It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

I started my account simply to send you this message. As you feel other minds across space and time. I could feel your spirit as I read your story. You have discover real truth about our life and all existence in the most unusual way, but I did the same thing from a different angle. I was the most easily influence person I knew growing up but I have an IQ of 160 and it didn't take long for me to draw away from all the stupid non-sense that this world seemed to be full of. I became an observer and I have watched how people act and inter-act for most of my life and I have never felt the desire to pass judgment of any kind. I simply see that all things in life are as they are just as to see with-in yourself that we can all with true honesty say, "I am that I am" Do you know the meaning of this phrase? It is the only verbal way to express the complete understanding that we and every physical thing we can precieve are all just small pieces of a larger, living conscienceness. The image of the balls you saw can be better understood with sacred geometry. The process you discribed is the pattern of all life, from the macro cosom to the mirco. We are all one. I think if you were to practice meditation you would find a great many of the answers you seek. I wish you well and hope that there are more of us that are truly awake enough to see the things that human kind, as a whole, seems to have been blind too through history so far. Please forgive spelling errors. It's never been my strong suit

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Furthermore. On behalf of the people. Another plea to you who are uneasy about the things I will say regarding the lodge.
People are suffering. Their minds already feel what is coming, and they are not coping well. I want to make sure that when the # hits the fan, we can save as much people as possible, and that we don't lose a mass to insanity. Here is where I want to show them the Truth so that they are not afraid. That is the only reason to go on this mission. And regardless the pawn is played.(me)
I am no new age guru, nor am I a destroyer of buildings. I am only a little man with the knowledge you gave me. You shared with me, now I share with them. I know you think this is not a part of the plan, but you can tell by what they see here on ATS that they can handle it.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
But when it comes to debate and the real search for God sir, you should go to the lodge when the guys of power sit around and drink brandy.

Are you in a different North Carolina than I am? We have a Grand Lodge directive against any alcohol in any masonic lodge in the state of NC. It's been a bone of contention for years and has yet to change. In the shrine Temples, there is plenty of drinking and such, but not in an AFAM masonic lodge.

Be a man and admit you are full of crap.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by merick82

Thank you. I can see I will have to explain the vision. You are on the right path. We truly are all part of the same consciousness, but I've eluded in recent replies that it gets so much more complcated than that.
Thank you for responding!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

But when it comes to debate and the real search for God sir, you should go to the lodge when the guys of power sit around and drink brandy.

Are you in a different North Carolina than I am? We have a Grand Lodge directive against any alcohol in any masonic lodge in the state of NC. It's been a bone of contention for years and has yet to change. In the shrine Temples, there is plenty of drinking and such, but not in an AFAM masonic lodge.

Be a man and admit you are full of crap.

I have nothing against people coming on this site proclaiming spiritual knowledge, after all, thats why a lot of us are here. But if Op is bs-ing the masonic stuff, he will be found out, by people like this chap above. Be a grown-up and tell the truth if your lying, it will garner you more respect my friend.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

No sir I cannot. It's hard to lock up some men for sitting around drinking brandy, when one of them is the Sheriff?
Now if you think I'm saying that they run around the lodge drinking then you're wrong, but on Saturday nights , when everone else left. Occcasionally ther would be at least four men drinking brandy and talking. Now, if you think I'm saying they defiled the place with alcohol, then why was Jesus turning water into wine.
Now, if you read all I have written, you will know that I also said most of those meetings took place in the family home. But, you didn't see that did you?
And sir, I have spent my whole life in North Carolina.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Thanks for the advice. I knew they would. It's okay, it's all there. That is why I addressed them first. They are always defending themselves for know good reason. I know of nothing bad I have or will say about it. Only what happened. And people are not paying attention. I have started my new tread and it becomes apparent that I started serving at the lodge but, most of the "Teaching I got was at the family home. So, let em dig, it's okay. Again, my name will eventually come out, and you will all know it's true.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesCookieIII
Well HAARP was made under my dad, whom works at AFRL on base in Kirtland NM. he says it doesn't have the power (6 diesel engines each capable of pulling a freight train) to mess with the jet stream, the energy to do that would be INCREDIBLE. plus think about this. haarp creates a little bit of plasma in the ionosphere.... imagine if you had 10000000 car springs stacked on top of each other all the way up to space. the bottom springs would be compressed fully under the weight of the others. the ones on top would be fully open. well, if you managed to strech those ones on top (lots of energy even though there is only one), it wouldnt really effect the bottom. same applies for air pressure. haarp excites particles in a NEAR vacuum, so its not gonna effect the weather... plus its being shut down due to lack of funding... sorry we can't control the weather. im sure we've tried and failed... of course if we could, he couldnt tell me, but im sorry he explained the physics. and if we could, we'd have rain during this drought....

