It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 23rdChakra

I never felt like the OP was here to slander and hammer masons. Maybe i missed something but i think if there is a real story here it goes way beyond masons. Time will tell. I'm ready for more.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong Network Dude... I am NOT a Mason. But I play one on TV (just kidding). I am a Mason-Phile as I do research on EVERYTHING. Kinda' get paid for it too as I do corporate Threat Assessments/Analysis on nut-cases that threaten celebs and VIPS. Sometimes I have to go back a LOOONG way in ancient history on some things. There is no limit on that believe it or not. What I mean if a nut starts quoting ancient history I need to know what it is he's referring to for my clients. So Nevernothing is a prime candidate for my scrutiny (unluckily for him). I'm considering YOU as my client. No charge buddy! (LOL)

One thing I did not consider as one of my two scenario options: Is he a schizophrenic? I mean I don't see any red flags but who knows? How do you feel about that option? I did detect at least ONE major one here but I won't out him. I think you know who I mean... (LOL)

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by spookysr

Bravo Spooky.
Bravo.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
So many are somimpatient and missing the point that A: this sint for YOU it is for OP to get his story off his chestt
B: he sin't making any grand claims so you arent going to get a list in bullet points of "aha" truths you are all waiting for
C: he has staoed this is a STORY, coving years and years drawing up to some conclusions of discovery along the way, so be patient!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Oh no Mellis he did! In that OTHER thread that the ATS moderator close down earlier today he is clearly claiming to be an angel mentioned in Apostle John's Bible letter called REVELATION. It's the angels that are pouring out God's bowls of wrath just before Armageddon? If that ain't a "grand claim" what is?

He strategically won't reveal any human names so we can vet his very strange story. I mean he could just give a dead guy's name and that would be a start. What harm can we Internet denizens do to a dead guy? And he can't get his North Carolina geography right... I call B.S. big time!

And BTW to whomever said Jesus (or Yeshua) is a "noun" or a "verb"? It is NEITHER! It's a 'Proper Noun'. And it is a COMMON name even in 1st century CE. And I think he would be shocked y'all calling him God when he prayed to/worshiped someone else all the time - namely not himself as that's illogical. For instance in the Lord's prayer who was he talking to in the beginning of the prayer? Himself?

And RAPTURE?: Please find for me the exact scripture that uses that exact word... I'll wait.... (same goes for the word TRINITY). None of these words were familiar to the 1st century CE Christians nor JC.

Originally posted by mellisamouse
So many are somimpatient and missing the point that A: this sint for YOU it is for OP to get his story off his chestt
B: he sin't making any grand claims so you arent going to get a list in bullet points of "aha" truths you are all waiting for
C: he has staoed this is a STORY, coving years and years drawing up to some conclusions of discovery along the way, so be patient!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookysr
One thing I did not consider as one of my two scenario options: Is he a schizophrenic? I mean I don't see any red flags but who knows? How do you feel about that option? I did detect at least ONE major one here but I won't out him. I think you know who I mean... (LOL)

Originally posted by network dude

Bravo Spooky.
Bravo.

My guess is strictly attention seeking. The mason thing, I believe was just a story enhancement that he didn't think would be questioned. Much like the monkey farm. School starts on Monday around here. Coincidence? I think not.

Thanks for the intel.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Cool Beans! I like outing folks including myself! Occupational habit I guess...

Originally posted by 23rdChakra
what if NN's motive was to provide knowingly false information so certain people in the know would show themselves?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

1John5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. KJV

I'm not sure if this is what you are asking when referring to the Trinity but it sure works for me.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
One of the posters here says he thinks he knows who he is. Just scroll through them and find him. Then PM him to pick his brain. Trust me once you figger' out who Nevernothing is you'll probably either find him in his US Army BDU's in a trailer park just outside Fort Bragg with a Dell Laptop with a US Army Logo on the lid. In any case he will definitely be in a trailer park (LOL). I hope there's no twisters nearby.www.youtube.com...

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog
I can't wait to figure out who this winston isn't that big of a town

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

John 1 1,14 KJV 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by fallingleaf
reply to post by 23rdChakra

I never felt like the OP was here to slander and hammer masons. Maybe i missed something but i think if there is a real story here it goes way beyond masons. Time will tell. I'm ready for more.

No, I don't think OP is trying to slander Masons but, rather, trying to identify with Masons. However, that might be my misinterpretation of his story. He started out saying that a group of Shriners saw "potential" in him and then "initiated" him into SOMETHING. After reading his second thread (the one closed down earlier today), I believe he is using the term "initiation" quite loosely. He believes that he was "initiated" into secret knowledge and not an order or society. He claims that this secret knowledge first came from revelation (his vision of the many balls) and then through "initiation" (his reading of books). I suppose that those claims are viable but I wish that he would not have even mentioned Masonry as it has nothing to do with his story (as far as I can tell).

