It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kman420

If you don't think you can affect change you are wrong. And you have already submitted.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

What claims.................?

This is his introduction thread is it not.................?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TucoTheRat

which part of your reply to my post was supposed to make sense ?

Masons are good people , at least the ones i know . there is symbolism and ritual .

but some wacky ass story about floating around the room looking down at himself . being trained and taught secret knowledge and whatnot. as chris carter would say , "come on man ".

and i probably have more class in my pinky than you have in your whole pinky and ring finger. maybe even your left thumb too.

Level

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
reply to post by 23rdChakra

Not a game as to be taken lightly no. But a game none theless. Everyday you move on a grid, and effect change, your right about the change. But you still move on a measured grid, (miles, markers, everyhwere you go has been measured in some way.)
In this reality it is GOOD to be helpful yes! So, of course that is what I hope to be! BUT~ Did you know that in another place at the same time in another deminsion, it would be good to Not be helpful. And hey it gets weirder!
You are there in a different demision doing the direct opposite of what you are doing now. Only you Chose to see this! Ponder that. Still freaks me out a little.

Perhaps balance is needed in all directions? So if you are doing perpetual 'good' in this dimension and 'bad' in the other you are in effect maintaining the balance and actually doign what is required in both in synch with respective dimension. When you seek to do what is not the goal in either dimension it is a sign your balance is off and what you do become obstructive to the over all goal?

In my understanding it is only a game if you chose for it to be. Hence it can be your game and another persons being.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

I love this response, especially down on the quote about Eve put right in sin. How you knew to use it to trigger me, interest me much though. We should communcate more! Yes it's time to let the pawn play. I am in postion to affect change. Crazy how far I Am let's you fall before he tells you it's time and shows you what you are. Guess that's what he meant when he said the meek shall inherit the world. Knowledge is the Key to All things. I don't think it should be hidden.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by theruthlessone

did you not read the whole thread,he's special,can't be mind controlled,visions. of white balls etc.
As my niece would say "he's special,special needs"

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

Time will tell. won't it. I will get more into it before I start Treading on topics and it should be more revealing to you.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

So what proof are you after.............?

What would satisfy the person who deems it necessary to insult...................... ?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
reply to post by theruthlessone

did you not read the whole thread,he's special,can't be mind controlled,visions. of white balls etc.
As my niece would say "he's special,special needs"

Logically those with intolerance issues have special needs of their own. Careful planning as to not aggravate the condition is usually much advised. On the other hand a person who claims freedom from control needs nothing special to go about their do. no?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

So was this wake facility in Winston - Salem NC?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

reply to post by 23rdChakra

Not a game as to be taken lightly no. But a game none theless. Everyday you move on a grid, and effect change, your right about the change. But you still move on a measured grid, (miles, markers, everyhwere you go has been measured in some way.)
In this reality it is GOOD to be helpful yes! So, of course that is what I hope to be! BUT~ Did you know that in another place at the same time in another deminsion, it would be good to Not be helpful. And hey it gets weirder!
You are there in a different demision doing the direct opposite of what you are doing now. Only you Chose to see this! Ponder that. Still freaks me out a little.

This response made me very happy. Confirmed similar experiences i have recently had. The game of life i feel is completing oneness and should be enjoyed to its fullest good and bad every day. We are all needed to win the game. It wasnt until i recently started stimulating my crown chakra that ive actually been able to dial myself in on the universal energy grid you speak of. The Duality of dimensions is something ive recently been able to submit myself into during deep meditative states. my energy / conscious pops into the dimension realm and other entities are all over me like they are running check and balances on me, almost like an initiation or invitation to be able to vibrate harder in the non visual realm. they are welcoming and its hard for me to maintain in this realm for more then 5-10 mins at a time before im back in my ego conscious state. Thanks for the response though.

www.visualnews.com...
edit on 21-8-2012 by 23rdChakra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by masta12d

