It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 23rdChakra

You equate all human needs with the Ego?

Human ego thrives off of people's misfortunes?
The behavior I am aware of, I have felt it.
I have also felt compassion. I prefer compassion.
It eliminates my sense of guilt.

So, what would you say, my ego is fighting my ego?
Or rather, my upbringing, the thought moral compass,
is directing how I live my daily life,
rather than to succumb to barbarism?

I assume you equate the ego to psychological needs.
You should define the word ego, it is... very broad
and can be easily misconstrued.

Humans are social animals, they need approval,
it is a psychological need. You learn this in
any psych intro class. I assume this is the ego you mention,
psychological?

If all a person NEEDS to survive are food and water,
you should look at what happens to people
in solitary confinement. How many psychological problems they develop,
mental illnesses, suffering they endure.
I assume you think humans only require physical needs to be met
for proper sustenance. It is absurd, I have seen asocial people in my time,
they're not doing so well. Lack of fulfillment of psychological needs
leads to mental illness.

You assume I do not know, but I do know.

More on physical and psychological needs.
Check out Maslow's pyramid of needs.
Different approach to this debate.

en.wikipedia.org...

Knowledge has made me cynical and apathetic.

By the way, how was my earlier post an example of how my conscious is clouded
because my thoughts are filled with ego?
If we are to assume that psychological is ego, then thinking is henceforth egotistic by this analogy,
how does that make you any less egotistic, or anyone else for that matter?

Then if this is so, why peak my attention to this?

As if I did not know that everyone is an individual,
different from everyone else, with their own needs.
This is why I poked at the topic which I understood,
the discussion whether one decides to fulfill one's needs
via hard work and dedication without hurting others,
while risking to be taken out with those with no moral guidelines,
or do like others and take the short cut to get to where one wants to be
while hurting others in the process?

Or simply realize that certain needs simply cannot be fulfilled,
not without a hail of problems, then take that understanding with oneself,
accept it, and then move on. Live by a moral compass, accepting that
this world is imperfect. Be the one to bear your own cross, not others.

Its the managing and recognition of the manifested ego that will help us as human beings advance to a higher state of living.

We may be in agreement here.
edit on 21-8-2012 by Radekus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by nevernothing

I am very interested in the "masonry" you claim to be a part of. You cannot be a shriner without being a master mason first. I am sure your relatives would include you in their fund raisers as that can be done without membership.

Becoming a mason is the same all over the world. What you describe, is not like anything I have ever heard.

what is a square?

The building block of the Matter plane, the city foursquare, the base of a foundation, and I'm not a Mason. The pyramid is the squaring of the circle.
the eye in the Capstone is the watchful eye of the Great Architect, and the symbol has been perverted and hijacked by the Illuminati for it's selfish pursuits.

greatpyramidmath.weebly.com...
edit on 21-8-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by Boomer1941
reply to post by network dude

So what's he lying about...you surely must have some proof?

Only proof I have is I am a mason, and have been one for several years. I know how we are initiated, and I know the process. The OP lied about membership. He is not a mason. Or at least, if he is, he is lying about how it works. It's nothing sinister and he won't upset me if he keeps on with the charade, I just don't want people lapping up his story thinking it's all true when at least a portion of it is grossly wrong. Lots of people lie about membership. We do know how to spot an impostor quite quickly though.

It's just sad to use misdirection to gain attention. If the message was any good at all, he wouldn't need it.

Will you help me "put my best foot forward" then?
2nd...

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Thank you for both your replies - I note that you are pressing the issue of vibration in both so I will take this with all seriousness. I agree on the space-time note and will keep my eyes open for further discussions on both these topics from you. As for the completed puzzle this is part of how i understand things to be. I refer to it as 'one' but I assume there are many more detailed ways in which this can be studied at depth.

I pose one more question with regards to vibration. Is it also that said vibration is not always heard and felt but sometimes it is a visual projection?

much love and light

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
reply to post by seamus

Awesome discussion here! This is why I came. Thank you.
Your interpretation is what I was told would happen, that I would be GOD if I chose. But something very different happened for me. This is where you wonder, least I do, who is right. See, when I got to that level where I could join the mass of love and energy, I paused and asked, "Are you me? Are you God? Am I God?" The answer came, " I am the first and the last, the beginning and the end. I am that I am." I said, " I love you." And I heard, " but, do you know me?" and I said, " You are the first from which all others came." and I heard, "I love you too."
That was NOT me.