Personally, I can't judge the OP but my best guess is that he is makin' up stories. I think someone should tell him about the other craplike forums that are a bit more receptive (gullible) to this type of story. He'll be having 16-page forum discussions with Apollo Illuminaughty in no time...LOL

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I don't know who he is but nevernothing said in one of his earlier post that his name will come out soon enough and if he's from winston and has lived here long enough I will probably know his family or someone I know will know him. He is older then me i'm in my early 20's but winston isn't a huge town.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
No I was looking for the EXACT word not the concept that the RCC (via Athanasius of Alexandria misinterpreted at 1 John 5:7 to mean something else) made up from ancient Greek and Babylonian pagan worship of a false god known to Aristotle as the 'thrice in one' god. It can be shown scripturally (but I won't here) that the FATHER is someone else other than JC, the WORD is actually JC, and the HOLY GHOST (aka Holy Spirit) is NOT actually a person but a energetic 'force' the Father uses for his own will. This is the 1,600 year false legacy Emperor Constantine (aka RCC inventor) has left the world in 4th century CE. But who is the Father if it's not JC? Well you won't get anywhere with KJV or the RCC Douay Version as His name was superstitiously REMOVED and replaced with the simple human title LORD or GOD. Your clue begins with the Tetragrammaton - en.wikipedia.org...

No need to get into a religious debate or argument here. Let's just focus on Nevernothing please...

1John5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. KJV

I'm not sure if this is what you are asking when referring to the Trinity but it sure works for me.

edit on 22-8-2012 by spookysr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

I do not believe that I am the only god, and never will fall into that. I have recently come to trying to help everyone for the greater good.

Humans, as well as all else, in this perception/dimension, are made up positive and negative charges.. So you're body as a being definetely has an overall positive or negative charge and you can effect it based off your actions.. therefor the higher positive energy your body has the more you're going to attract (law of attraction) and with the bigger the stronger pull/repel force its going to have. So to completely surround urself in positive energy repels negative energies.. sounds like a lot of what you figured out subconscioucly..

If you ask me, what you learned to do was overcome fear itself and thats what ive been teaching myself since i was very young also.. ive had help with a father who was a ranger for 12 years..

but my login name is weallare for a reason... we all are..

great thread btw, appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Will I agree with alot of posters that this person is just looking for attention.
I have yet to read anything outstanding.
Just baiting the sheep, I'm afraid..No S or F, sorry.
So many of these have come our way......... and gone

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookysr
Cool Beans! I like outing folks including myself! Occupational habit I guess...

Not outing you.. lol. but even if he's not telling the truth, you can still find truth in what's being said. Maybe not all of it, but there's definetely some in some of what he's talking about.

EX) the whole energy ball theory he speaks of, look at how many comments from people have seen the same thing.
as well as other things.

This is why we do individual research, to take opinions from other peoples 'experiences' and apply your own logic to them to figure out for yourself..

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
OK he said he is 46 years old. That means he was born circa 1966. I have socks older than that! (Time to throw those suckers out huh? - LOL)

OK go to the Rockford General Store and ask for Paul or Caroline. They will talk to you about whether this guy is real or not as they know the area's history. You can email them at storemail@rockfordgeneralstore.com or call them at 336.374.5317. They are closed on Tuesdays. They close at 5PM other days incld Sunday.
Here's directions from Winston-Salem: Take Business I-40 and exit onto Silas Creek Parkway North. Bare right onto Reynolda Road (Wake Forest University). Turn left at stop light. Continue on Reynolda Road it will change into Hwy 67. Cross over the Yadkin River Bridge. Go approximately 10 miles and turn Right at the first Caution Light (Wisemans Crossing). Take the second road on the left (Richmond Hill Church Road), this will change into Rockford Road. Cross over the Yadkin River Bridge and go approx .9 of a mile and you will be in Rockford. Will be the 3rd building on the left as you cross the railroad tracks.

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog

I don't know who he is but nevernothing said in one of his earlier post that his name will come out soon enough and if he's from winston and has lived here long enough I will probably know his family or someone I know will know him. He is older then me i'm in my early 20's but winston isn't a huge town.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
reply to post by LastProphet527

I love this response, especially down on the quote about Eve put right in sin. How you knew to use it to trigger me, interest me much though. We should communcate more! Yes it's time to let the pawn play. I am in postion to affect change. Crazy how far I Am let's you fall before he tells you it's time and shows you what you are. Guess that's what he meant when he said the meek shall inherit the world. Knowledge is the Key to All things. I don't think it should be hidden.

By the way.
Once we use our trump cards… you do understand that we will be vulnerable to what other people go through but four Xas worst.

They told me once I use my trump card I will most likely die 3 to 7 days.
Its funny but, I was about to use my trump card to stop the 1999 event that the world would end…Glad I didn’t it was the wrong time…and my trump card deals with trying to convince some one to do something.

You know….the only thing that Jesus had over the world as well as others is that he could still hear the frequency, and he saw the light /energy balls/‘’’’’’’you-la-na-riums’’’’’’’>>>planarians in which all humans can feel, but don’t know what they are feeling ,do to some, its just not ‘’updated’’ in the brain to see.

