It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I would like to hear your thoughts on Lucifer and what you think his/its role in this grand play is.

You seem to have a basic understanding as to what is going on here. How you came about it is up for debate but irrelevant to me.

Who us Lucifer to you?

The answer to this question will give me an idea where your level of understanding is.
edit on 21-8-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Levelsquare

but some wacky ass story about floating around the room looking down at himself . being trained and taught secret knowledge and whatnot. as chris carter would say , "come on man ".

Maybe he encountered different masons, like the ones described in

The Hidden Life in Freemasonry

by
C. W. Leadbeater 33°

414. That general enumeration by the W.s is quickly followed by the specific questions addressed to each of the officers; and of these the first enquiry as to their situation in the Lodge sets the machinery in motion, acts as a call to a deva of the particular type required, who immediately presents himself and acts as a captain of the nature-spirits and elementals who next gather round. The second question and answer in each case, as to the special duty of the officers in question, brings round him these myrmidons of his, and he influences them to arrange themselves as required. For example, when the J.D. is mentioned a thrill shoots out through the astral levels, and when he is asked what is his situation in the Lodge, a deva, having for his lowest vehicle a body of astral matter (what is called in Buddhism a kamadeva), at once steps forward and takes up his position above the head of the J.D. At the same time the attention of a number of nature-spirits wearing bodies of astral matter is aroused, and also a great mass of the elemental essence belonging to the third of the great elemental kingdoms is awakened into activity. Then when the question as to the duties is asked, the deva captain draws round him those astral myrmidons, and arranges them as he needs them, and at the same time seizes upon the floating mass of elemental essence and welds it into thought-forms such as he requires to carry out the work that has to be done.

SOURCE: www.anandgholap.net...

etc..etc..and those "balls" he saw are probably "astral bodies" of some elemental spirits, etc..all of this knowledge is already documented in the book above, so I wonder what "new things" our fellow has to tell us.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
reply to post by LastProphet527

in the world of vibrations, we all have the power to make music, and it will effect people.

This caught my attention. I would be interested in hearing some elucidation regarding the statement, if you are willing to of course. It reminds me of the beginning of 'The Silmarillion', when Tolkien is describing the Ainur and Illuvatar, for anyone familiar with that book.

Music is very important to me, so this has definitely piqued my interest.

I'm going to continue reading this thread now. Compelling so far nevernothing, not sure what to make of it yet, but i remain open minded at this point. Welcome to ATS, i am a newcomer as well to this place. You seem to have a good attitude, if that is the right word, i'm not sure. Then again, i'm only on page 4 or so. Not that i like being judgmental, but i guess any kind of big claims need to be weighed and an attempt at discernment made, or what have you. Lot of smoke and mirrors out there in the world, everyone is not always what they seem or who they profess themselves to be. Sometimes i don't know if i even believe my own story lol. When it comes down to it of course, yeah i do, but maybe some of you know what i mean. The mind can play tricks on a person is all i mean i guess, but i digress.

Anyways,

Peace. ~
edit on 21-8-2012 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2012 by Runciter33 because: some addition and subtraction

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
Playing nice is also subjective.

Indeed it is. So some should at least try to look like they are playing nice, that's all i'm saying.

Of course he can do as he likes but until then he is just blowing hot air.

Extremely subjective, Dude lol! There is a reason why they say hidden in plain sight.

He said he "received anonymous papers". That is not what most people would call things they found on the net.

Yeah but the CIA does not send love letters to kids in elementary school either. Received anonymous papers is not ground to demand proof. Prof of what are you asking for? Anonymous papers? What does that kind of proof prove?

What you did there is called a straw man argument.

To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by replacing it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and refuting it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.

Exactly. Nicely put.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Very interesting posts, to say the least. Original Poster, your vague posts, although interesting, just scream to me hoax. My gut instinct says that you are pulling some serious chains of truth seekers at this site. I have been on this planet for a good minute, and my instinct has NEVER failed me. But do continue posting, I warming up a bowl of pop corn and look forward to the cheap entertainment. Wake Forrest has buildings ran by the U.N.??? I can tell you that is malarkey, having grown up in the area and VERY familiar with that college.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TucoTheRat

Sorry, all I see is you making excuses.

You say play nice but telling someone you have "documents" and not having them or not sharing could also be considered not playing nice.

The straw man was you implying that me proving/not proving what you asked, somehow validated/invalidated the OP's claims.

You thinking that you can spin it back unto me is worse than the straw man.
edit on 21-8-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Dude your dp freaks me out, i dont know why but when i see a white owl. I feel like i am having a heart attack. Is there a common white owl phobia? Its not the owl itself, i like animals especially owls. But something about the white on black eyes.

Yea i am a loser..owls ..i mean wtf. An alligator is somehting to fear but white frigging owls?

Have you seen the 4th kind??

It was about alien abductions. (or government or whatever the heck they really are)

and the person always thinks they are seeing a white owl, until they go under hypnosis...

It was about a town up in alaska.... right by where harrp actually is I believe.... and well if they terrify you you might not want to watch ause it is super creepy... :S

To the OP, welcome! I will have sooo many questions for you, but most of them will have to be private, just about a lot of things from my past, and my family.

If you want to look through some of my threads or posts, you may see how they all look unrelated, yet all string together and are actually related to each other on far out ways.. Most won't see it, but I think you would.