I have seen enough of your words to understand you are speaking the truth, this statement goes a long way towards that proof for me, by the spirit of God in me.

What a blessing you received by the undertanding of the ritual you were about to allow, you actually stopped the process of spiritual binding with a fallen spirit being (demon) by yielding to the inspiriation of Almighty God in that moment, for a purpose. I am fascinated in hearing what it is you will choose to share.

I do not have any answers of myself, but there is an Eternal Almighty God that will reveal these things to his servants.

Ask your questions. God wil supply the answers to a humble (without pride) and contrite (willing to learn) spirit (mind).

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Hi there m8, welcome to ATS!

S&F!

I sent you a pm about your vision:

I was 12, and thinking on, if their was a God, how could you prove it in a way that would convince non beleivers. Suddenly, after a couple of years of trying to meditate but being to young to figure it all out, I went into a sort of trance, and began to have what I guess would be a vision. In this vision, I saw a ball. And this ball was connected to other balls by magical energy that connected it to other balls, that connected to even bigger balls, and so forth and so on until I saw a man.

U2U me about your thoughts!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

reply to post by kman420

If you don't think you can affect change you are wrong. And you have already submitted.

Can you please answer my question was the wake/ UN facility in Winston - Salem if not where was it?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Dear OP,

I have no authority to accuse anyone of being a liar or charlatan. Therefore, I won't call you either. However, in order to better evaluate your assertions in this thread, I have to ask some very simple questions.

1. Were you "i, p and r'd" in an AF&AM lodge?

2. If so, which one?

3. Are you a "member" of any side orders such as The Shrine, The Scottish Rite or The Holy Royal Arch?

4. If so, what is the name and number of the side order's "lodge"?

If you truly are an initiate, then you know these are standard questions. Please answer promptly.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I seem to see elements of a chess board in some posts.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Thanks for not skipping my post and for your honest reply but I think I will need to clarify. I am not suggesting I am God, nor am I suggesting you are. What I am merely saying, and please note this is my view and not that of my “teachings”, that this world, nay, this universe in connected on a physical level to source. We can only see our 4 dimensional world, and to put it in to context, the reason is because it is a survival mechanism. Meaning, if I was a hunter/gatherer and I jumped out of a tree to get whatever meat is left on the bone by, say a tiger. Once I am on the ground I am concerned about one thing and one thing only, that is the four dimensional tiger possibly leaping at me. Length, width and breadth and over course the time it takes to fly in the air and chomp on my face. So as we develop, we are only developing the senses we need to survive, which is why birds have another sense that they utilize, which is the ability to sense the magnetism that directs them from north to south, etc.

So when I say look in the mirror it is the closest thing to God you will ever see. Why? Because we recognize that “we are, because we are” ….sound familiar?  We recognize we exist and that is an important key. So when I say we need not look any further then ourselves, I am simply saying that we are connected to source in a physical sense and spiritual sense and all the internet research, or secret societies we align ourselves with isn’t going to get you any closer to the Devine Cosmic, God, Yahweh, etc until we look into ourselves.

That doesn’t change the fact that we our conscious of our decision to enter this existence. We do it for a purpose, each and every one of us and it is safe to assume we know full well what we are getting ourselves into, but, and let me say that again, “BUT” we are incapable of understanding or remembering what that purpose was.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by theruthlessone
reply to post by LastProphet527

WOW please explain what the hell you are talking about............

Its not for you to understand my friend...you have to be able to understand the light.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Sauron

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to skip over your question so I'll be more direct. I was, and am still considered a Master in the art of Masonry. I am not a Mason. I do not recognise a 'Degree' but if you want to rank, I was 3rd degee at one point, but, learning in this field does not stop there for everone who acheives it. Your 'Degree' of learning is only constrained by 'Reality at this point and your ability to affect it. Henceforth you can still see and hear me. LOL And okay mabe this helps more, It was 1985 when I acheived this level you speak of in Surry County, North Carolina. But again, I do not recognise a Degree accept to acknowlege ranking begins and ends for some on this classification, I was but am not a member of Freemasonry. I am considered a ranking member of a lodge though I don't attend or am I pressured to do so.

