It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

If there is a homosexual agenda, our understanding of it stems from our own personal views of homosexuality as a concept, and not from the impact homosexuals have on society. Because our personal views AFFECT how we see that impact.

We are far too biased to really see any agenda involving homosexuality. We're too emotionally involved. And really, it's a pitiful thing, because we're far more likely to cast something we don't like into the Conspiracy Pot than something we connect ourselves with and enjoy.

It's a terrible thing to see such a potentially great species, on such such a miraculous and beneficial planet, resort to such hateful tactics. It crushes my heart, it really does.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

And to still the waters, zen mind. To calm the waves and in the calm still reflection of your inner pool, catch a true glimpse of your reflection.

Also this song, I like, we don't have to board every boat or train that comes along. Its always reaction, we are being goaded into reactions, nonstop.

Sarah Brightman - The Journey Home

This was from her middle eastern album with the song "The War Is Over!" and has a lot in it.

Also the way I see it, all roads lead to Rome/agenda. They carefully orchestrate even what we think is the resistance, the tea parties and ows. They make it an intricate web from all sides.

We have to say NO and mean it and not sit down till its done, rotating shifts, and opt out, do something different.
edit on 14-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks for the Reminder,, on this thread it might not seem I try to practice this much, but I do try.
And One of my Favorite Sarah Brightman songs ever!!

I needed that refreshing ,,, thanks

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Something that dawns on me with all these issues, their trying to target and make hateful the most loving religion out of the 3 Judaic ones, their suppression of homsexuality or rather, creating a constant tug of wars to really instigate sides, and make as much harmfulness, their wars, in the middle east and their exploitation of humans around the world, in fact, every bill, legislation or ordinance they utter.

I was just watching The Journey Home and the words, we don't have to take every boat that comes along?

I then thought, who is the song geared for? The people, to convince them not to go to war? Not to fall for agendas?

That part is good, for too many react and fall right into the hands of the elites plans. BUT, the elite do these with or without us, they don't stop because others disagree. Your disagreement and mine doesnt stop them from signing facist legislations into place, or committing war crimes around the globe.

When has it ever mattered what anyone thought?

The agenda's continue with or without us?

So what is their bottom line with homosexuals and the Christian Church? Ever wondered where they wish it to go? How do we stop them from doing as they please?

For example, in Syria, rebels are butchering men, women and children and according to a British journalist who was captured, they have foreign accents even British ones.

They're just a murderous machine that goes through from one job to the next, like a pack of demons. And does it matter what you or I think? No! Apparently not!

What is their agenda with Christianity?

Christianity is not Hateful, its not Sharia and doesnt harm or enslave others, its never operated under theocracy.

What is their outcome going to be here?

And does it matter what we think?

What can we do to ensure that it does matter what we think and to stop their agenda's PERIOD?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arles Morningside
Clearly, Agoyahtah is on to our evil plans, I shall have to inform Anderson Cooper to whome I promised victory and inform my Master (the most Great Transgender Spork) that we shall need to excellerate our plans before more earthlings wake up to our purpose.

Unfortunately, earthlings won't wake up. The positions of power have already been taken over by the aliens.

Look at this alien,

URL: en.wikipedia.org...

Would you recognize this person as an alien?

Publicly, he declares the following:

“I am not gay. I never have been gay,” Craig said.

SOURCE: www.politico.com...

Sen. Craig denies being gay or bisexual
Oct. 17: In an exclusive interview, Sen. Larry Craig talks with TODAY's Matt Lauer about what he believes happened in that airport bathroom.

VIDEO: video.today.msnbc.msn.com...

The senator also fought for years against gay and lesbian rights.

NY Times, networks ignored Sen. Craig's record on gay and lesbian issues

In reporting on Sen. Larry Craig's guilty plea on disorderly conduct charges, the nightly network news broadcasts and The New York Times all ignored Craig's positions on legislation concerning gay and lesbian rights, including voting against legislation to ban employment discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.

