It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by spookysr

Why cryptic. Someone doesn't want this out. The Wake Forest research facilty is on Frye Bridge Rd. in Lexington, not on campus. How do I know they are UN. Well I saw them enter the place in a truck, clearly marked with the little blue shield on the side. Lived right down the road at the time. Plan on giving a picture in time. it's only about 25 miles away from me right now.
Operative. Hmn, depends on how you look at it. But, my allegience lies only with God. Also. moved the new thread becuase the story was moved to the gray area. Just trying to make it easier to find.
Honestly, I want you to think but wow, that's over doing it a bit.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
reply to post by shells4u

Thanks for the reply!! Let me say here that Masons are not Evil. Some may be considered to have done evil things, but all Masons do their deeds to serve others. The thing is though, that there are profound disagreements among the order on how to serve man, and the entities they received and recieve their information from at the beginning. The thing is, they are men who make the same mistakes all men do but, they do everything with a certain degree of knowledge that affects their judgement.

And greed don't forget the root of the distortion, and why their pineal dialed the wrong entity number. That distorts everyone, for you have to be truly into Equality, the Equal Good Family in Progression, Love for All, etc etc, striving to be Love and Peace in your relationships with all others to dial the number home to HS and Family.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

reply to post by Screwed

This is a great place to start my replies today! You see, it is so coplicated that when shown to you, you are quickly fooled. Many forget who created the lie, and they get lost in it. Many great men of power, smart intelligent men are fooled into thinking that he is the One. It is easy for him really, bacause on the surface that is not a lie. But he is not the last nor is he the first. He is only, the One. But, there are three, not two more than him. So, he is not the progression he pretends to be. I will have more on this in my threads later in my teachings.

Now, I'm admittedly not the sharpest tool in the shed sometimes and I have only a basic education so I can admit that it may be just me but,.......

I understood absolutely NOTHING of what you just said.
And I mean NONE of it. It looks as though you wrote down a bunch of words individually on separate pieces of paper with a set number of nouns,verbs,adjectives etc, put them into a bowl, mixed them up and then began to pull out one at a time and type them into your post.

If it's me, I'll admit it but I don't think it is.
Can you dumb down your responses for us common folk who don't see across 10 different dimensions at once and don't have some kind of creepy, autistic, rainman way of viewing the world. Most of us are just plain ol' simple folk 'round hyaa. Just a chewin' our T'baccy and sittin' in our rockers on the front porch with our shotguns clutched on our hands and our old hound dog layin' by our sides. We don't know no big city words and ideas like you'z a uzin'. Please, Keep it simple.
edit on 22-8-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by elrem48

Believe me, when you have spent your whole life wanting to let out a bunch of stuff, and someone else starts spilling their beans, it is therapudic and others want to spill thier beans too...

Others still want to learn, because many wonder if their are even beans they could be hiding from themselves, because they have so may clues every day, but don't know how or why etc, so that is why they want more...

Also people like the OP DO let out little bits at a time for it to all make sense, because when you put it all out at once,, the cup overflows and spill s, and looks like a story with no sense....

I understand as I used to let things out without saying I was letting them out, alllll over the place in seemingly completely unrealted topics...

The funniest part being sooo many unrelated topics are actually strung together in ways it may take years for some to understand.

BUT like the OP said, we don't look so loonie talking about this stuff anymore these days, so it is easier to show a lot more and connect things.

It took years just to open up say 4 pillars of truth to enough of a comfort zone of discussion to start just that foundation....

a small example, a few short years ago, me talking about GMO's killing honey bees, made me look like a completely wayyyyy out whacked out loonie, where as now it is common knowlege, talked about on FB all day by people whom used to be the most opposing, and they are finally banning it etc....

It took a long time to get there, but enough of us no matter how loonie we looked, stuck to the story, and now people are trying to do something about it world wide...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

reply to post by shells4u

Thanks for the reply!! Let me say here that Masons are not Evil. Some may be considered to have done evil things, but all Masons do their deeds to serve others. The thing is though, that there are profound disagreements among the order on how to serve man, and the entities they received and recieve their information from at the beginning. The thing is, they are men who make the same mistakes all men do but, they do everything with a certain degree of knowledge that affects their judgement.

And greed don't forget the root of the distortion, and why their pineal dialed the wrong entity number. That distorts everyone, for you have to be truly into Equality, the Equal Good Family in Progression, Love for All, etc etc, striving to be Love and Peace in your relationships with all others to dial the number home to HS and Family.

