It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Agoyahtah

To Help Stop this Agenda against poor christians and others,,
does that mean you will help remove Police Fingers from the Rectums of the Gay Lebanese?
edit on 8/13/2012 by EarthCitizen23 because: added first line to stay on topic

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

You know your theory of homosexual aliens hell bent on destroying mankind is more believable than the Bible

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

You know your theory of homosexual aliens hell bent on destroying mankind is more believable than the Bible

If only it were just a theory.

For then, the US gov would not have needed to have introduced the special powers to arrest and detain its own citizens indefinitely without trial, and have need to hold secret trials and secret proceedings, concerning people, who they tell the public are terrorists. You see? A person committing a crime gets a public trial, so we all get to see and hear what it's about. But, for subjects so secret and sensitive, like this, the public must be kept in the dark.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I love threads like these, they prove my point that forcing oneself to accept that which is unacceptable is folly, and that tolerance is the road to ruin.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

So you're in agreement with him that homosexual aliens planted their genetics on Earth and have a millennium old conspiracy to kill heterosexuals and lesbians in order to take over the Earth and rule?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
This “gay agenda of the homosexual aliens” is so absurd that I don’t know where to begin. Let me just say that the idea that an extraterrestrial would travel for thousands of years just to get a hand sandwich is surreal and not in the profound sense.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I don't want to break pastor/flock confidentiality, but I will say that its more related to Anger, rather than Hate. The lectionaries for Sunday services are provided by vanderbilt.edu, it seems a little ironic that the poster boy for the LGBTQ's Great, great, grandfather provides our wonderful sermons. The minister mentioned "Baptizing our Blades in the Breast-plate of Satan" but nothing about the LBGTQ .

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Clearly, Agoyahtah is on to our evil plans, I shall have to inform Anderson Cooper to whome I promised victory and inform my Master (the most Great Transgender Spork) that we shall need to excellerate our plans before more earthlings wake up to our purpose.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by wittgenstein
Unity_99
I honestly do not know what your post has to do with anything I said.
Are you agreeing with me?
Are you saying that physical love cannot be an expression of spiritual love? Are you saying that I am pro the modeling industry? I made it quite clear that I am for a spiritual dimension to love, one not based on physical characteristics. Are you saying that I dominate my wife and am a believer in Leviticus? If that is what you are saying you have no understanding of my posts.
Truly, I am totally baffled by your response. And to be honest am offended that you would accuse me of taking the exact opposite position that my posts clearly indicate!
edit on 13-8-2012 by wittgenstein because: (no reason given)

Only the sense that Love is spiritual concept, and that I believe in soul mates and true love. However, I think physical Love exists forever, just in far better ways, not lower frequency ways. Far more intimate and connected. There is Spiritual nature to our interactions, that are selfless and positive, and so yes this would be.
The second chakra, to me the lesson in this relates to the higher frequency spiritual loving/giving selfless aspects of our drive or nature that way.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by wittgenstein

I repeat, and did try to point out this is consentual, even went to the point of putting my own views in about being loving, selfless better than lower physicality but in the end the consentual is the most important, because the point is, its not my say so, I don't judge that way, I don't equate sexuality with spirituality, in any way shape or form. I don't believe in virgin till marriage, or all these rules that to me are not God and more akin to ownership and Sharia.

People kind of grow up on their own that way, choosing more selfless or spiritual love versus making one mistake after another (again, I just put in an opinion).

When I was going to Church didn't care to know about anyone's sexuality providing it was legal and not an abuse of power.

Hi Unity 99,

Like usual I love your posts and count our blessing having you with us at ATS. This is a place that is in dire need of your spiritual insight and lofty panorama over our existential plight...

How exact it is that selflessness is only second to 'consensuality', the consensus of sensualities from which true love emerges. Power, whether over another's sexuality, mind, emotions or even their soul is something which must come with the highest degree of respect, if not engaging a heightened sense of responsibility. This doesn't make other sex love evil, same sex love as sinful, or any form of love perverse unless there is perversion in the intentions, mind, sentiments and acts.

Yet we must all concede that in many western nations there is today a political agenda to influence public opinion by inverted morality, whereby it has become natural and a new norm to be homosexual and almost considered deficient to not at least be bisexual. When will bestiality become the norm, I guess it depends on the erogenous inclinations of "animal lovers" worldwide?

Suffice to say that it is blatantly apparent that the 4 Horsemen - to which William Pawelec refers to below after minute 23:00 - and which presumably pursue an Alien Agenda against humanity - have set out to destroy the family fabric and reduce human procreation by encouraging as natural, normal and desirable any form of homosexuality. Don't get me wrong, I have good friends who are homosexual and have witnessed true genuine and pure love in their couples. Yet this is not at all the same thing as a concerted Illuminati effort to sway the morals, mores, sexual practices and social norms of the mass of society in western nations.

He also says the following which might explain the motivation for thrusting upon us a vision of sexual norms whcih are very different from human tradition and our biological nature as a reproducing species:

"If you weaken America enough, both psychologically, sociologically and economically, you wind up not having any competition when you are ready to turn on your New World Order government."

