It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookysr
NetworkDude - Hello there Tar Heel!

I've been an ATS bystander since Mr./Ms. Vague (NN) started his/her little "social-experiment". I'm surprised with all of your apparent insight and PHYSICAL location you haven't figured it all out yet. You are in Dunn NC - yes?

NN mentions SURREY County NC. There is a SURREY county in UK but there's no such county in NC spelled that way. We mentions Unanimity Lodge #34. Well has anyone ACTUALLY seen this place? It's IMO uninhabitable, it's a old relic of a 18th century shack-like building. I think it's been this way long before NN was even born, I guess. Can NN describe anything about the building to substantiate that NN has ever actually seen the building up close & personal? Can NN give us some names of living or deceased people so we can better vet this highly specious story? And can NN explain the enigmatic lodge number of Granite Lodge at the Mt Airy Temple on Franklin Street and it's seemingly obvious connection to Skull & Bones? NN should know as Mt Airy is in the alleged county he/she mentioned.

NN speaks of Wake Forest University and secret United Nations employees in a highly secured area there. WTF? Can NN give more details on this? How does NN know they are UN? Their blue berets? Their uniforms? Name tags? What? Not very secret if they are walking around like this at a large university. And how can a military-esque "secured area" at Wakefield go unnoticed by all of the student anti-govt types there? Also there are only TWO secret societies there: Order of 23 and RGC, both benign and NOTHING like the very arguably dangerous secret society Skull & Bones at Yale (which BTW is in a HIGHLY fortified "Tomb" on High St New Haven CT). And how does he sneak past their alleged "defenses"? Does he think he's a master-physic like that WW2 Polish psychic, Wolf Grigorevich Messing, that allegedly could walk past Stalin's personal Soviet guards as someone else with high rank?

You are right its surry county I didn't even notice that good catch also the wake facilty he's talikng about is the wake forest friedberg campus which is a pretty big place with a good amount of buildings and it's all fenced in. I doubt a secert un building is in the woods but I will find out for sure today when I go over there after work.

edit on 22-8-2012 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
As a reply to Egypta on the closed thread I had written right as it was closed...

Yeshuah.... the name that makes me feel refreshed as if finally having a real nights sleep, feel satisfied as if I had eaten a nutritious meal, and drank the purest water.... and feel young as if no days had past, and loved as if no mallace had ever been aimed at me....

Thank you for that breath of fresh air.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by seamus

Originally posted by SimultaneousFinal
Dear OP,

I have no authority to accuse anyone of being a liar or charlatan. Therefore, I won't call you either. However, in order to better evaluate your assertions in this thread, I have to ask some very simple questions.

1. Were you "i, p and r'd" in an AF&AM lodge?

2. If so, which one?

3. Are you a "member" of any side orders such as The Shrine, The Scottish Rite or The Holy Royal Arch?

4. If so, what is the name and number of the side order's "lodge"?

If you truly are an initiate, then you know these are standard questions. Please answer promptly.

I'm taking a bit of a gamble, answering to this post in the moment I saw it. I haven't read the following 3 pages of posts, wherein OP may have already answered your questions.

But!

There is, according to my research (largely leaning on "Etidorhpa" for this, but not entirely), such a thing as a
"natural" Mason; one who knows the truths without having been introduced to them through ritual or hierarchy; one who has been instructed by the Author of life Itself. I am perhaps such a one. I can match any Mason on certainty of fundamental principles. But fundamental principles is as far as I might go, since I have had no vetting or instruction by actual Masons (that I am aware of, there was recently one fellow who showed up in my life suddenly, we became friends, and then he disappeared just as suddenly). Come to think of it, I don't imagine they would let me know if they were vetting me. Actually, "natural Mason" is maybe too freemasonry-centric a term. Perhaps Hakam would be a better term.