when you pee in the sea, does it rise? yes. but does it matter in the grand scope of things soooo much? no. also it gets a little warmer : )
edit on 8/20/2012 by JamesCookieIII because: addendum

Except for 2 things. There are many of them, and they can work in unison. And there is a patent for a much more powerful form, and pardon me for not believing its been built in duplicates possibly, and in use.

After all, they didn't ionize the ionosphere for nothing.

HAARP CBC Broadcast Weather control part 1

2 patents.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

No sir I cannot. It's hard to lock up some men for sitting around drinking brandy, when one of them is the Sheriff?
Now if you think I'm saying that they run around the lodge drinking then you're wrong, but on Saturday nights , when everone else left. Occcasionally ther would be at least four men drinking brandy and talking. Now, if you think I'm saying they defiled the place with alcohol, then why was Jesus turning water into wine.
Now, if you read all I have written, you will know that I also said most of those meetings took place in the family home. But, you didn't see that did you?
And sir, I have spent my whole life in North Carolina.

It's not about defiling the lodge. It's about loosing their charter. It's not illegal, it's against masonic code.
How about you go to the lodge, and show the men there this thread. I am sure they will be tickled pink with you accusing them of breaking a masonic rule that could get their charter pulled. You have listed the lodge and even given a key member up. I am not sure what to say here. If you are telling the truth, they are screwed, if you are lying, you have slandered that lodge and it's members. Either way, you are doing a great dis-service to them. If you have any sense at all, you will quit this charade and move on to your love and light approach that so many here seem to lap up with a spoon.

I don't fear you revealing any secrets as they have been in the open since before Captain Morgan was a twinkle in his daddy's eye. I do, however not want you to do any more damage than you have to the fine men of your town. If you don't see this as a problem, U2U me and I will explain it in much greater detail.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

Found your post interesting but don't understand:

I would just like to say that…you broke 2 important rules .Watch what you say and how you say it, you have to give your gift respect…because they are out there and they will get you and disable your energy balls that you ride the waves on and then they will try to final destination you.

How can anything get to someone or their Family who may be helping them? I mean this seriously. Only masons and certain wizard types actually believe that they are in this cosmology where both negative and positive are on equal footing and that they have to duke it out.

I don't have any such illusions. There is Infinite Progression and when you activate briefly some soul skills, its being zenmind and in a higher state of vibration or frequency, and that state is not negative, but Love, perfecting soul.

There is no limit in Infinity on Progression and Soul only gets larger. Not so with the other side at all. So how could any, limited negative in an illusionary dreamscape universe (yes this is a dream to your soul) matrix, as a fraction of their infinite selves, and by harming or chosing the wrong path, are cut off from their infinite Soul (even if they are bigger than our slivers in the earth tests and seem like big bullies), how can they ever harm anyone connected to Infinite Light/Higher Self/Soul/Good Family?

Only if and when your Higher Self says its time to go, is it time to go, and then Higher Self is in charge of everything. You only go through what Good Family and Higher Self arrange for learning, or consequence if you need a swift kick in the pants. So some things can seem bad, but they're illusions.

I think a little faith in Love and Goodness is warranted here.

There aren't equal sides. One is insane and limited.

So what the fudge and the dickens are you going on about?
edit on 22-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

You clearly haven't read all of his posting, as he said the meetings are at a family home close to the lodge, therefore they could drink. Also OP could you please take time to read the message i sent you

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Wow, calm down, he said this mostly happens in private homes, does this erk you so much because you feel left out or something??

