It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle Hackpen Hill Cube

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

# I just realized something else about that formation. Anyone pay close attention to the directions of the small arrow-like shapes inside the sections on the perimeters of those diamonds?

It appears there is a total of 6 unique directions that these shapes point, dependent upon the section they reside.

If you notice, each diamond has 11 arrows on the outermost line pointing away from center. Each diamond then has 9 total arrows in the inner line point towards center.

9-11

Another cool thing is that each one of those arrows is just a miniature representation of the larger cube, with each 'double' line radiating from the center (3 of them). If you focus on just one of the those double lines, follow it out to the perimeter of the 'cube' and then use the two outer lines that meet it at the vertex, it forms the same exact 'arrow' symbol. Furthermore, those 3 large 'arrows' are in the same direction as the opposing side's inner most 'arrows'.

Here's a graphic I just made to explain better:

Looks like the theme of 6, 9, and 11 is prevalent. Although the themes of 3 and 4 are in this formation too (4 sides to a square which the face of a cube, 4 lines to each "Arrow", etc). I would say the 3 and 4 are the minor themes, but notably, there are 36 total rhomboids or diamonds in each face of the 'cube', bringing back the importance of the 6 theme as mentioned in the OP.

"Eat of the apple so young. I'll crawl right back to start"

PS: Irony: this being the first post on page 9 haha

edit on 27-8-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by thebtheb

Originally posted by sirric
reply to post by flyswatter

Circlemakers have videos out there, but I'm not sure what exact patterns they are working on in the videos, so I cant say with certainty that they would have it on their site. I am at work and dont have the time to go searching for videos right now, but that would be where I would go to start my search, so feel free to search there for yourself. Beyond that, I'd have to fish for videos on teh googles.

Yeah, of course there are videos out there showing circle makers making pretty nice circles. I for one don't deny there are people doing some of them. All of them? Nope. anyway, I'm kinda bored with this debate. People think what they think about them and there's no need to try to convince anyone either way.

One of my main issues with this is that you have a few crop circle fans that claim crop circles are not at all created by humans. Time and time again this has been proven wrong. I'm the first to admit that I cannot explain every last thing that has happened in every crop circle. I do not have an explanation for every little anomaly that has been seen. But people like to jump to conclusions and say that because we dont have an explanation, it must be an ET doing it. Some also like to say that humans are not responsible for any of them. This does nothing but breed ignorance and promote belief in faisities.

Well I think most people know that many circles are made by humans. I know most of the serious researchers do, and they go to each circle and investigate it, and their first course of action is to try to figure out if it's a human made one or not.

People assuming it would be ETs: in a way, that's relatively normal, given the decades of UFO, ET chatter. People tend to mix different phenomenon from different places together, such as the idea that every strange thing the government does that they keep secret or that we don't understand is to "reduce the population." People tend to layer their beliefs this way. But that said, the circles certainly DO convey a sense of intelligence, so of course people are going to think ETs, but then that all depends on what you consider ETs to be, physical people on different planets? In different dimensions? Or are they totally non-physical entities doing it? Any one of these could be interpreted as ET.

I personally think that the people that make circles are somewhat idiotic. What they do is confound the issue, and make it harder to understand, and in their own way, since so many people assume ALL the circles are made by humans, the human circles also breed ignorance. Some of the human circle makers have actually had strange experiences, seen lights, etc. while making their circles, which is interesting. And then of course, you have sometimes two or three or even four different groups of circle makers claiming a lot of new circles, which doesn't make them look very genuine.

And while we're at it with the layering of beliefs, let's not forget the possibility that big brother doesn't want us to know what's going on with the circles, and since crop circles are one of the hardest things to hide from the public, maybe they're employing these human circle makers as decoys.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrnoah2012
I wonder why people don't put cameras around the fields,
maybe because they know who is doing it,
People with boards and ropes

They have done this, but of course everyone thinks the videos are faked, so you can't win.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Bet they using new 3D wooden planks by now..those kids rock

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
reply to post by flyswatter

Circlemakers have videos out there, but I'm not sure what exact patterns they are working on in the videos, so I cant say with certainty that they would have it on their site. I am at work and dont have the time to go searching for videos right now, but that would be where I would go to start my search, so feel free to search there for yourself. Beyond that, I'd have to fish for videos on teh googles.