What I am saying is that OP may have been granted an honorary degree (wild speculation on my part, but I know it's possible) and has little knowledge of the jargon and rites. I know of at least one man who is approaching or has recently approached his local Scottish Rite lodge for honorary membership. Not that I think that's a great thing. Joiners limit themselves by the dogma of the group that they join, whereas nonattached people are free to go where their Truth takes them. But, if a lodge were to offer to confer a degree on me, I might be interested enough to look into it.

There is a process to being a Mason. A very SIMPLE process. There are NO "honorary degrees" for "natural Masons". If a man is to be a Mason, then he must petition a Lodge, be vetted, be voted on, get initiated, etc. This is a Lodge we're talking about, not some type of mystical religion. People need to quit getting confused about this. There is no such thing as a "natural Mason". Every Mason knows what makes a Mason. The concept of a "natural Mason" is counter to what being a Mason is all about.

If a man does not receive a Master's wages, then he is NOT a Master Mason. It's that simple. People can speculate all damn day about what being a Mason is but it's really quite simple. Just ask yourself this one question:

1. Was I initiated into an AF&AM Lodge with an actual name and Lodge number?

If you answer "no", then guess #ing what--you're NOT a Mason. If you want to be a Mason, petition the Lodge in your home town.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I don't have much to reply, because as usual you say things so perfectly.

I have missed you, I was gone for so long, and then when I came back was in other places where our paths didn't cross.

Many like you and the OP, feel like almost extensions of myself when I hear you speak.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
BTS - dude! To me this big phony clearly surfed the net for the Frye Bridge Road incident in where a big Macque Monkey escaped from the WFU Primate Facility in Winston-Salem NOT Lexington. The article gives erroneous location details. The road is in Clemmons not Lexington. And there is no secret UN facility on this road. So what he did was parse a erroneous news article and is now trying to pawn it off as his back-story verification. Network Dude should be proud of us as we are not "followers" like the others. The Apostle Paul would call us the ancient Boareanes (sp?) as those suckers checked and double checked everything he said. Be like Ronald Regan with the Russians TRUST but verify! (LOL)

However, I am open to correction NEVERNOTHING... Please correct me if you dare!

To: Network Dude (as the US Marines say Semper Fidelis dude!) :-)

Originally posted by BewareTheStobor
reply to post by nevernothing

Wake grad here. Back when I was at the main campus, I knew of the WFU (now just WF) Medical School but not the primate research center. Now, thx to you, I find it was est. in 1956. I scanned the stories about the escaped chimp, then went to Google Earth to find the primate facility so as to have an aerial/street view peek at the security and UN buildings hidden in the trees that you referenced.

After searching in Lexington without success, I went back to a search engine to try to get a specific address on the facility. No luck - nowhere, not the WFU sites nor news stories, wiki, image searches, etc. - not one instance of an exact address. In fact, not one source even mentioned a street.

(interesting - tends to support your contention about the place...the animal rights protestors already know where it is so keeping exact location a secret from them would not be the reason)

Is the location actually Lexington or is it Clemmons? You said "off of Frye Bridge Rd."; could you state the exact road name, please? BTW, I found conflicting information about its distance from the main WFU campus versus your reference to "Lexington". The source said the facility is approx. 10 miles distance whereas Lexington is approx. 19 miles from the main campus.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

As per my thoughts on your 2nd thread which was closed down and moved here.

There are books that have not been brought forth to the world at large but have remained hidden under protection pertaining to that which is to come and further revealing the prophecies of the end of days and the judgement to befall mankind.

There are questions we need to ask regarding these hidden texts and their keepers. Who have been and are the "keeper's of these books"? Who and what 'agenda' do these 'keeper's' represent? Which faction are they fighting for?

Do they represent the principalities of darkness and the deceptions of Samyaza in their fallen plan to destroy the spirit of man or are they representing the Truth of Yeshuah and the Glory of our Father in Heaven for the Salvation of our Immortal Souls, through true repentance and the admission of our sins in full acceptance of the saviour who paid the penalty for our sins that we would be saved?

