It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

I have enjoyed Your history and find it comforting that you are seeking to further understand and receive. We hope you will further give and unfold. Having Spent some time on the east coast, not being from there, i was surprised to see how militarized it was Myself. Similarly, being associated with an offshoot branch of the masonic circle, the Latter-day Saints, taught me much and opened my eyes to a whole new sphere of secret worlds... i suppose i can attribute my own awakenings from my learnings acquired at their hands... tho, there came a point where i too had to leave. Calling BS and leaving such a circle must have been quite jarring for you.

What got me most was your description of your vision. The seeing of 'yourself'.

The short is that it retains elements of a few similar events that have affected me in my life... One (of a Few) significant times i can recall a direct brush with what i came to call "IS" (as in, it 'is' that it always 'is'. [and i do wish i could locate it in my journals or find my older sketchbooks from when it occurred]) involved being lead by a guide to an audience with someone of great prestige. many others around me in the experience had never had this opportunity. Upon entering what seemed to be a [chaple?] with a little confession booth style window to my left, unexpectantly quiet and empty, I was confronted by a raised throne of/or backed with a mirror.

essentially i saw 'myself'. I had had communication with whatever this being was previously, but i then BEGAN to understand the importance of "Knowing Thyself" "the truth setting you free" "The Damnable consequences of hypocrisy" and a few other things i continue to muse on to this day. I believe that beneath our individuality and essence, we are an [extension] of this IS... and as such, very connected with a reality far more than most dare to dream....

But the Ancient Rule laid in the law of attraction holds true: Doubt not, but be believing that if you seek, you shall find.

your experiences are welcomed! thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by spamfish

I also think that something smells. The OP states:

I would like to say it is an honor to join ATS after visiting the site for several years.

Why wait years for people to finally be waking up? Wouldn't the information that he had sped up the awakening? Waiting years seems illogical.

Then you have someone who joined yesterday doing a hell of a job sticking up for the guy who joined the day before yesterday.

edit on 21-8-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Originally posted by theruthlessone
reply to post by LastProphet527

Well any explanation would suffice you can't understand till your taught........

It was a time in the world when humans only used telekinesis and telepathy to build ,communicate and teach one another, before humans was tricked out of there natural ability of being humans.

Some time in the40s, humans found a sub frequency very close to the frequency that all humans once coveted through out the entire world.

Some humans in the world still can hear, and even obtain things from hearing the frequency, and are able to use it to what ever ‘benefit’ the ‘user’ has ,or what the frequency ‘gives them‘ or ‘allows’ them to obtain.

Every body who is not supposed to understand this understands this. In addition, they use it in movies, books, TV programming and other unholy and UN natural ways to ‘BRING‘-certain’ Events’’ into this time and realm.

Some hear and use the frequency naturally to thwart off certain Taylor made attacks and some create things too happen.

If a movie is made about all the lights bulbs in the world going out on august 5th 2013,and if over 300 700 million people ‘believe this, at the ‘same time’, on the day of aug5th 2013 then it will come true in some way shape or form.

Some cause events in your time to happen …and some counter the events from happening.
I counter them.

So you are basicly saying that all thoughts send out energy into the universe to bring things to us that we the individual want.? for example if i wanted a sports car but not makeing it specific to the exact type of car i will end up getting a car soon? this is very interesting. No one has taught this to me i simply learned it on my own through trial and error, and the error meaning something bad happening to me like a wreck or someone dying that was close to me. i have also noticed that i can get these objects within a certain amount of days depending on the object and how hard i meditate or think about it. ive noticed i need to be calm in order to get these things or in the right frequency.

So bringing more questions to you. You say in the 40s that they found a sub frequency will you please ilaborate in what you mean by sub?

I believe i am one of those humans can hear the frequency and able to use it to help me and others around me. i cannot to this day do anything big like help a large amount of people for example how you used 300 million people i know this is a huge stretch and probably all most impossible to accomplish unless using media or tv to brainwash people into thinking that. like making people believe that the lights will all go out in august wich is kinda scary bout 12/21/12 imagine how man people are thinking of that!!!!

i understand what you mean about the movie persuading others to believe in something, but what do you mean by Taylors?

also if you coulp please post bck to this as soon as possible and help me with my info or any other fellow ats members that have experienced this please let me know so i can gather more info and make a difference in the world.

We are all one. One is all us.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

From what I've have read so far (all your posts and replies) your goal here is to share knowledge you have secretly attained during your time as a mason, in order to help (?) as many as you can during a coming period of hardship?

