It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle Hackpen Hill Cube

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I couldn't quite get rid of the feeling that I'd seen those cubes on the corners before. The closest I could get to them as a possible source of inspiration was this drawing by Leonardo Da Vinci.

Source

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
They are odd (crop circles) and why would hoaxers keep it up all these seasons?
Since their decidedly human made to the mainstream consensus?

I will say every time a human team makes one and says "See we can do that."
It looks like poop. I hear many claim "oh that one?" "yep we made that." AFTER it's done.
But when they make one for the public from the get go, it looks like Special Ed circle making.
And we all say "Yay!" and pass it off.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sealing

It looks like poop. I hear many claim "oh that one?" "yep we made that." AFTER it's done.
But when they make one for the public from the get go, it looks like Special Ed circle making.

1- Because the teams that make these are competitive and keep some of their identifying methods to themselves.
2 - No one want to be arrested for criminal damage. Some people have been caught and charged in the past.
3- So of the people just dont want to be known..like graffiti artists.
4 - They find it funny tricking gullible people on a regular basis.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Some theories (probably already listed):

1. Earth folks with planks, rope, mugs of ale and a compass
2. Earth folks with aerial vehicles, laser type devices with impeccable coordinates
3. Non-earth folks/entities flying around creating designs for us to interpret or to intentionally confuse
4. Earth folks using satellites with computer generated, uploaded and laser inscribed patterns from above
5. Mother earth using graffiti on herself.
6. Terrestrial non-human beings using unknown technology to communicate with us
7. All of the above

Not sure what else they could be. Sooooo confused.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The 120 squares in the six faces of the cube each contains two triangular holes. So the crop circle embodies the number 240.

This number has been shown to be embodied in the sacred geometries of some religions and philosophies. For example:
1. consider the Tree of Life (Otz Chiim). When the 19 triangles of the lowest of any set of overlapping Trees of Life are divided into their sectors and each of the 57 sectors are turned into the Pythagorean tetractys (a triangular array of 10 dots that was at the centre of Pythagorean philosophy), there are 240 dots other than points denoting Sephiroth.
smphillips.8m.com...
(p. 13).
2. When their faces are divided into sectors and each sector turned into a tetractys, the Platonic solids thought by the ancient Greeks to be the shapes of the particles of the elements Earth, Air & Fire contain 240 dots at the corners and centres of 6-gons, as does the icosahedron and its dual - the dodecahedron.
smphillips.8m.com...
(p. 2).
3. The 2-dimensional version of the Sri Yantra, the most well-known of the Tantric yantras, is composed of 240 points, lines & triangles:
smphillips.8m.com...
(p. 2).
(see the website for other examples). This universal embodiment of the number 240 is connected to the group mathematics of E8xE8 heterotic superstring theory because E8 has 240 roots (see here).
The problem of interpreting the meaning of crop circles of non-human origin is that few people have access to the professional knowledge of mathematics and theoretical physics that their makers often symbolize in their creations. And, even when they do, they still do not know which numbers characterize the actual universe and so cannot evaluate whether a given crop circle conveys significant information. So the blind lead the blind here. Always remember: it is the numbers and their patterns expressed in crop circles that counts, not the morphology of their representation. This section of the website linked to above reveals the amazing, universal mathematical pattern that is characteristic of holistic systems. These patterns have been found in many past crop circles. For such cases, it is evidence of non-human involvement, for there are very few people on this planet who have acquired sufficient insight into the mathematical and spiritual nature of cosmic reality to be able to design crop circles so as to express very subtle and abstruse mathematical and metaphysical facts that have been found in a fraction of them. But, whether you wish to believe it or not, there are some....

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk
reply to post by ANOK

There is more, you're right.

Here's another video showing some of the techniques:

Yes yes, humans can make crop circle as this video shows. Problem is that it is an obvious Human circle creation.

In the middle of the day with all the time in the world, they still failed to make a perfect circle.

Please show me a perfect CC made by human hands, Please!

Lots of mistakes seen it this example....

Sirric
edit on 27/8/12 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

If mathematical patterns are used in most of these circles, would not the argument be for entities (humans?) empowered with these mathematical concepts using technology to inscribe from above?

Satellites may be involved to inscribe from above once uploaded with specific mathematical information.

It seems if non-humans were involved wouldn't they want to communicate with us directly, in our written languages? I wager an advanced earth civilization may be trying to use earthly mathematical art in an attempt to confuse us.

I just find it difficult non-humans would make it so hard for us to decipher messages like this. Something else must be going on.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirric

Originally posted by AlphaHawk
reply to post by ANOK

There is more, you're right.

Here's another video showing some of the techniques:

Yes yes, humans can make crop circle as this video shows. Problem is that it is an obvious Human circle creation.

In the middle of the day with all the time in the world, they still failed to make a perfect circle.

Please show me a perfect CC made by human hands, Please!

Lots of mistakes seen it this example....