There is a very clear battle taking place for each and every person's soul here in this world. The principalities of darkness are doing everything in their power to prevent THE TRUTH from being revealed and many such texts can and have been used by the enemy for such purposes so as to destroy and misdirect mankind from the very truth designed and put in place to save them.

These texts have been set aside with instruction only to be released at the appointed time . The appointed time would be soon at hand.

The trumpet you are referring to is the Last Trupmpet Call - the 7th: The last of the trumpets for judgement
Paul's "last trumpet" with John's "seventh trumpet are two distinct events. The Last Trumpet is associated with the Feast of Trumpets - The Hebrew Civil New Year - the Rapture occurs imminently following the opening of the Sixth Seal.

Yeshuah will then return in the clouds on a Feast of Trumpets. Once all mankind witness HIS COMING in the clouds the rapture is imminent. His manifestation will be in the clouds only.

Soon after the opening of the sixth seal, the TRUMPET will be blown and will thus indicate THE LAST CHANCE for HIS righteous to be removed from the world. The last trumpet will indicate the last chance for G-d's people to be removed from the earth before HIS Wrath is unleashed on the sin filled rebellious. His wrath being initiated and launched into action with the first trumpet judgement, which will follow the opening of the 7th Seal.

Once the 7th Seal is opened - the Day of Vengeance is at hand for all mankind left behind.
Before the Seventh Trumpet is blown, at the end of the 70th Week, Yeshuah will return to earth to rule and reign as its King.

Cosmic disturbances will ensue on the 6th Seal prior to the release of the 7th Seal.

From The Book of Enoch is a reference to Phanuel which The Word of G-d makes no mention of.
Phanuel:
The Bible gives no mention of an angel named Phanuel, who is an arch angel of salvation and is set over the repentance of those who inherit eternal life. There is only ONE intercessor and that is Yeheshuah.
1st Timothy 2:5 "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus". There is no mention of an arch angel who is appointed to be an angel of salvation and the keeper of those who repent and inherit eternal life.

This fact alone should indicate that we must be cautious in the exploration and belief of such texts.

Symyaza:
One of the Grigori Watchers who is the Leader of the fallen angels - otherwise known as satan.

The danger therein is that any text that does not corroborate The Word of G-d may be a potential risk for misdirection and misalignment of the Truth.

edit on 22-8-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
After reading and some posts, I'm still confused. Really it was a very OPEN story with no insight other then what was said. I did not see anything but a story and nothing else. As for the mind stuff, its been around and people do work with it.

As for the ball and other balls connecting. It was his dream and nothing more, and what his meaning means to him would only relate to him. Like I had a dream last night, had a choice between 2 different blank checks, would it matter what I pick? Something I will have to understand, by myself.

Last, who cares where he lives or what place is the base! Again another OPEN story and I learned nothing, you never know. A bit here, parts there are few indeed!I'm not saying what he said is not true, just that there was nothing to base anything on but his story. Could at least sharired one thing and maybe someday he will. Opps do hope you are a him and not a her, please excuse that!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well thanks but be careful up there at the Primate Center. Up in Connecticut a lady got her faced RIPPED off literally by one of those darned monkeys! They are hella' strong! One did escape bu the cops darted it in a tree. Also I think the WFU guards will call WSPD on you if you hang around to long taking pictures and stuff. Just do a drive by and don't stop.

Now for NN's story about Unanimity Lodge #34. Please go down to Rockford in the historic district. It's in Surry County too. Take a look at that dump. It's been like that for decades! See if there are any private homes around it as he suggests where his local Sheriff drinks brandy with other Masons (NN must be a he as he couldn't be an Eastern Star right? - LOL)

Oh guess when Lodge # 34 changed to #251? 1866 A.D.! Wow NN you must be over hundred years old! You should pick better targets as we are not ALL suckers as P.T. Barnum speculated.

Advice: When you are building a psychological operations gambit like this do better research! It was crazy to assume that there were no Tar Heels (or Freemasons) here to dispute your insanity...

reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Even though what some may see as blue and others green i know of only ONE TRUTH. I hope this will be your story. I have spent hours with you to this point and will be sadly disappointed if TRUTH is not divulged.