So thank you Unity 99 for bringing the focus back on where it matters, genuine love and nurturing relationships which are what fosters healthy romances and marriages, founds happy families and lays the foundation for a flourishing nation. This is behind the Agenda to foist Homosexuality upon the American Nation as the modern way of building relationships and social networks, as the dominant mode of development of businesses models and a recurrent focus of communicational content,. Homophobia has become a hate crime and Homocracy is now being touted as a legitimate POLITICAL PLATFORM whatever politics it endorses as it is sanctified by the promotion of same sex genital contact. Homosexual Freedom has been foisted upon vast populations as the only "Politically Correct" behavior in twenty-.first century American and European society.

Getsmart
PS. Unity 99, I sent you a U2U message.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

So you're in agreement with him that homosexual aliens planted their genetics on Earth and have a millennium old conspiracy to kill heterosexuals and lesbians in order to take over the Earth and rule?

Hi Lucid Lunacy,

Aliens do not need to be Homosexual themselves in order to have a Homosexual Agenda for humanity. Actually, today natural procreation is no longer needed to procreate the human race, with genetic engineering and cloning having become so mainstream that random procreation seems to have become a nuisance to TPTB who support the Alien Farming of our species.

Telling people that it is normal to be gay means that only the LABS will be able to issue offspring and prepare the future racial groups that will populate Earth. One small group of genetically designed Supermen and Superwomen, possible raised as homosexuals themselves, numbering in the hundreds of thousands, and a large group of Subhuman purposely genetically degenerated and possibly sterilized 'in vitro' or after birth, to act as technicians and slaves. The Alien Rulers will hence determine what Humans can live on Earth, Heterosexuals becoming by virtue of subverting the fully controlled procreation agenda, ENEMIES OF THE STATE !

Getsmart

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Do you people really believe this Hocus Pocus Mumbo Jumbo alien nonsense?

You make yourselves look like idiots but at least you've only got yourselves to blame for that, you don't need the homosexuals to do it for you!

Paranoid nonsense!

If the friggen aliens were so all-powerful why would they need such a convoluted way to become our Supreme Oppressors! Surely they could just shoot us with their ray-guns and make us their slaves, why take thousands if not millions of years to finally be our masters by way of infiltrating our societies and mixing their seed with ours etc etc etc????

Do you ever reread what you type before you post it, YOU SHOULD!

Have any of you ever considered writing fluff for whacky.com? You could become wealthy with your overripe imaginations!

What a load of trash!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
You know who is really to blame for all of these homosexuals? The heterosexuals who breed and then create them, that's who! Let's face it very few of the homo's are breeding but the hetero's are breeding new homo's everyday, so it's their fault.

P.S.- Please read this as sarcasm(cause some will actually take this seriously).

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arles Morningside
Clearly, Agoyahtah is on to our evil plans, I shall have to inform Anderson Cooper to whome I promised victory and inform my Master (the most Great Transgender Spork) that we shall need to excellerate our plans before more earthlings wake up to our purpose.

Yes, and we need to remember that God lets all of this plan take place, because.... wait for it.........

God IS a homosexual transgender alien! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

It must be God's Will...or as we say on planet Zarganargan, "SPOG's Will" (The all Holy and all Mightay Spork Deity), or we would have not already conquered over 14,000 planets and converted them to our Master Transgender Spork.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I don't think my input is lofty. LOL.
In fact wish I was a much better writer, and find it really awkward expressing what I'm trying to say. But in a world where we've experienced the choppers showing up, the surveillance of property and phone lines, not to mention other things, I'm aware that the only way to tackle this, since we don't have a community group meeting up with the leaders and even the elites to let them know the actual world of abundance our goals are, and winning them over, that the only way to affect change is to communicate it, and to communicate experiences, that are definitely controlled in how people are allowed to access that, so speak up, no matter how many skeptics abound. And share as much as possible the atlernative and higher love views, because I know what love is and know from whence I came, and wish to return to, so communicating attempting to strip away the programs, and go with my inner truth.

This is not lofty or meant to talk down to anyone, but rather my own way of reaching back to the ones surveillancing and since we don't have the community groups doing it, and thus far am a bird in a cage, writing is my birdsong, for that kind of free will and communication does exist. Will do all I can to offer alternatives to all the agenda's out there.

In any case, there is a promotion of distorted sexuality and that actually comes out of the patriarchal groups at the top. This is a different kind of bisexuality and homosexuality than is normal, or proportional to nature. The average person.

That stems from Saturn attempting to overtake the sun as in Darryl Hayes song Never never land, where he shows his mother being beat on by father and the tree of life turning dark. Women's energy, needing to tend ot the kids, and more unrecognized but full time and necessary work, so equality and unconditional love, is dangerous to the fascism and agenda's running this planet, the people may opt out for freedom and start to grow some compassion instead of testcles for war and heathlessness and dog eat dog social darwinism and hence they won't succeed in blocking people's progression. Because they're goal is to keep us slaves and regressed and feeding those who benefit from suckign the life blood and energy out of others (and I'm not referring to the homeless or poor or those on assistance), but to the top of the pyramids.