Yeah, of course there are videos out there showing circle makers making pretty nice circles. I for one don't deny there are people doing some of them. All of them? Nope. anyway, I'm kinda bored with this debate. People think what they think about them and there's no need to try to convince anyone either way.

One of my main issues with this is that you have a few crop circle fans that claim crop circles are not at all created by humans. Time and time again this has been proven wrong. I'm the first to admit that I cannot explain every last thing that has happened in every crop circle. I do not have an explanation for every little anomaly that has been seen. But people like to jump to conclusions and say that because we dont have an explanation, it must be an ET doing it. Some also like to say that humans are not responsible for any of them. This does nothing but breed ignorance and promote belief in faisities.

Well I think most people know that many circles are made by humans. I know most of the serious researchers do, and they go to each circle and investigate it, and their first course of action is to try to figure out if it's a human made one or not.

People assuming it would be ETs: in a way, that's relatively normal, given the decades of UFO, ET chatter. People tend to mix different phenomenon from different places together, such as the idea that every strange thing the government does that they keep secret or that we don't understand is to "reduce the population." People tend to layer their beliefs this way. But that said, the circles certainly DO convey a sense of intelligence, so of course people are going to think ETs, but then that all depends on what you consider ETs to be, physical people on different planets? In different dimensions? Or are they totally non-physical entities doing it? Any one of these could be interpreted as ET.

I personally think that the people that make circles are somewhat idiotic. What they do is confound the issue, and make it harder to understand, and in their own way, since so many people assume ALL the circles are made by humans, the human circles also breed ignorance. Some of the human circle makers have actually had strange experiences, seen lights, etc. while making their circles, which is interesting. And then of course, you have sometimes two or three or even four different groups of circle makers claiming a lot of new circles, which doesn't make them look very genuine.

And while we're at it with the layering of beliefs, let's not forget the possibility that big brother doesn't want us to know what's going on with the circles, and since crop circles are one of the hardest things to hide from the public, maybe they're employing these human circle makers as decoys.

Also add to this the fact that there are groups of people that are proficient enough that they are paid to do these, and paid well. Many companies around the world (mostly Europe, I believe) have hired groups such as Circlemakers to create symbols, designs, and logos in the crops.

There is a lot of speculation on who creates the circles. The ONLY thing that we can be absolutely sure of is that humans can (and do) create large and elaborate crop circles. This is not an assurance that they create all of them, and this is not an attempt to explain the unexplained matters with some circles. But it is the only thing that we know for a fact.

The unexplained issues with circles are exactly that, unexplained. We cant be sure who created some of these, or how they were done, or why, or when, etc. Having ideas about what the answers might be to these questions is great, but passing something off as fact or as "proof of aliens" because it is unexplained is just foolish.

I just wish some of the alien-believers would better understand what I have stated above. It would help to provide for a much more constructive debate and/or discussion.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb

Right on!!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

Awesome info & post.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by Soloro

Awesome info & post.

Thanks!

Hey no problemo! And thank you for bringing the entire thing to our attention - it's truly a work of art, regardless of who may have created it.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Why does it seem the majority of crop circles are found in England? Are the English people just really bored? LMAO It is very pretty though, very delicate looking and reminds me of some of my mom's quilt work.. only in a field! LOL
edit on 27-8-2012 by MaMaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Research has found that 85% of The Worlds Crop Circles appear in England. Of that 85% a total 95% of them appear in the Counties of Hampshire and Wiltshire. So the question is, if these are all "Man Made" then why do very few appear in other countries around The World? Surely there are persons able to construct crop circles in other countries. Is it mainly England that has people with the skills to do this? Surely the answer must be No.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Give the good old human some credit here. A good pair of boots, a good tape measure, some rope and plenty of time (And a few beers and special cigarette for artistic purposes), I am sure the perfect ingredients to make a nice crop circle.

I know some farmers, they would be happy to let someone have a go, they would help too.

Lets get real re the Aliens, if they cant even land a craft on earth then they certainly cant make a decent crop circle. And if they can travel much faster than the speed of light to get here then they wont play about in fields making little patterns.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zayonara
I often wonder if someone in the space program has a "printer satellite" in the sky, that can shoot down a plasma beam to print right on the crops. Create in a computer, upload to satellite, load coordinates, hit print.

Love this circle. Would be a cool tattoo.

that is one of the more intelligent alternative theories I have heard.

