It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Who was that addressed to?
edit on 13-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

To the thread in general really.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Agoyahtah

It's called appearing to be one thing yet quite another beneath the surface. If you keep twisting away, maybe you'll get a pretzel.
edit on 13-8-2012 by Arles Morningside because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
“Who was that addressed to?”
Lucid Lunacy
I think both heterosexuals and homosexuals. Heterosexuals have no right to feel superior to gays and gays have no right to feel superior to heterosexuals.
I think that most gays do not feel superior to heterosexuals. They only want to be considered equals.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Well then I take offense

I doubt anyone here really only identifies their worth in their sexual orientation. I doubt the people here are not proud of a host of life accomplishments. I doubt people here have nothing else to show for themselves. The only people who are guilty of that is the entire LGBT community according to many of the anti-gay in this thread, but they are wrong.

I am an avid reader, gardener, martial artist, movie buff, health nut, animal activist, computer programmer... if someone asked me what I was I wouldn't reply "bisexual". In this thread and many others it's purely because of the topic matter that there is a focus on orientation.
edit on 13-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
And sexuality has nothing to do with spirituality, the consenting kind, except in the degree of selfessness and selfishness, and being kind. Love, or being loving, is a better way to live than short term, yet even there, don't think anyone should be spending time in other people's personal lives, and should be more concerned with modeling, awareness of world problems and ways to help and equalize others. Leviticus is not a modern guide in any way, in fact its loaded with highly illegal recommendations.
edit on 13-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by wittgenstein

“Who was that addressed to?”
Lucid Lunacy
I think both heterosexuals and homosexuals. Heterosexuals have no right to feel superior to gays and gays have no right to feel superior to heterosexuals.
I think that most gays do not feel superior to heterosexuals. They only want to be considered equals.

I don't think it's a question of superiority or inferiority. Are angels superior to demons? They are each superior in their own domains. For an angel to compete with a demon, that angel has to "fall" into the demonic world. When Jesus fell onto earth, he became an ordinary man, a weakling, who could not prevent himself from being nailed to a cross. Was he superior to the Romans that arrested him, tried him, and nailed him to the cross? Of course, he was, but in his own world. From the Romans point of view, Jesus was just a troublemaker. Most of the people witnessing the drama at the time would also agree. It's only 2000 years later, that we see, the name of Jesus is still being sung in all parts of the world, and all the Romans witnessing the drama of the times, are long forgotten. We don;t even know who they were, how many they were, what professions they held, nothing. They have returned to the dust, and the memory of them is no more.

So, there must have been something special about that weakling they strung up on the cross.

What could it be?

That's the thing. What is superior? How is it measured? What is being compared? Is it everlasting? Or does it vanish as soon as it's recognized?

edit on 13-8-2012 by Agoyahtah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wittgenstein

Yes! I have met heteros out there that really had no accomplishments, aside from their conquests. They are as sad as the gays out there that need to announce it to the world. I have met many gay people, and I honestly didn't know it until way after I met them. A few times it was because the dudes asked me straight up if I was gay. A few times it was after they told me. A few times it was after chasing after girls hard. One time I can remember, having to block punches from a chick that got mad I was hitting on her girlfriend.

The gay people out there that feel the need to announce it to the world loudly are honestly usually failed humans. They have nothing else but being gay to cling to, so that is what they cling to and announce as loudly as they can.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
“And sexuality has nothing to do with spirituality,”
Unity_99
I disagree. Perhaps you are confused as to my position. I am for gay rights. My point is that romantic love is a form of love. However, an emphasis on physical characteristics lessens it. OK. To make my point outrageously clear. If my wife’s consciousness entered a man’s body I would have a very difficult time feeling intimate or close to her. In other words my love for my wife is not spiritually pure.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Take offense all you want, it's you who allows people to get to you. My intention was not to hurt feelings, but it happens often. Of all the gay people, I have only had problems with one. Dude took advantage of my drunkness. If I was a chick, he would be in jail. Instead all he suffered was a broken nose. Guess he was lucky.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
“That's the thing. What is superior?”
Agoyahtah
Good is superior. Evil is inferior.
An inmate in a concentration camp that sacrifices himself for his fellow inmates is superior to the camp commandant.
edit on 13-8-2012 by wittgenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

My feelings were not hurt
Perhaps I should have worded it differently. I don't follow the point of your recent post...don't understand how the two are connected. It seemed you were alluding some of us identified ourselves by our sexual orientation and didn't have anything else to show. My response was to that.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by wittgenstein

I repeat, and did try to point out this is consentual, even went to the point of putting my own views in about being loving, selfless better than lower physicality but in the end the consentual is the most important, because the point is, its not my say so, I don't judge that way, I don't equate sexuality with spirituality, in any way shape or form. I don't believe in virgin till marriage, or all these rules that to me are not God and more akin to ownership and Sharia.

