It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Agoyahtah

No, I meant what I said. This isn't about the Bible. This is about the Constitution. Our rights are clear.

If you don't like it, GET OUT.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

You disgust me greatly, sir. You disgust me very greatly.

You are willing to take thousands of Americans and grind their Constitutional rights into the dirt, because you don't like the way they express their love.

You are a sad, sad person.

That's ok. Prove me wrong.

Humans have free will, they don't have to follow the divine plan.

They can "make up" their own version of love.

We are happier when we follow the divine plan, however, I can guarantee it.

Everything else is "artificial love".

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

No, I meant what I said. This isn't about the Bible. This is about the Constitution. Our rights are clear.

If you don't like it, GET OUT.

Sorry, you have no rights.

Who do you think obeys that Constitution?

These guys don't care: www.youtube.com...

The Constitution is a 200 year old dream that died long ago. All that's left is for the burial to take place.

With the introduction of the new Patriot Laws, the ceremony for the dead document was performed, and today anyone can be detained and held indefinitely without cause at the whim of the elite who are in charge.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

First you say that Homosexuals are Parasitic.
Now you claim to be so Divine as to know the balance of Love Itself.

I have through numerous posts chided you to speak about what is the real point of this thread
and all you can come up with is
Foot tapping, and an Alien subterfuge
planned thousands of years ago to undermine your Holey Book.

You are failing in your nasty rhetoric, since you have yet to respond in kind to my last few posts,,,
I feel so left out of your nonsense,,, Please show me the Love, Not Hate you say you have in your heart.

If this is compassion for you,, I am so sad that you are unable to be more human.

You seem the type to pass by the Samaritan laying on the side of the street needing help.
I am not surprised.

The Truth is you can not justify How Christians, Muslims and Jews treat Homosexuals without your Holey Book of Proverbs and Yahwehist trash talk against being fully human.
Your arguments are weak and failing.

If it were any different,, your message of "Real Love" would have spread across the globe and put down people like the Police in Lebanon sticking Fingers in others rectums unasked.

You would have been at the Highway near Laramie Wyoming where Matthew Shepards body was strewn across a bobwire fence after being tortured and pistol whipped by two 'fag bashers'.

Instead, I believe that you might as well been there with Fred Phelps holding up the sign that read, NO TEARS FOR QUEERS.
Your lack of care about your fellow human beings that don't agree with you is evident in your silly stories and remarks that show nothing but contempt.
I see NO Christian LOVE,, Real or Artificial in your words,, all I see is a Control freak who wishes to suppress something you don't understand.

You are weak, my dear fellow human, and I can forgive your ignorance,,
but please
YOU KNOW NOTHING OF LOVE THAT IS UNCONDITIONAL
Like your Master Preached,,
all you see is the Nasty things of your minds own creation.

May your God Forgive you.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
At first I thought he was simply a hater and felt no sympathy. Now with all this "alien homosexual agenda "stuff I believe he has mental issues and so I now do have sympathy for him.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23

I see NO Christian LOVE,, Real or Artificial in your words,, all I see is a Control freak who wishes to suppress something you don't understand.

Sorry, God is not a lover of the flesh.

All your words seek to find assurances for support and love of the flesh.

God is not interested in the issue of where people are putting their fingers.

If they were spiritually minded, there would be no fingers going anywhere near them either way.

We don't pray to our Lord to have him take these fingers away, and bring those other fingers near instead.

Those fingers have nothing to do with love.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by wittgenstein
At first I thought he was simply a hater and felt no sympathy. Now with all this "alien homosexual agenda "stuff I believe he has mental issues and so I now do have sympathy for him.

Thank you for your sympathy. Yes, there are mental issues. It's a failure to understand the lust that homosexuals have for each other. Lack of practice in lusting, has atrophied the brain, to a certain extent, making it incapable of relating this flesh to flesh bonding to any concept of love. Sorry, if I can't "empathize" with the gay and lesbian "feelings". But, they are opposite to my own. I love the sinner, but not the sin. I can't promote the sin. I don't celebrate sin. But, I am willing to dialog about the sin, to all who have ears to hear.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

You really should create a new thread in the Aliens forum fully expressing your knowledge about the radical homosexual alien agenda

Maybe some other whistle blowers will speak up.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

You really should create a new thread in the Aliens forum fully expressing your knowledge about the radical homosexual alien agenda

Maybe some other whistle blowers will speak up.

So few know the secrets of the universe, that it's hard to expect others to be here posting at the same time with similar knowledge. Perhaps, stuff stored in the archives will be accessible later, by those that come after, researching how all this came to be.

The "Aliens" of today, are just the beings the Bible referred to as "Angels", and "Demons", and "Evil Spirits" of days of old. They have taken on modern names, updated ideas, and acquired a new image in the minds of people. But, they are the same mysterious creatures that walked the Earth before, have have been with us for thousands of years.

