It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims protest in Sydney, Australia

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I think non-violence is the answer. Even if extremists do what they do, others who claim to be civilized must practice non-violence and forgive the perpetrators. Attacking extremists is tantamount to playing into their hands.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209

Originally posted by SageBeno
ARRRGH

That has been my reaction. It feels like we are going backwards as a species and it drives me crazy.

I know how you feel.

All religions are misguided, but the muslims piss me off more than anyone else, with their archaic dogma. So someone drew a picture of some old dude. #ing deal with it. I'm tired of the monkeys rampaging at the zoo.

They need to grow up for #'s sake.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
The parents should have thought a bit more about what message they want to send to the Australian public...

edit on 16-9-2012 by cartenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
This has got to be an engineered stimulus/response setup to sway public opinion.

This is propaganda and you are all being played.

edit on 16/9/12 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
so it has to go back to the old saying WHEN IN ROME oh and by the way can anyone tell me if there were ever any female profits on any side ???

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
This has got to be an engineered stimulus/response setup to sway public opinion.

Right,anything that shows muslims in a bad light must be propaganda.They can't possibly do what they're accused of doing,No,not at all it's all a set up!!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mungodave
A good piece by Peter Fitzsimmons.

HAVE we Sydney-siders got this straight?

Because on the other side of the Pacific, somewhere in California, some loser has thrown together some kind of amateur internet video insulting your particular god, you think it justifiable to: Take over the Sydney CBD. Cause willful damage to property. Throw rocks at police officers who are doing nothing more than their duty.

Hold up such ludicrous signs as “Behead all those who insult the prophet.”

We have to ask: Do you have the first clue as to the ramifications of your actions? Do you not understand that the net result of such irresponsible, appalling action is to give ample fuel to every racist in the country to reinforce every bad stereotype they have ever had of you, and that will affect badly the hundreds of thousands of other peaceful and law-abiding Islamic Australians?

In short, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!

Get this straight, and quickly: some of you may be from countries where this kind of thing is acceptable.

But it is NOT acceptable in this country.

In this country you are free to worship whatever god you damn well please.

Others are free to worship their gods.

And I am free to say it is all nonsense over imaginary friends.

But you are not free to create the mayhem you did yesterday, simply because you don't like a freaking video!

Racists have said for years, “If you don't like the way we do things here, go back to where you came from.”

The net result of your actions yesterday is that – for those people specifically disgracing themselves in the CBD yesterday, not the vast bulk of Islamic Australians – much of the country now feels the same.

Nice work.

Read more: www.smh.com.au...

I think this was a horrible article.

This article makes me want to make my own film showing Muhammad as the buffoon, womanizer and pedophile and devil he is dressed up in a clown suite. I double dare any Muslim to get enraged about it too. Your post wants someone to blame so they blame the filmmaker. No where does this article make the Muslims who protested and rioted own up to their actions.

These Muslims ARE STUPID and just looking for any reason to hate. I don't care whats said about Muhammad this film maker did not cause anyone to become violent. Muslims MUST take responsibility for their own actions. It is ONLY extremist Muslims here at fault. The filmmaker is blameless, spot free.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Right,anything that shows muslims in a bad light must be propaganda.They can't possibly do what they're accused of doing,No,not at all it's all a set up!!

All I am saying is stay objective ... this maybe part of a bigger agenda.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by aaron2209

This is a good thing...

Muslim fanatics coming out into the open in western countries.

We can ID em, and if TSHTF, we can send them to their paradise quick smart.

Oh and to the Australian Muslims carrying signs and chanting to behead people..

Muhamed was a womaniser and a pedo. And he toyed with little boys to boot...

Behead that Beatches..!!
edit on 9/16/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

This is a good thing...

Behead that Beatches..!!

TPTB want you to have this reaction so they can clobber Iran.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

I could care less about Iran.

I could care less if this is how TPTB "want", me to react !!

I wouldn't react like this if the Aussie Muslims didn't go on a rampage (and yes it was a rampage from the start and not a peacful protest).

Here's a little hint to the Muslim Minority of Australia that I think you should pay special attention to......

The NSW Premier said on TV after the violence "NOT IN AUSTTRALIA"..!!! (Read the Exclaimation marks).

Take the message radical Muslims of australia, you are walking a very thin line right now!!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Behead that Beatches..!!
edit on 9/16/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind"...

Dont you realise that your hate is what the puppet-masters are trying to educe?? Have you not considered you're playing to their tune?

Or is that all the muslims fault too?