In reporting on Sen. Larry Craig's (R-ID) August 8 guilty plea on misdemeanor disorderly conduct charges following his June 11 arrest during an investigation of "lewd conduct in the main men's public restroom" at a Minnesota airport, the nightly network news broadcasts and The New York Times all ignored Craig's record on legislation concerning gay and lesbian rights. Craig voted for the 1996 Defense of Marriage Act and, in 2006, voted to cut off debate on a proposed constitutional amendment banning gay marriage. He also voted against a 1996 bill prohibiting employment discrimination based on sexual orientation, which failed by one vote in the Senate.

SOURCE: mediamatters.org...

News organisations like Anderson Cooper's nightly news "IGNORED SENATOR GRAIG's ANTI-GAY STAND".

See what's happening here?

1) Alien is in position of power
2) Alien fights against gay and lesbian rights, to keep them in the closet
3) Alien gets caught red handed in soliciting gay sex himself
4) Alien denies he is gay
5) Main stream news collaborate to surpress Alien's contradictory "anti-gay history"

All the hallmarks of the Alien Agenda plans are there. Get into position of power, keep preventing homosexuals from marrying each other and coming out, to force them into heterosexual relationships so they can continue to spread the Alien seed instead. Sneak around and satisfy your Alien gay urges out of sight, but don't let the public know. If caught, deny, deny, deny, at all costs for the good of the Alien plan. Get your Alien co-conspirators "like Anderson Cooper" in powerful positions within News Media organizations to help suppress the contradictory elements of the story, to avoid the public getting too curious about the unusual nature of the proceedings, and start to pay attention, help to put the public back to sleep. Keep the plans hidden.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Yes But to win one thing you don't lower your frequency and harm others. But very much their agenda I agree.

Dear Unity 99,

Thanks for all your replies. You are so just in explaining that to oppose the dark side, those who wish to bring humanity down by subterfuge, that we must keep ourselves pure and good, able to love rather than hate... even them!

For the major part of the battle is not to succumb to their form of combat, pitting us against artificial enemies who, despite being henchmen for those in command, are not the ones we must defeat. Our enemies hide in the shadows, behind layers of executives and politicians. They are a concealed party, a secret predator, a hidden hateful group we cannot discover without more help from whistleblowers at the highest levels.

We can best defeat them not directly, but by defeating their agenda: let us not allow their plans for us to unfold as scheduled, let us not fall prey to their traps and manipulation, let us not respond to engineered provocations, let us not play the game the way they intend for us to respond. We must instead call our shots ourselves, we must displace the battle onto our own chosen terrain, on our own terms. We must use our own weapons which they cannot counter, which are the power of our deepest values such as FREEDOM, SOLIDARITY, HUMANITY !

For this last one, Humanity, means a great deal because it encompasses what sets us aside from any other species, known today or alien to us at this time. Humanity is what it is all about, and all our strategies and battle plans must be in alignment with all this signifies. Human Rights, Human Dignity, Human Freedoms, Human Civilization, Human Survival, these are all things we must advance and further by every means in our possession. Let us set forth to build a new society which is ALIEN-PROOF, ILLUMINATI-PROOF, DICTATORSHIP-PROOF, SECRET SOCIETY-PROOF, ALPHABET SOUP AGENCY-PROOF.

Thanks for being here with us, and I look forward to your reply when you have a chance to check your personal messages!

GS

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
Genuine question here. If God made/designed people or even was 'over-seeing' evolution as atheists understand it, and is responsible for how people are physically 'laid-out', then why did He (assuming He's a He), put a man's prostrate (an organ tied-in with male sexual response, whether heterosexual or homosexual) in a place that's best accessible through the anus?

So that you'd be motivated to take a dump.

And get the poisonous stuff out of your body.

