It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
sorry if this is off-topic, but there is a RIDICULOUS amount of new members that have registered today on this thread, weird eh?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
That's why I don't trust the translation by King James. It is too EDITED by this 17th century British King James (VI and I) for his own political agenda.

His version says: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

What the translation should have said (based on modern translations today based on better older translations): "In the beginning the Word was, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god.". Notice it really says A god not just "was God". KJV removes the article "A". Why? To change it's original meaning that Jesus was the SON of God not God Himself?

The very next verse (2) says: "This one was in the beginning with God." So this changes everything the RCC priest Athanius tried to pawn off on the world for his Emperor Constantine in the true beginnings of the RCC in 4th century CE. (See Athanasian Creed aka TRINITY DOCTRINE).

Originally posted by fallingleaf
reply to post by spookysr

John 1 1,14 KJV 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by nevernothing
But when it comes to debate and the real search for God sir, you should go to the lodge when the guys of power sit around and drink brandy.

Are you in a different North Carolina than I am? We have a Grand Lodge directive against any alcohol in any masonic lodge in the state of NC. It's been a bone of contention for years and has yet to change. In the shrine Temples, there is plenty of drinking and such, but not in an AFAM masonic lodge.

Be a man and admit you are full of crap.

Hello Networkdude,

The Idea of a lodge being a building misleading, rather being at lodge is more correct. being at lodge means not that you are at the Masonic construction of wood and brick but rather Masons are together, where is matters not and they are at lodge.

This is totally exsoteric (outside) knowledge.

There are plenty of places a mason can drink and be at lodge.

You guys are going to do what you are going to do to defend what you feel you need to, I can understand and if I was a mason i would most likely be doing the same.

But people like me who are not Freemasons need to listen where we can and some of us will too defend the source. You know full well the playing field is not level nor will it ever be.

I say this not for you but for others who want to listen.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
OK ElohimJD I agree with you MOSTLY. This is where we probably differ. I can scripturally show (but not here) that Jesus was in fact the pre-human entity known as Michael the Archangel (aka LOGOS or The Word). Many RC's and Protestants (aka Fundamentalists) would say NO WAY JOSE! But it is so painfully evident in the Biblical record it is a mystery how they misinterpreted it and totally missed it. But that's the nature of Paul's prophetic warning at 1 Timothy 4:1 isn't it?

Originally posted by ElohimJD

Originally posted by fallingleaf
reply to post by spookysr

John 1 1,14 KJV 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Word = logos = relavatory thoughts

"In the begining was the (relavatory thoughts of God), and the thoughts remained in God's possession, and the thoughts were God (God is a spirit/mind being and is compossed of His spirit/mind)."

"And the relavatory thoughts were created physical (by the creation of Jesus Christ, and God placing His mind/spirit in His son at birth), and dwelt amoung us..."

Again the "Word" is the thoughts which reveal oneself unto others, it is God's thoughts, that Christ usede to reveal God to mankind.

There is NO TRINITY.

One God.
His son Jesus Christ (born of Mary and NOT eternally existing)
And God Spirit/Mind which is Holy because it is God's.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

What do you mean

Once we experience death, we choose life

Who can say they truly know death
experience

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I'm just curious to know who it is that you think is "after you." I've heard a few people say that they would be "hearing" from "them," or something like that. What does that mean?!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
I have nothing against people coming on this site proclaiming spiritual knowledge, after all, thats why a lot of us are here. But if Op is bs-ing the masonic stuff, he will be found out, by people like this chap above. Be a grown-up and tell the truth if your lying, it will garner you more respect my friend.

You are a woman, that means the only person who would feed you BS about Masonry would be your husband if he were a Mason. why? because you are a woman, only reason.

The chances of a woman learning about Freemasonry are as nil as that of a man defecting Freemasonry, joining ATS and posting about it.

And lightening doesn't strike twice.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

sorry if this is off-topic, but there is a RIDICULOUS amount of new members that have registered today on this thread, weird eh?

A Greek Chorus for the OP's drama? Perhaps.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Not if she were Eastern Star. Boy you are worse at Freemasonry than me. I know we both aren't masons but jeez dude!

Originally posted by TucoTheRat

I have nothing against people coming on this site proclaiming spiritual knowledge, after all, thats why a lot of us are here. But if Op is bs-ing the masonic stuff, he will be found out, by people like this chap above. Be a grown-up and tell the truth if your lying, it will garner you more respect my friend.

You are a woman, that means the only person who would feed you BS about Masonry would be your husband if he were a Mason. why? because you are a woman, only reason.

The chances of a woman learning about Freemasonry are as nil as that of a man defecting Freemasonry, joining ATS and posting about it.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Maybe he wants us to believe he is Enoch, the people after him could be fallen angels and that's what it sounds like to me, a modern day Enoch.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
What is your avatar NorEaster? Tomás de Torquemada? Yikes stripes!!!
reply to post by NorEaster

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

A Greek Chorus for the OP's drama? Perhaps.

bunch of cheerleeders, more like. No, sorry, thats offensive to cheerleaders.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Followers from another site...infiltration. ...I hear dueling prophets in the background.....