SOOOOOOOO true! dialed the wrong number, and GREED, ridiculous greed of a 2-4 year old.... making fools of them, the bigger they think they are, the more of an animal they look..

A real man or bigger man, cares for the ALL, not just those who kiss his @$$ or rub his feet and bring his paper etc.....

It is so small and blind, the hording and greed.... it is like a small child with a gun, where the parents need to be very careful to take it from his hands so he doesn't accidentally hurt himself or someone else.

They don't realize they are that 4 year old child with a gun : so to speak.

They imagine themselves as John Wayne instead and are absolute fools.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Are you in a different North Carolina than I am? We have a Grand Lodge directive against any alcohol in any masonic lodge in the state of NC. It's been a bone of contention for years and has yet to change. In the shrine Temples, there is plenty of drinking and such, but not in an AFAM masonic lodge.

Be a man and admit you are full of crap.

Grand Lodge? What's that?

Who would know if masons drink brandy in lodge?

Masons are required to keep what they learn in lodge a secret.

If any mason breaks his oath and reveals what he is witness to in lodge, then the other masons will deny that it occurs, and call him a liar, to continue to keep their activities secret. That's the power of oaths of secrecy.

So, the Grand Lodge can never know what the Local Lodge is doing.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Yes Mellis I do. Especially if it's designed by PSYOPS folks looking to draw in a gullible audience to prove to their US Army instructors: "Look Sarge what I can do! I got these rubes eatin' out of my hand." But if it's the 2nd Option then you're in real trouble IMO. Benjamin Creme et al are a bunch of con-artists trying to fake a 2nd coming of Christ. (1st coming for Jews I guess)... They've been at it for awhile now. They keep rolling out this tall medium-complexion dude in villages and towns across the world and claim he is Buddha, Christ, (et al) all rolled into one. And the late Chuck Colson arguably helped put that sneaky Watergate Conspiracy mentality behind it.

Nevernothing sounds like he is leading y'all to that obviously false conclusion. I'm just saying follow Christ's 1st century CE advice: "Look! I am sending YOU forth as sheep amidst wolves; therefore prove yourselves cautious as serpents and yet innocent as doves." - Matthew 10:16

et al is Latin for 'and others'

PS - I know I only have a few postings but I was NOT drawn here by NN. I was drawn here by Tony Scott's arguably fake suicide. I think he was murdered. But that's in another thread. NN caught my attention after that.

Originally posted by mellisamouse

Anyone paying attention will see there must be something here for the mere fact that this thread has provoked an unusual number of lurkers turned registers in the last few days....

It has pulled many lurkers out of their lurker shadows.....

Would a bunk/hoax thread really do that?
I think a bunk/hoax thread would be laughed at and passed along, not pull so many out from hiding.

edit on 22-8-2012 by spookysr because: Format error

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Firewater

I have been following this thread since it began, and I have come to one solid conclusion...that the posts themselves, as they pertain mostly to the authenticity of the OP, have taken on a life of their own. I am more intrigued with the two-sided bickering concerning the OP's narration and his legitimacy! It lifts the preposterousness of this story to new heights!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Hey can you utu me when you get a chance I have a few questions for you. Thanks

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 444seeker
reply to post by nevernothing

I read your post with great interest! There is so much debate around masons freemasons secret societies and itis something i am interested to learn about as my grandad was in a secret society but none of my family got to know anything about this side of him, i knew him as a good person, so i doubt he was doing anything bad. I have tried to research about this society and nothing comes up, id just like to have a little understanding to that side of him. He was high up in the Buffalos, he had a buffalo headdress and quite a few medals, but that is all i know, the headdress conveniently went missing when he and my gran moved house ( she always thought it was hideous) but m family still has the medals. My grandad used to tell my mum she was of blue blood and had a lot of interest in our family clan Farquhar. I do not mean to take the shine away from your story, that would be impossible, your story s incredible, but ive never gone further than researching, ive never been able to ask someone who has the knowledge in these things. Would appreciate and information yourself or anyone else can suggest

Im a newbie

Fide et fortitude

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Not really... think of it as watching jeopardy, and making someone wait 4-5 years in between each answer, instead of 30 seconds or less for "what is BLUE" Alex!

After a while, you are like, get on with the show already!

like I said with the GMO thing...

No one is going to deny GMOs exsist NOW are they???

