It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle Hackpen Hill Cube

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Now, alot of their good articles have disappeared, but there is a report here.

www.virtualsk.com...

Kingdon said wheat within the circles was bent down to the ground and woven into a counterclockwise spiral. He said stones and pebbles underneath the compressed plants showed no signs of being subjected to weight or movement. And although he can't be positive about this, he believes the circles were no more than a day old when discovered. That would mean the wheat stalks were straw, rather than the flexible stems seen in spring and early summer, when they were bent....

According to the report now posted on the CCCRN website, soil from the Rocanville circles contained a much higher magnetic content than soil samples taken from outside of the circles. Researchers say the higher magnetic readings are common features of crop circles....

Nine circles found a year ago in two fields in the Outlook-Conquest region reveal physical changes to plant stalks also said to be common to the circle phenomenon.....

show plant stalks in the circles suffered damage to their growth nodes, or joints.

He said circle researchers believe this damage is caused by a quick burst of microwave radiation that heats the plants when the circle is being created. ‘Plasma vortex' is the term he uses to describe the dynamic involved in the creation of crop circles

Now to me, these findings almost indicate HAARP again.

And our countries research group was putting out so much scientific information about them, its a real surprise when the articles started vanishing.

I believe its all Highly Classified Information and the research went BLACK.

But its not guys with boards. They seem to just be counter intelligence.

I'm not pdf'ing whatever I find, and only wish I had a huge folder on their original articles, before the information started being removed.
edit on 27-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Why every crop circle has lines crossing them (i mean the trails that are used to cross the field)??

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
reply to post by flyswatter

You can't prove something not seen.

Here we have video proof of a Crop circle maker, making a circle and low and behold, it's not a perfect circle!

Now show me a video of a circle maker doing a circle, that when finished, looks perfect. Bet you you can't.

Sirric

Circlemakers have videos out there, but I'm not sure what exact patterns they are working on in the videos, so I cant say with certainty that they would have it on their site. I am at work and dont have the time to go searching for videos right now, but that would be where I would go to start my search, so feel free to search there for yourself. Beyond that, I'd have to fish for videos on teh googles.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Here we have video proof of a Crop circle maker, making a circle and low and behold, it's not a perfect circle!

Now show me a video of a circle maker doing a circle, that when finished, looks perfect. Bet you you can't.

Sirric

Circlemakers have videos out there, but I'm not sure what exact patterns they are working on in the videos, so I cant say with certainty that they would have it on their site. I am at work and dont have the time to go searching for videos right now, but that would be where I would go to start my search, so feel free to search there for yourself. Beyond that, I'd have to fish for videos on teh googles.

Yeah, of course there are videos out there showing circle makers making pretty nice circles. I for one don't deny there are people doing some of them. All of them? Nope. anyway, I'm kinda bored with this debate. People think what they think about them and there's no need to try to convince anyone either way.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Now, alot of their good articles have disappeared, but there is a report here.

www.virtualsk.com...

Kingdon said wheat within the circles was bent down to the ground and woven into a counterclockwise spiral. He said stones and pebbles underneath the compressed plants showed no signs of being subjected to weight or movement. And although he can't be positive about this, he believes the circles were no more than a day old when discovered. That would mean the wheat stalks were straw, rather than the flexible stems seen in spring and early summer, when they were bent....

According to the report now posted on the CCCRN website, soil from the Rocanville circles contained a much higher magnetic content than soil samples taken from outside of the circles. Researchers say the higher magnetic readings are common features of crop circles....

Nine circles found a year ago in two fields in the Outlook-Conquest region reveal physical changes to plant stalks also said to be common to the circle phenomenon.....

show plant stalks in the circles suffered damage to their growth nodes, or joints.

He said circle researchers believe this damage is caused by a quick burst of microwave radiation that heats the plants when the circle is being created. ‘Plasma vortex' is the term he uses to describe the dynamic involved in the creation of crop circles

Now to me, these findings almost indicate HAARP again.

And our countries research group was putting out so much scientific information about them, its a real surprise when the articles started vanishing.

I believe its all Highly Classified Information and the research went BLACK.

But its not guys with boards. They seem to just be counter intelligence.

I'm not pdf'ing whatever I find, and only wish I had a huge folder on their original articles, before the information started being removed.
edit on 27-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Aliens doing it is actually a hell of a lot more plausible than HAARP doing it, and I dont believe aliens are involved at all. I *REALLY* hope you're saying this HAARP stuff as a troll attempt, because I can't fathom how one could associate the two.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebtheb

Originally posted by flyswatter

Sirric

Yeah, of course there are videos out there showing circle makers making pretty nice circles. I for one don't deny there are people doing some of them. All of them? Nope. anyway, I'm kinda bored with this debate. People think what they think about them and there's no need to try to convince anyone either way.

One of my main issues with this is that you have a few crop circle fans that claim crop circles are not at all created by humans. Time and time again this has been proven wrong. I'm the first to admit that I cannot explain every last thing that has happened in every crop circle. I do not have an explanation for every little anomaly that has been seen. But people like to jump to conclusions and say that because we dont have an explanation, it must be an ET doing it. Some also like to say that humans are not responsible for any of them. This does nothing but breed ignorance and promote belief in faisities.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

No way somone can do this at night even with 30 people and floodlights....some yes...but this precise no way. If you think people made this , man your expections for humans is way off the friggen grid..

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
For those that belive that Aliens could never "fly" across the universe just to make pretty patterns in crops, I say this:

We are superior to Ants and Bees, how do we comunicate with them? We observe thier communication tecniques and reproduce them, right?