Des

edit on 22-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by LastProphet527

Found your post interesting but don't understand:

I would just like to say that…you broke 2 important rules .Watch what you say and how you say it, you have to give your gift respect…because they are out there and they will get you and disable your energy balls that you ride the waves on and then they will try to final destination you.

How can anything get to someone or their Family who may be helping them? I mean this seriously. Only masons and certain wizard types actually believe that they are in this cosmology where both negative and positive are on equal footing and that they have to duke it out.

I don't have any such illusions. There is Infinite Progression and when you activate briefly some soul skills, its being zenmind and in a higher state of vibration or frequency, and that state is not negative, but Love, perfecting soul.

There is no limit in Infinity on Progression and Soul only gets larger. Not so with the other side at all. So how could any, limited negative in an illusionary dreamscape universe (yes this is a dream to your soul) matrix, as a fraction of their infinite selves, and by harming or chosing the wrong path, are cut off from their infinite Soul (even if they are bigger than our slivers in the earth tests and seem like big bullies), how can they ever harm anyone connected to Infinite Light/Higher Self/Soul/Good Family?

Only if and when your Higher Self says its time to go, is it time to go, and then Higher Self is in charge of everything. You only go through what Good Family and Higher Self arrange for learning, or consequence if you need a swift kick in the pants. So some things can seem bad, but they're illusions.

I think a little faith in Love and Goodness is warranted here.

There aren't equal sides. One is insane and limited.

So what the fudge and the dickens are you going on about?
edit on 22-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

If the OP is who i think the OP is ,than i believe the OP can explain,if not,than i will.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

The Rat.

Youve made an assumption about me from my members name, which is incorrect, i , on the other hand, have not come to the same conclusion with yours.
edit on 22-8-2012 by thedoctorswife because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

The Rat.

Oh My...you have heard, we Women, have learned how to read. Oh Yes, be know how to use...books, and the internet...bethcha you didn't even know we vote....gasp....

Plus, there are many members here, who are Masons....you should use the ATS search function, many Mason threads...that even we Women can read, and discuss in..

Des

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Actually the Biblical record never actually records Enoch's death. Some would speculate that he is still alive because of that. He'd be over 4,000 years old! However, I think he really is dead when he hit 365 (Solar) years. He never went to heaven as that was not offered until Jesus' earthly mission. And Nevernothing could NEVER be mistaken as Enoch. Why? Because Enoch could at least spell or would use a spell checker. It's built into Google Chrome and you can add a plug-in to MSIE at iespell.org. I think a modern day Enoch would know that. (LOL)

And Enoch would be obedient to God and not violate this scripture by Apostle Paul as NN has done SEVERAL TIMES: 1 Corinthians 4:6(b) "...not going beyond what is written...".

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
Maybe he wants us to believe he is Enoch, the people after him could be fallen angels and that's what it sounds like to me, a modern day Enoch.

BTW he is not worried about "fallen angels" as much as he is convinced the United Nations wants him for criminally trespassing a college monkey-farm in Winston Salem NC. I think I can safely say Mr. Ban Ki-moon (current UN SecGen) could not give 2 rat's azz about him (sorry TucoTheRat not directed at you - LOL) .

edit on 22-8-2012 by spookysr because: cause I wanna

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

The Rat.

Oh My...you have heard, we Women, have learned how to read. Oh Yes, be know how to use...books, and the internet...bethcha you didn't even know we vote....gasp....

Plus, there are many members here, who are Masons....you should use the ATS search function, many Mason threads...that even we Women can read, and discuss in..

Des

Des, he's just trying to get a rise from us, hes probably got a really small..........car.

Ladies, walk away from the rat, nothing to see here,

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I will take your wise Womanly advice.....small car indeed.....

Des

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firewater
Okay. I've been reading this thread for hours now and i think i have come to a conclusion. So, considering the OP's failure to provide any specific "credible" info to help corroborate their claims, YES... this is my FINAL answer:

Not only is the story 90 - 99% fiction (i do believe him to be from NC), i also have a good idea as to who some of the "supporting actors" in this tale may be.

For numerous reasons i believe shells4u, TucoTheRat, GreatOwl, TheBeatMasta and merick82 all to be the OP using pseudo-accounts. 444seeker and LastProphet527 may also be part of that list.

Like i said, even though i believe this to be true, IT IS only my opinion. Therefore i could be wrong and apologize in advance to the OP and any of the others i have named, if indeed i am wrong.

Good day.

Hello Firewater,

Don't worry about any offence, understandable I suppose. I imagine it will get a whole lot weirder before this thread gets trashed, canned and labeled in a big black hefty bag.

All I can say is I have lurked for many years and many, many people do, constantly reading threads from Breaking News, Current Events, Political Madness, Freemasnry and the Grey Aria and UFO, never felt the need to make a post. Thought about it yes but most threads on ATS are nothing more than arguments over proof or just debates over nothing.

We all come to ATS for a reason to, may it be posting or lurking, to find something. When I read this op, I knew what was going to happen and jumped on it. what he was saying and the way he was saying it was different. i'm glad i did It gave the op a little space, now he has those against him puffing their chest in a manner I have not seen. It's a whole new ball game.

The Rat.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join