It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle Hackpen Hill Cube

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
delete pls
edit on 26-8-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
How do you make a perfect curved line with straight boards?

How do you make a curved line from pixels?
edit on 26-8-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Very cool crop circle, it seemed they saved the best for last this year, whoever they might be! I'm tempted to take a drive and have a look at this one

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

There's no reason it has to be done in a few hours in the dark. If they have the permission of the farmer, they can take all they time they'd like. Hell, I wouldn't doubt many of these are actually commissioned by the farms themselves. It can be a nice little tourist attraction and get people talking about your farm.

The truth of it is that crop circles probably have a number of origins. Some are pranks, hoaxes, commissioned by the farm, etc. The rest? Who knows

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
i doubt any team of self proclaimed 'circlemakers' could reproduce this, given any amount of time and all the equipment they wanted to use. i doubt it very much. in fact, entirely.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
If i made something like this I'd make sure everybody knew it was ME that helped make it.... No way in hell would i give credit to some other "beings" just to convince people, or make money for some stupid farmer ..

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
How do you make a curved line from pixels?

The curve is made up of many thousands of straight edged pixels. If you tried to make a big circle in a field with boards you would not make a perfect curved line.

This is a high and low resolution pixel circle...

For a crop circle that big you would have to use boards that are tiny, making the circle resolution higher, otherwise it would look more like the low resolution pixel circle. It would take days to make a circle with boards at the resolution of that crop circle.

Edit; actually it would look more like this...

edit on 8/26/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonrunner

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
Are people doing these?

I find it hard to believe some kids are traipsing around in the dark making something like this.

It's easier to believe its aliens isn't it.

It's demons. He just said it stood for 666. The mark of the beast. It's a warning that it's coming.

He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, ... Rev 13:16

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
TAGS:symbolism,luciferian,saturn,theosophy,sacred geometry,London,new age,666,aliens,demons.rituals,...

Many people are laughing at it. Isn't it rather a monkey-fear-smile? Whoever is doing these they have an agenda, enough money, technology and willpower. They were able to put one near military base in the past. Anyone with such abilities and motivation would be in sight of various agencies yet they aren't publicly known so they are probably approved to do it.
edit on 26/8/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

Originally posted by moonrunner

Are people doing these?

I find it hard to believe some kids are traipsing around in the dark making something like this.

It's easier to believe its aliens isn't it.

It's demons. He just said it stood for 666. The mark of the beast. It's a warning that it's coming.

He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, ... Rev 13:16

I got my mark aready, got yours?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akasirus
There's no reason it has to be done in a few hours in the dark.

Then why has no one been seen making one? Those fields are not in the middle of nowhere. Plenty of traffic in those areas. Lot's of tourists.

If they have the permission of the farmer, they can take all they time they'd like. Hell, I wouldn't doubt many of these are actually commissioned by the farms themselves. It can be a nice little tourist attraction and get people talking about your farm.

Big IF. How does people talking about a farm help the farmer? The general public usually does not buy product directly from a farm. Crop circles are not going to help a farmer sell his crop.

The truth of it is that crop circles probably have a number of origins. Some are pranks, hoaxes, commissioned by the farm, etc. The rest? Who knows

OK then we agree. It is 'the rest' that we are concerned with, no? This circle appears to be one of those, yes? If not then what do you consider 'the rest'?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akasirus
reply to post by ANOK

There's no reason it has to be done in a few hours in the dark. If they have the permission of the farmer, they can take all they time they'd like. Hell, I wouldn't doubt many of these are actually commissioned by the farms themselves. It can be a nice little tourist attraction and get people talking about your farm.

Tourist attraction? Get people talking about your farm? I didn't realize farms were a hot vacation spot these days?

You're gonna need a new theory as why farmers are in cahoots with crop circle pranksters cuz I ain't buying that.
edit on 26-8-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Tourist attraction? Get people talking about your farm? I didn't realize farms were a hot vacation spot these days

Not to mention the damage to the crops in the circle itself. Seems like a high cost.

Also, I wonder how many people there are that don't believe they were made by ET/EDs but believe in the existence of ET/EDs. I'm sure there are a few but I'm betting most are unable to consider that ET/EDs even exist, much less have a hand in the crop circles.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

For a crop circle that big you would have to use boards that are tiny, making the circle resolution higher, otherwise it would look more like the low resolution pixel circle. It would take days to make a circle with boards at the resolution of that crop circle.

Days? Maybe for one person who is very slow.

How long for multiple people who know what they are doing? not very long

We also can't just assume we know what tools they are using, why do we assume they use straight boards?