Really, I am embarrassed at some of the rhetoric coming from my countrymen

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by alexs
so it has to go back to the old saying WHEN IN ROME oh and by the way can anyone tell me if there were ever any female profits on any side ???

Not in any mainstream dogma, and to answer your question in any detail would be off topic; I suggest use search for Gnostic Gospels, or Naj Hammadi for an alternate account of Christianity that includes some high-profile females that the mainstream account ignores.

Im sure there are many threads on this here.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch
Isnt it funny, everyone bitchin about muslims not respecting Sydney or something.
The movie maker is the cause of the problem, but thats not the issue here.
Blame the muslims thats easiest, its ridiculous.

Many people love to stick to their groups of biggots instead of understanding the facts.

In fact , the film maker wanted division and fight.

And that is what bigots pursue. fight and division.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
This is the problem with large scale immigration and a policy of multi culturalism

- you are importing large numbers of people from lands where this sort of thing is acceptable and saying, under the guise of multi culturalism, that all cultures are valid.

Well not all cultures are valid and not all are compatible.

We have been lied to by the elite for years about "diversity" being our strength and being enriched- I admire the Japanes who realise that homogeneity is a strength- you won't be seeing these sorts of demonstrations there!

So, whether it is a plan by the elite to destabilise things or not, these people need to get their peasant asses out of the 15th century, like Christianity has largely had to do

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Well not all cultures are valid and not all are compatible.

I have to ask; What makes a culture 'invalid'?

2nd.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by cartenz
The parents should have thought a bit more about what message they want to send to the Australian public...

Touché.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

This is a good thing...

Behead that Beatches..!!

TPTB want you to have this reaction so they can clobber Iran.

I don't think you are right. Yeah, if we all end up hating Muslims the warmongers would be happy. But I certainly do not think that this whole affair is engineered. This is what it is, there is absolutely nothing unusual about this behavior, just Muslim extremists doing their thing. They've no one to blame but themselves.

As far as drumming up support for attacking Iran, it could be argued by many that the Iranian president does a good enough job at that himself.

edit on 16-9-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

NSW anti-discrimination law defines vilification as a public act that could incite or encourage hatred, serious contempt or severe ridicule towards people because of the above characteristics.

www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au...

The alleged film that started this? the child with the beheading placard? The paradox.

Please lets not breed more hate, and getting angry at the protesters is exactly that.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709
PLEASE! All of you muzzies here in Australia that put your primitive religion before the peace and security of all here in our wonderful country, just GO OVER TO THE ME where you can jump and play with all of the other backward retards.

I for one don't want you here in Australia. If you were born here, then you forfeit the right to be Aussie when you carry on like you did in Sydney. The Cronulla riots, now the Sydney protest. PLEASE just leave!!!!! Hopefully, every one of those unAustralian maggots are now on a police picture watch list. (I wonder if indoctrinating CHILDREN with their dogma could be classed as child abuse? hmmmm)

Religion of peace blah!!! What a joke.

Just watched a doco on tracking potential terrorists in the USA, showed them interviewing a Somali who was let into USA on assilum grounds and he returns the favour with planning to bomb and shoot up a shopping mall. He was asked if he had any terrorist connections and he answered "no Islam is the religion of peace and forbids such things" while secretly planning terrorist activities. IMO the whole religion is based on lies, deception and plain brutal thuggary.

So once more for the dummy protesters, please just LEAVE OUR COUNTRY!

I guess this has to be changed a bit now.

Many Muslims today are not happy!

They're not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt .
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco .
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq .
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan .
They're not happy in Pakistan .
They're not happy in Syria .
They're not happy in Lebanon .

So, where are they happy?

They're happy in Australia .
They're happy in the UK .
They're happy in Canada .
They're happy in the US .
They're happy in France .
They're happy in Germany .
They're happy in Italy .
They're happy in Sweden .
They're happy in Denmark .
They're happy in Norway .
So……They're happy in every country that is not Muslim.

And who do they blame?

Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!
AND THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY.

Very intelligent - NOT!!!!

This is a fantastic post and really does sum the whole thing up. We are having exactly the same problems here in England with young extreme muslims burning poppies and spouting vile abuse at soldiers. We also now have a massive problem with muslim men deliberately targeting and grooming under age white girls, some as young as 11. On top of this huge areas are being turned in to muslim only no go areas where they are trying to implement sharia law. Its an absolute disgrace that we are supposed to just button our mouths and say nothing due to being labeled racist.

I will say something though the tension is building here and in some areas its close to melting point. I fear there is going to be huge battle soon on the streets of this country.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join