It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

I think he is pulling everyone's leg, I could be wrong, I hope I am not, if he isn't,
run away.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Reply to post by Agoyahtah

Lol you could apply that to almost anything. Not many women are virgins anymore before they are married and instead of killing them like the bible says, men marry them and start families. The men and women living these lifestyles are living in sin. Flaunting their ungodly unions and their bastard offspring in public. The end is nigh.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
What on earth?!

Ok, so I read the last three pages of this thread only,

What are you guys talking about?

weird

edit on 093131p://bTuesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

I've read a couple of pages and all I see is a mentally unstable person who seems to believe that h is superior to others, and he excuses that by trying to convince others that aliens cause homosexuality in some way.

Yeah, as if the radical Christian fundamentalist BS wasn't enough, we have a whole other scoop of crazy thrown on top!

Sorry to put it that way, but I'm fed up with others being able to openly attack gay people on here under the guise of religion - from now on I'm calling out the bat-sh*t crazy when I see it.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Now I am laughing,,

NOTHING.

Please help us return to Topic. I guess we are supposed to be asking ourselves if Christianity (as lived in America mostly,) is being undermined by some Gay Agenda that says stop your hating,,

and that evidently pisses good christians off, ( use of lower case to make a difference with most of Christianity)

and I believe that Anderson Cooper is Our Leader,, which I find so terribly 'gay' that makes me want to puke.

Aliens, RFID chips and other assorted toys for our pleasure have been inserted,( like a Policeman's Finger in Lebanon) into the rear end of this thread by our very own, AGOYAHTAH

who is a Knower of the Secrets of the Universe.

I am the Awestruck Pedestrian who walked into this mess and Said Way to much to the Vagrant of this Village.

Please forgive me in advance.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I think he is too.

Edit to add to advert my naughty one liner: If not, then, well, wow.
edit on 14-8-2012 by Arles Morningside because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Agoyahtah

When I consider all your posts here on the whole, I can't help but think that you may be the most kinky poster i've seen on ATS.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23

I too, have dealt with what you call 'demonic' and it Never recognizes itself as part of humanity, flesh and blood.

Yes, once you get involved with the gay and lesbian movement, you open yourself up for encounters with the demonic.

Remember these are "rebels", who make their own rules. They don't follow any book, like the Bible.

edit on 14-8-2012 by Agoyahtah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Hell I have died in this life,,

You know life?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Sorry to put it that way, but I'm fed up with others being able to openly attack gay people on here under the guise of religion - from now on I'm calling out the bat-sh*t crazy when I see it.

Bravo !

Good for you.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I am the Awestruck Pedestrian who walked into this mess and Said Way to much to the Vagrant of this Village

I promise you, that you will never be the same, after ATS.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I never said that I experienced it within the gay community,, I only saw evidence of such in a Church, by a Reverend, who thought himself god.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Listen Kind Sir, All you have to do is read any of my previous posts, here or on other threads and on threads I started myself to see I am very much Alive and well,
even with all the dealings with demonic people who wish to control and influence the System in Place, I am in one piece and sane to most I encounter.

You have been here one week, and seems you have what you wished for Infamy

you said

I promise you, that you will never be the same, after ATS.

Is that a veiled threat of some sorts?

I am not scared.

I have lived a wonderful life filled with Mystery and inspiration about the good of this world.
You seem to only see the dirt.
I see, experience and live the Magick of Life and claim to only stand in awe of it's Mystery.

I have lay prostate on the ground ''slain in the Spirit'', and am very comfortable with my relationship with deity,
Life has validated itself within me and my life, so don't be so smarmy and flippant in your condensations.

I don't need any validation of my life from you or anyone else, much less the deity you presume to know so well.

Life Smells GOOD

May you be Blessed in your days to understand, sympathize with and empathize more judiciously with your fellow humans.

May Compassion truly fill your heart with Unconditional Love.

I may not seem like the one who would say it,, but

God Bless you and Heal you.

and Goodbye Kind Sir

edit on 8/14/2012 by EarthCitizen23 because: added about threat

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
If homosexuals are demons or aliens then perhaps we need to reevaluate the sexual orientation?

Demosexual orientation? Xenosexual orientation?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Please help us return to Topic. I guess we are supposed to be asking ourselves if Christianity (as lived in America mostly,) is being undermined by some Gay Agenda that says stop your hating,,

Yes.

Please.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Is that a veiled threat of some sorts?

I am not scared.

Those who do good things, have nothing to be scared about.

It's only those "others" that need worry.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I would also love to discuss the topic rationally. It's tiresome to put effort into a post and have it returned with crap like homosexuals are alien serial killers.

Any people on the opposing side of the argument that is capable please join in.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Yes.

Please.

Yes, of course, the gay agenda undermines the Christian faith...

Denmark forces churches to perform same-sex ‘marriages’

# Thu Jun 07, 2012 15:24 EST

COPENHAGEN, DENMARK, June 7, 2012, (LifeSiteNews.com) – The nation of Denmark has voted to force churches in the established Evangelical Lutheran Church to perform same-sex “marriage” ceremonies inside their sanctuaries, although one-third of all the denomination’s priests say they will not participate in such rituals.

Danish parliament voted by an overwhelming 85-24 margin to compel churches to carry out unions for same-sex couples that are identical to heterosexual marriage celebrations.

The law takes effect June 15.

SOURCE: www.lifesitenews.com...

So...coming soon to a Parish near you !

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Originally posted by Annee

Yes.

Please.

Yes, of course, the gay agenda undermines the Christian faith...

Dude - - I'm about as far out as you can get.

But - - I expect anyone "dancing on the fringe" - - to make sense. You don't.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

So you can choose to get erections from looking at other men?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunyadammm

So you can choose to get erections from looking at other men?

Only if you are gay (with ??????)

And apparently have an agenda that makes Christians hate you.

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join