It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle Hackpen Hill Cube

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk
You don't.

You use your feet.

Every circle is started out as a "thin line" used as a trace for the boards, you can see it in this video:

But again they did not weave the crop in that vid did they? It's hard to tell from that vid how it compares with other circles. A better quality pic would probably show what a mess it actually is.

They also do not make perfect curves with their feet, where do they do that?

There is more to crop circles than just the shape.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

There is more, you're right.

Here's another video showing some of the techniques:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I think the meaning of the circle is more important than arguing about who made it.....

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Snooping around google maps I found this location near Hackpen Hill. This other circle looks hoaxy.

51.426354,-1.778498

edit on 26-8-2012 by zayonara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

But again man made circles are obvious. I am not claiming we can't make these, it is obvious we can.

Stomping down corn with your feet does not make this...

If you look close this new circle has the same kind of weave.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Again with the aliens.

I edited my post before you finished making this post. Check it out.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
I think the meaning of the circle is more important than arguing about who made it.....

A random human says hello.

A random Alien says hello.

What is more important to us from our daily life perspective? The fact they are saying hello to us? or who is actually saying hello?
edit on 26-8-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Nice pic

IF formations like this one are man made then we have to wonder WHO it is thats making them, the time and effort to make so many like this one rules out pranksters in imo. Also the military are seen in helicopters hanging about many of the formations, Why?

Theres also the MASSIVE dissinfo campaign taking place concerning these formations,Why?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
People should really listen to what some of the circle makers are saying. The opinions are just as varied as the general public but there are several consistant reports from the circle makers themselves. They are the experts after all.

UFO sightings, the orbs and flashes of light, whirring sounds, tall black figures, missing and distorted time, feelings of compulsion to make a circle in the middle of the night, designs appearing elsewhere simultaneously and patterns being finished or appended. These are some of the things the circle makers talk about. The flashes of light are very common.

Hoaxers, artists, people seeking a paranormal experience and ritual magik. There are all sorts.

Perhaps the best way to know about them is to go ahead and create one?

Even if you narrow it down to a human cause the mystery is not solved. Something is happening and it does involve people and consciousness. This is not to say it's only people, we just can't know for sure.

I've matched several to cymatic patterns as well, if it's people, I'm reasonably certain the cymatic relationship was not consciously intentional. There is something subconciously going on.

edit on 26-8-2012 by squiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Just trying to clean my thread up, wasn't meant to be an aliens vs. humans thread.

We should concentrate on the message, it looks like more than "hello" to me.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by squiz
UFO sightings, the orbs and flashes of light, whirring sounds, tall black figures, missing and distorted time, feelings of compulsion to make a circle in the middle of the night, designs appearing elsewhere simultaneously and patterns being finished or appended. These are some of the things the circle makers talk about. The flashes of light are very common...Hoaxers, artists, people seeking a paranormal experience and ritual magik...

...Even if you narrow it down to a human cause the mystery is not solved. Something is happening and it does involve people and consciousness. This is not to say it's only people, we just can't know for sure.

I think they are all made by people, squiz, but as you suggest maybe people under the influence of another intelligence.

If so, all the indicators point to the paranormal occult right down to the inherent symbology. So why do folk try, without any real reason, to associate them with extraterrestrial life?

The evidence suggests that it's either a total hoax, or from a extradimensional source much closer to home.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
Are people doing these?

I find it hard to believe some kids are traipsing around in the dark making something like this.

Yes. It is an art. Great art leaves you in awe and wondering how it was done. Every elaborate crop circle has the lines in the field that you can walk through without leaving a trace. Simple geometry and great execution equals a great crop circle.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I don't think so. Symbols in most of them is very familiar. Some of it looks like occult symbolism. Ive seen flower of life crop circles and even giant alien grey crop circles.

I'm very open minded about it as well. I just need more proof that a inter-dimensional beam of light is crafting these into fields. Ive heard of strange occurrences around the fields and the fact that the government is secretly monitoring crop circles is weird. Its also linked with cattle mutilations which seems equally as strange to me.
edit on 26-8-2012 by shamaniski because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Personally I have no clue how they are made and I know a lot of them are man made...

But sometimes I wonder if they are made naturally.

Kind of like patterns like are displayed in this video...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
That's a beautiful crop circle, even though it's about a cube. The thin line circle running around the outer perimeter of the cube must mean something, and the cubes within the cube must mean something also. Any ideas from anyone what this particular crop circle is trying to tell us?
edit on 26-8-2012 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Interesting enough, put the image through photoshop and distorted/skewed the dimension as shown...

now it looks like a cube....

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Beautiful, reported yesterday, August 26th.

I wonder if the 6's have any significance? If you count the other sides you can't see, you get 216 individual squares. (36 X 6).

216 = 6 X 6 X 6.......

I would love to see one in person.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...
edit on 26-8-2012 by Signals because: (no reason given)

Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666. Revelation 13:16

Numeric's Reveal...A=1 B=2 C=3... 6 = Realm of man...Also Judgment Depending on Context - Example Genesis Ch. 6 and Revelation Ch. 6

Interesting Correlation - (Barack=36) Fall of mankind...

Genesis 3:6
So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves coverings.

(The knowledge of the tree of good and evil=360=36)

More Info. Relating...666 antichristcalculator.tripod.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Watch it spin here

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

i couldnt explain how the mona lisa was made or how Banksy does his street art in the middle of the night without getting caught but i dont think thats reason to suggest aliens must be making it.

edit on 26-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

In a recent thread of mine i wrote about a message from my ouija that possibly spelled out "nine 1's" just saying maybe it all does connect

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join