It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

im sure you get plenty of messages and more then enough questions from people after your VERY interesting read about your life.. and sorry for the improper grammar/etc. but much like many people around the world, i am recently becoming exponentially enlightened and this story has me asking more questions then i could begin to type... one thing i want to know is your 'meditation' techniques, per say. i know that as humans we are all gods, and through quantum physics u can learn more then anything before. and outside of perceived reality its a whole different world. so whether u feel like answering this or not, a future conversation even would very much be appreciated. you said urself that u didnt kno if this was the correct way to go about portraying this picture, and i myself have been asking this recently because 1)you cant prove it to common people 2) i think the best way to go about further enlightenment is to enlighten everyone possible.. so please please please just a few answers.. haha if u want to ask me questions to get my mindset/views on things first that is okay, im sure u will not be disappointed. keep in mind im 20 years old but very much enlightened for my age so dont take that as a factor. i also just made this ATS accnt just to ask you this because i feel THIS inclined, even tho ive been on the site since i was 12... and have been into this stuff since way before..

this was originally meant to be a u2u, but found out cant msg users after and had to still get it across. i like many othersm probably, also feel like i have a purpose in life and strange occurences throughout life do nothing but help prove me right :]

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by B2X2L

It's called southern hospitality....wish more ppl had it and welcome never....man I really want to know your whole adventures or what not. Look forward to seeing more questions and opinions from ya. Quantum physics will be part of my studies in the not so far future so maybe we could work out some problems

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by weALLare

This is also a great reply to explore. Quantum physics. I will definately be on that. Again the mistake everyone seems to make, and this was foretold, is that when man discovers he is a God. He unfortunately, without the right knowledge can easily think he is the Only God. That he is The God. And he stops his learning in arrogance, unwilling to see what is truly before him. My mission is to indeed help him see ALL that is.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

You know here I read something that I must resond too. Your mention of child abuse, and how you retained your memories. See, initiation is trauma. That is what it is intended. It is to get you inside of your mind and see how you come out the other side. This is also how programming works. But, for some people we find an escape from the trauma don't we. That is the Mastery of initiation. the man on the other side. Now, it's time to expose the fact that you are being programmed everyday. The Vibrations are in the air. But, if you find somewhere to go that let's you escape the trauma, and find an outlet in your mind, you will become trapped there. hence the term, Asleep. Now, turns out also that music can help you ride the waves of your mind and if you find the right frequencies, you can rise above it. That is ultimately what I aim to help everyone do!! When the Trumpet sounds, ALL will be revealed before us. Such an exciting time!!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimultaneousFinal
Dear OP,

I have no authority to accuse anyone of being a liar or charlatan. Therefore, I won't call you either. However, in order to better evaluate your assertions in this thread, I have to ask some very simple questions.

1. Were you "i, p and r'd" in an AF&AM lodge?

2. If so, which one?

3. Are you a "member" of any side orders such as The Shrine, The Scottish Rite or The Holy Royal Arch?

4. If so, what is the name and number of the side order's "lodge"?

If you truly are an initiate, then you know these are standard questions. Please answer promptly.

I'm taking a bit of a gamble, answering to this post in the moment I saw it. I haven't read the following 3 pages of posts, wherein OP may have already answered your questions.

But!

There is, according to my research (largely leaning on "Etidorhpa" for this, but not entirely), such a thing as a
"natural" Mason; one who knows the truths without having been introduced to them through ritual or hierarchy; one who has been instructed by the Author of life Itself. I am perhaps such a one. I can match any Mason on certainty of fundamental principles. But fundamental principles is as far as I might go, since I have had no vetting or instruction by actual Masons (that I am aware of, there was recently one fellow who showed up in my life suddenly, we became friends, and then he disappeared just as suddenly). Come to think of it, I don't imagine they would let me know if they were vetting me. Actually, "natural Mason" is maybe too freemasonry-centric a term. Perhaps Hakam would be a better term.