It's an "exit" motivator, not an "entrance" motivator.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Well I believe that what has occurred, occurred and we have help from our true family, they don't need premissions to access but we're never alone in these tests, whereas the other side seems to require tricking you into giving permissions. So its not a human fight to me, but a Love battle to progress and get the heck out of here as fast as we can because this is not a fun place to be. Its like being in an old dusty dvd, someone once said that and it makes so much sense.

But if this group we can't access, but that operates through the media, corporations, black operations ,and through our leaders, cannot be reached, and they don't listen to people at all, yet they like to tell us its all our fault and we're choosing this, so choose something else. And that something else is another one of their carefully misleading roads that only looks like peace or goodwill on the surface but still hands power away to others somehow, always a boss, always a king of the pyramid, a leader needed to look up to.

Anyway, I see a group of cia/brotherhood mercenaries ploughing through Libya, Egypt, now Syria, next Iran?
Just machine killers. And did we have choice.

Now we see artificial Christains against gays, when many Christians I know don't have an issue with gays. Their leaders do, on the surface.

I don't know what we're supposed to do here? If it was up to me, I would say the free will of the few doesnt slam dunk the free will of the many, and I'd lassoo them all and dump them into space ships to take them to healing centers far away from us. I don't know what we're supposed to do.

What we can't do is react and give into fascist, sexist, racist, sharia type solutions or any form of prejudice and inequality, or homo phobia, to deal with this.

Families need to be modern, equal and loving, not patriarchal and controlling.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Agoyahtah

That alien dosn't belong to us, he is obviously a Foonist and not a Sporkist, the Foonist have tried to overthrow our plans in general and for this planet for some time and take it for their own.

edit on 14-8-2012 by Arles Morningside because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Genuine question here. If God made/designed people or even was 'over-seeing' evolution as atheists understand it, and is responsible for how people are physically 'laid-out', then why did He (assuming He's a He), put a man's prostrate (an organ tied-in with male sexual response, whether heterosexual or homosexual) in a place that's best accessible through the anus?

Well pardon me, and not to get into any details that are best left out, but that function is not tied into sexuality, to my knowledge and kids and women don't need any motivation, usually your body tells you what it needs to do. So, are you suggesting "God" made something bizarre for men that way, something creepy even? I really don't think so, which then tells me something else is at play, either God or Et involved, who knows, but somebody designed the body suit, to go either way, but the either way is hard wired, you can't switch to the other side, and why should a group that share your orientation go "Well Gee, Darth Vader made my suit to torture me and confuse humanity so I must remain celibate and forgo all normal sensations, even if I am in love with the boy next door, and he feels the same way..........." We're sacrifices to your normality and homogenous ideas..... Hmmm......

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Where in the Almighty Manual does it advise that we use our fingers for various interactions? (won't get specific here
)

When we love someone, we express it the best way we know how. And I don't know a single man or woman who doesn't appreciate a little creativity in the sack...

Come to think of it, Puritans must have had REAAAALLY boring sex lives...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

When i responded to Agoyahtah's rant about Superiority, I put something new into my post that was relevant to the Topic at hand, and what had been questioned in the past in different posts regarding not taking Muslims to task.
I put info and a link to news about what Muslims are doing to Homosexuals, so that the Christians here don't think ONLY THEY are being picked upon regarding their outdated modes of thinking.

Agoyahtah, decided to treat us all to his wonderful story of aliens who have for thousands of years been planning humanities demise by inserting stuff into our genes to make for a Homo take over of Earth. I read it and laughed as I can see his attempt at satire, humor for what it is, but also I was distressed that he would totally look over the fact that Humans are being humiliated to such an extent here on Earth,, just because they Might be gay.

I feel the IGNORE Button was pushed and this issue about how Not only is it Christians, but Muslims and Jews (and I am sure others,, but they are the BIG 3) have taken it upon themselves to crush a portion of humanity to the point that in IRAN their leader publicly stated,, "WE HAVE NO HOMOSEXUALS IN IRAN"" no the correct statement would be,, We have no OPENLY Gay People here because we KILL THEM.

