It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle Hackpen Hill Cube

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by g0dhims3lf
The 216 number thing is interesting, I just watched the movie Pi on tv the other day and it's whole plot was based around that number and how the jewish numerologist said it represented the true name of God.
Wiki Page

Well, that is incorrect because God is tenfold and each Sephirah has its own Godname (the executive/archetypal aspect of God in the World of Atziluth).
216 is the gematria number value of Geburah, the sixth Sephirah of Construction. Its Godname is Eloha with number value 36, which is the number of squares in each face of the cube represented by this crop circle.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Kinda reminds of the puzzle box from the movie "Hellraiser". Saw that remark on another board and had to laugh..."Pinhead is coming!"

/panic

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
I'd like for someone to explain how some dudes with planks, ropes, and stilts did this in the middle of the night....

no need to
dudes with planks, ropes, and stilts did NOT do this

else they'd have gone for the prize in that competition [that has had no takers as of yet]

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

Originally posted by Signals
I'd like for someone to explain how some dudes with planks, ropes, and stilts did this in the middle of the night....

Who said it had to be done in the night? It's not like there are webcams recording every crop 24/7.

lol
lol farmers and their dogs dont need no steenkin' webcams

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Where are all the photographs of all the fracked up Crop Circles?

Surely if these are man made then we would expect to see loads of abandoned crop circles where they went wrong.

Where are all the videos on You Tube of Crop Circle men creating them? Surely if someone is going to go to all that trouble they want their 15 minutes of fame on You Tube?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
My biggest question has always been, Why?
Why would beings, capable of traveling light years or inter dimensionally, bother with patterns in fields?
Are they an IQ test?

not extraterrestials, intraterrestrials:Sylphs

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/wc502ff11b.jpg[/atsimg]

but some, though not all,
refuse to see the signs or learn how to read,
because god is an englishman/human
we expect the universe to speak our language
how silly!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I think they are made with vibration like this cymatic.

www.youtube.com...

kylepounds.org...
edit on 26-8-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

These are made with water but any substance works.

edit on 26-8-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Interesting. All I've been doing of late is reading about Saturn and the Cube. Then I see this crop circle.

This video explains a bit.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
As for the legitimacy of the New Crop Circle - Hackpen Hill Cube
Just apply some common sense to what you see and it won't be too difficult for the sceptics and the lovers of the two liars known as "Doug and Dave" to realize that it would be impossible to make/fake the circle, especially since there is only a three hour window in which to have accomplished such a superb technical feat.

The few extremely recognizable fakes we have seen (and they are horribly amateurish) are put there to intentionally disrupt and to serve as propaganda fodder for the strident closed minded non-believers such as we see here on these forums.

edit on 26-8-2012 by de_Genova because: add pic

SOURCE
edit on 26-8-2012 by de_Genova because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by de_Genova

Why do you assume there is only a 3 hour window to do a crop circle?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I know I bring this up every now and again but does anyone know of or think it's possible that this is being done from a satellite with microwave capabilities?

Does any country have such a thing? As our satellite technology has gotten better so has these crop circles.

Maybe they didn't discontinue Reagans Star Wars type defense system. They could have a satellite that makes these designs to calibrate the microwave beam.

I do believe the possibility of Alien intervention but I try not to make it my first go to explanation for things I don't understand.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimitiveWorld

yes it is
and its bad news this circle

the symbol of cube = consciousness
And it is inside a double lined circle - meaning, ' it is implemented '

...because the flower of life, unfinished, as untill these days, wasnt finished, and had therefore 1 line

it is luciferian consciousness ; compare the 3 crops about urauses, this month
uraus is the "i " - hís i
= a closed matrix now

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by g0dhims3lf
The 216 number thing is interesting, I just watched the movie Pi on tv the other day and it's whole plot was based around that number and how the jewish numerologist said it represented the true name of God.
Wiki Page

Well, that is incorrect because God is tenfold and each Sephirah has its own Godname (the executive/archetypal aspect of God in the World of Atziluth).
216 is the gematria number value of Geburah, the sixth Sephirah of Construction. Its Godname is Eloha with number value 36, which is the number of squares in each face of the cube represented by this crop circle.

You must have missed the part where I said it was a movie

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reminds me of the movie cube

edit on 26-8-2012 by dyabolik because: embedded video

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
There is an error. I'm too lazy to point it out in paint, but one of the outer circles (the thin line) is not symmetrically placed around the cube.
edit on 26-8-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by II HAL II
Love it, how come these things don't have mistakes.

Are there any crop circles that are abandoned half way through because of a mistake?

If you can't see the mistakes, you aren't taking a close look at all.

There are a plethora of mistakes all over this piece of work.

There are breaks and bends in individual pieces of the patterns. The angle is slightly off. If this work was on a piece of paper instead of in a crop circle, you would say it was high school artwork.

And it is.

Take a close look at each and every sector of each and every region of this picture.

You can also find that in some sectors there is a line crossing into the main pathway that cuts from the "V" marks. Those are the walkways they were forced to create at some points. The main pathways were usable for most of the art, but there were times where they needed to count a certain amount to make sure it lined up according to their math. They needed to walk the steps; which accounts for their imperfection in the angles of the cube.

I must say that I am thoroughly bothered that a scientific community did not inspect this piece further for imperfection and instead applauded its very simplistic design.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This one is amazing, nearly flawless and quite complex (even if not anywhere near the biggest ones). Clearly one of the best ever documented.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
These crop circles are only impressive to me because I believe humans are the ones making them. I can't imagine aliens without the ability and tech to at least add some color.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Great a cube in a circle.

I wonder if these aliens will ever learn english.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
How do you make a perfect curved line with straight boards?

This 'circle' would take days to make with sophisticated tools. It just don't see how it could be done in the dark in a few hours with boards. Not to mention the woven pattern in the crops that are flattened, how did they do that? It is obviously not just crops flattened with boards.

Why would someone make such a thing and not want to brag about it? For those who think it can be done in a few hours in the dark, with wooden boards, I'd love it if you put your money where your mouth is and make one for us all to see. I'd be happy if you just made a thin perfectly curved line. Anyone can claim they can do something.

(and no I don't believe aliens are doing them either)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join