People kind of grow up on their own that way, choosing more selfless or spiritual love versus making one mistake after another (again, I just put in an opinion).

When I was going to Church didn't care to know about anyone's sexuality providing it was legal and not an abuse of power.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Unity_99
I honestly do not know what your post has to do with anything I said.
Are you agreeing with me?
Are you saying that physical love cannot be an expression of spiritual love? Are you saying that I am pro the modeling industry? I made it quite clear that I am for a spiritual dimension to love, one not based on physical characteristics. Are you saying that I dominate my wife and am a believer in Leviticus? If that is what you are saying you have no understanding of my posts.
Truly, I am totally baffled by your response. And to be honest am offended that you would accuse me of taking the exact opposite position that my posts clearly indicate!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

“That's the thing. What is superior?”
Agoyahtah
Good is superior. Evil is inferior.
An inmate in a concentration camp that sacrifices himself for his fellow inmates is superior to the camp commandant.

Is the dead then superior to the living?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
“Is the dead then superior to the living?”
Agoyahtah
I would honor a hero that died for his comrades. I would not honor a living person that made money selling bullets to both sides.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

“Is the dead then superior to the living?”
Agoyahtah
I would honor a hero that died for his comrades. I would not honor a living person that made money selling bullets to both sides.

If you honor the dead, and call him a hero, who receives the honor?

America always sells both sides weapons to fight. George Bush even sent a message to Saddam Husein indicating America would look the other way, if Saddam invaded Kuwait.

The US before the first Gulf War gave Saddam to understand that it would not interfere in its quarrel with Kuwait

SOURCE: rense.com...

As a result, Saddam took the opportunity, and the First Gulf War followed.

All of Saddam's weapons were provided to him by the US.

SOURCE: www.commondreams.org...

So the US soldiers fought and died, battling America's own weapons. Who profited?

Where are the heros?

There are only wise men, who are living, and then there are the dead.

All else is propaganda. Created to make the relatives of the dead feel good and accept their loss.

If every soldier would put down his gun on both sides of any dispute, and shake hands instead, then we would have an army of heroes.

But then they would all be court martialed by their superiors on both sides if they tried to do that.

The one thing that gays and lesbians had, that made them superior in the past, was an excuse to stay out of the battle.

They have just lost that superior edge, and can be drafted like the rest of us, court martialed if they refuse to kill, and now imprisoned for life for disobeying a military order. Prior to this new development, they were "free".

Not sure what the gay and lesbian movement is really fighting for. But, if they'd like to switch places, I'm all for it.

Let all the heterosexuals stay home, being declared ineligible for military service, and send all the homosexuals into battle instead.

At least, the heterosexuals could claim they are needed to "repopulate" the species, when the battles decimate the population.

Hero? What's that?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Agoyahtah

You know what, anyone subjected to the horrors that minds like your come up with IS SUPERIOR.

For Example In Lebanon Gays have to deal with POLICE CHECKING THEIR ANUS TO DETERMINE IF THEY ARE HOMOSEXUALS

and You Want RFID chips. It will make a cop not have to stick his finger in anyones butt.
Well, you could just LEAVE US ALONE and keep your finger to yourself. No need to invade my body.
Our brothers and sisters in Lebanon deal with the Islam side of this crap,, we here have to deal with Christians,
So,, if there is an agenda, it is only to counteract the actions taken against us in humiliating fashion.

To Humiliate and make us feel that we are less than Human as some christians (see the little 'c' to differentiate )
treat us,, is it any wonder that now that we fight back here in America,, and you want us to ''settle down'' blah blah blah,,,
when is the last time someone belittled you so? We deal with this,, and if you think that you can say,,,, well that is there in Lebanon,, well
WE HAVE TO BE SURE IT DOESN"T HAPPEN TO US AGAIN,,, you used to Kill us if we came out of the closet,,
So,, sorry to inconvience you any,, but Some Christians, Jews, and Muslims are nothing but bigots and murderers killing innocent people due to sexuality.

THIS IS GOING TO END

If we go to Hell,, so be it,,
Just Leave us the hell alone and get your NOSE and Fingers Out of our business / romantic lives and our Bums.

That is all that is needed,, No RFID Chips Required.
The only people that will have to do anything are the busybodies who have nothing better to do than stick their fingers and noses where they have no business.

Or,,

We could change our Agenda to make it so that Only Gays Inhabit Earth,,, and exile you all to an asteroid.

Part 6 section 6 clause number 6. of the Gay Agenda.