Although a discussion of time may be another matter, I still consider time spent as MY time.
Thanks for the interesting read to this point.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
But his balls dream was NOT a dream at all - IMO that is. Read my postings and click on the US Army Logo link I posted. His DREAM is clearly a slick & snide reference to his outfit's PSYOPS group. It has a ball, lightning, a chess piece (he references PAWN in his version), etc. This whole ATS thread is like a chess game. I think some of us are saying "check" but he just doesn't want to resign. So be it. I've got all day...

BTW - does anybody wonder where Nevernothing goes in late afternoon and appears to be MIA until the next day in early AM? (Check the time stamps on that). Obviously he is a 2nd shift worker or student. IMO his MOS 37F training at Fort Bragg NC requires him to come to class on 2nd shift so he can work 1st shift doing something. I guess he entertains us on 3rd shift if the time stamps are not lying (unlike him).

I'm going to check out that new thread of his at www.abovetopsecret.com... and see what trouble I can get into there too (LOL).

Originally posted by infoseeker26754
After reading and some posts, I'm still confused. Really it was a very OPEN story with no insight other then what was said. I did not see anything but a story and nothing else. As for the mind stuff, its been around and people do work with it.

As for the ball and other balls connecting. It was his dream and nothing more, and what his meaning means to him would only relate to him. Like I had a dream last night, had a choice between 2 different blank checks, would it matter what I pick? Something I will have to understand, by myself.

Last, who cares where he lives or what place is the base! Again another OPEN story and I learned nothing, you never know. A bit here, parts there are few indeed!I'm not saying what he said is not true, just that there was nothing to base anything on but his story. Could at least sharired one thing and maybe someday he will. Opps do hope you are a him and not a her, please excuse that!

edit on 22-8-2012 by spookysr because: Craps & Giggles

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
what if NN's motive was to provide knowingly false information so certain people in the know would show themselves?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23rdChakra
what if NN's motive was to provide knowingly false information so certain people in the know would show themselves?

LOL! OR...what if his motive was to get attention and get that self-important feeling that he always wanted? But no one does that on ATS, right?

Deny ignorance! And deny OP his false sense of self-importance.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I don't understand what his message really is.

There is only Love and Fear, trying to live with Love, Compassion and Integrity, or not, selfishness. If you seek and awaken then you can follow in the footsteps of Christ, though not necessarily wed to the smiting dark squares in the bible. But God/Goddess doesnt play games of, you have to believe this or be in this group to be saved, so even that has to be seen very very carefully for, its actually all about seeing through this and that was Christ's message that they twisted around and then incorporated into a mystery book that has a code to war in it and lack of love.

So, while we have Family, Goodness, and Big Brother, in Christ, and role model too, and Love watching over, we all need to start to think of other people and be selfless.

So what IS his message, I've been reading, even his other thread, and didn't quite find the message in it. We all know the way the world is, and everyone not just him, is able to reach Infinite help and should never grow fearful in the darkness here, but shine a light into it.

It's not equal sides, ever.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
In other words, we need to speak up without anger, but with courage, and not hide. So what good are their lists? Be proud to be on any list they could try to conjure up. They're not on equal footing. I have faith in Family above.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I can't wait to figure out who this winston isn't that big of a town

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing

In your experience with the Mason's was there ever any mention of the discovery in Romania in the Bucegi mountains. There is a thread relating to this story on ATS. The story tells of a hall of records under the Bucegi mountain range which supposedly has holographic display showing the history of this planet.