No offence, but the more someone tries to suppress others, the more they are trying to suppress themselves....

They want to tell themself they have special knowlege, when in reality they are TERRIFIED of special knowlege,
so they sooth themselves into thinking their common knowlege is special knowlege by being a by the book person,

Being a by the book person to shut out your fears, usually means trying to suppress others, because you are terrified of the truth yourself, and deny it to yourself....

SO if others spread truth, you want them to be quiet, because you don't want to face your own fears.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Is your picture symbolic? blinded partially by masonry?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
NetworkDude - Hello there Tar Heel!

I've been an ATS bystander since Mr./Ms. Vague (NN) started his/her little "social-experiment". I'm surprised with all of your apparent insight and PHYSICAL location you haven't figured it all out yet. You are in Dunn NC - yes? What is only 30-40 miles to your southwest?

NN (aka Mr./Ms. Nevernothing) CLAIMS to be an American yet uses grammar, spelling, and syntax that has a British flavor (i.e. UK, West Indian, Canadian, Australian, Hong Kong, Taiwanese, etc.). And then once exposed for that by another brilliant ATS-member, vacillates styles and seemingly deliberate misspellings and substandard grammar. Why? To further the mystery?

NN speaks of dreams with Balls, Lightning, etc. Can you think of such a logo at a certain military base near you (www.usacapoc.army.mil...)? People (including NN) talk of "psychedelic" visions, etc. Can you spell Lysergic Acid Diethylamide? I'm just saying it sounds familiar (tiny url dot com /9abp5pk - ATS refuses to resolve this URL for some reason).

NN mentions SURREY County NC. There is a SURREY county in UK but there's no such county in NC spelled that way. We mentions Unanimity Lodge #34. Well has anyone ACTUALLY seen this place? It's IMO uninhabitable, it's a old relic of a 18th century shack-like building. I think it's been this way long before NN was even born, I guess. Can NN describe anything about the building to substantiate that NN has ever actually seen the building up close & personal? Can NN give us some names of living or deceased people so we can better vet this highly specious story? And can NN explain the enigmatic lodge number of Granite Lodge at the Mt Airy Temple on Franklin Street and it's seemingly obvious connection to Skull & Bones? NN should know as Mt Airy is in the alleged county he/she mentioned.

NN speaks of Wake Forest University and secret United Nations employees in a highly secured area there. WTF? Can NN give more details on this? How does NN know they are UN? Their blue berets? Their uniforms? Name tags? What? Not very secret if they are walking around like this at a large university. And how can a military-esque "secured area" at Wakefield go unnoticed by all of the student anti-govt types there? Also there are only TWO secret societies there: Order of 23 and RGC, both benign and NOTHING like the very arguably dangerous secret society Skull & Bones at Yale (which BTW is in a HIGHLY fortified "Tomb" on High St New Haven CT). And how does he sneak past their alleged "defenses"? Does he think he's a master-physic like that WW2 Polish psychic, Wolf Grigorevich Messing, that allegedly could walk past Stalin's personal Soviet guards as someone else with high rank?

FIRST OPTION
Two scenarios or options come to mind. If NN is not an international soldier (i.e. UKSF (DISC), ROC, ADF, CF, etc.) or one of ours (USA) matrixed to our military training school (i.e., very near you NetworkDude) to get his/her MOS 37F (see www.youtube.com...), or equivalent certification, then NN might be the second option below. Under this particular option one, possibly NN's class homework was to setup a Internet scenario in where you can 'persuade and convince' a large gullible audience of something on it's face that is totally ridiculous (i.e., which IMHO this scenario clearly is - based on simple logic and Biblical philosophy). In this scenario many of you have actually 'given in' to the charade. Sorry just IMHO that is.

SECOND OPTION
NN speaks of MASTERS, ENLIGHTENMENT, INCARNATIONS, and other mystic new age occult references. Do you smell Benjamin Creme lurking in the shadows here? What's next a miraculous appearance of Maitreya? (See www.youtube.com... ). You have to Google or Wikipedia on Benjy to get a feel for this Scottish piece of work. IMO again, NN sounds like another incarnation of Mr. Maitreya. Watch out folks these guys are very slick. One of their co-conspirators was one of Nixon's Watergate guys... I think it was the late Charles Colson (ex-convict & holy man - minister) who just past away in April 2012?