Just think, the Bible says,

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. KJV 2 Peter 3:8

so while 2000 years have passed for us humans, a mere 2 days have passed in their "timezone".

And in 2 days, how much would you expect a being to "change"?

We don't change much in 2 earth days. We barely grow enough hair to shave again.

So, these beings have been here a long time by our counts.

What we call "abductions" today, used to be "possessions", and our "UFOs" are described in the book of Ezekiel

Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward. KJV Ezekiel 1:9

etc..so we're still on the Biblical drama.

So, the question that naturally pops up is, what interest do these Aliens, Angels, Demons, etc.. have with us earthlings? Why do they care? What are they doing here anyway? And why should we care about their existence?

Well, as we can see from the scriptures, they like to "interfere" with human affairs.

Chinese man stabs children in kindergarten, 31 hurt

Xu Yuyuan, 47, an unemployed local man, broke into a classroom in Taixing city of eastern Jiangsu province on Thursday morning, attacking the children with a 20 cm long knife, the official Xinhua news agency said.

The injured children were all about four years old, and five are in critical condition, it added.

www.reuters.com...

Why would a middle aged man go on a rampage and stab to death a whole bunch of 4 and 5 year old kids?

What could they possibly have done to him?

Those kids have barely just come into the world.

It's not like anger against your employer, or co-workers, or classmates, even. It's totally bizarre.

However, it does make a lot of sense, if you consider the impact of a "new Alien seed" that is spreading to all corners of the globe.

The old spirit, of the old God, can control his people, by inserting his spirit into the body of the humans that are his own, and controlling their minds and their limbs. But, the new Alien body type is different, and blocks the old spirit from entering and taking over. When the old spirit tries to posses the new 4 and 5 year olds, and finds the "temple" has changed, and HE is "locked out", he gets angry. So, HE takes possession of an older man, who still has the old "temple" body type, and uses that man to eliminate the kids of Alien seed.

Now you begin to see why things are happening around the world. All the "ethnic cleansing" and such, that occurs, that all seems strange to us.

Somebody is losing power, and retaliating. So, we get all these mass deaths everywhere.

That somebody, of course, is a spirit, Alien, Angel, Demon, whatever, it's not an ordinary man. It's a being that uses men to do it's work.

So, it's obvious there is a battle afoot, "Sons of Light" fighting against "Sons of Darkness". Two groups at war, and we see the effects as random acts of violence in the newspapers.

But, if you notice, from a scriptural point of view, there are only "two" groups at odds against each other. Call them Light and Dark. So, it can't be ethnically motivated, nor racially connected, because there are many more races and ethnic groups that just two. So, it must be something else. The only other division of humans that divides them into just "two" species, is the "heterosexual" verses "homosexual" classification. That's where the connection of homosexuals to Aliens come in.

Those Chinese kids eliminated over there probably had the "gay gene", and were slaughtered to protect the Chinese Heterosexual species from the Alien infection.

edit on 14-8-2012 by Agoyahtah because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2012 by Agoyahtah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Well, thanks for showing us what kind of mind you have...that's one worry taken care of.
*ahem*
edit on 14-8-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Well, thanks for showing us what kind of mind you have...that's one worry taken care of.
*ahem*

What kind of mind is that?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I see so the alien thing is really just using modern language to describe Biblical things.

So essentially homosexuals are demons with a demonic agenda. I assume then the leader of homosexuals would then be Lucifer or Satan? Does that mean Anderson Cooper is Lucifer or Satan?
Homosexuals arn't so much a trick from the Devil to deceive Christians but are in fact trying to kill humans and take over the Earth. Are these demons atheists or do they have their own religion? Now being a part of LGBT I of course already know about this evil plan, I am just curious how much you know about it.
edit on 14-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

*ahem*

What kind of mind is that?

Since you want homosexuals to have a cure for their ailment I figure it's only fair to extend that compassion your way:

Hope it helps
edit on 14-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Sorry, God is not a lover of the flesh.

God is not interested in the issue of where people are putting their fingers.

If they were spiritually minded, there would be no fingers going anywhere near them either way.

We don't pray to our Lord to have him take these fingers away, and bring those other fingers near instead.

Those fingers have nothing to do with love.

What a COP OUT answer to Multiple posts that were written,, I think that your idea of Dialog is slanted towards only you speaking anything of truth.
You still fail to recognize the Inhumanity to other Humans that Worldviews such as yours PRODUCE.
It is minds such as yours that have created the degradation of the soul over the body.
One minute You quote Proverbs to show How GOD IS SO INTERESTED IN Foot Tapping and such,, then next post to me you turn totally around and say God Has No Interest were fingers are put,, that is BS as Only a Religion that has become fanatical could utter with a 'straight' face,, surely you can do better than that,, as I see long posts of yours going into much detail on other ,,, less important issues,,, such as the alien senator who toe tapped in a bathroom,,
But you can't discuss with any sort of logical dialog WHY It is Just for Humans to be degraded by other humans at the whim of Religious zealots who proclaim to know Gods every whim and thought on such matters.