What I am saying is that OP may have been granted an honorary degree (wild speculation on my part, but I know it's possible) and has little knowledge of the jargon and rites. I know of at least one man who is approaching or has recently approached his local Scottish Rite lodge for honorary membership. Not that I think that's a great thing. Joiners limit themselves by the dogma of the group that they join, whereas nonattached people are free to go where their Truth takes them. But, if a lodge were to offer to confer a degree on me, I might be interested enough to look into it.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Don't take this personally, but I find it very hard to believe much of what u said.. Although it was quite interesting to read, upon reflecting, I found it to be rather "vague" and lacking in "substance"... Please remember, these forums are for real "thinkers" who want "answers", not wish-washy suggestive material.. I didn't find anything revealing about ur post, however i'm not dis-counting ur experience, I am merely stating the obvious --> it's hard to believe, when u don't provide any "tangible" evidence...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
nevernothing -

Your interpretation is what I was told would happen, that I would be GOD if I chose. But something very different happened for me. This is where you wonder, least I do, who is right. See, when I got to that level where I could join the mass of love and energy, I paused and asked, "Are you me? Are you God? Am I God?" The answer came, " I am the first and the last, the beginning and the end. I am that I am." I said, " I love you." And I heard, " but, do you know me?" and I said, " You are the first from which all others came." and I heard, "I love you too."
That was NOT me.

The point is that as soon as you expand your consciousness even a small amount, you stop being one individual and realise that you are no longer (and never really every have been) one individual. The way you have expressed this a couple of times does not make sense with the understanding you say that you have achieved. Maybe you can explain how this could work and how you can pull our plonker in this way?
In addition, as soon as you become more than an individual, there is no you and me, only an us collective. God is not a one person entity, so why are you referring to yourself/him like that? As I said above, your dialogue does not make sense in the context in which you say you exist.

Everyone seeks a master and anyone who presents himself as a master wields more power and influence than others who do not. In a way, this is an opportunity to gain some authority and status on these forums in a speedy manner. Once this is assured, there are pieces of (mis?) information which can be given which hold more weight than those from other sources. People are very willing to believe what they think comes from an authority figure and their natural ability to question is suspended once they have decided that that figure is trustworthy.

You are very clever to have pulled so many plonkers so quickly.

There are holes in your online persona and story which do not make sense to me, (and aparently to others too)
so from my point of view, you are just stringing us along.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

Sure, might as well get it over with. Since you took the time to ask. Yes I was 'Taught in an Ancient Free and Acceptyed Mason Lodge. Unamity Masonic Lodge. Originally chapter 34, but rechartered to 251. Though, the boys always though of it as Lodge 34. But in 1978, most people thought it was just an old post office. hahaha
Mostly though, the meetings took place at the familys house nearby.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Rockfield Lodge 469

This is where you went? Am I right?

Pretty standard. Three steps. Two pillars. One Eye. Happy sun. Sad Moon. Etc.

So I'll ask the question the right way. You say that it's not about what things look like, it's what they mean to the different people that look at it. Green light, go. Red light, stop.

Well, the sun means light to me. Light means life to me. Therefore, the picture is showing light and death being separated by knowledge of the one thing that is higher than it all. I'll assume God. God as my religion tells me is the main vibrational energy to which our vibrations have started from.

Am I right? By that I mean, does my meaning of what is shown reflect your own?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