Thanks to all who resonded to my introduction thus far!! It has been a great introduction to ATS and I am already glad I became a member. Yes, there is much more to this story and I will be sharing all I can! The reason I joined though is that even with all I have learned and experienced, I only have more questions, and I am hoping you can help me find the answers! It is really refreshing that now we can have these discussions on what was 20 short years ago considered CRAZY topics that people would look at you strangely for even bringing up.
But now, with the internet, and other extrodinary social devices, the truth is seeping forth. I am so glad there are people like you who want to know. Let's just hope it's not to late to do any good!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by spookysr

Bravo Spooky.
Bravo.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Well thanks but be careful up there at the Primate Center. Up in Connecticut a lady got her faced RIPPED off literally by one of those darned monkeys! They are hella' strong! One did escape bu the cops darted it in a tree. Also I think the WFU guards will call WSPD on you if you hang around to long taking pictures and stuff. Just do a drive by and don't stop.

Now for NN's story about Unanimity Lodge #34. Please go down to Rockford in the historic district. It's in Surry County too. Take a look at that dump. It's been like that for decades! See if there are any private homes around it as he suggests where his local Sheriff drinks brandy with other Masons (NN must be a he as he couldn't be an Eastern Star right? - LOL)

Oh guess when Lodge # 34 changed to #251? 1866 A.D.! Wow NN you must be over hundred years old! You should pick better targets as we are not ALL suckers as P.T. Barnum speculated.

Advice: When you are building a psychological operations gambit like this do better research! It was crazy to assume that there were no Tar Heels (or Freemasons) here to dispute your insanity...

Haha I'll watch out for those monkeys I am also going to just call my friend who works there and see what he has to say about this " UN building". The OP spelled Surry county right after you called him out on his other thread haha also I will take a look down Rockford I'm really not familiar with that area though. I have passed the primate center a couple of times and it's pretty big but I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SimultaneousFinal

This guy reminds me of the Michael coombs cousin who came on here. was connected but at the same time not. going around causing pages of nonsense, Detouring the attention of the ATS community onto such a stupid topic.

hes droped enough subtle topics to grab everyones attention. I dont come to ATS to seek spiritual conscious awakening. But rather question other peoples connection with it. The OP plays on theorys and thoughts rather then fact and logic while slandering masons i feel in the process.. entertaining waste of time.

i can care less about it all but it seems if there is an agenda its more so directly to that group of the masonic interest then anything. considering all the jabs that seem to be made about it.
edit on 22-8-2012 by 23rdChakra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The OP (NN) got kicked out of his NEW THREAD by the moderator. She said just keep this thread going. Oh well...

I read his stuff there and all I got was cryptic references to an 18th century German ancestor from Hamburg who was likely a Hessian and purchased some property in NC after marrying an Indian girl (likely Tuscarora in 18th century). Then he mentions that he comes from a long line of Baptist ministers who like to speculate on the Bible. Wow that must explain his Biblical dysfunction. Then he talks about a grandpaw that has an 6-page excerpt from the Apocrypha (likely the book of Enoch as that's a Freemason favorite). He misspells an Apocryphal demon's name and totally ignores the real Apocryphal name of Satan that is not what he thinks. Then he gets into being God's apocalyptic trumpet player that Apostle John revealed to be metaphysical (non-human) angels NOT a mere human like NN. So here's the other shoe dropping. He is doing a great imitation of Maitreya (a Benjamin Creme invention - see en.wikipedia.org...) who says almost the same mantra!

This guy is what we southerners call P.W.T. (and y'all don't need a translation - they mostly live in trailer parks and don't read too good' esp. the Bible - you know 'dem places that tornadoes hate?)

Here watch this video about Maiterya and tell me if you don't think it sounds like NN: www.youtube.com...

God summed up well (through Apostle Paul) who NN, Maitreya, and others REALLY are: "However, the inspired utterance says definitely that in later periods of time some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired utterances and teachings of demons, " - 1 Timothy 4:1

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog

Haha I'll watch out for those monkeys I am also going to just call my friend who works there and see what he has to say about this " UN building". The OP spelled Surry county right after you called him out on his other thread haha also I will take a look down Rockford I'm really not familiar with that area though. I have passed the primate center a couple of times and it's pretty big but I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join