While I have always speculated "extraterrestial" forces at work (whatever form they may take) ... I keep an open mind that perhaps it is some military or other agency that has super advanced technology that would allow it to do that. ... that is highly plausible.

But to continually speculate or state that these were done by "drunks with boards" is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous...

Are there fake circles? YES (someone recently apparently created one of a penis and balls which was incredibly sloppy and obviously a stupid joke)

Whatever, whoever is doing this.. there is a reason either for good or evil purposes. I would like to hope that it is for positive forces. I hope that this phenomena has encouraged folks to investigate sacred geometry at the least!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
Research has found that 85% of The Worlds Crop Circles appear in England. Of that 85% a total 95% of them appear in the Counties of Hampshire and Wiltshire. So the question is, if these are all "Man Made" then why do very few appear in other countries around The World? Surely there are persons able to construct crop circles in other countries. Is it mainly England that has people with the skills to do this? Surely the answer must be No.

I would look more closely at the Ley Lines (which do exist elsewhere I imagine).

There are a lot of stone circle structures in Great Britain.. while there are other sacred sites elsewhere (usually created along energy lines) I would investigate to see if there are any (if any) cereal crops where people or (whatever) is creating them in. You need cereal crops obviously.

Some of the crops like Rapeseed which has also found to have had crop circles in them is VERY hard to bend.... so not so easy for anyone out with boards to just tromp them down. It isn't like a grass that would lay down .. Most folks don't understand the differences in the type of crop these circles are being done in.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Trivium68

But to continually speculate or state that these were done by "drunks with boards" is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous...

The only people who are saying these works of art are done by drunks with boards are people like yourself who are trying to ridicule the idea that this could be done by humans. So yes the idea " that these were done by "drunks with boards" is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous..." so stop bringing it up.

These are works of art done by talented people.

just like these that were done by just ONE MAN with a bad leg..

ALL of these are a lot more complex and a lot larger than that circle in the crops. Feel free to google Simon Beck

edit on 27-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

extraterrestrial forces at work? Watch the many complex crop circles created on YouTube etc (Or posted here) by "People". I believe the "Drunks with boards" is only ever mentioned by people who actually think Aliens created them. In saying that, give someone artistic, and someone good with calculations (Even combine boards and alcohol if you want) and they could make you any circle you want (Given the time)

Believing that extraterrestrials creating them is a much more ridiculous idea than your average people having a go and making a nice one (Like this)

But then if we all agreed it would be a boring place

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

The only people who are saying these works of art are done by drunks with boards are people like yourself who are trying to ridicule the idea that this could be done by humans. So yes the idea " that these were done by "drunks with boards" is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous..." so stop bringing it up.

To be a staunch critique, those patterns are less precise than the one originally posted in the thread. However, still very good, and more over, true works of art as you said.

Certainly gives some notable credence to the man-made theory.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

****, you got what I was trying to say in there first, have a star friend.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

Why on earth would you say the answer surely is no? It is very possible. Much in the way that certain things are more popular in certain areas, this could be their 'thang'. Maybe they realize they get lots of media attention from it, that it brings tourism, ect.. So they have monopolized on making crop circles to bring in people who would otherwise have no inclination to go to England. I see nothing so special about England that aliens would put the majority of their crop circles there vs. anywhere else in the world. It does however seem much more likely that humans trying to monopolize on the attention, tourism and money that it can bring to their country would be doing it. I suspect it is just a group of people in England that has the skills to do this and they just move around making crop circles. It isn't like the entire country has crop making skills LOL. Or like I said earlier, maybe the people of England are just bored! Or maybe it's a 'look at me move' on their part.

As soon as I learned that the majority of crop circles were found in England (more specifically two main areas of England), I immediately did not believe it was anything alien and that it was most likely man made.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

All of these are a lot more complex and a lot larger than that circle in the crops. Feel free to google Simon Beck

Yes those are great "Man Made" formations. However you can see the "Entry Footprints" in the snow. Others he incorporates the footprints into the actual design.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Like another mentioned, this could possibly be done from satellite based lasers. NASA could be getting a good laugh.

Or, it could be some Alien technology that is creating them. Many of these crop circles just seem to me to be much too precise to be done by a bunch of drunks, or even sober people for that matter.

If it is indeed humans doing this, they are only obstructing the road to the truth about Aliens. ~$heopleNation

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join