It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by wiser3

Is pride a sin? I think I read that somewhere.

Yes, pride is a sin. But, straight men don't have a straight-pride parade day. So, it's hard to blame heterosexuals for "pride". They are this way because God created them. They had no choice, so there's nothing to be "proud" about. Only those who make up their own minds to be this or that have a reason to be "proud". Because then, it's their choice, their ability, their effort, all their own achievement.

Gay pride is about accepting yourself in a society that rejects you.

Accepting oneself is the first step in having the courage to make Choices in a society that rejects you.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by wiser3

Is pride a sin? I think I read that somewhere.

Yes, pride is a sin. But, straight men don't have a straight-pride parade day. So, it's hard to blame heterosexuals for "pride". They are this way because God created them. They had no choice, so there's nothing to be "proud" about. Only those who make up their own minds to be this or that have a reason to be "proud". Because then, it's their choice, their ability, their effort, all their own achievement.

God made me the way I am, too. He also made my gay best friend the way he is. We had no choice.

I'll ask you this again since you never answered my question before. When did you wake up and decide to be attracted to the opposite sex? If homosexuality is a choice, heterosexuality is too. And NO, I am NOT talking about acting on that attraction through sex, I'm talking about being attracted to the opposite sex in general (Finding someone attractive). When did you CHOOSE to be attracted to the opposite sex?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3
reply to post by Agoyahtah

The point is that as a gay man if there WERE ever gay restrooms there is no way I would go into a straight one just to avoid the off chance that some raving lunatic homophobe decided that I "looked gay" or "looked at him the wrong way. So no need to be chipped!

Exactly!

Even in the heterosexual world, some straight men are paranoid, and if a straight man looks at his woman in a certain way, it could start a fight. "Why you looking at my woman like that?" Huh?" And blows follow. So, it's not just gay men that have to worry about this. People are delusional. Straight or gay. And the wrong "looks" raise anger all the time in various situations. The trick is to reduce the number of opportunities for such "situations". If a gay man happened to enter a restroom immediately after a paranoid straight man, that straight man might think the gay guy followed him in there to solicit sex. Immediately, he gets "tense", and the slightest wrong comment or mistaken action on the part of the gay guy, and a beating follows. That paranoid straight man would do the same to another straight man who "looked at his woman" the wrong way.

We have animals in our society, why provoke them?

That's why creating "safe" spaces is the best. It's why "women" have their own "safe" spaces.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3

You keep on mentioning this senator, but according to you this homosexual hate speech (Foot Tapping, hahahaha) is happening all over the place and just about all the time.

I mentioned the Senator because before him, I never heard about the foot tapping.

He is the one that caused a literal flood of news articles exposing this practice.
edit on 13-8-2012 by Agoyahtah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101

That's over 50 different men, both straight and gay that say you're wrong.

There are 300 Million people in the United States alone. A survey of 50 men is not even a reasonable statistical sample. Why not just read the newspapers instead, of the reporters who have investigated this issue. Google is your friend. Faster and more effective than calling up 50 special people all connected to you.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
[
Gay pride is about accepting yourself in a society that rejects you.

Accepting oneself is the first step in having the courage to make Choices in a society that rejects you.

Why do you have to accept yourself?

You are you.

If God made you that way, you're stuck with that, whatever it is.

Just be who God made you to be, and there's no effort involved.

There's nothing to do.

Just go about your daily life.

The only struggle comes in when you're trying to be "different" from who God made you to be.

Because, then it takes lots of effort.

It's going against nature, that results in all the labor.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I'll ask you this again since you never answered my question before. When did you wake up and decide to be attracted to the opposite sex? If homosexuality is a choice, heterosexuality is too. And NO, I am NOT talking about acting on that attraction through sex, I'm talking about being attracted to the opposite sex in general (Finding someone attractive). When did you CHOOSE to be attracted to the opposite sex?

Gee, I'm attracted to women. But, there are many women I don't even find attractive. I'm not attracted to "all women" either. There's a particular kind of woman that I find attractive. Generally speaking, she must be slim, tall, slender bone structure, ultra feminine mannerisms, kindhearted, not argumentative, charitable, loving nature and not "bitchy", etc..there's a whole list of peculiar traits that have to combine to "turn me on".

Now if you ask me, "When did I decide that all these things were factors of attraction?" I'd say I was just born this way. I can't help it. I'm bowled over by certain kinds of women. My choices are actually, limited. Yet, I can get along well with many women that don't fit my ideal profile. It's just that I'm not in any hurry to develop a special relationship with them. And yes, I've had relationships with women far from my ideal. Especially, in my younger days. Largely because of opportunity and hormonal influences. To a certain extent, I did "choose" to have relations with these women. Although I would fall helplessly into the arms and breast of the "right woman", for all the other relationships there is a lot of "choosing" involved.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

That's over 50 different men, both straight and gay that say you're wrong.