Well back when there were only one or two of us talking about them, the rest treated us the very way you are treating the OP and the contents of this thread....

" this is fantasy, science fiction," or "you don't know what you are talking about" or "you are too old to be saying "dude" lol..... I am nearly 40, and my friends are from 20-60's, and the 40's crowds are my peers at this stage...

Those of us in this age bracket grew up saying "dude" and had it as a regular part of our vocabulary wayyyyy before the young people today.

It's not some new saying.... lol...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Jeez! Didn't I say you should choose your targets better? You do know this information will be fully vetted. And if it comes out as bogus it will further embarrass you here. That's not my mission to do that. But you really need to stop this charade before it get's so deep even you can't get out. If you are in fact US Army psyops consider the mission a bust and move on or your CO will instruct you to. However, If it's a Benj Creme Project think "Busted!" If you are none of that stuff I apologize in advance but you better come up with a little more meat to this story or at least tell us where this so-called NEW ATS THREAD you made it is. To me I smell something rotten in Denmark... I'm sure others do to. OK I'm off to vet your Wakefield data...

Why cryptic. Someone doesn't want this out. The Wake Forest research facilty is on Frye Bridge Rd. in Lexington, not on campus. How do I know they are UN. Well I saw them enter the place in a truck, clearly marked with the little blue shield on the side. Lived right down the road at the time. Plan on giving a picture in time. it's only about 25 miles away from me right now.
Operative. Hmn, depends on how you look at it. But, my allegience lies only with God. Also. moved the new thread becuase the story was moved to the gray area. Just trying to make it easier to find.
Honestly, I want you to think but wow, that's over doing it a bit.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Here is the other thread, it is not like it is top secret or hidden...lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
reply to post by elrem48

Believe me, when you have spent your whole life wanting to let out a bunch of stuff, and someone else starts spilling their beans, it is therapudic and others want to spill thier beans too...

Others still want to learn, because many wonder if their are even beans they could be hiding from themselves, because they have so may clues every day, but don't know how or why etc, so that is why they want more...

Also people like the OP DO let out little bits at a time for it to all make sense, because when you put it all out at once,, the cup overflows and spill s, and looks like a story with no sense....

I understand as I used to let things out without saying I was letting them out, alllll over the place in seemingly completely unrealted topics...

The funniest part being sooo many unrelated topics are actually strung together in ways it may take years for some to understand.

BUT like the OP said, we don't look so loonie talking about this stuff anymore these days, so it is easier to show a lot more and connect things.

It took years just to open up say 4 pillars of truth to enough of a comfort zone of discussion to start just that foundation....

a small example, a few short years ago, me talking about GMO's killing honey bees, made me look like a completely wayyyyy out whacked out loonie, where as now it is common knowlege, talked about on FB all day by people whom used to be the most opposing, and they are finally banning it etc....

It took a long time to get there, but enough of us no matter how loonie we looked, stuck to the story, and now people are trying to do something about it world wide...

I understand what you are saying for yourself, and can relate to that with some people very close to me. However, it is my own intuition that coerces me to remain skeptical of this story and the OP's intentions. " I just feel it in my bones,"

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

reply to post by network dude

You must not care how silly this is. Dude, it was 1978. I don't think any of those guys are there now, only their kin. You gonna charge ghost with drinking or...pretty sure the lodge secretary wasn't there then either. Are you really even reading this story?

So now it's in '78? It's very obvious that you have zero clue about masonry. The ones who know, understand that. Should you ever gain a clue, you will understand why this is a big deal. Until then, keep telling your stories and I hope you and your sock puppets get all the attention you want.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

Wake grad here. Back when I was at the main campus, I knew of the WFU (now just WF) Medical School but not the primate research center. Now, thx to you, I find it was est. in 1956. I scanned the stories about the escaped chimp, then went to Google Earth to find the primate facility so as to have an aerial/street view peek at the security and UN buildings hidden in the trees that you referenced.

After searching in Lexington without success, I went back to a search engine to try to get a specific address on the facility. No luck - nowhere, not the WFU sites nor news stories, wiki, image searches, etc. - not one instance of an exact address. In fact, not one source even mentioned a street.

(interesting - tends to support your contention about the place...the animal rights protestors already know where it is so keeping exact location a secret from them would not be the reason)

Is the location actually Lexington or is it Clemmons? You said "off of Frye Bridge Rd."; could you state the exact road name, please? BTW, I found conflicting information about its distance from the main WFU campus versus your reference to "Lexington". The source said the facility is approx. 10 miles distance whereas Lexington is approx. 19 miles from the main campus.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Blahhhhh, no phone call, an email instead... they are comming tomorrow.....

