all to watch, be sure to click on the ads"

They wouldnt get many views, would they?

The fact remains, more than one person would have seen this and uploaded it had it been real.

Many of us on here can, and do use software like Maya, 3dsmax, After Effects, vegas pro......so what can you bring to the table? What makes your opinion more valid than mine? Mine is based on knowledge, not on faith.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

They know exactly what they are, cgi dots. But if they were to say in the description:

"I need some money and dont want to go out and work for it, so i made this fake ufo video for you all to watch, be sure to click on the ads"

The fact remains, more than one person would have seen this and uploaded it had it been real.

Many of us on here can, and do use software like Maya, 3dsmax, After Effects, vegas pro......so what can you bring to the table? What makes your opinion more valid than mine? Mine is based on knowledge, not on faith.

No matter what you or anyone else says this will not change, you see.

Your premise is not valid. There are people watching Grand Canyon constantly as well.

But nobody in their right mind claims to know everything that happens at GC, do they?

Multiply that to scale and think about it man.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

No matter what you or anyone else says this will not change, you see.

Your premise is not valid. There are people watching Grand Canyon constantly as well.

But nobody in their right mind claims to know everything that happens at GC, do they?

Multiply that to scale and think about it man.

Like I did, please talk about what you saw. Maybe PM me if you feel it derails the thread?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Weather balloons and swamp gas.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Feelings are not facts. I can feel that the moon is made out of cheese to my very essence but it does not make it so.

If I may................

I think it comes down to 'believing' and 'knowing'.

Believing is cerebral (based on information we've gathered) the other, Knowing is emotional (based on wisdom stored within our DNA)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Its called reality.

There is no point debating things with you, or people like you. You have NO idea what you are on about. You skirt around issues and point blame at others because of your lack of understanding.

You are a funny lot, so naive/gullible.

In an honest attempt to learn and grow and accept constructive criticism, I have no idea what your complaint is. What does You have NO idea what you are on about ." mean
But in case you mean something like; I'm on something. Nope. I don't drug, drink or smoke.

edit on 17-9-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join