I wasn't gonna replie to this but, I must. So here goes~ The reason I am compelled to reply is because you are not seeing the full picture. Alot of times this leads to Attheism, which I have nothing against[NOTE THE WORD -NOTHING - Here for it will be of importants in future threads.] In the fact that when you found yourself- your true self, it was so beautiful that you couln't see past it. Once you open your eyes even further you will find that it is not God that you see in the mirror, no matter what your teachings have led you to beleive. There IS ONE that is still IN FRONT of you right now. To declare yourself God is actually arrogant, but your defence still, to keep you from freaking out on how beautiful he is. In time he will show you and again led you decide who is God. You seem legit so I assume you will make the right choice.
Also~ As I have already said, I will be here awhile and you should know...I have only begun to tell my story. A mere introductory post is not really where that should all appear is it?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Do you think your fathers family introduced you to the masonic inside to use you as a mind control victim? If so is that why they were so suprised you were resistant to it?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GreatOwl

Yeah but, it does pop out he materials to build it. Till the material wonders about it's existance and has to go check, and then get's confirmation to come back! Hahahahaha... Meanwhile we just see a refrigerator- not all that crazy stuff!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Just being here right now is a bigger trick than you think. That is one of the reasons that we feel so unsettled in our everyday lives. Keep working on that vibration, and keep playing with the pitches. When you find the right one you will find that others hear it too. For me. The SONG is soon to be played! I hope I can get as many people to listen as possible.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

This will be my last reply today as the little pawn has to work too. But I will be back later to answer questions and to reply.

First, these are all good topics, and soon I will be making treads on just those things and alot more. But I'll say a few things because to not, would be rather rude woudn't it.
Space And Time- Time is only a measure~ ALL things have already been done, and the PUZZLE is complete.
Space is just a place for us to get to move around. It's really just as simple as that. What you will find out is that it's not near as big as you think it is. Our "Space that is.
But We are all important. ALL of us. So use your time and space wisely! How you live and what you do desides if the puzzle gets busted up to be put back together again.
Vibrations~ The key lies here, so alot of time will have to be put into this. But know that our ability to make sound is huge, our abilty to manipulate it is larger, and our ability to FEEL IT is Major!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Yeats

Thanks for reading my post! Hehe, yes, this is what I saw. I got the feeling it meant atoms and molocules leading to me and all that is in our universe. But, honestly, I guess it's open for interpretation!

Could it be your seeing a visual interpretation of quantum entanglement? Oh, and welcome to ATS my friend!
2nd

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

If you have some sort of message to get out, and you think it's important, might I suggest honesty?
Lying to make your story sound more interesting might fool a few and it might make the unmotivated all giddy for what you have to say, but for the ones who actually "know", it's just annoying to have another attention seeker playing the same, boring game.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatOwl

Originally posted by McGinty

Sorry, but to me Dylan is referring to 'God', not 'The Devil'....

He said he made a "bargain".

You don't bargain with God, he tells you what to do, and you do it, or disobey. The Devil is the only deal-maker, since he is the only one that needs you to do something for him in return.

Do you not imagine that it's possible that when he says this, that he's not saying he literally made a bargain with the entity itself, but rather that he made a bargain with the notion of God...?

Have you never said to yourself,

"Ok, God, i'll make you a deal… Give me the chance to be good at this and i promise i'll be a good person...".

....Or words to that effect. If not then can you at least imagine that an individual might well think such a thing...?

He's probably speaking figuratively, not literally - in metaphor, just like his lyrics.

edit on 21-8-2012 by McGinty because: formating

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
There are many phenomena in this world, which are not enough investigated... That could be some mental interaction... There are even computers run by thoughts, nowdays... These are some kind of waves... FOR SURE...
Surely, the world remains round, geoid

There are much supidity in some organised relligions, which are tryed to be involved by force.
That was the level of human knowledge of that ancient age...
Time of darkness... They even didn't have mobiles, you know

Even electricity...
edit on 21-8-2012 by dragnik because: adding

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join