Use your trump card wisely…because when you do…your protection will be no more

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

The original greek reveals a completely different translation.

1 John 5:7
"For there are three aspects which bear witness in Heaven, The Father (Yahweh Elohim), the relevatory thoughts proceeding from Him, and the unifying spiritual essence (of God), and these three aspects reflect/reveal the same being."

This verse is beautifully decribing three aspects of the One Eternal God of Creation. If you look back at verse 6 it will explain that all of verse 7 is given to better understand God's Spirit. Only God can render anything Holy, God is a spirit being (compossed of spirit), His spirit/mind is All Powerful and sustains all life in the physical realm. The power of His spirit is Holy because it belongs to Him, the Holy Spirit is NOT a third godhead, it is simply God's spirit and it is Holy because it is God's.

Verse 7 explains 3 aspects of How the One true God bares witness to His peoples growth and refining in this age.

Spooky is also correct in that the rapture is not of God, and is a doctrine established fully by paganised christianity.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by nevernothing

As per my thoughts on your 2nd thread which was closed down and moved here.

There are books that have not been brought forth to the world at large but have remained hidden under protection pertaining to that which is to come and further revealing the prophecies of the end of days and the judgement to befall mankind.

There are questions we need to ask regarding these hidden texts and their keepers. Who have been and are the "keeper's of these books"? Who and what 'agenda' do these 'keeper's' represent? Which faction are they fighting for?

Do they represent the principalities of darkness and the deceptions of Samyaza in their fallen plan to destroy the spirit of man or are they representing the Truth of Yeshuah and the Glory of our Father in Heaven for the Salvation of our Immortal Souls, through true repentance and the admission of our sins in full acceptance of the saviour who paid the penalty for our sins that we would be saved?

There is a very clear battle taking place for each and every person's soul here in this world. The principalities of darkness are doing everything in their power to prevent THE TRUTH from being revealed and many such texts can and have been used by the enemy for such purposes so as to destroy and misdirect mankind from the very truth designed and put in place to save them.

These texts have been set aside with instruction only to be released at the appointed time . The appointed time would be soon at hand.

The trumpet you are referring to is the Last Trupmpet Call - the 7th: The last of the trumpets for judgement
Paul's "last trumpet" with John's "seventh trumpet are two distinct events. The Last Trumpet is associated with the Feast of Trumpets - The Hebrew Civil New Year - the Rapture occurs imminently following the opening of the Sixth Seal.

Yeshuah will then return in the clouds on a Feast of Trumpets. Once all mankind witness HIS COMING in the clouds the rapture is imminent. His manifestation will be in the clouds only.

Soon after the opening of the sixth seal, the TRUMPET will be blown and will thus indicate THE LAST CHANCE for HIS righteous to be removed from the world. The last trumpet will indicate the last chance for G-d's people to be removed from the earth before HIS Wrath is unleashed on the sin filled rebellious. His wrath being initiated and launched into action with the first trumpet judgement, which will follow the opening of the 7th Seal.

Once the 7th Seal is opened - the Day of Vengeance is at hand for all mankind left behind.
Before the Seventh Trumpet is blown, at the end of the 70th Week, Yeshuah will return to earth to rule and reign as its King.

Cosmic disturbances will ensue on the 6th Seal prior to the release of the 7th Seal.

From The Book of Enoch is a reference to Phanuel which The Word of G-d makes no mention of.
Phanuel:
The Bible gives no mention of an angel named Phanuel, who is an arch angel of salvation and is set over the repentance of those who inherit eternal life. There is only ONE intercessor and that is Yeheshuah.
1st Timothy 2:5 "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus". There is no mention of an arch angel who is appointed to be an angel of salvation and the keeper of those who repent and inherit eternal life.

This fact alone should indicate that we must be cautious in the exploration and belief of such texts.

Symyaza:
One of the Grigori Watchers who is the Leader of the fallen angels - otherwise known as satan.

The danger therein is that any text that does not corroborate The Word of G-d may be a potential risk for misdirection and misalignment of the Truth.

edit on 22-8-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

Look at the atrological chart and ancient civilizations, I think a good question would also be.. Are they're following the age of Pisces correctly, for the coming of the age of Aquarius?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

John 1 1,14 KJV 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Word = logos = relavatory thoughts

"In the begining was the (relavatory thoughts of God), and the thoughts remained in God's possession, and the thoughts were God (God is a spirit/mind being and is compossed of His spirit/mind)."

"And the relavatory thoughts were created physical (by the creation of Jesus Christ, and God placing His mind/spirit in His son at birth), and dwelt amoung us..."

Again the "Word" is the thoughts which reveal oneself unto others, it is God's thoughts, that Christ usede to reveal God to mankind.

There is NO TRINITY.

One God.
His son Jesus Christ (born of Mary and NOT eternally existing)
And God Spirit/Mind which is Holy because it is God's.

God Bless,

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join