Sirric
edit on 27/8/12 by sirric because: (no reason given)

Ok, show me a perfect crop circle made by aliens!

Oh wait, you cant. You can only speculate.

Check out the guys at CircleMakers and look at some of the work that they have done. They are the best out there, from what I have seen.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Originally posted by sealing

1- Because the teams that make these are competitive and keep some of their identifying methods to themselves.
2 - No one want to be arrested for criminal damage. Some people have been caught and charged in the past.
3- So of the people just dont want to be known..like graffiti artists.
4 - They find it funny tricking gullible people on a regular basis.

Well I appreciate what your saying and of course those are valid points.
If the team circle makers indeed were that good. But they are not IMO.

I've seen Team Satan attempt a relatively simple circle and it was jacked and pedestrian.
So until I see a team circle done with the precision of this one for instance, they remain
cheap attempts of forgery.

Also, wouldn't they have moved on to something else after all these years?
I know they have evolved in complexity since the 1700's but not in a manner competitive
humans would normally attempt. Humans would out-do the last circle for the last 30 years.

You know, a crop circle sprayed with glow in the dark chemicals, natural bio luminescence etc.
I'm kidding of course, but where's the evolution and the decidedly human one-up-manship
we are so famous for? Double decker crop circle? Come on humans step it up.
edit on 27-8-2012 by sealing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Why every crop circle has lines crossing them (i mean the trails that are used to cross the field)??

Where I live, there are lots of fields that don’t have those lines...

"Some aliens out there have a fetish in fields with corridor lines … "

Humm! I wonder…

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Would love to see the pic but ats popped an unclosable intel ad over it.

Gs

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
It is a flux capacitor.

2nd

Gs

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Now this is a beautiful one, if not made by ets, definatly by a machine, not two men with a plank

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
Are people doing these?

I find it hard to believe some kids are traipsing around in the dark making something like this.

Almost certainly people, but hardly "kids" or some dudes after a night at the pub .. there are entire groups of people who actually specialize in making these things.. some of them actually do it commercially or as part of a viral campaign..

One of the more well known groups are these guys: www.circlemakers.org... and yes, people have posted on ATS about circles that ended up being the work of this group..

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jocelynuk
Now this is a beautiful one, if not made by ets, definatly by a machine, not two men with a plank

I wouldn't be so quick to assume that =) .. check out www.circlemakers.org...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It is obvious who did this. Twas the ghost of M.C. Escher. I love how the cube edge can be out or in, depending on how you look at it. In all seriousness though, I am perplexed, and doubting this was made with human hands and feet.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by II HAL II
Love it, how come these things don't have mistakes.

Are there any crop circles that are abandoned half way through because of a mistake?

Interesting point. Nobody can possibly make all those circles without having the odd cock up. So yes you are right. Where are the abandoned circles?

I'm on the fence with this. Clealry some circles are human made. Clealry humans can make all of them. However there is enough odd things related to these circles to that the human makers have not yet adequately explained. That does not mean Aliens or Humans, both invoke questions.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

You can't prove something not seen.

Here we have video proof of a Crop circle maker, making a circle and low and behold, it's not a perfect circle!

Now show me a video of a circle maker doing a circle, that when finished, looks perfect. Bet you you can't.

Sirric

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonrunner

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
Are people doing these?

I find it hard to believe some kids are traipsing around in the dark making something like this.

It's easier to believe its aliens isn't it.

It's simpler to believe is man made, isn't it?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
There are many crop circles that are not made with planks, and appear all at once, huge ones at night, and have mysterious things to do with the wheat staffs themselves.

IMO its ET origin, and some if done by the black ops, may be HAARP in origin.

There are black choppers often over them for long hours.

www.crystalinks.com...

Very often crop formations appear where powerful ley lines intersect or the Earth's magnetic energy lines. This is often at the same place where megalithic sites such as Stonehenge are found. Dowsing can be done within the formations after the crop has been plowed when there are no longer traces of physical evidence.

I believe the real formation are created by the grid consciousness that creates our reality their messages reflect creation and rebirth. This lends itself to creation by sound as reality manifests by sound harmonics. The concepts for the hoaxed patterns is also set in play by the same consciousness as an awakening tool. Reality is about the evolution of consciousness in the alchemy of time.

The concept of a grid consciousness, a co-creational concept is possible too.

We had a good crop circle investigation in Canada, but their site with tons of evidence seemed to have gotten neutred and I feel some kind of control grid is in place. Just to find articles on the anomalies found with some of the plants, that couldn't have been done with a team and wooden planks, in fact the team with wooden planks to me is a disinfo team deliberately trying to muddy the waters and cast doubts on them. CIA hired IMO.

www.cbc.ca... tml

Here is a new one in Manitoba and they discuss that it could be strange weather phenomena (all those complex patterns. Or mating hedge hogs.

Mating hedge hogs could create the complex patterns, yup.

www.cccrn.ca...

This site used to be really good with a lot of information.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join