I pray I have the strength to be too busy to meet...

I am already afraid of getting sucked in....

Kinda PO'd..... frig....

Wish they would BUZZ OFF>>>>>>>>>>>>> BUZZ OFF....... BUZZ being the key word.... mellisa means honey bee, and the bee needs to buzz away......

I guess I could accidentally not answer the email...

Then they would have to scatter around some other way... the phone, guilt, what next...... but of course it is all completely unrelated.... yeah...

I think I will answer here instead of in RL..... the answer is NO, so please stop asking me, and let me go ahead now with no more stalling and distractions...

Like I said with the GMO, it will become common knowledge anyways.... there used to be one or 2 like me, now there are thousands, this being a prime example.

Sorry to dissapoint, but you have to face your fears, because your fears are your master, and holding YOU back as well.

Letting ME be free, will set yourselves free... ok???

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
he stated that he joined the lodge in 85 which you have to be 21 to do 1960 child who starts a sentence with DUDE & comes across as dyslexicccc
i know all about that as i am dyslexic .
he is bullxxxxxng i would take a guess he/she is maybe 20 max & full of it

Yes, but WHICH "lodge"??? OP claims to have never been a brother of an AF&AM lodge. So what lodge is the guy talking about? Seriously, I think OP is making up stories. Nothing he says makes any sense to a Mason. It's possible, though, that he got mixed up with the Order of Phosphorous or another charlatan "order". If that's the case, then he can quit worrying because those guys have no influence and they are phonies who just want your money.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

the bigger they think they are, the more of an animal they look..

Yes, simplest way of seeing it, in the temporal, and I believe in a Perfect Plan to free every soul, so will only say this is temporal, and also that this is not set in stone, miracles abound and all the cosmic laws are really null and void and never existed, but Love and Virtues do, the rest is error and insanity. So after this wordy way of saying, I'm not coding the matrix with this:

The game, snakes and ladders. Dog Eat Dog only leads to soul regression, transhumanism as progression, ie Darth Vader progression, more machine than man, for the soul has shrunk, and the frequency to predator is an even greater predator. That is the lower frequencies, the beast frequencies.

They have a lot of people programmed in dog eat dog, and in their governments seem to equate programs which is all citizens rights and in fact the only reason ever that could ever justify banks, money and taxes to begin with, though no need for money, in fact if not for equalizing programs, fold the government, I dont vote for a dictator or law maker, and controller Even without taxes, abundance and programs could exist in a variety of out of the box ways, they could be run via government corporations where citizens have shares, they could think out of the box. But we have equality and altruism wedded to fascism and control and dog eat dog, seen as freedom. Its twisted gobbley gook.

Regression is built into our systems, and anyone that doesn't free their minds is at risk of not growing their love, if there isn't something Else behind the scenes springing all their illusionary traps, and there is.
edit on 22-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
OK NN I'm back.

What you are probably talking about is WAKE FOREST UNIVERSITY PRIMATE CENTER. It is 10 miles off-campus on a 200 acre lot called Friedburg Campus. 36 acres is HIGH security fencing, CCTV cameras, roving security guards, and 1,200 MONKEYS!!! The WFU security director is PLAGUED by suspicious people like you getting in to mess with the animals, students, and steal cars. Car theft is big at WFU. If you saw any trucks with blue logos it was probably a WFU truck taking supplies or monkeys in or out. For you to assume it was a UN logo is ridiculous. Here is a full list of UN Logos. Please pick one and share it with us: Go to Google Images and type in "united nations logo" and press Enter.

BTW Frye Bridge Road doesn't even run through Lexington. It's in Clemmons NC. And Wakefield Univ doesn't have any facilities on that road. Now if I'm wrong about that simply give me the EXACT address on Frye Bridge Rd or at least give me the closet cross street so I can see what "secret facility" you are talking about. So far all you've done was invaded a college monkey-farm illegally and should have been arrested by WSPD for criminal trespassing - IMO that is.

...The Wake Forest research facilty is on Frye Bridge Rd. in Lexington, not on campus. How do I know they are UN. Well I saw them enter the place in a truck, clearly marked with the little blue shield on the side....

edit on 22-8-2012 by spookysr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join