It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle Hackpen Hill Cube

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+65 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Beautiful, reported yesterday, August 26th.

I wonder if the 6's have any significance? If you count the other sides you can't see, you get 216 individual squares. (36 X 6).

216 = 6 X 6 X 6.......

I would love to see one in person.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...
edit on 26-8-2012 by Signals because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Wow.... If that was done by Jeff and Mick after the pub, they are amazing artists.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Are people doing these?

I find it hard to believe some kids are traipsing around in the dark making something like this.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I was just about to post this one but I bothered using the 'search' option.
I think this one is different from many others because of the thin lines intersecting the cube. I am sure someone could somehow manage to make them but there are no footprints and no errors, which is IMO quite difficult considering the details plus I should think that a pattern this elaborate would take longer than a few hours during the night.
I'm not saying this is of alien origin but I have to say it is different enough to question the idea of some beardy hoaxers.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
Are people doing these?

I find it hard to believe some kids are traipsing around in the dark making something like this.

It's easier to believe its aliens isn't it.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Awesome film. I've watched it 3 times. I used to be a crop circle skeptic, now I'm not sure what they are but I know they are something amazing.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

That's why so many people try to to discover just who, or what, is really doing this.
Yes there are those who do go out there and create these just to show how it is possible, but, according to 'evidence' they are unable to create one in a manner that truly reflects a 'real' crop circle.

There is a ton of threads on ATS and the net which will provide you with a load of 'evidence' to show the differences, even some vids of flying balls of light creating a circle in real time..

Then there is the way the stalks get bent.. that's a good one to get into..

love this topic.. saw one many years ago...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

The three dimensional looks a little off a few degrees...still,very nice.Maybe it was the curvature of the earth that made the imperfection.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I'd like for someone to explain how some dudes with planks, ropes, and stilts did this in the middle of the night....

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonrunner

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
Are people doing these?

It's easier to believe its aliens isn't it.

Nope, I don't find that crediting aliens for making these masterpieces is a viable alternative at all.

Crop circles are a mystery to me and that's all I can say.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
I'd like for someone to explain how some dudes with planks, ropes, and stilts did this in the middle of the night....

Who said it had to be done in the night? It's not like there are webcams recording every crop 24/7.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Good point, I am assuming it was done at night, since it wasn't in the crop the day before.

Of course, I am taking the word of crop circle watchers on that one, since I'm not there.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Now that's an attractive pattern - very good work and low cost to the farmer. Whoever executed this one can feel rightfully proud of themselves.

I put down the 1st flag as soon as I saw you post it.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Love it, how come these things don't have mistakes.

Are there any crop circles that are abandoned half way through because of a mistake?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Hecate666

Hi Hecate. The thin lines you refer to are called in farming "circles" (pardon the pun), "tramlines". All the farm machinery from ploughing, to seeding, to spraying, to harvesting, travels along the same tracks. This minimises the amount of crop damaged by the machinery through getting squashed by the wheels of the tractors.
I used to edit a TV Programmes in the UK called "Farming Outlook" for over 8 years and I think every edition showed these tramlines at some time.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by II HAL II
Love it, how come these things don't have mistakes.

Are there any crop circles that are abandoned half way through because of a mistake?

I'm sure there are, we just don't get pictures of those ones.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Its the Metatron Cube.

More information here blog.world-mysteries.com... and here www.world-mysteries.com...

edit on 26-8-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

When I first saw the photo I thought the same too but perhaps the reason for the three dimensional look being a little off by a few degrees is because of the angle that the photo was taken at.

Amazing crop circle though, and as with many this year, yet another very complex design.
edit on 26-8-2012 by DamonAries because: My first ever post so was sure to make a mistake somewhere!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Nope, I don't find that crediting aliens for making these masterpieces is a viable alternative at all.

It will be interesting to know why not, according to you.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I often wonder if someone in the space program has a "printer satellite" in the sky, that can shoot down a plasma beam to print right on the crops. Create in a computer, upload to satellite, load coordinates, hit print.

Love this circle. Would be a cool tattoo.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join