You brush off Life,, with God has no interest in the Flesh,, again BS.
Otherwise he would have kept us all as Spirit /Souls and let us evolve without bodies,, so WRONG again my kind sir, I think you just are not capable of logical discourse and have an inability to stay on topic.

You came here evidently to defend Christians who are being put out by the now,, Multi-Millenium Gay Alien Agenda inserted in our Genes,,
You call Homosexuality a parasitic device of Alien Overlords,, but you can't have a dialog when it comes down to facing the Ugly and Hateful side of your religion. You fail miserably at making any converts if that is what you are doing,,, missionary style?

Oh,, and to give credit where it is Due,,
You are Correct,, THOSE POLICE FINGERS UP GAY MENS ASSES,, nope those Fingers HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH LOVE

Just like your twisted philosophy

You should be the posterboy for Christian Love for Humanity.

Also,, Nothing new regarding aliens,, old story twisted to fit your religious bias.
You are correct about certain things regarding how messed up our government is today,, but blaming Gays is not the right direction to be pointing FINGERS,,
Remember four are Pointing Back to YOU.

So much for Trying to have a dialog with you, I see you have no desire to really communicate,, you just wish to pontificate instead, like you have some authority, given your knowledge and swift wit,, I find it a shame your talents are so wasted with such vitrolic filled exercises.

Again,, You still did not address ANY OF THE SUBJECT MATTER I BROUGHT TO YOUR ATTENTION,,, except to blow it off ,,, good job at having a conversation with someone who really was trying to understand your mindset.

Now I know,, like your heart,, your mind must be hardened.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

So few know the secrets of the universe, that it's hard to expect others to be here posting at the same time with similar knowledge.

Please, Please Oh, Mighty Knower of the Secrets of the Universe,, PLEASE PLEASE

TELL US MORE

You tease us with things we already know,, like the aliens, homosexuals and such,,,

Tell Us Something WE DON"T KNOW!!

bow in deference to Thy Greater Mind,, Oh Mighty Knower of the Secrets of the Universe..

Can you also,, get back on Topic? And Now that I have Made a Spectacle of myself here on this Thread,, talking to a Troll,,

I ask forgiveness from ATS,,

I cannot compete with the Knowledge God has Poured into this Man's Brain..

The Universe is SO BIG,, I just didn't realize I would meet One of God's Own Here,,, right on ATS

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

I see so the alien thing is really just using modern language to describe Biblical things.

You've got the gist of it.

The bible describes the separation of humans into two groups:

And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. KJV Revelation 20:15

There are those whose names are "in the book of life", and those whose names are not.

How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. KJV Jude 1:18

These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit. KJV Jude 1:19

The gay "pride" is identified,

For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. KJV 1 John 2:16

They don't believe in the bible, they "scoff" at such "nonsense"...

Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, KJV 2 Peter 3:3

All suggesting we are getting very close to "the last days."

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Tell Us Something WE DON"T KNOW!!

Some will live on, after the body has returned to dust, and some will not.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Those Chinese kids eliminated over there probably had the "gay gene", and were slaughtered to protect the Chinese Heterosexual species from the Alien infection.

This has to be one of the Nastiest, evil things I have ever read on this Site.

Your Worldview is very Dangerous, but at the same time very correct,, because If I remember my Ministerial Training,, correctly,, Satan knows the Bible better than most could ever hope, and can make good bad, and to be able to write off Children to such a wild wandering mess of a theory of humanity is at best ,,
the Sickest thing I have experienced in a VERY LONG TIME

I too, have dealt with what you call 'demonic' and it Never recognizes itself as part of humanity, flesh and blood.
It is Stubborn that it is better than what God Himself Created and Called GOOD.

I think that is called Blasphemy Against the Holy Ghost, or the Unpardonable Sin.

Think that you just Rung that One Up for YOURSELF.

Good going.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
What on earth?!

Ok, so I read the last three pages of this thread only,

What are you guys talking about?

weird

edit on 093131p://bTuesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Some will live on, after the body has returned to dust, and some will not.

Very Lame
Answer.

I said,, TELL US SOMETHING THAT WE DON"T KNOW!

Hell I have died in this life,, not to mention previous incarnations,, so what you say doesn't mean much to someone who actually has a memory of Spirit. It is nothing like you make it out to be,,
so
Try again

FAIL AGAIN

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join