It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

So what's he lying about...you surely must have some proof?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

I don't bask in these types of theories.
Like liberalism, masonic philosophical thinking is a luxury afforded by those whom are free of debt.
Suppose that's why they're called Free-Masons.

This dumb idea that you shape your own world,
manifest destiny as it were, is a joke.
There are those who will feast on you in the name of their own destiny.
Hence the theory of the self being a creative god is refuted.
All is chaos.

The idea of the light bringer, as if we were all one,
to do evil in order to achieve our goals, is misguided.
For without moral compass civilization collapses.

Then what are we then? Imperfect, having unsatisfiable needs.
For all have different needs, all satisfiable only
under the bearing of crosses by others.

Solution? People must accept a certain allowable and feasible
highest possible living standard, one which cannot be surpassed by any,
under no circumstance. Order.

So where is the debate? A debate without end,
one must accept reality, find a proper solution,
the debate ends.

I am Cynicism and Apathy incarnate.

edit on 21-8-2012 by Radekus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba

Well, kid, you'd better get used to the naysayers and skeptics, because all you did was present smoke and mirrors in every single sentence you wrote. You're no different from the 100s of "whistle blowers" who have offered nothing specific about their supposed "discoveries". Get real. Give us something we don't already know, and maybe we'll consider not laughing at anything you write...at best.

No offense OP but I feel the way Ewok feels about this.
However.... 65+ flags from that introduction?
You do have mind control powers.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
As I have already written, that could have been some mental interaction, we have even computers run by thoughts, nowdays. These are some kind of waves, for sure. Of course, the world remains geoid

Those wrong things were the level of human knowlege for those dark ages... They even didn't have mobiles

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
So, whats the frequency Kenneth? Sorry, couldn't resist but its really just a sticky for me to get back here quick!
Ears are on and I'm listening!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

If you have some sort of message to get out, and you think it's important, might I suggest honesty?
Lying to make your story sound more interesting might fool a few and it might make the unmotivated all giddy for what you have to say, but for the ones who actually "know", it's just annoying to have another attention seeker playing the same, boring game.

Awakening has begun. Its up to each individual to recognize the calling. look and seek truth within and you will find the meaning to everything. Whats been emphasized here is recognition of multiple dimensions and our individual ability to vibrate and effect the universe.

You as an individual need to align yourself , seek to achieve oneness . submit yourself to the greater force of god/good .

edit on 21-8-2012 by 23rdChakra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
First, this...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

Why does he say "I made a bargain with IT" then?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus

I don't bask in these types of theories.
Like liberalism, masonic philosophical thinking is a luxury afforded by those whom are free of debt.
Suppose that's why they're called Free-Masons.

This dumb idea that you shape your own world,
manifest destiny as it were, is a joke.
There are those who will feast on you in the name of their own destiny.
Hence the theory of the self being a creative god is refuted.
All is chaos.

The idea of the light bringer, as if we were all one,
to do evil in order to achieve our goals, is misguided.
For without moral compass civilization collapses.

Then what are we then? Imperfect, having unsatisfiable needs.
For all have different needs, all satisfiable only
under the bearing of crosses by others.

Solution? People must accept a certain allowable and feasible
highest possible living standard, one which cannot be surpassed by any,
under no circumstance. Order.

So where is the debate? A debate without end,
one must accept reality, find a proper solution,
the debate ends.

I am Cynicism and Apathy incarnate.

edit on 21-8-2012 by Radekus because: (no reason given)

until you face the true creator you will always have these egoic fulled thoughts dominate your conscious . The human only needs water and food to live. Its the Ego that feeds of other peoples misfortune or seeks for the approval of others. Duality or good and bad need to exist in order to create balance. Its the managing and recognition of the manifested ego that will help us as human beings advance to a higher state of living.

this topic as brought alot of awareness to people that think its fairytale. the people scream we need prof!!! But the tools are all here for us humans to use. We choose to ignore them instead of validating research for our self. I cannot meditate for you nor take control of your body to activate chakras and help achieve oneness.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
NTMU , you talk about mind control our controling the situtions !!!!! this happen to me a long time ago( am in the barracks with a lot of young solider ins) am dreaming about my GF, it felt so real so now when my training is done i go home days later my GF ask's did i have this same dream she also states it was like i was their but i wasnt !!!!! i understand !!!!!! i use to day dream alot but sence 1999 i been not dreaming >
HAARP?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Than, this...
en.wikipedia.org...