So after making eve/sophia/woman into a prostitute and covering her in a burka, or veil, they became the adrogeny, the priests and rabbis donned robes and the boys club is all kissy kissy. Because they are trying to suppress equality.

That is completely different and more their distortions and the agenda's of who they serve.

But in order to tackle the corruption and slavers at the top, which is a separate issue. We have so many unlawful laws, and so many reasons to stand up, both nationally, internationally, the intense poverty of billions, the exploitation of people in our countries and abroad.

We should all be on full time general strikes until the world is freed and equal and yet all are free from unnnecessary rules and restraints and fascist controls. No I don't want my equality to look like China, social conscience is not = to communism, and fascist police states. I want my equality wedded to freedom and no ISMS.

That those who are some what comfortable don't stand up and lend a helping hand in opposing this for those who are without, horrifies me because it says what of them???? what does it mean??? I hope its only because they're very overworked and tired.

All of is one thing, but this doesnt mean we have the right to play favorites and disregard the right of any person born left handed, right handed, straight, gay, or bi, their full expression of their rights to happiness and liberty, including marriage if they choose, or spirituality.

We can't end the corruption at the top by harming those who legitimately and intrinsically have the right to equality and respect.

But alas being right hemisphered, have quite the struggle with language and editing afterwards too.
edit on 14-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I figured out a while ago that mankind strives to give life meaning. But to stand still is to feel a lack of motion, which we equate with loss of direction or loss of purpose.

Think of it as a pendulum. The pendulum swings back and forth, going from one extreme to another. Mankind will choose the ideal it feels most comfortable with (for whatever reason) and it will strain towards it. If he (I will use the pronoun 'he' for simplicity's sake)...if he is not moving towards that goal, he feels either that he has lost purpose, or he is in fact REGRESSING. This would scare anyone, to think you are actually sliding backwards in life.

The healthy point is when the pendulum hangs down, staight in the middle, maybe swaying a little, but not a lot. Moderation. And we are unable to achieve that kind of balance, because it feels like we're motionless. You're doing a little of each thing, but not really PROGRESSING in any direction, because it all feels equal. And that's the idea. Equality, balance in all things.

And that's why we are a species of extremes. Because to us, motion is what we register as meaning, or value. And that's what we want most in life, a purpose. If we aren't given one, we'll find one. And most often, we take it from something we see is accepted by society, because those are the parameters we give value or purpose.

What do I want from this?

Will it help me survive?

Will it make life better?

What will everyone think?

Will this cause trouble?

And every time we have a rebel, we have someone who has decided, "This is what I want. I don't care what they think, I WANT this to cause trouble, because it will ultimately make life better. I might not survive, but it's worth it."

Thinking outside the box. Such a beautiful thing.

edit on 14-8-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Yes, but our battle isnt against real homosexual population and we cannot win freedom by oppressing anyone or denying them full rights, equality or respect.

Our battle is agaisnt the whole elites and their agenda and even those off planet, and their plan entails ever so much more than promoting homosexual agenda, but the starvation of billions. And battle is a harsh word, for it seems like aggressiveness, when I mean assertiveness.

For this alone there should be nonstop general strikes until they and their little (or big, I don't care, no size intimidates me, this is a messy diaper crew of harmers), overlord, go to the corner and stay there until they start to make U-Turns themselves and get the help they need from Family to do it.

Add to this every other unlawful agenda and rights being taken, and its very imperative for people to stand up.

edit on 14-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Genuine question here. If God made/designed people or even was 'over-seeing' evolution as atheists understand it, and is responsible for how people are physically 'laid-out', then why did He (assuming He's a He), put a man's prostrate (an organ tied-in with male sexual response, whether heterosexual or homosexual) in a place that's best accessible through the anus?

I'm not gay myself and have only ever had a man's fist up my arse in connection to medical exam for kidney problems, and I really don't get anything from the idea of a man's hot breath against my neck and ears and him muzzling me with his rough chin as he penetrates me in a dirty public toilet/restroom, but the physiology of the prostrate has always puzzled me.

Is this, from a Christian/Creationist perspective, a 'dinosaur bones in the ground' thing where He's put it there to 'trick us' or 'tempt' us somehow and we prove our faith by not having anal sex?

As a non-Christian, I'm genuinely interested how this is understood.

No hate speech, plx.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Suffice to say that it is blatantly apparent that the 4 Horsemen - to which William Pawelec refers to below after minute 23:00 - and which presumably pursue an Alien Agenda against humanity - have set out to destroy the family fabric and reduce human procreation by encouraging as natural, normal and desirable any form of homosexuality. Don't get me wrong, I have good friends who are homosexual and have witnessed true genuine and pure love in their couples. Yet this is not at all the same thing as a concerted Illuminati effort to sway the morals, mores, sexual practices and social norms of the mass of society in western nations.

Yes But to win one thing you don't lower your frequency and harm others. But very much their agenda I agree.

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join