Ants communicate with each other using pheromones, sounds, and touch.[60] The use of pheromomes as chemical signals is more developed in ants than in other hymenopteran groups. Like other insects, ants perceive smells with their long, thin, and mobile antennae. The paired antennae provide information about the direction and intensity of scents. Since most ants live on the ground, they use the soil surface to leave pheromone trails that may be followed by other ants. In species that forage in groups, a forager that finds food marks a trail on the way back to the colony; this trail is followed by other ants, these ants then reinforce the trail when they head back with food to the colony. When the food source is exhausted, no new trails are marked by returning ants and the scent slowly dissipates. This behaviour helps ants deal with changes in their environment. For instance, when an established path to a food source is blocked by an obstacle, the foragers leave the path to explore new routes. If an ant is successful, it leaves a new trail marking the shortest route on its return. Successful trails are followed by more ants, reinforcing better routes and gradually identifying the best path.

So since we know how they talk to each other, why can we not communicate beyond just making trails?

When we make a trail, do the ants think it was created by other ants? I bet they do!

A lot of people assume that if ET was going to make contact, just like Hollywood has you hypnotized, that an aliens would just say hello and start speaking in our own language.

How naive - adj. lacking developed powers of analysis, reasoning, or criticism a naive argument
also another word for primitive

Now look up the word Assume...

sirric

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by DaTroof

Originally posted by Signals
I'd like for someone to explain how some dudes with planks, ropes, and stilts did this in the middle of the night....

Who said it had to be done in the night? It's not like there are webcams recording every crop 24/7.

lol
lol farmers and their dogs dont need no steenkin' webcams

a) they would only release webcam footage to show it was done by human activity. To keep up the mystery, why would they show webcam footage to people who clearly don't want to believe it was humans who did it (which personally I think is true in 100% of cases, and no, I don't buy any of the pseudo science that says otherwise and has never, not once been validated)

b) you seem to assume the farmers are not in on the act and when royalties are payed for the pictures, or a cut in the profit for visitors/books/DVDs that the farmer who owns the land doesn't get a cut.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Beautiful, reported yesterday, August 26th.

I wonder if the 6's have any significance? If you count the other sides you can't see, you get 216 individual squares. (36 X 6).

216 = 6 X 6 X 6.......

I would love to see one in person.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...
edit on 26-8-2012 by Signals because: (no reason given)

I have always been very fascinated by Crop Circles. And some of them, well, I doubt they can be made during a couple of dark hours in the night. At least not by a couple of persons with only a string, rake and a bottle of cheap red vine.

Perhaps a sign of what is coming...

edit on 27-8-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It would be quite easy to find out if these are man made or not. If a Human is responsible, they will leave traces of DNA. And that leads to an interesting question; Why has nobody tested these circles for DNA?
Surely it is a crime to ruin a Farmers crop, so why are the Police not investigating these Crop Circles as a crime scene?
Could it be that they know most of these are not man made and prefer to let the public think that they are just a mystery?
Who knows - but I find it suspicious that it can be proved if Humans make these Crop Circles and find the people responsible - but nobody is. We found Osama Bin Laden didn't we, why not the makers of the Crop Circles?
These are the questions you need to be asking, not brushing them off as unexplained.
edit on 8/27/2012 by InquisitiveMind2012 because: Error.

edit on 8/27/2012 by InquisitiveMind2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Main question for me has always been "Why?"

If man made, for what? Just to show off? Apparently.

If ET made, for what? Messages? Why? For what? It almost seems pointless either way.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Why is it always Wiltshire?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I'm going to make an assumption, rather, an educated guess. If a person did this, I believe it would take a single person at least many days, if not weeks to create this to this level of perfection.

If the person had the help of an entire team, I suppose they could have done it in a couple days working all day, but this would imply that every single one of these geometric wonders has been carefully created without the awareness of the farmers, or rather, with the awareness of the farmers who are all cleverly in on the conspiracy to cover up the makers.

Someone brought up a very good point earlier on in the thread: Why is it that so many of these crop formations that are geometric wonders, why is it that they are not only almost if not perfect (no mistakes) but we NEVER see these things partially completed. They are always completed it would seem. Take into account the extreme symbolism and sacred geometric principles, it should be obvious that whoever is making these, whether terrestrial or not, has a profound sense of spatial wisdom and ability.

Maybe the Brits are ariems...
edit on 27-8-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

don't waste your time OP. They may not believe it is made by aliens, orbs of light etc, and that is 100% completely legit, but to STILL believe in the swamp gas explanation of guys with planks disqualifies them from ANY real opinion on this matter. If they AT LEAST would have the mental acuity and decency to say "I am not sure" or "I don't really know", then YES, WELCOME, please join the conversation.

edit on 27-8-2012 by betheflow because: added a couple of words

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I wonder why people don't put cameras around the fields,
maybe because they know who is doing it,
People with boards and ropes

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
They must be in England for a reason...

Olympics, Jerusalem, Freemasonry, 2012.

Someone is supposed to work something out maybe?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hmmm....Cubism and the 4th dimension...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
Are people doing these?

I find it hard to believe some kids are traipsing around in the dark making something like this.

Some very skill artists I reckon. Seen stunts like this done in the past by artists so not hard to imagine that they did these as well.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I'd like for someone to explain how some dudes with planks, ropes, and stilts did this in the middle of the night....

Yeah that excuse is rather old.

I would love for a team of people to be created to study these. A mathematician, an Art Scholar, A code breaker. Attempt to decipher the message. Can we agree that may be messages? Let's see if that theory could be proven. I would certainly donate a little something to that cause!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join