I grew up in the South, and it wasn't that long ago where gay men or women were beat, belittled, humiliated, made to feel as if they were damned creatures, subhuman, given electroshock treatment, injected with drugs, etc many times against their will,, all in the name of "Decency, God and Family" It disturbs me that those who complain now, do not remember, know or care that Homosexuals have fought long and hard for Eons to get to the point of having the freedoms they enjoy in the Western world today. America is still many steps behind, but we are making progress.

I left Christianity (in Part), because I could not in good conscious be part of a religion that ultimately spread so much hate, lies, and untruths about who I AM. I have lost family ties, friends and job opportunities, due to the fact that I am Open and Not in the Closet as many wish I would have remained. I am not a fem guy, and basically I would most likely be called a Redneck,, before I would be called a queer,, because it is not always evident I am gay. (and thus Agoyahtah's desire to RFID chip me,, so he and others ''can know'' ) As stated before,, with no threats meant,, just my own history,, I had to become very tough regarding how I was treated,, and a number of times after such encounters that were leading up to violence upon me,, I stated,, "Have you ever had a Fag beat your ass?" Because some men,, only understand brute force,, and most men who pick upon gays,, usually think they are dealing with a 'weaker' being,, and are shocked when the tables are turned against them. And I think is the same thing Here.

The OP Knows the Table has been turned against how we used to lay down and be beat into social submission, now we fight back.

This is how I feel about this whole argument and thread,,
It is not like this happened overnight,, nor is it a planned agenda,, when people are fighting for their lives, children, and freedom. I say children because many of us DO have (Natural born, made) children,, and have had to go to court and prove we are FIT parents,, just because of who we are regarding our sexuality.
This is BS and everyone knows it.

So, I would still like to know, Is this what people want,,
Gays, RFID chipped, and Police fingering rectums to determine 'gayness'.
You say we flaunt our sexuality to much for your tastes, but have no problem with degrading women as objects,, is this part of the same problem? Is this just a "Real Man's " Issue of control.
This Agenda thing is silly, and only is a recent phenomenon because people wish to throw it back on the Gays to PROVE we are Worthy of the Same Rights as "NORMAL"People. Normal People don't have to prove squat.
I referenced a woman here in America married 23 times,, and just heard about the most divorced man WHO IS A BAPTIST MINISTER from wiki answers

Who holds the record for the most divorces in the world? When it comes to most divorces from monogamous marriages Glynn Wolfe aka Scotty Wolfe takes the cake. Glynn Wolfe, a former Baptist minister, managed the feat a heartbreaking 28 times throughout his life. The shortest of his marriages was a mere 19 days, while the longest lasted an impressive 7 years. His last marriage was his 29th and it was a publicity stunt where he married the 'most married' woman in America. He died the next year.

So,, this is legal, and OK evidently to at least some churches,, as he was a Preacher,,, but GAYS CAN"T EVEN GET MARRIED ONCE? This is not sane.
What do those who oppose Gays so much REALLY WANT?
Please NO religious ''get saved" answers
edit on 8/14/2012 by EarthCitizen23 because: added link to source

edit on 8/14/2012 by EarthCitizen23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Take a dump? That means having a # where I live. Is that what you mean by taking a dump? If that's what it's for, then why do women have skene's glands? Why are men "motivated" then and not women?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
In fact have to say, the whole concept of tough love, God is mean, likes to really lay the suffering on us, and the whole idea of society living perfectly happy, with homosexuals sacrificing themselves to celibacy and the dogmatic, homeless sacrificing themselves to our social darwinism and our monopoly form of "free enterprise" and the whole world sacrifices itself for the few wealthier nations, and all of us sacrificing ourselves for the elite, is well, quite frankly SICKENING.

The cosmos is sick and tired of all these sacrifices. We need to go within and preserve the Love and equality in our hearts.

