It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet 2012 Starting From Alien Moonbase

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Well I've read through the whole thread (took a good chunk of time too lol) The original video is very neat! I don't know much about video editing and what not but from the examples provided by other users it seems this could be just CGI. That's not to say it 100% is but only that it could be. I am very open to the idea of "life out there" though and would not discount it in any way

I don't think there is anything wrong with being wrong. (As far as the whole moon rotation, tidal locking debacle) I think it's safe to say we've all been wrong a time or two! Heck, I learned quite a lot about the moon from this post alone.

I also don't think you were/are deliberately trying to hoax anyone. You seem like a person who is genuinely passionate about the topic and so you came here to get opinions. I thought that was what people did here? lol. As someone else wrote many pages back, I hope that some of the negative things posted don't discourage you from bringing interesting videos forward for discussion. Although I'm very new to the whole UFO thing, I very much enjoy the videos and seeing what people more experienced and far smarter than I am have to say about them!

Thank you for the thread

edit on 17-9-2012 by Miri08 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
To me, the convenience that he's actually managed to capture this is what leads me to believe it's probably a fake....could be legit, but I just find it too convenient that he was just randomly filming the moon, and then he captured the above.

Source: Rational thinking.

Yeah but, isn't that how things get discovered?....accidentally?.....when we're not looking?
Otherwise it would be called expectations.

It was scanning the skies where astronomers discovered planets. They weren't necessarily looking for them. They just happened-upon them.

This is not to say this isn't fake. I honestly don't know at this time. All I know is I can definitely see someone kicking back and panning the Moon then........seeing something that wasn't expected.

Again, not saying that this is the case here. Just in general I mean so I wouldn't consider this behavior the smoking gun to fakery.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The lights seem much clearer than the moon. There isn't any atmospheric distortion with these lights. It's fairly easy to insert little lights like these into videos. A 6 year old can do it these days, point being it doesn't take a genius with a lot of money to work with CGI. Also, I am a recreational astronomer and so are millions of other people. I observe the moon every other night unless it's a new moon of course. At any given time there are thousands of telescopes focused on the moon and I assure you that if this event were true, there would be more than one person to have witnessed it. This is an astronomers dream come true, so trust me you would have heard about it from others. Although I am a believer in extraterrestrial life among us, I believe this to be CGI.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop
here's the saddest part about what ATS has become.

Original video, okay, it gets some flags and stars, cool!

But every response that throws this video out there as legit gets tons of attention/stars and every post that literally calls it what it is (a *VERY* amateur maya/3dsm project) gets tossed out the window as trollish and uneducated.

If you look at that footage and believe it to be anything other than CGI.....

Holy cow.

Many of us are too humble and too 'human' to commit to something that is---- out of our reach.....on the internet-----in 2D and could go both ways.
So we're left with opinions dipped as facts.

Opinions don't convince. They merely help shape consideration.

You say CGI.
How about the other 50 members who say it's real?
Why is your 'opinion' better than theirs?

See the conundrum?
Don't worry about stars and flags. We're trying to figure out life and where we fit in. Not stupid trinkets of accolades on a forum!!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
An impossible footage of a full moon on September 15th, at the time of a new moon.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by FearYourMind
The lights seem much clearer than the moon. There isn't any atmospheric distortion with these lights. It's fairly easy to insert little lights like these into videos. A 6 year old can do it these days, point being it doesn't take a genius with a lot of money to work with CGI. Also, I am a recreational astronomer and so are millions of other people. I observe the moon every other night unless it's a new moon of course. At any given time there are thousands of telescopes focused on the moon and I assure you that if this event were true, there would be more than one person to have witnessed it. This is an astronomers dream come true, so trust me you would have heard about it from others. Although I am a believer in extraterrestrial life among us, I believe this to be CGI.

You may be right.

But here's the thing too. Perhaps not all astronomers see something and.or report it (or upload it) immediately. In fact, they might keep it to themselves because they themselves are unsure what they just saw.

Backyard astronomers are just people with telescopes. They don't have a bigger leg up than the average person does as far as what's out there. They might now the positions and the general biology of celestial objects better but they don't know what's going on out there.
And the few who DO come out to say they've seen objects usually don't get taken seriously.
It's a lose-lose battle.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop
here's the saddest part about what ATS has become.

Original video, okay, it gets some flags and stars, cool!

