It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet 2012 Starting From Alien Moonbase

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverForget
This looks legitimate.

I can tell by all the legitimate videos I've seen.

Really? Really? Because you saw something, not that indifferent than fireflies coming off of the moon....from a YouTube video and it "looks" like all of the legit videos of actual proof you have seen..you are actually considering this as the possible gospel of validation? Really?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Seriously though.

The producer of the video used either After Effects or Motion for particle effects. All they had to do was take a video of the moon and composite a layer on top of that footage. Afterwards, insert particle effect onto that layer and boom.

Particles and poorly done ones too.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Consequence

Originally posted by Consequence

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Consequence
We're looking at nonsense.

Could very well be but you're not helping anyone to understand this 'nonsense'.
Your one-word opinion without a modicum of reasoning, is as useless as this video. Just realize, you're not helping anyone to learn.

My apologies.
It is a very bad particle-effect.

I didn't say it first because it doesn't matter. These videos ARE nonsense whether you like it or not. "How" they are fake is rather irrelevant.

Horrible and completely pathetic assumption. If its fake, how is it fake? if the "how" is irrelevant for you, than conclusion such as yours is no more than irrelevant itself.

Since when does "I dont know" equals nonsense? We dont care whether you FEEL this is nonsense or not.

This video is fascinating, thank you OP for sharing.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Does anybody on ATS know there way around video editing/analysing software? If so, can somebody somehow verify whether this is real or not?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Threads like these are why I stopped coming to ATS regularly. Just what is the point? How is an anonymous youtube video of dots in the sky going to convince anyone it's "aliens" that was not already convinced before they even clicked the link? How can another vague dots in the sky video on youtube do anything but cause more useless arguments.

I wish people here thought scientifically. No videos should be even considered without the original source video examined and multiple witnesses of the event being displayed. And even then, if it's nothing but dots in the sky it should get an "inconclusive, could be anything" and put to rest. Instead we get people here claiming this is the "real deal" and flaming anyone who doesn't just believe any youtube video they see as "disinfo agents" yadayada.

An anonymous youtube video of dots/lights is 100% worthless, anyone can download a video editing program these days and add # like this. Or anyone can film a flock of birds or whatever else and upload it claiming it's an alien invasion. So sad stuff like this gets so much attention when it has 0 value to solving any of the mysteries out there. And it always seems to be Human Alien posting these vague youtube videos with ridiculous titles, and getting tons of stars and flags for it and never in trouble no matter how many are hoaxes, whatever, enjoy it, what a website this has become.
edit on 17-9-2012 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Many of you probably know that I do not subscribe to the aliens visiting Earth idea, and I feel that any claims made about intelligent alien life within our solar system can be shown to be erroneous with a little knowledge. Usually a possible explanation presents itself in these cases, especially with video evidence to back up the claims, because then there is actually something that can be used to show what actually happened.

In this case, I was pondering the different natural phenomena that would account for these moving bodies, but the one thing that is hindering me is the erratic movement of at least one of the individual bodies. I cannot tell where they originate from either. They obviously are not in orbit, whatever they are. But they do seem rather close to the moon, so were they in orbit, and then accelerated to escape velocity, or were they already far enough away by the time we see them?

These would have to be rocks flying through space, or debri, but as I said, they were not something that was left in the moon's orbit. I can think of no reason for any manmade junk to be in that location, and if these bodies were passing lumps of rock, why the erroneous movements? They would taking very gradual courses if they were affected by anything, and all they could be affected by is gravity. They seem to be moving extremely quickly, from what I can make out, and I am forced to conclude that I cannot find a natural explanation for what they could be.

I will not say this great proof of alien intelligence, because there is no way of proving that claim. If these do turn out to be crafts of some sort, who is to say they are alien in origin? Could they not be manmade? But first we need to get some other informed opinions in this thread, because it is possible that I am not analyzing things correctly, or may have missed something. Viewing anything in space in this manner will, and there is no doubt about it, give us the wrong impression regarding velocities and whatnot.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by innocenttdreams
Horrible and completely pathetic assumption.

It is not an assumption.

If its fake, how is it fake? if the "how" is irrelevant for you, than conclusion such as yours is no more than irrelevant itself.

I already told you how it is fake. It is a computer generated particle-effect [as an overlay over a video].
Examples are given by other people in this thread.

Since when does "I dont know" equals nonsense? We dont care whether you FEEL this is nonsense or not.

"I don't know" does not equal nonsense. Where have I said that?
Second, I don't "FEEL" that this is nonsense. It IS nonsense.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Forget it.

Well....no. Because you insisted that we see "the dark" side of the moon, which we "1000%" do NOT see. Yes, the moon orbits. Yes, it even rotates, In a rocking motion, because its orbit is elliptical and it is tidally locked to the earth.
Getting nasty with people when they don't agree with you is only making YOU look stubborn. You are wrong about the "dark" side. Period. Paragraph.

Now, instead of pouting like a two-year-old, maybe you could show us some concrete documentation supporting your belief...info about this is everywhere on the internet. So far, I have only found confirmation of what I already knew...the moon does NOT show its other side to us. This is not an opinion...it is fact. I think it is you who needs to be educated. Obviously you weren't paying attention in 5th grade.
The reason we cannot see the "dark" side is because it DOES rotate...if it didn't, we'd be able to see it.

www.moonconnection.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by Sly1one

But here's the thing: there is life/activity on the Moon. I know this. Many people know this.
However, it is not my responsibility or duty to prove it. I wouldn't want that task even if that was my life's mission.