Okay. You assume like most initiates that when you find your God self, you understand that you are also part of the One, and you merge into and come part of it. You are One. You and every other living thing. Thing is, where everyone get's it wrong, is that you are not the only One. You Are before two others that are not part of what you've become at this point. What has happened is that The One is mistakenly thinking that he is the progression of the two, and that he is now the only One, The God. There is where he has made his lie and he's sticking to it. As a matter of fact he is determined to make it so. But, again there Are two others. The one that says I AM, and the one that disagrees with him and says you are not. You see, in Truth, the one that says I Am, was and is the first. And the fact that we are is owed only to him, no matter how great we think we are. When we realize this and stop declaring ourself God, we realize that the connection we have, is our love for the one that says I Am. We only realize that when we are not.
See, the One has lied to himself, and he feels he is above love because he is perfect. Sort of like a doctor who has to operate. He has convinced himself that he can't get emotionally involved. He is neither love nor hate, he is the teacher. But getting in the way is his former incarnation, the collection of minds thast has become him, and they still love God. When we say we are alive, quantum physics show that we are also one moment there, and one moment not, just like the two. And when we are not, we love God, knowing death. We know God because he is and we also want to be. So, the One tried a trick and went to the first two that would become him and, lied that he knew all things and that if God loved them back, he would let them too. And he has proceeded since to convince us that we are indeed God to convince himself ever since. It is our job to remind him that he is not the First and cannot be God, and that we will love God forever because through him we are. But once reminded he wil know that he also is not, and mabe that is the way. And if he is not, then there will be nothing. But, even we know that something never comes from nothing. And we are something and so is he, so therefore, we do Not become God. He is the first and the last, the beginning and the end, the one that said, I am.
William got it right and the Masters know it. To be, or not to be, that is the question. And that is They're game!!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth

You my friend are awake, and you can rest for a short time. But soon the others will see too. Thank you for your intelligent response!!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
reply to post by 23rdChakra

Not a game as to be taken lightly no. But a game none theless. Everyday you move on a grid, and effect change, your right about the change. But you still move on a measured grid, (miles, markers, everyhwere you go has been measured in some way.)
In this reality it is GOOD to be helpful yes! So, of course that is what I hope to be! BUT~ Did you know that in another place at the same time in another deminsion, it would be good to Not be helpful. And hey it gets weirder!
You are there in a different demision doing the direct opposite of what you are doing now. Only you Chose to see this! Ponder that. Still freaks me out a little.

Hello Nevernothing,

So are you saying that I only see what I choose to see, now if you say there is no color but we see red when others see blue yet is't a good thing to be helpful while it also good to not be helpful while there is no color then there is no good or bad just what we have been shown and have chosen to see and do then....Holy cat crap!

Our understanding of good and evil is as different in each mind as colors are? and if that is the case who the hell is correct!

Is there a correct version of good and evil?

Some people talk about an unlimited number of dimensions while we all know there are an unlimited number of perspectives. Which is which?

And if i'm at the bottom of the totem pole you can bet someone sure as hell has gone through a lot of trouble to get me to see my version of good and evil, sure the choice is mine but i don't even know what that means...

I read this post earlier could not for the life get my head around it and still I don't even know if this is what you are trying to say.

Wow dude nice way to point out I have no where near a flying clue what the hell is going on in this reality...Well i asked for it.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TucoTheRat

Yes sir, now you've stepped in it, and I must respond. If we create all that we see, and know that we would never die, we would not care about wrong or right. But God has shown us death and therefore, we have an understanding of life and death before he makes us choose one. What makes us do good then? Simply survival. Once we experience death, we choose life. And we choose to love the creator that gave it. Problem is, there is another entity that tells us he is God. And his concept of love and hate is too balanced, therfore he feels neither. He is like a doctor who cares about the patient but will still cut him up with no remorse. And he has lied to himself about life and death and concluded that if we lean to much toward life, we must die to create balance. See, he is convinced that we progress into him and he is constantly trying to balance us with his knowlegde of the Universe he has Mastery over. In Truth, he has not fully lied to himself in that we will become him, and that we really are him. But the full story is that before that point that we evolve into him. we are a mass of loving minds wrestling with good and evil and he again thinks he must show us death to keep us in check so he can progress. But he wont because once we accept Gods love, he feels he must lie to us and trick us into learning his knowledge so we can learn the meaning of death. Naturally he feels compelled to do so. But with all of this, everything balances. You can't have love without hate, nor life without death. And if we didn't know death, would we care about life? Now then, her is the real question then. To be, or not to be? God chose to be, and I love him for it!!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

reply to post by seamus

Sure, might as well get it over with. Since you took the time to ask. Yes I was 'Taught in an Ancient Free and Acceptyed Mason Lodge. Unamity Masonic Lodge. Originally chapter 34, but rechartered to 251. Though, the boys always though of it as Lodge 34. But in 1978, most people thought it was just an old post office. hahaha
Mostly though, the meetings took place at the familys house nearby.

what is a square?