Nice to meet you!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

This is a great place to start my replies today! You see, it is so coplicated that when shown to you, you are quickly fooled. Many forget who created the lie, and they get lost in it. Many great men of power, smart intelligent men are fooled into thinking that he is the One. It is easy for him really, bacause on the surface that is not a lie. But he is not the last nor is he the first. He is only, the One. But, there are three, not two more than him. So, he is not the progression he pretends to be. I will have more on this in my threads later in my teachings.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Sorry, all I see is you making excuses.

Excuses for what? For who? I'm just trying to help you see why thread after thread you guys fuel a fire for the perfect temperature Hoaxes and trolls thrive on. like prayers to a Greek god.

Read, ask questions and if there is nothing there, there is nothing there. if there is be glad you shut your moth long enough to hear it.

You say play nice but telling someone you have "documents" and not having them or not sharing could also be considered not playing nice.

Well if he is a troll all he has to do is print out some random haarp and UFO junk, black mark a top portion of the page as if to cover a name and information and upload the photos or scan them and you will be more than happy.

We will all have the proof we need. and you guys talk about Red Flags and subjectivity. Cheez Wiz..

The straw man was you implying that me proving/not proving what you asked, somehow validated/invalidated the OP's claims.

Exactly, nicely put.

You thinking that you can spin it back unto me is worse than the straw man.
edit on 21-8-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

That's subjective. but what the hell is not subjective?

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TucoTheRat
Excuses for what? For who?

I guess I have to play one of your own cards and say that if you don't see it then there isn't much I can do.

Well if he is a troll all he has to do is print out some random haarp and UFO junk, black mark a top portion of the page as if to cover a name and information and upload the photos or scan them and you will be more than happy.

No, we will scrutinize that as well.

That's subjective. but what the hell is not subjective?

Not if you look at it objectively and apply logic. That is where the idea of fallacies came from. If this is something foreign to you then all I can do is suggest that you read up on it.

Seems to me that there is nothing else we need to discuss so I will take my leave.

edit on 22-8-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
OP, ultimately, what do you hope to accomplish? And please refrain from vagueness in your posts.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesCookieIII
reply to post by Scamzarilla

awesome ideas. have you ever played quantum tic tac toe? my dad showed me this, they play it at the AFRL all the time, much more interesting than basic tic tac toe. i believe anything is possible, but just like ur saying you can believe in things that you cant see (electricity is a good example of something known but not seen). if this were true though there would be whistleblowers, don't you think? a massive conspiracy would have people just FROTHING over it all the time. more food for thought though, i like the way you think.

Not necessarily...

whenever I curved off the road they wanted me on for YEARS, a simple phone call would unravel my whole life to back to where they wanted it....

Like they would steal my thunder almost.

Finally, the last time I saw them, about 4 years ago, I went right in the open about the ufo's I had seen and a bunch of other things and basically got myself blacklisted for the entire family finally...(thank goodness)

I started talking about child abuse rituals etc, and they have finally left me alone now that they realized I have never blacked this stuff out the way they assumed... one of my little sisters had just come forward about sexual abuses as well, so it was all I needed to finally expose all of the things I never had blacked out.

I even gave them evidence of drawing I did, and made them think, like we made these plates, where you put it in the oven and it sealed in your drawing permanantly, and one I did at about 12 was all warped checkers an eye, sun moon and middle garden with no walls etc.... and it finally shut them up and out, and away.
edit on 22-8-2012 by mellisamouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Your fiesty! I like it. See, here's the thing on documents. They're everywhere. But, trust me, in time I will use them. But there is a pattern to my madness, and I can't reveal things at random, but rather at a particular time in the story. You must have patience here. The story has just begun. And soon. ALL will be revealed. Promise.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
he stated that he joined the lodge in 85 which you have to be 21 to do 1960 child who starts a sentence with DUDE & comes across as dyslexicccc
i know all about that as i am dyslexic .
he is bullxxxxxng i would take a guess he/she is maybe 20 max & full of it

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GreatOwl

You should listen here because it is truly I who holds the Trumpet! And soon we will blow it together.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Hahahaha... Did I see, CIA papers. No, the writtings I saw are part of why there is a CIA. But only the deepest agents would even hear of this stuff, and even then they would not be sure of what they saw. But, they would be good boys and turn it back over to the proper owners. Hahahaha

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SepticSceptic

Then you should know that Wake has bought a tremendous amount of land in Europe to expand it's international studies. Guess who are a great many of the students there. You guessed it. Future UN employees. Grants included. It's all in their dicosures. Also you should know that our beloved Demon Deacons have a research facility off of Frye Bridge Rd in Lexington where a Chimp just recently escaped but was then recaptured. Made national news. Well, if you go there, the first thing you will see is the unusually large amount of security~ But, when you get past that, you will see the buildings in the back. The grey ones hidden out in the woods. You can just make em out but, you can see them. They are UN.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Hahahaha... Did I see, CIA papers. No, the writtings I saw are part of why there is a CIA. But only the deepest agents would even hear of this stuff, and even then they would not be sure of what they saw. But, they would be good boys and turn it back over to the proper owners. Hahahaha

Right....

Well there goes two days of hard posting down the drain....(facepalm).

Glad you finally got around to posting Nevernothing.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

edit on 22-8-2012 by TucoTheRat because: double post

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

reply to post by daskakik

Your fiesty! I like it. See, here's the thing on documents. They're everywhere. But, trust me, in time I will use them. But there is a pattern to my madness, and I can't reveal things at random, but rather at a particular time in the story. You must have patience here. The story has just begun. And soon. ALL will be revealed. Promise.

I can respect a person's madness, whether it genuine or implanted.

Take your time and tell your story as you see fit, but to be honest, so far, it's unconvincing.
edit on 22-8-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join