So,, just do what is best for humanity,, and help remove Cops fingers from other peoples asses.

and while you are at it,,,, your nose too.

this is my edit:
Just read your post above,,

you asked what is a Hero.
Go read the article I put up a link to,, and look at those young men and women from Lebanon Fighting the kind of Oppression you would love to see reinstated,,, THOSE ARE HERO!!

edit on 8/13/2012 by EarthCitizen23 because: TO LET IT BE KNOW WHERE AGOYAHAH can find a Face of a Real Hero.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23

We could change our Agenda to make it so that Only Gays Inhabit Earth,,, and exile you all to an asteroid.

Finally, the master plan emerges.

See? If you push hard enough, they will reveal their ultimate secret themselves !

The truth is hidden in their minds and they don't even know it.

So, lets do a little re-writing of history...to see how this all happened....

Some 2000 years ago, some aliens decided to destroy mankind. They would do this by planting an "alien seed" which would eventually spread and take over the whole human race. Then they would wipe out the remnant of the original humans, and take over the planet.

That alien seed, contained the "homosexual gene".

Now this was a great secret. It needed great protection. Especially in the beginning, just as the seed was being spread.

So, the aliens formed a Church, to control the thoughts and ideas of the population. They would suppress the expression of homosexual behavior, and force everyone to marry, in order to ensure that the seed spread rapidly.

Because the seed was alien, it didn't have ability to reproduce on it;s own. It was like a parasite, and needed a "host" organism in order to spread. The heterosexuals provided that organism. The straight people were the host.

If the Church allowed homosexual marriages too early, then gay men would pair off, and stop the spread of the alien homo-gene. So, it was necessary to suppress homosexuality until the seed had infected a large part of the populations of the earth, and could not be rooted out.

This great secret was hidden by the various Brotherhoods and Secret Orders all around the globe, who formed a controlling cabal, that set the rules, and determined when things would occur.

Finally, after 2000 years, the seed has spread to all corners of the globe. It can no longer be rooted out. And it's time for the alien homosexuals to emerge out of the closet, and take up their rightful place in society.

Heterosexuals are still needed, for the time being, because science has not yet advanced to the point where the aliens can reproduce their own kind in the laboratory. They have mastered artificial insemination, but still need the heterosexual female host, for a womb candidate. So, heteros are being "tolerated" for the moment.

The next step is to move the alien homosexuals in to all places of power, to put them into the congress and the senate, to prepare for the first homosexual couple in the White House.

Once they have established themselves in all positions of power, they will start to re-write the laws.

First law, no heterosexual couple will be allowed to have children. The reason, they will say, is that the chance of deformities and biological disease of natural born children is too high, and the laboratory, where things are more controlled by "science", provides a better and "more humane" way to bring new babies into this world.

Second law, is to relegate all heterosexuals to low-paying remedial jobs, because of their fallen status. Homosexuals, being the superior species, as demonstrated by their long 2000 year planning and take over of the human domain, have proven that the heterosexuals were basically stupid, to allow such a take over right under their very eyes, and therefore deserved to be treated as lesser beings.

Unable to replicate, being banned by law, the heterosexuals begin to die off, and eventually become extinct.

Finally, the gay men slaughter all the lesbians, who they merely tolerated, as temporary assistants in the master plan, for as we all well know, in the highest Brotherhoods that run the world, only males are allowed.

At the final stage of the earth, mankind has been replaced by a superior alien gay species, all homogeneous, one sex form ruling on the planet, reproducing themselves by science in the laboratory, and the planet has been cleansed of all inferior beings.

The whole process takes 3000 years to complete, or 3 days, measuring 1 day by a 1000 years, and the old temple of God, based on the division into male + female, is destroyed and replaced by a new temple for a new God, who is whole and complete in himself, needing no female partner to complete him, for he himself is one.

Jesus said, "A grapevine has been planted apart from the Father. Since it is not strong, it will be pulled up by its root and will perish." Gospel of Thomas, 40

SOURCE: www.sanatansociety.org...

BEHOLD ...

And said, This fellow said, I am able to destroy the temple of God, and to build it in three days. KJV Matthew 26:61

Now you see why the 666-RFID is necessary?

We're in the last millennium of the gran plan.

The old grape vine, "the heterosexual species" is to be rooted up, and replaced by the alien "homosexual species" who have no need for opposite sex partners.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23

Finally, the master plan emerges.

See? If you push hard enough, they will reveal their ultimate secret themselves !

The truth is hidden in their minds and they don't even know it.

Oh for god sake, you seriously couldn't tell that person was being SARCASTIC?
The only "agenda" we of the LGBTQ community have is to be treated as EQUALS and get our EQUAL RIGHTS that you heterosexuals already have. IS WANTING TO BE TREATED EQUAL TOO MUCH TO ASK?!

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join