It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle Hackpen Hill Cube

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Yes, because the farmer was paid, handsomely.

Can you tell me, because no one else has had a go, is why crop circles are better now than 30 years ago? Why would an alien race, adapt at space travel to other intelligent life bearing planets, have to learn to get better at making them?

Some are impressive, no doubt, but they are man made. Surely logic tells you that?

The ugly crop circles are fake.

The big beautiful crop circles are made by the Grays.

It turns out they have been here all along.

---------------
The Grays have been waiting for us to get smarter to figure out the hard ones.

It took us a while to figure out the fractal representation of Pi Crop Circle.
edit on 4-9-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Sorry the grays? I thought they were the "greys"...

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Sorry the grays? I thought they were the "greys"...

UK = Greys

USA = Grays

Grays = Zeta Reticulans ............... 39 light years away.........just down the street

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Yes, because the farmer was paid, handsomely.

Can you tell me, because no one else has had a go, is why crop circles are better now than 30 years ago? Why would an alien race, adapt at space travel to other intelligent life bearing planets, have to learn to get better at making them?

Some are impressive, no doubt, but they are man made. Surely logic tells you that?

The ugly crop circles are fake.

The big beautiful crop circles are made by the Grays.

It turns out they have been here all along.

---------------
The Grays have been waiting for us to get smarter to figure out the hard ones.

It took us a while to figure out the fractal representation of Pi Crop Circle.
edit on 4-9-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

So if it took you a while, how do you know that other people didn't figure or couldn't figure it out instantly?

You really aren't giving the human race any credit at all.

So every single crop circle has a meaning?

Like in all things of life some people are better at doing stuff than others, exactly the same applies to CCs. Some are great at it, but some are that good, people think only aliens could have created them.

I think crop circulers have people like you in mind when they make them.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by thesneakiod

The Grays have us thinking.

I wonder if they go to ATS ?

I hope we see a few more crop circles before the farmers harvest the wheat.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx2112

Originally posted by OnionHead

Originally posted by sugarcookie1

reply to post by sugarcookie1

Forget crop circles, is that you in pic?

ATS isn't a dateing site its a forum for adults and conspiracies..Please move along..peace,sugarcookie1

You certainly look well for 40 + the gravy if you don't mind me saying (If that is indeed you). Although maybe just a little too old for me anyway

Man... let it go.... Jeesh, back to crap/crop circles..

the cube imo is way too intricate to be man made. But again, I have no issues being wrong if it is man made..

Can't let it go I'm affraid. All my logical/sensible debate on the subject of crop circles was ignored so therefore I have been side tracked into debunking hot girl avatar

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ceetee

Originally posted by skalla

and as to why these mysteriously appear in only a few areas, well, thats where the groups of hobbyists with sufficient skill (who can be bothered to do this) live.
Your laughter is laughable.

and you know this how? where is your evidence? Saying "it must be people that live in the area" really doesn't cut it. People who live in that area have released footage of them creating with planks and ropes, the results looked something like the examples we see, however they really were not comparable with the likes of this. Infact, they more or less shot themselves in the foot as it took them so long to create the basics that it would take them weeks to create this. If more people were involved, they've done an excellent job of covering their tracks given the sodden state of the ground in the UK, it's not stopped raining all summer. Have you ever walked into a soaking wet field?

hate to come back to this thead due to the stunning ignorance on display, but to suggest i need evidence that local humans may have done this as opposed to aliens is a real giggle. Also, it has stopped raining in the uk this summer, we have had some jolly hot and sunny days as you must surely know. i have also walked in many a muddy field, having spent six years working on a farm

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Yeah, totally. At least release a video of the making of it, after all the "oohs, aahs, Aliens!" settled down.

Me, I think it's the Earth itself crying out and trying to communicate with us in someway.

But... if it is Aliens...does the cube mean that it's the Borg?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
Are people doing these?

I find it hard to believe some kids are traipsing around in the dark making something like this.

In Wiltshire - England - there are some roumors that farmers actually allow these cropcricles to be made. The admittance income is greater than the cost of lost grain.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane2

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
Are people doing these?

I find it hard to believe some kids are traipsing around in the dark making something like this.

In Wiltshire - England - there are some roumors that farmers actually allow these cropcricles to be made. The admittance income is greater than the cost of lost grain.

And sometimes British Intelligence knocks on the door of the farmer at around 5:30 AM.

They hand the farmer a fist full of British Pounds and ask the farmer to destroy the crop

circle immediately.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

And the evidence supporting this claim is....... where???

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Sergeant Stiletto

Me, I think it's the Earth itself crying out and trying to communicate with us in someway.

Hi

Could I ask you to weigh in on this thread here regarding your thoughts above. I think that possibility is worth exploring.

Thanking you in advance.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

And the evidence supporting this claim is....... where???

It was in the first 10 minutes of the show where the MIT Students were given their

requirements for their MIT crop circle in Ohio.

Apparently, some crop circles are just too good.

--------------

The hardest part was blowing apart the stems & nodes with a microwave magnetron.

It look too much time.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
***snip***
The hardest part was blowing apart the stems & nodes with a microwave magnetron.
***snip***

It will always be hard to try and replicate an occurrance.

What you should also include is the fact that in any given criop circle NOT ALL the stems have blown nodes. There are some blown nodes.

What is also a fact is that blown nodes can be found ouside the crop circle at any given distance. Even in fields with no crop circles there are stems with blown nodes.

The often reported stunted growth with stems from within any crop circle is widely demonstrated in any field where a tractor has driven while spraying fertilizer or weed killer. In this country at least, it is done while the crop is still growing. Stunted growth and trodden down stems. You see them in the tracks clearly visible on crop circle pictures.

It has been demonstrated that bent stems can be found all over a given field. If any animal or human has trodden down a young plant it will grow at an angle to try and grow upright.

We still have to demonstrate the mechanics in actually elongating a node (including herein the lengtening of the node via accelerated cell growth) in the time frame we normally contribute to the forming of a crop circle.
Perhaps the few stems we find with elongated nodes are actually formed by natural ways?

Remember that if this exploded node phenomenon was a significant indicator for an ET crop circle we shouldn't find them in fields with no Extraterrestial Activity. But we do.

edit on 10-9-2012 by HolgerTheDane2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

This could actualy be similar to the peace symbol, maybe the triangles mean unison or equal? i dont care what people say this isnt done by humans, its to seemless, way to seemless, not a mistake not one error,and if you look closely you can see the inner circle has the double lines going through it which a human would likely not do and would possably indicate a burning instriment was used, im sure ET's are not that maticulouse to stop start a laser for such a minute gap, lastly though, there's going to be one angry framer!

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join