If these were done by aliens, then it's obvious that they have very bad communcation skills lol. Either that or they are VERY far away and can't travel, so they somehow find a way to send something to create crop patterns to try to communicate.

I don't know why we should not consider humans as the most plausible suspect for these crop circles, considering how much we know about humans, think about the amazing things humans have proven to accomplish time and time again, why are mere crop circles out of the question?
Compare that evidence to aliens, where we have almost zero evidence on what they are like.

Now I'm not saying it's not possible that aliens could have done some of these crop circles, but dismissing that it's possible for humans to achieve these crop circles and blindly believing that aliens did it is illogical IMO considering the little evidence we have.

EDIT: OK I just realised that you said you don't believe aliens did it, and yet it also sounds like you don't believe humans did it. So what do you think did it?
Are you perhaps saying that maybe they are done with hidden advanced technology? (which would make sense) Or are you suggesting it's paranormal?
edit on 26-8-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
My biggest question has always been, Why?
Why would beings, capable of traveling light years or inter dimensionally, bother with patterns in fields?

For the same reason that beings capable of sending a robot to mars and splitting the atom, like to get drunk and moon at each other from passing cars.
edit on 26-8-2012 by thoiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
There is an error. I'm too lazy to point it out in paint, but one of the outer circles (the thin line) is not symmetrically placed around the cube.
edit on 26-8-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

There is NO error.................BTW - humans "on the ground" can be ruled out. Humans "from the air" is another matter. Whether it be satellite or some kind of orbiting laser and/or microwave technology remains to be seen, but surely these are not made by persons "in the field." Only a fool or an intentionally disruptive and obstinate mind would think otherwise.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Days? Maybe for one person who is very very slow.

How long for mutliple people who know what they are doing? not very long

The more people the more chance of mistakes. The more people the more chance they are seen. A bunch of vehicles parked on the road and loads of people milling around would be noticed.

We also can't just assume we know what tools they are using, why do we assume they use straight boards?

So lets say they use curved boards, how do they ensure the orientation of each board stomp is accurate. It would only have to be slightly off to notice.

If these were done by aliens, then it's obvious that they have very bad communcation skills lol. Either that or they are VERY far away and can't travel, so they somehow find a way to send something to create crop patterns to try to communicate.

I never said they were done by aliens, in fact I don't believe they were. You're just assuming now.

I don't know why we should not consider humans as the most plausible suspect for these crop circles.

Because I know enough about engineering to know it is extremely difficult to create exact shapes on a large scale, let alone at night in a few hours with no mistakes ever made. No one ever seen. No one ever brags about doing them.

Now I'm not saying it's not possible that aliens could have done some of these crop circles, but dismissing that it's possible for humans to achieve these crop circles and blindly beliveing that aliens did it is illogical IMO considering the little evidence we have,

Again with the aliens.

It is possible for Humans to make these, just not in circumstances surrounding them.

Tell me, how do they make the crops weave when they stomp them down with wood boards?

Look very closely at the one we're discussing in the area that is flattened down, do you see the pattern in the way the crop is flattened? That can not be done with wood boards. If you think it can then prove it, go make a circle.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

How do you make a perfect curved line with straight boards?

You don't.

You use your feet.

Every circle is started out as a "thin line" used as a trace for the boards, you can see it in this video:

link   

Are people doing these?

Make of the following information what you will. The mystery has been pretty much solved for me.

Even, let's imagine for a moment, if some of them were anomalous, it just goes to show that at the very least you shouldn't try and figure out "cosmic messages" from every circle that comes along.

'The Field Guide: The Art, History and Philosophy of Crop Circle Making' and has been lovingly crafted by Rob Irving, John Lundberg and Mark Pilkington.
circlemakers.org...

CIRCLEMAKERS EXPLAIN THEIR ART AND THE MAGIC THAT SURROUNDS CIRCLES
www.circlemakerstv.org...

link   
Someone or something is communicating with us - 3 things are blatantly obvious to me:-

1. We are all standing around like the monkeys from Stanley Kubricks 2001 scratching our heads at the pretty pattern still arguing whether Bill and Bob's little plank-fest did it or secret government did it - pathetic.

2. No human(s) on Gods Earth can create this, or other similar ones recently formed - even under controlled conditions link..........

3. Something is about to happen - I feel it but cannot explain it. 11:11 reoccurs multiple times a day now in various areas of my life (yes yes I know it occurs twice daily on a clock - I was not born yesterday) and the ringing in my ears is now consistent.

I was led to ATS at this time in my life for a reason - I think I am shortly going to be given the answers I have been seeking all of my life.

edit on 26-8-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join