But every response that throws this video out there as legit gets tons of attention/stars and every post that literally calls it what it is (a *VERY* amateur maya/3dsm project) gets tossed out the window as trollish and uneducated.

If you look at that footage and believe it to be anything other than CGI.....

Holy cow.

Many of us are too humble and too 'human' to commit to something that is---- out of our reach.....on the internet-----in 2D and could go both ways.
So we're left with opinions dipped as facts.

Opinions don't convince. They merely help shape consideration.

You say CGI.
How about the other 50 members who say it's real?
Why is your 'opinion' better than theirs?

See the conundrum?
Don't worry about stars and flags. We're trying to figure out life and where we fit in. Not stupid trinkets of accolades on a forum!!!!

If it were real, thousands of people would have seen, and filmed it. Not just one random Youtube UFO channel.

Its fake, you are in denial along with the other 50 people who also believe it to be real.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Miri08

Thank you m'friend

I really appreciate your encouraging words.
Nice to have you aboard!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

If it were real, thousands of people would have seen, and filmed it. Not just one random Youtube UFO channel.

Its fake, you are in denial along with the other 50 people who also believe it to be real.

Denial?...why?.....because I won't commit to one side?
Hmmmm, I always considered that healthy!

Ah. whatever.

PS If I were you, I'd stop assuming that you know how others SHOULD, COULD or WOULD behave (i.e. 1000's would've filmed it....etc).
That's very Dr Phil-ish of you!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This, along with all pics/video "evidence" of supposed alien space craft prove their existence about as much as a Jesus image burnt onto toast or appearing in a water stain proves his existence. I remain unconvinced on both fronts.

But, keep'em coming - because I can't wait to be convinced!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Still Pluto has 5 moons now
2 discovered in the last 2 years
IM JUST SAYEN...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Nobody else filmed it BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED! ITS FAKE. I know you want to believe in the little green men, and thats fine. But there are far better fake videos out there to believe in.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
It could be cgi....it could be real whatever the case we will never in truth know what they are just speculate.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Could it be rocks coming off of the moon? Maybe the moon is breakingg up.... How weird would that be? it
Oops like debri.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedParrotHead
This, along with all pics/video "evidence" of supposed alien space craft prove their existence about as much as a Jesus image burnt onto toast or appearing in a water stain proves his existence. I remain unconvinced on both fronts.

But, keep'em coming - because I can't wait to be convinced!

Healthy attitude my friend and the same one I adopted

This proves nothing nor disproves anything.
It's a burp. A blemish. A nothing.
All it is is---- interesting.

People need to carry on and stop getting so hung up that the world doesn't agree with them or sees things the same way.

I tell ya, the Human ego...is a very heavy burden to carry around (not yours Parrot Head. I mean in general)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Obvious bird flight is obvious. 16 pages long, over bird CGI. You guys crack me up, sometimes.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meldionne1
Could it be rocks coming off of the moon? Maybe the moon is breakingg up.... How weird would that be? it
Oops like debri.

Hmmmm. You got me thinking Meldionne.
Maybe we're seeing a meteor strike which tossed up debris much like what happened with Jupiter a few weeks ago.

See? The possibilities are endless

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
My god, you people just keep talking to try and believe there is some form of alien out there? Good luck with that.

Chances are, they won’t find Earth and if they did, they won’t hide themselves. Tell you wait, I bet you 100 bucks that the aliens humans find will be microscopic.

I really want to talk more about how stupid this thread sound but Subject X did a good job.

Although, when I was in school, I saw a weird flying aircraft. It did not have wings, it is not a plane. It did not have blades, it is not a helicopter. It was disc shaped and flow low to the ground, it was not a blimp. It had three flashing lights, red, green and something else I have forgotten. I am not saying it was an alien but god damn it I can’t think of anything else! It sounds crazy so I do not believe it because there must be an explanation. Let us just say it was a UFO. I really wish to know what the hell was that thing. Sorry for the mini story :p

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voldster
Obvious bird flight is obvious. 16 pages long, over bird CGI. You guys crack me up, sometimes.

If everyone would've agreed with me on page one, we wouldn't be here 16 pages later for your entertainment!

That is the first thing I thought of. And apparently it didn't go over too well.

One other thing, do yourself a favor and lose the 'obvious' lingo.
In the year 2012, nothing is 'obvious' anymore. Even reality is being challenged

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
This video is more fake than Anna Nicole's breasts. I realize that this is ATS, but why are there so many gullible types here that latch onto to every new video/prediction as "the one"?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join