Can you remember of chess match Korchnoy - Karpov, and the extrasence who caused panic at Victor?
I can not find anything about on web...
I have read during 80s' about mental researchs by both Soviet and US scientists...
Later, only silence about .

edit on 21-8-2012 by dragnik because: adding

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Yeats

He/she seems to be describing a sort of 3D antakharana (with a figure of the Godhead at the center) we are all created in the image and likeness of the Godhead(thus all the balls are the same and connected) and we are individualisations of the Godhead)
The Presence of God is manifested individually for each of us, as we were all created by Him and in his likeness. Each of us contains a drop of the great ocean of life but none of us is the whole ocean. The Hindus understand this concept and so the Vedas would be a good place to start to understand it.

www.earthtribe11.com...
edit on 21-8-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
reply to post by McGinty

Why does he say "I made a bargain with IT" then?

With his career.
With the music industry
With fame (the pros and cons)
With life
With his perception of ethics - of right and wrong.
With putting himself out there, exposing his vulnerabilities (let alone his 'unique' 'singing' style.
With, perhaps, his notion of a God....

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
What if we superpone some wave close to brain waves in frequency, with some power or telephone ones?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Agreeing with and knowing someone are not the same. Knowing means Omniscience in this scenario(at least that's my interpretation), because the Godhead knew when OP said I love you that he undertands the love aspect of the triune light. Ominscience, Omnipotence, and Omnipresence. Wisdom Power and Love

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by yogi9969

NTMU , you talk about mind control our controling the situtions !!!!! this happen to me a long time ago( am in the barracks with a lot of young solider ins) am dreaming about my GF, it felt so real so now when my training is done i go home days later my GF ask's did i have this same dream she also states it was like i was their but i wasnt !!!!! i understand !!!!!! i use to day dream alot but sence 1999 i been not dreaming > HAARP?

Why is it always HAARP? It sometimes feels like anything anywhere that a person cannot explain on this forum is blamed on HAARP.
There are a whole host of reasons to do with your mind and health that could be the reason why you are not dreaming, no need to go straight to HAARP.

HAARP seems to me to be the modern equivelent of " god caused it to happen" which ancient societies claimed for all kind of things, from the sun rising to their sister getting ill.
edit on 21-8-2012 by spamfish because: missed out Quotes

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941
reply to post by network dude

So what's he lying about...you surely must have some proof?

Only proof I have is I am a mason, and have been one for several years. I know how we are initiated, and I know the process. The OP lied about membership. He is not a mason. Or at least, if he is, he is lying about how it works. It's nothing sinister and he won't upset me if he keeps on with the charade, I just don't want people lapping up his story thinking it's all true when at least a portion of it is grossly wrong. Lots of people lie about membership. We do know how to spot an impostor quite quickly though.

It's just sad to use misdirection to gain attention. If the message was any good at all, he wouldn't need it.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TucoTheRat

My goshyness did ATS just adopt a mandatory reply time frame?

No, but the admin is none too fond of sock-puppet tactics, and neither is the reader base.

2nd.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23rdChakra

Originally posted by network dude

If you have some sort of message to get out, and you think it's important, might I suggest honesty?
Lying to make your story sound more interesting might fool a few and it might make the unmotivated all giddy for what you have to say, but for the ones who actually "know", it's just annoying to have another attention seeker playing the same, boring game.

Awakening has begun. Its up to each individual to recognize the calling. look and seek truth within and you will find the meaning to everything. Whats been emphasized here is recognition of multiple dimensions and our individual ability to vibrate and effect the universe.

You as an individual need to align yourself , seek to achieve oneness . submit yourself to the greater force of god/good .

Yes great teacher! I am vibrating and am one with the world. I am at peace. I have aligned myself with the oneness! I am awake! I.........I..........I need a beer. Some of you folks are nuts.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

So why not just tell us your story then? Instead of throwing out useless texts about all the ANSWERS you have.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join