You want to make extraordinary claims but have no responsibility to actually try to prove them?

You're either trolling, a disinfo agent or extremely naive in your ego driven agenda. I am done with you and your circular logic nonsense.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
How does he/she change camera position? Was that two different groups of "orbs"? You see them and it looks like they are coming from the back side of the moon & then camera angle changes and you can see where they leave from. I have watched 100's of UFO videos, never seen this one. I'm still trying to figure out the flag & star thing. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
It looks very much like he caught a flock of birds flying in front of the moon. The video enhancement just makes it look stranger than it really is.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
How can you post so many hoax threads and not be punished for it by now?

Simple. HA has yet, to my knowledge, to hoax anything.
He simply post videos he finds for discussion.
Because other folks (like me) don't reach the same conclusions he does doesn't mean he's trying to hoax anybody.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I don't know if this is relevent, but there is all kinds of space debris up there. www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-11-12 by Swabmouse because: spelling(no reason given)

edit on 9-11-12 by Swabmouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
Threads like these are why I stopped coming to ATS regularly. Just what is the point? How is an anonymous youtube video of dots in the sky going to convince anyone it's "aliens" that was not already convinced before they even clicked the link? How can another vague dots in the sky video on youtube do anything but cause more useless arguments.

I wish people here thought scientifically. No videos should be even considered without the original source video examined and multiple witnesses of the event being displayed. And even then, if it's nothing but dots in the sky it should get an "inconclusive, could be anything" and put to rest. Instead we get people here claiming this is the "real deal" and flaming anyone who doesn't just believe any youtube video they see as "disinfo agents" yadayada.

An anonymous youtube video of dots/lights is 100% worthless, anyone can download a video editing program these days and add # like this. Or anyone can film a flock of birds or whatever else and upload it claiming it's an alien invasion. So sad stuff like this gets so much attention when it has 0 value to solving any of the mysteries out there. And it always seems to be Human Alien posting these vague youtube videos with ridiculous titles, and getting tons of stars and flags for it and never in trouble no matter how many are hoaxes, whatever, enjoy it, what a website this has become.
edit on 17-9-2012 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

The truth can seem unfathomable when a lie is the fairy tale one has been living.

Take a break and turn away. Jump up and down if it makes you feel better.

We didn't write this song, we're just singing it man.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigertatzen
The reason we cannot see the "dark" side is because it DOES rotate...if it didn't, we'd be able to see it.

Precisely. It's pathetic that the people who DO understand the workings of the Solar System have to patiently and repetitively explain the basics to those who defiantly refuse to understand it.

Even during the New Moon period when the near side of the Moon is not lit by the Sun, it is faintly lit by earthshine -- by the reflected sunlight off of Earth. This effect can be seen during narrow crescent periods when the WHOLE DISC of the moon can be made out dimly. With photomultiplier circuits and long exposures, lunar surface features lit by earthshine can be made out, and they are the same features seen in the same areas during full sunlight illumination.

Just google 'earthshine' to see how it works. Better yet -- and this may baffle H_A -- go out and LOOK at the moon a day or two on either side of New Moon, to see with your own eyes.

What a novel idea.
edit on 18-9-2012 by JimOberg because: typo

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
Because other folks (like me) don't reach the same conclusions he does doesn't mean he's trying to hoax anybody.

Claiming falsely that the image was taken on a date near the New Moon, when it is obviously near the Full Moon, is plenty good evidence of intent to deceive. Not bothering to check an easy 'fact', but assuming his target audience is ignorant of the most basic facts of astronomy, shows contempt for the intelligence and knowledge of his target audience -- a contempt that we have seen, in some cases, is richly deserved.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by tigertatzen

Precisely. It's pathetic that the people who DO understand the workings of the Solar System have to patiently and repetitively explain the basics to those who defiantly refuse to understand it.

Even during the New Moon period when the near side of the Moon is not lit by the Sun, it is faintly lit by earthshine -- by the reflected sunlight off of Earth. This effect can be seen during narrow crescent periods when the WHOLE DISC of the moon can be made out dimly. With photomultiplier circuits and long exposures, lunar surface features lit by earthshine can be made out, and they are the same features seen in the same areas during full sunlight illumination.

From wikipideia It says that the "Dark Side of the Moon" can refer to

-the lunar hemisphere that is not lit by the sun at any particular moment in time, or

-the far side of the Moon that is permanently turned away from the Earth (although it receives approximately the same amount of light as the near side of the moon)

I always thouht the "dark side" and the "far side" refered to the same thing. Seems like some people are considering the "dark side" as the part that is not lit up. So there may be some confusion. What is your understanding?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by roblot
Does anybody on ATS know there way around video editing/analysing software? If so, can somebody somehow verify whether this is real or not?

Didnt make it to hoax so those who can probably have
funny an astral view is not same as view from here

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian
I always thouht the "dark side" and the "far side" refered to the same thing. Seems like some people are considering the "dark side" as the part that is not lit up. So there may be some confusion. What is your understanding?

That was my understanding, too, with 'dark' referring to 'unknown', as in 'dark ages'.

But it seems these days that if enough people make a mistake -- like that silly 'blue moon' media flap recently -- it becomes 'usage', and gets allowed.

Dang. Why try to get things right, if the majority can make wrong things 'look' right?

Sigh.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
They appear to be coming out of a light area on the moon. This could mean many openings.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join