If you do not receive a Master's wages, then you are not a Master Mason. I guess you can disregard my earlier questions to you about your lodge names and numbers. Buddy, I think you are a spiritualist who is trying to make sense of things you don't understand (just like the rest of us). Maybe you've seen a few too many "dot-connecting" videos on youtube. I don't know. One thing is for sure. You don't know anything about Masonry. If you got mixed up is some weird-ass initiatory cult that CALLS themselves "masonic", then you wouldn't be the first. Anyone can start some wacky group and call it "masonic" or "christian" or WHATEVER. That's why the AF&AM exists--so that here in the USA, there can be a standard Ancient and Accepted Masonry. There are tons of wanna-b e orders that are interested in taking your money. They offer nothing in return.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Well any explanation would suffice you can't understand till your taught........

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Very interesting story indeed! When you went to the UN building and got interragated, what were some of the questions they asked you?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus

You equate all human needs with the Ego?

So, what would you say, my ego is fighting my ego?
Or rather, my upbringing, the thought moral compass,
is directing how I live my daily life,
rather than to succumb to barbarism?

I assume you equate the ego to psychological needs.
You should define the word ego, it is... very broad
and can be easily misconstrued.

Humans are social animals, they need approval,
it is a psychological need. You learn this in
any psych intro class. I assume this is the ego you mention,
psychological?

If all a person NEEDS to survive are food and water,
you should look at what happens to people
in solitary confinement. How many psychological problems they develop,
mental illnesses, suffering they endure.
I assume you think humans only require physical needs to be met
for proper sustenance. It is absurd, I have seen asocial people in my time,
they're not doing so well. Lack of fulfillment of psychological needs
leads to mental illness.

You assume I do not know, but I do know.

More on physical and psychological needs.
Check out Maslow's pyramid of needs.
Different approach to this debate.

en.wikipedia.org...

Knowledge has made me cynical and apathetic.

By the way, how was my earlier post an example of how my conscious is clouded
because my thoughts are filled with ego?
If we are to assume that psychological is ego, then thinking is henceforth egotistic by this analogy,
how does that make you any less egotistic, or anyone else for that matter?

Then if this is so, why peak my attention to this?

As if I did not know that everyone is an individual,
different from everyone else, with their own needs.
This is why I poked at the topic which I understood,
the discussion whether one decides to fulfill one's needs
via hard work and dedication without hurting others,
while risking to be taken out with those with no moral guidelines,
or do like others and take the short cut to get to where one wants to be
while hurting others in the process?

Or simply realize that certain needs simply cannot be fulfilled,
not without a hail of problems, then take that understanding with oneself,
accept it, and then move on. Live by a moral compass, accepting that
this world is imperfect. Be the one to bear your own cross, not others.

Its the managing and recognition of the manifested ego that will help us as human beings advance to a higher state of living.

We may be in agreement here.
edit on 21-8-2012 by Radekus because: (no reason given)

I equate all human needs beyond whats necessary to live as ego.

The ego is very complex and i think once we bring the awareness. It creates complexities to confuse our true conscious to misguide us. Ego is ever changing. I know we as humans have the ability to function in a higher society rather then barbaric with our ego curbed or in check (balanced).

your earlier post i identified as ego because of the context in which is was written.

"This dumb idea that you shape your own world,
manifest destiny as it were, is a joke.
There are those who will feast on you in the name of their own destiny.
Hence the theory of the self being a creative god is refuted.
All is chaos. "

Do you truly not believe you are unable to shape your own world? Feasting in the name of their destiny is the same as a person feeding there egoic needs.

the collective human conscious is what we should all be operating on in order to work together to eliminate the many illness upon us. Instead everyone has there own agenda or what i call the Ego that needs to be fed or stimulated. If everyone put everyone elses needs above their own and stopped feeding into this manifestation of superiority we would grow as a whole.

I wasnt trying to make any jabs at you or anything but seemed like a good person to exchange thoughts with.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by theruthlessone

Well any explanation would suffice you can't understand till your taught........

It was a time in the world when humans only used telekinesis and telepathy to build ,communicate and teach one another, before humans was tricked out of there natural ability of being humans.

Some time in the40s, humans found a sub frequency very close to the frequency that all humans once coveted through out the entire world.

Some humans in the world still can hear, and even obtain things from hearing the frequency, and are able to use it to what ever ‘benefit’ the ‘user’ has ,or what the frequency ‘gives them‘ or ‘allows’ them to obtain.