You state that the knowledge you have received has only led to more questions, yet your replies and ways of making "us" understand only creates more questions for us to ask, yet leading to more riddle like replies.

It seems to be sort a fun way of winding people up, only to tell them they are not ready, or don't understand when your claims cannot be proven or fact checked or whatever.

If you truly have the love of humanity in your heart, quit acting like an attention seeker and provide something at least remotely provable. You claim in your OP that you have documents concerning MKUltra, H.A.A.R.P and the likes, which, in comparison to your other claims actually is somewhat provable, or at least plausible to a scientific mind.

I'm guessing you will not reply to my post, or wave it off as hammering or what not, but honestly you have yet to provide us with anything that wouldn't be dismissed as pure baloney by 99.999999999% of the world population.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Wow, you had a quite of stories and it is different..didn't stop reading. But I which you keep going and finish your stories...please finish and back your stories....

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
reply to post by spamfish

I also think that something smells. The OP states:

I would like to say it is an honor to join ATS after visiting the site for several years.

Why wait years for people to finally be waking up? Wouldn't the information that he had sped up the awakening? Waiting years seems illogical.

Then you have someone who joined yesterday doing a hell of a job sticking up for the guy who joined the day before yesterday.

Thanks!

But have a little faith in the moderation of this site. You can expect that they are keeping a close eye due to past situations i am not even aware of.

And stop adding credit to a supposed child named Burnie who ran amok on ATS only because he was fueled by senseless bickering.

If everyone would just carry a decent conversation and be critical in a constructive way trolls would not have a leg to stand on.

But see this is what happens when trolls rule the land. Anyone who tries to level the playing field is labeled as a troll.

Is it not funny or fishy how there are so many 'I have a secret to tell' treads full of Hoaxes and trolls? How are we to distinguish between and New Member with a "secret" and a hoax? The truth is we no longer can and that is the point of hoaxes and trolls.

Their only propose is to keep you from listening to anything that might be a secret. because hearing is not enough to understand a secret that's right in front of your face. and keep in mind a secret that has no words has to be lived through then guided to understanding. So in essence a secret is only for people who all ready know it just don't understand it.

All that is needed to turn those who know the secret from understanding it is for you to consider it another hoax another troll. You will choose not to hear but it is your choice.

A hoax and a troll are nothing more than that but a secret is nothing more than an opportunity, and the choice is only yours.

So what is so bad about letting the man talk?

What is really fishy is who is trying to shut him up. wouldn't you say?

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TucoTheRat

garbage

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TucoTheRat
If everyone would just carry a decent conversation and be critical in a constructive way trolls would not have a leg to stand on.

Being critical in a constructive way is subjective.

Is it not funny or fishy how there are so many 'I have a secret to tell' treads full of Hoaxes and trolls? How are we to distinguish between and New Member with a "secret" and a hoax? The truth is we no longer can and that is the point of hoaxes and trolls.

Actually the OP can put up instead of putting it off.

A hoax and a troll are nothing more than that but a secret is nothing more than an opportunity, and the choice is only yours.

Not really, the choice is the the OP's. All he has to do is drop the documents he claims to have instead of pointing to google.

He's not really saying anything. Proof instead of just talk would be nice.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Levelsquare

garbage

You guys just don't get it do you, you think your tools are a joke. I know you guys are as thick as thieves. I am not naive just profane.

What I say to you is a gift your brethren are to diluted to break off in your rump, and you squander it.

Pearls before swine I suppose.

Hold your tongue, please. I assure you, a bit of civility is not to much to ask.

The Rat.

edit on 21-8-2012 by TucoTheRat because: typo

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

After a while of being here you'll come across a bunch of "I have a secret" threads which promise hard proof but never deliver.

"I will post them when the time is right" is common in these threads. Can't blame people for wanting to snip fake threads in the bud.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
When you said you connect to circles- Do you mean like this?

Merkaba. The "Platonic Solids"..

You drive a lot of " AH HA!" out of me in your story, where I could relate to - I wish i could explain this all so much better... Ive been practising meditating for the past year or so now .. With much great success.. The "Astral Pane", So we believe to call it - .. The geographic tree of life was once thriving (Geographic grid, and solids, Triangles, squares) In all When you said you connect too these "circles" I believe you fully... Only because i myself have had experiences with OBE (Out of body experiences) - When i goto bed i have a clean emotionless mind ready , excitedly to wonder where ill go next... Keep connecting - Maybe when the end is near we will all connect.... We are entering a "NEW AGE" or "AWARENESS" the age of the DRAGON ect ect ect..... Just take the simplicity and don't opt. yourself over what is unfolding in this crazy world.... Keep your knowledgeable secret to a point. I can't share too much... Its for ONE to find.... We can be ONE.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

In this reality it is GOOD to be helpful yes! So, of course that is what I hope to be! BUT~ Did you know that in another place at the same time in another deminsion, it would be good to Not be helpful.

