It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle Hackpen Hill Cube

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Nope, I don't find that crediting aliens for making these masterpieces is a viable alternative at all.

It will be interesting to know why not, according to you.

Well, according to me, if you closely examine the picture, you'll see imperfections among many of the "double triangle" areas. Furthermore, you can see where the circle maker exited and entered all of those areas along the perimeter.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Beautiful.
I love the offset circle in the outer ring. Very subtle but absolutely seamless. That would be very difficult to do with a rope and a stick.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
if you really are a mayor,why no hits on Google?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Easily done with a stick and swamp gas

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
I'd like for someone to explain how some dudes with planks, ropes, and stilts did this in the middle of the night....

Yeah, Hate to say it, but this one certainly has me thinking of the impossibility that "someone" made that one..WOW I sure wish, if they were of ET species, they would leave the fields and start showing up in public.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I'd say this one took them a while longer than most, mainly because it wasnt as simple as just a few lines and boards. With the number of smaller areas that they had to put down in this one, it just came down to a lot of tedious work. Fantastic job!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Nope, I don't find that crediting aliens for making these masterpieces is a viable alternative at all.

Don't be stupid, I didn't say aliens weren't responsible either, I have no clue as to who or how these were made. That is all.

edit on 26-8-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
My biggest question has always been, Why?
Why would beings, capable of traveling light years or inter dimensionally, bother with patterns in fields?
Are they an IQ test?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

Well, according to me, if you closely examine the picture, you'll see imperfections among many of the "double triangle" areas. Furthermore, you can see where the circle maker exited and entered all of those areas along the perimeter.

So I guess aliens don't make mistakes? For those who truly believe, whoever said that aliens are "perfect" beings? If that was the case, there would be no Area 51 debate, because alien craft are built too perfect and are piloted by perfect beings to crash, or be shot down.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

It's amazing how thin those lines are. They don't look wide enough for a stomper-board.

edit on 26-8-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimitiveWorld

Its the Metatron Cube.

More information here blog.world-mysteries.com... and here www.world-mysteries.com...

edit on 26-8-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
Why would beings, capable of traveling light years or inter dimensionally, bother with patterns in fields?
Are they an IQ test?

very well could be an I.Q. test. IF it is et maybe he has a bit of a sense of humor too.
having a little fun at our expense while seeing if we're bright enough to figure it out.

hmmm and if thats the case then all the fake circles can be messin up the message preventing
us from showing our smarts and thus preventing contact. tsk tsk shame on those hoaxers holding humanity back like that.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
Are they an IQ test?

Well, if they wrote messages in English, we would ALL think humans made the crop circles. They want us to believe non-human intelligence generated them, so they create geometrical designs of such complexity and perfection that sensible humans would find it hard to believe that humans did them.

They have no meaning, so that they are not intended to be deciphered.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
reply to post by Signals

It's amazing how thin those lines are. They don't look wide enough for a stomper-board.

edit on 26-8-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

Turn sideways.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

Originally posted by Signals
I'd like for someone to explain how some dudes with planks, ropes, and stilts did this in the middle of the night....

Who said it had to be done in the night? It's not like there are webcams recording every crop 24/7.

With all these crop circles mostly coming from the UK farm fields it wouldn't be a bad idea to put cams in and see what develops. Clearly someone is making these circles so lets put an end to it once and for all. Problem that arises is money to pay for the cams, run the lines, etc. I doubt the farmers are gonna pay out of pocket but with crop circles being so popular I'm sure there are people in this world who would pay for this, like a UFO TV show. How has the History Channel not thought of this yet?

Hey Signals, these UK farms that are being used, are they used over and over again? I wonder if there's a chart or something out there that tracks all the circles in chronological order?

edit on 26-8-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lazernation
reply to post by Signals

Wow.... If that was done by Jeff and Mick after the pub, they are amazing artists.

I thought it was Doug and Dave ?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimitiveWorld

Isn't that the Flower of Life? When I first saw the circle that was the first thing that popped into my head.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The 216 number thing is interesting, I just watched the movie Pi on tv the other day and it's whole plot was based around that number and how the jewish numerologist said it represented the true name of God.
Wiki Page

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Whoever is making them, its really cool.
For myself, it goes in the "Known Unknown" category. Or maybe its Unknown Unknown?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join