Every body who is not supposed to understand this understands this. In addition, they use it in movies, books, TV programming and other unholy and UN natural ways to ‘BRING‘-certain’ Events’’ into this time and realm.

Some hear and use the frequency naturally to thwart off certain Taylor made attacks and some create things too happen.

If a movie is made about all the lights bulbs in the world going out on august 5th 2013,and if over 300 700 million people ‘believe this, at the ‘same time’, on the day of aug5th 2013 then it will come true in some way shape or form.

Some cause events in your time to happen …and some counter the events from happening.
I counter them.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Sorry I had to come back to a point you made much earlier in the thread.

Let me see- digital tech, funny how the goverment wants everyone to have a big screen TV with digital signal reception, rockets- not to mention other propulsion tech currently being revealed in which they used to explore space, not to mention killing people, and communication- internet and social media, to lead the masses and control thought. And thes are just a few things but did we keep it to ourself? No, all is given to the members of the UN!!

So you seem rather indignant that all these things were allegedly given to the UN. I can tell from your other posts that you are not a fan of the UN and that is understandable. But seriously! You dont think any of those inventions should of been shared with the world? They should of just been kept by the US?
For all your vibration, peace and love crap you have been saying you are not really that enlightened if you still believe nations and borders are important. Dude they are all just tools used by the elite to control us lil proles. I mean patriotism, WTF is it really? In my opinion it is nothing more that a fabricated emotion that ties and enslaves people to a flag. Are Americans really majorly different to canadians in any profound way? No of course not we are all just human beings and we should recognise this and refute such artificial methods of division.
I should also like to point out that none of the above items were in fact "given" to the UN anyway. No they were sold to the world according to normal capitalist practises. So, what is the problem?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Actually it's masonic lingo,

manifest destiny = Man I feast Destiny.

To get where you want to be, high up the echelon of society,
you have to walk over people's heads.
Lying, cheating, blackmail, anything to get ahead.

If you choose this path others who have chosen will be your opponents.
They will take you down, unless of course you join fraternities that make you immune...
But that's talk for another day.

If you walk alone you will get nowhere, no matter weather you choose to do it
through good or evil. You will need to join fraternities, in which case even then
you no longer have say in your destiny, for you get where you get due to allegiances.
The dog does as he is told.

Doing evil brings about the utter destruction of the civilized world.
They call it dog eat dog world, we are witnessing the destruction of civilization.

Altruism is a good idea, in the long run. Unfortunately present day people live in the now,
hence selfishness prevails.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Levelsquare
reply to post by TucoTheRat

which part of your reply to my post was supposed to make sense ?

All of the post was supposed to makes sense.

If I was not understandable, my apologies, I will try again.

Masons are good people , at least the ones i know . there is symbolism and ritual .

This is exactly what Nevernothing was saying in his posts when you referred to them as garbage.

but some wacky ass story about floating around the room looking down at himself . being trained and taught secret knowledge and whatnot. as chris carter would say , "come on man ".

And what, stating actual initiation rite is better? is not that a terrible offence?

The history channel has a show about Masons where they show "actual" initiation rites being portrayed. i did not hear a single mason call the history channel on their BS, nor did any Freemason get ridiculed for making crap up on TV that was in that show. Or am i to believe the history channel and the Freemasons that were a part of it were showing actual rites, please.

All i'm saying is think before you post, don't set yourself up for possible filer or attack. Make a well rounded observation one that s not plagued with laziness. Meet people on the level, their level sure, but make sure it's their level. To just blurt out the word garbage does not help or hurt anyone but the square and compasses you represent.

and i probably have more class in my pinky than you have in your whole pinky and ring finger. maybe even your left thumb too.

Level

Think before you post, not of consequence but of growth. Or stay put.

the Rat.

edit on 21-8-2012 by TucoTheRat because: quote

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
midway through the thread, and had to sign in to post how happy i am to read a thread of such consistent quality and lack of bickering, and which rekindles an old alley of interest of mine.
is it designed that way? is this the desired effect? i don't know, but it certainly is having an effect.
thanks nevernothing and others involved, and will maybe pitch in again once i have finally reached the end. of the thread, that is

(quick glimpse of current state of thread...) OH! there it is! the inevitable bickering. oh well, shouldn't be surprised.
edit on 21-8-2012 by darkcircle2009 because: optimistic lack of foresight

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join