Not that I believe that you're Muslim... but that is my suspicion about them. It used to be that you can ask directions for things in the neighborhood at different convenience stores. But whenever I ask a Muslim, they supposedly have no clue where things are.... I mean every time. I don't think this is a coincidence.

By the way, thanks for the OP. You did share a lot... maybe enough to threatens/shake some people's beliefs. I believe it. The flurry and fury (like birds that are attacking) of doubters and wanna-be discreditors actually gives more credence to the story... IMO.
edit on 21/8/2012 by MarkJS because: last paragraph added.

edit on 21/8/2012 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Being critical in a constructive way is subjective.

Both way too. guess i should say, play nice.

Actually the OP can put up instead of putting it off.

Yes he can or he can take his time, that's really up to him. flooding the thread with with "put out or get out!" reminds me of drunk ruffians that leave more conservative women stranded in the woods.

Not really, the choice is the the OP's. All he has to do is drop the documents he claims to have instead of pointing to google.

If you read the op again, that particular statement just talks about documents of MKulrta, haarp and things like that, I know that sounds official but the way he said it leaves the nature of the documents quite open. Could be print outs from threads on ATS for all we know.

Maybe it's just me but the way I read it, he was just referencing his being guided to such subjects. But that's just me.

He's not really saying anything. Proof instead of just talk would be nice.

Prove to yourself that i exist or you are just talking to yourself. hell prove to me that you exist or i am just talking to myself.

The Rat.

edit on 21-8-2012 by TucoTheRat because: typo

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
This whole thread got, well just stupid. Thanks

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WIKDHOTSNOMAN
This whole thread got, well just stupid. Thanks

WOW! Sir/mam. Don't just come in and put down something that CLEARLY is a OPEN TOPIC! Myself can relate soo strongly too this... My problem.. is this narrow head world we are in...

Just... REALLY? Stupid?

You reprocesses... ? JUST STUPID..

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Both way too. guess i should say, play nice.

Playing nice is also subjective.

Yes he can or he can take his time, that's really up to him. flooding the thread with with "put out or get out!" reminds me of drunk ruffians that leave more conservative women stranded in the woods.

Of course he can do as he likes but until then he is just blowing hot air.

If you read the op again, that particular statement just talks about documents of MKulrta, haarp and things like that, I know that sounds official but the way he said it leaves the nature of the documents quite open. Could be print outs from threads on ATS for all we know.

Maybe it's just me but the way I read it, he was just referencing his being guided to such subjects. But that's just me.

He said he "received anonymous papers". That is not what most people would call things they found on the net.

Prove to yourself that i exist or you are just talking to yourself. hell prove to me that you exist or i am just talking to myself.

What you did there is called a straw man argument.

To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by replacing it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and refuting it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

After a while of being here you'll come across a bunch of "I have a secret" threads which promise hard proof but never deliver.

"I will post them when the time is right" is common in these threads. Can't blame people for wanting to snip fake threads in the bud.

Red flags are easy to spot. But one interesting this the OP has said is that we see red because that we were trained to see, A red flag for you might be a green flag for me.

Another thing to note is the supposed red flags of this thread are inserted by a second party and were not created by the OP.

So what is red and what is green when you take a closer look. What truly has been said by the OP and what is supposedly said by the OP in second party posts?

A lot of fuss from people saying he has said nothing, but then again the op's name is Nevernothing.

One group is out of it's league if you ask me. Arrogance and laziness will lead one to incompetence, even if this is nothing more than something similar to the ending paragraphs of "Cloud Atlas's" Somni 451's Orion 3d remarks to the archivist. Good book highly recommended.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Yes definitely!

And I haven't had the time today to further view this thread since it was 11 pages long, but I look forward to catching up when I get the time.

I love this place!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Nice try but in the OP's own words:

And in due time all I have will be shown but first...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by seamus
That's a symbol associated with the Grateful Dead, as you probably know. Many people have taken a different spin on the basic stylized yin/yang design that it's based on, and this is one of those more recent stylings (2009). I chose it because it includes the moon and star (sun) motifs you mentioned, but most of them do not, at least not so blatantly.

The OP confirmed that symbol. So, I guess that means...the Grateful Dead are gonna rule the world as they now already rule over the Freemasons using symbology & HAARP? Cool!

*snicker-snicker-schnitzel*

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join