It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle Hackpen Hill Cube

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Well show me the circles made on fields that dont have track lines going through them..

Its so obvious thats how people get in and out of these designs that its not even worth bringing up.

edit on 27-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa

Originally posted by alldaylong
Research has found that 85% of The Worlds Crop Circles appear in England. Of that 85% a total 95% of them appear in the Counties of Hampshire and Wiltshire. So the question is, if these are all "Man Made" then why do very few appear in other countries around The World? Surely there are persons able to construct crop circles in other countries. Is it mainly England that has people with the skills to do this? Surely the answer must be No.

Why on earth would you say the answer surely is no? It is very possible. Much in the way that certain things are more popular in certain areas, this could be their 'thang'. Maybe they realize they get lots of media attention from it, that it brings tourism, ect.. So they have monopolized on making crop circles to bring in people who would otherwise have no inclination to go to England. I see nothing so special about England that aliens would put the majority of their crop circles there vs. anywhere else in the world. It does however seem much more likely that humans trying to monopolize on the attention, tourism and money that it can bring to their country would be doing it. I suspect it is just a group of people in England that has the skills to do this and they just move around making crop circles. It isn't like the entire country has crop making skills LOL. Or like I said earlier, maybe the people of England are just bored! Or maybe it's a 'look at me move' on their part.

As soon as I learned that the majority of crop circles were found in England (more specifically two main areas of England), I immediately did not believe it was anything alien and that it was most likely man made.

So you are saying that only English people have the skills to make crop circles ?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonrunner

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
Are people doing these?

I find it hard to believe some kids are traipsing around in the dark making something like this.

It's easier to believe its aliens isn't it.

Yes.

It is.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by Trivium68

But to continually speculate or state that these were done by "drunks with boards" is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous...

The only people who are saying these works of art are done by drunks with boards are people like yourself who are trying to ridicule the idea that this could be done by humans. So yes the idea " that these were done by "drunks with boards" is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous..." so stop bringing it up.

These are works of art done by talented people.

just like these that were done by just ONE MAN with a bad leg..

All of these are a lot more complex and a lot larger than that circle in the crops. Feel free to google Simon Beck

Yes those are great "Man Made" formations. However you can see the "Entry Footprints" in the snow. Others he incorporates the footprints into the actual design.

Honestly I looked at the ones made in the snow and then flicked back to the crop circle at the start of the page and bust out laughing

I am a clown, and even if I was drunk and had the board nailed to my feet I think I could have a go.

Using the farmers lines in the field as a centre point, rope or tape measure to do the outer circles (Probably the hardest part) after that there are a lot of straight lines and calcs. I am not saying it's easy, certainly not impossible given time.

The ones in the snow look more complex, the first one rules out any problems with circles

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Well show me the circles made on fields that dont have track lines going through them..

Its so obvious thats how people get in and out of these designs that its not even worth bringing up.

I will show you circles in the snow with NO footprints:-

www.bltresearch.com...

Try and explain that if you can.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OnionHead

Simon Becks snow circles are made on uneven ground as well and he still has no problem doing it all on his own

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

www.bltresearch.com...

Looks like it snowed over them

I would be embarrassed traveling millions of light years to make that s***

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

www.bltresearch.com...

Lay down a # tonne of salt in the desired formation before it snows. It snows. Wallah!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It doesn't look like it but it reminds me of the Flower of Life:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

www.bltresearch.com...

Hmmm..

You can not see the entire design (where they entered the field) and all the circles are touching or are about a foot step away from each other. You can clearly see the scrape marks in the ground in almost every pic.

I wonder how they managed that then...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloro

www.bltresearch.com...

Lay down a # tonne of salt in the desired formation before it snows. It snows. Wallah!

Nice try but fail.

Explain the deep groove in the grass once the snow has melted?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa

Research has found that 85% of The Worlds Crop Circles appear in England. Of that 85% a total 95% of them appear in the Counties of Hampshire and Wiltshire. So the question is, if these are all "Man Made" then why do very few appear in other countries around The World? Surely there are persons able to construct crop circles in other countries. Is it mainly England that has people with the skills to do this? Surely the answer must be No.

Why on earth would you say the answer surely is no? It is very possible. Much in the way that certain things are more popular in certain areas, this could be their 'thang'. Maybe they realize they get lots of media attention from it, that it brings tourism, ect.. So they have monopolized on making crop circles to bring in people who would otherwise have no inclination to go to England. I see nothing so special about England that aliens would put the majority of their crop circles there vs. anywhere else in the world. It does however seem much more likely that humans trying to monopolize on the attention, tourism and money that it can bring to their country would be doing it. I suspect it is just a group of people in England that has the skills to do this and they just move around making crop circles. It isn't like the entire country has crop making skills LOL. Or like I said earlier, maybe the people of England are just bored! Or maybe it's a 'look at me move' on their part.

As soon as I learned that the majority of crop circles were found in England (more specifically two main areas of England), I immediately did not believe it was anything alien and that it was most likely man made.

So you are saying that only English people have the skills to make crop circles ?

LMAO Not at all! I'm saying they care more about it or realize they stand to make a profit off of the tourism. Maybe the rest of the world just doesn't give a crap about making crop circles.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

www.bltresearch.com...

Nice try but fail.

Ok you're right, I am a failure, oh woe is I.

It was aliens.....who planted a # tonne of salt in that formation.

Ever seen the movie Idiocracy? The one where they feed plants Gatorade, and all of the plants died. What happens when you mix melted snow (water) with salt, and pour it over grass?
edit on 27-8-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

reply to post by OnionHead

Simon Becks snow circles are made on uneven ground as well and he still has no problem doing it all on his own

It's cool work if you excuse the pun. I guess some people are too quick to discredit some hard work and skill from the good old human.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

www.bltresearch.com...

Nice try but fail.

It was aliens.

At least you are man enough to admit it

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

www.bltresearch.com...

Nice try but fail.

It was aliens.

At least you are man enough to admit it

Might want to re-read the post

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Explain why it is crap?

Supremely intelligent beings will not travel here to make sh*t circles that are not even that Circlely ,Circlely ?? Is it even a word?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

snf, nice find Signals. Whoever is making these brands is getting much better at it. Maybe we have COSMIC ARTIST

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnionHead

Explain why it is crap?

Supremely intelligent beings will not travel here to make sh*t circles that are not even that Circlely ,Circlely ?? Is it even a word?

Please direct me to where i have stated crop circles are constructed by "Aliens" or "ET".

I will have a very long wait for you to do that.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable
reply to post by Signals

The three dimensional looks a little off a few degrees...still,very nice.Maybe it was the curvature of the earth that made the imperfection.

I think it is just the angle of the shot.
There are other picks that look much more balanced.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join