Everyone has the right to happiness, and existence and self governance, when it does not directly harm others, ie rape, murder, theft, that kind of thing, and to being equal and respected. In fact everyone has the right to beauty, joy, happiness, laughter, fun, peace, love, and to being able to contribute their gifts in a system of abundance, not scarsity.

Goodness and Love does not require that kind of sacrifice.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Sacrifice is a ready means of controlling the chaos in the world. That's all.

It's also a handy way of getting rid of troublesome whistleblowers and rebels.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

"WE HAVE NO HOMOSEXUALS IN IRAN"" no the correct statement would be,, We have no OPENLY Gay People here because we KILL THEM.

ROSES OF IRAN

Iranian Homosexuals Speaking Out

So it appears that if we are all a part of agenda, and that the religious persecution is to propel the wanna be elites real goal of a controlled, population, without family, bots or drones, and creation in a laboratory. Then it seems to be idealist, to be fair and equal, leads to their goals. To be repressive and harsh leads to a certain group within them, the dark hats, goals.

No Win/No Win all around, no matter how you think apparently.

I will err on the side of Love and not ever give into their NWO agendas. I hope more and more can be both compassionate and stay in their hearts, and at the same time say NO Stridently to their police state.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I cannot believe how my views have been drastically misrepresented.
My points ( that are obvious if one reads my posts) were that
1. Spiritual love is more important then physical love ( it is more intimate and a greater union). However, spiritual love can manifest on a physical level.
2. That those that say that they have no physicality to their being are lying to themselves. If they have no physicality in their being then they never have any attraction to physical properties. For example one cannot say that they find a particular person physically attractive. Which perhaps may be a spiritual position to take but does not apply to 99% of the population. My point (in my posts) was that the first step on the spiritual path is to acknowledge that one is human.
3. That gay love is morally and spiritually equivalent to heterosexual love
I believe that Unity_99 agrees with all those points. Unfortunately, for some reason she turned those points into their exact opposites and accused me of taking the opposite position that I took. My actual position is clearly revealed by even a superficial reading of my posts.
Perhaps she got me confused with Agoyahtah? One should be careful when attacking someone and at least know who they are attacking. It’s like the Sikhs that were attacked because someone thought they were Muslims. Of course the latter is not morally equivalent to this situation, however, it is the same mistake. And, NO, I do not think it would have been OK to attack them if they actually were Muslims!

edit on 14-8-2012 by wittgenstein because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2012 by wittgenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Where in the Almighty Manual does it advise that we use our fingers for various interactions? (won't get specific here
)

You mean this:

A naughty person, a wicked man, walketh with a froward mouth. KJV Proverbs 6:12

He winketh with his eyes, he speaketh with his feet, he teacheth with his fingers; KJV Proverbs 6:13

No "foot tapping" communication allowed in the bible.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Take a dump? That means having a # where I live. Is that what you mean by taking a dump? If that's what it's for, then why do women have skene's glands? Why are men "motivated" then and not women?

Of course, "male prostate" == "female prostate" , both respond to "pressure sensation" not "touch sensation"

The build up of material in the colon creates pressure on the soft tissue walls, and that pressure is transmitted through all the soft tissues to trigger the gland. It's a mild sensation, not intended to be orgasmic, just enough the "encourage" the individual to let the stool flow out.

There's no gland at the entrance of the anus to stimulate the man or woman to open up for an entry from outside.

In the female anatomy there is a "clit" right at the entrance of the channel to entice her to open up for the male.

That should be a big "clue" about which direction the objects are supposed to flow, in each case. The "clit" is also "touch sensitive", to enhance the availability of that opening for the male, so there's less "work" he has to do to visit the channel.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

You disgust me greatly, sir. You disgust me very greatly.

You are willing to take thousands of Americans and grind their Constitutional rights into the dirt, because you don't like the way they express their love.

You are a sad, sad person.

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join