So in conclusion - why is NN talking about setting up a NEW thread when he gets past the ATS rule for 20 postings. Hmmmm... have you looked at NN's posting meter? WAAAY past 20! What's going on here? Where's the new thread? I smell a rat and some you other astute sniffers smell one too. No aspersions on TucoRat (LOL) I think I like the cut of TucoRat's jib even though he seems to side with NN. That's OK. It happens to the best of us.

Sorry to rain on your parade (or is it 'op'?) NN! As Sun-Tzu said (or should have said) "In a target-rich environment... pick your targets better next time. " - Like my Bayou buddy always said "It's too late to drain the swamp when your in you're up to your a$$ in 'gators!" - CHOMP! (LOL)

OH & FWIW why Freemasons as your target-of-choice? Do you consider them 'low hanging fruit'? Just asking.
Spooks

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This is not something I expect non members to understand.
but to explain it as easliy as I can, this was said:

Now if you think I'm saying that they run around the lodge drinking then you're wrong, but on Saturday nights , when everone else left. Occcasionally ther would be at least four men drinking brandy and talking.

It's not a crime and nobody will go to jail, but if this is true, there are rules for masonic lodges to follow. And if they are broken, they can have their charter revoked. It's a very big deal to members. It may be that in many lodges in NC, brothers will sip some spirits in a lodge, but they would keep that as secret as their obligations.

I would ask that the moderators that understand what I am saying look into this matter and deal with it.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

As for the music, I used it my whole life, so I know what you mean, but the last 2 years have gone without almost completely.

That is all I will say about that for now, You may PM about it more but I don;t think there is a need unless you want to know more about that personally, but I will keep that private for just you if you even need to know the how/what or why.

I wish all of my older "ballsier" posts from before 2009 were still on this site, but I spent quite a bit of time now saying a lot less, and well this thread may start the roller coaster of truth all over again.

I guess I kind of shut up a bit since I finally got them off my back, and I can feel the control already, like if I start saying too much again, they might start meddling again, if that makes sense...

If I shut up, you will know I got a phone call, but by just mentioning there might BE a phone cal I am hoping will prevent one from happening...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

You must not care how silly this is. Dude, it was 1978. I don't think any of those guys are there now, only their kin. You gonna charge ghost with drinking or...pretty sure the lodge secretary wasn't there then either. Are you really even reading this story?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by spookysr

Anyone paying attention will see there must be something here for the mere fact that this thread has provoked an unusual number of lurkers turned registers in the last few days....

It has pulled many lurkers out of their lurker shadows.....

Would a bunk/hoax thread really do that?
I think a bunk/hoax thread would be laughed at and passed along, not pull so many out from hiding.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
reply to post by spookysr

Anyone paying attention will see there must be something here for the mere fact that this thread has provoked an unusual number of lurkers turned registers in the last few days....

It has pulled many lurkers out of their lurker shadows.....

Would a bunk/hoax thread really do that?
I think a bunk/hoax thread would be laughed at and passed along, not pull so many out from hiding.

Nah, as P.T. Barnum said, " There's a sucker born every minute."

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Okay. I've been reading this thread for hours now and i think i have come to a conclusion. So, considering the OP's failure to provide any specific "credible" info to help corroborate their claims, YES... this is my FINAL answer:

Not only is the story 90 - 99% fiction (i do believe him to be from NC), i also have a good idea as to who some of the "supporting actors" in this tale may be.

For numerous reasons i believe shells4u, TucoTheRat, GreatOwl, TheBeatMasta and merick82 all to be the OP using pseudo-accounts. 444seeker and LastProphet527 may also be part of that list.

Like i said, even though i believe this to be true, IT IS only my opinion. Therefore i could be wrong and apologize in advance to the OP and any of the others i have named, if indeed i am wrong.

Good day..

new topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join