I AM NOT A MASON, even thogh I might be considered so in certain ranks

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can you explain the above post you made?
edit on 22-8-2012 by network dude because: liars suck and should be banned.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Revelation 11~ And it was given me a reed like unto a rod: And the angel stood, saying rise, and measure the Temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therin.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I am Not a Mason, but I am considered one in certain ranks.
If I showed up at your lodge, I would not greet you with your normal greeting. I do not recognize the Lodge as a school as much as a church. Protocol requires that after I make that choice, I am to show the Mastery that allows me to identify it as such. And therefore, I shall greet you not as a Mason, but rather a brother in the teachings.
You see, in the order, I am free to call my own rank thru degree, though, I will never becuase I am no longer a builder, but rather a messenger. You keep building. But, I will write the song.
Now, I'm still considered a Mason because this is where I began my work and they will always consider me a Mason.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I am Not a Mason, but I am considered one in certain ranks.
If I showed up at your lodge, I would not greet you with your normal greeting. I do not recognize the Lodge as a school as much as a church. Protocol requires that after I make that choice, I am to show the Mastery that allows me to identify it as such. And therefore, I shall greet you not as a Mason, but rather a brother in the teachings.
You see, in the order, I am free to call my own rank thru degree, though, I will never becuase I am no longer a builder, but rather a messenger. You keep building. But, I will write the song.
Now, I'm still considered a Mason because this is where I began my work and they will always consider me a Mason.
edit on 22-8-2012 by nevernothing because: Sorry for the double post!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Your cryptic responses are going to get you into trouble. By implying you are a mason, and then telling fantastic stories of things that don't happen in a lodge, might get some readers believing all sorts of strange things about masonry. There is already enough lies floating around about that subject.

You consider yourself some enlightened new age guru,that's great. I wish you all the best. But please be careful how you present yourself. Being a mason means a lot to those who are. Please respect that.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

So, I knew one of you would respond this way. Do you know what happens all the time in your lodge? Think I do not respect those who taught me? Listen. I do not want to be misrepresented here. To say that I am saying things that don't happen in a lodge is simply false. And to lower the meaning of what is done there is the true insult. To say that people would get all kind of crazy ideas of what goes on there, well isn't there enough lies and crazy inuendo out there already. You have me wrong here sir and I've said it before. I am not out to put the lodge in a bad or threatning light, only to state what I learned there. I'm sorry if this treatens you but, it is time to wake the masses and stop keeping all the info for ourself! God said let all men know the truth and I'm telling you, I will do it whether you like it or not. So, with that said, if this makes you understand where I am coming from in a better light I wil say this to them.
The lodge generally is a place where men get together to celebrate there love of God, and to build a better society. And in the most part are regular, hard working gentlemen who really want a place to contribute. Go to your local lodge and you'll find some of the kindest, most helpful, people you will see anywhere. Mostly Christians, who want nothing but to help out humanity. In truth, they have done as much to sread the word of God as the Church has. Everythng I learned came from them. So, if anyone thinks that they are sitting around drinking blood or something, well trust me, it doesn't get that cryptic.
But when it comes to debate and the real search for God sir, you should go to the lodge when the guys of power sit around and drink brandy. If you can debate with em on what reality is, I bet you see a whole new side of the lodge. See, I know how they advance themselfs sir, do you. Or are you at the Shriners having another charity event?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

So, I knew one of you would respond this way. Do you know what happens all the time in your lodge?

Yes. And I know what happens in masonic lodges all over the world. See, active masons make up the people who do things at the lodge. We have the keys. We pay the bills. We talk to each other. I know guys from your area. I think you have heard whispers of things masonic and now think you can fool the masses here. There are plenty of gullible folks around, have fun with that. Just know, that there are also a lot of people who actually know and will call you on the BS. So tell whatever story you want, but don't cry when you are called out.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join