There are 300 Million people in the United States alone. A survey of 50 men is not even a reasonable statistical sample. Why not just read the newspapers instead, of the reporters who have investigated this issue. Google is your friend. Faster and more effective than calling up 50 special people all connected to you.

So the MSM can be trusted, yet those men I know can't? You got some issues, dude.

I can see there's no changing your mind at all, so I'm done with this conversation. I know where you stand and I hope to never meet you in person.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

"When did I decide that all these things were factors of attraction?" I'd say I was just born this way.

Exactly! Just like the rest of us, you didn't "decide" to whom you would be attracted, you were born that way. Gay people were born that way.

As far as the title - If the shoe fits...

edit on 8/13/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I've made some posts on another thread about the real mystery school bible and what the real journey is, and it totally refutes any form of divisions in fact, I would say that their picking on homosexuals is just one more way of trying to prevent people from waking up and getting on mission to shine their true lights in, and that they always keep us divided and at odds, and like to pick out scape goats for that purpose.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But it clears up really fast when you see the real message in the Bible evident from Genesis on. And thus, it applies to 3 religions, this post. 3 that need to grow up.
edit on 13-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Breeding hate is the easiest form of oppression. In a culture when variety is as commonplace as as the people who provide it, differences mean taking chances, differences mean confronting the unfamiliar every day. Familiarity means ease of survival, and variety means you have to be on your toes, because what worked yesterday might not work today.

And in that whole process, we are distracted from the sky by what's on the ground. And when, after a while, you forget to look up, you miss seeing that giant eyeball that's monitoring everything, and influencing how the nation interacts. You miss the forest for the trees.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

So the MSM can be trusted, yet those men I know can't? You got some issues, dude.

No. Your friends can probably be trusted. It's just that 50/300 Million < 0.00002 % of the population.

It about "numbers", not "trustworthiness".

I can see there's no changing your mind at all, so I'm done with this conversation. I know where you stand and I hope to never meet you in person.

I get it, you don't like people who have different ideas from you. That's ok. Christians love all people.

The Christian doesn't "try to change your mind", only to "let you hear the word" of the alternative position.

As far a changing your mind and all that jazz, that's between you and your God.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Exactly! Just like the rest of us, you didn't "decide" to whom you would be attracted, you were born that way. Gay people were born that way.

There's no proof of this, either way. Maybe some are born this way, due to chemical imbalance in the womb, as some scientists claim, and maybe some simply choose to be gay. How would we know for sure?

If an adopted boy child is raised by two gay parents, will their "social influence" determine his sexual orientation?

Will it be more likely that the child will also adopt the gay lifestyle, even though he doesn't share the "genes" of either of his adoptive parents?

This is all one big "experiment" in sociobiology.

At present the integration of homosexual ideas into main stream society is nothing but a scientific exploration into the unknown.

The scriptures already have a viewpoint. But, scientists are eager to "find out why".

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The Christian doesn't "try to change your mind", only to "let you hear the word" of the alternative position.

There seems to be a fine line involved here, because every time they're "not trying to change my mind", they're telling me what kind of hell I'm going to go to if I don't follow their way, and only their way.

If that isn't a ploy to change my mind, I don't know what is.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I want to hear you and I want to believe you. The thing is that you are such an expert on gay sex and gay men's bathrooms that I am astounded. You know more than gay people about what motivates them. So before I respond, I kind of need to ask how you come by this homosexual expertise.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
As for hate and Christianity, it's all in the ratio of Old and New Testament. The more OT in the mix then the hatefulness ramps up.

Remember, that Christians believe we are all separated into two different "spaces" when we die, one group going to a place called "Heaven", and the rest going to a place called "Hell".

If you understand that one principle, you can understand what Christians are saying.

It's not about hate, it's about warning "the rest" that the place they are headed for is not "Heaven."

Those who can see the argument, recognize the Christian's words are "pure love."

But, those who don't have ears to hear, nor eyes to see, misinterpret the words as "hate."

I can understand and respect that. I think a majour problem that many of us are having is that sometimes, either side tries to dominate one another rather than have a two-way process of respect. I think people can still respect one another despite how much they dissagree.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
You know, when someone comes from a privilaged position, it is difficult for them sometimes to understand the not so privilaged.

From my own experiences, I have gone through hell and it has taken me a long time to find the strength that I have now. In regards to the gay, lesbien, bisexual, transgender and etc. community, there are countless stories of heart breaking stories of what people have been put through. Anyone who thinks this is a game, a choice, something you just come up with, I don't think they fully understand and I say that respectfully. Is it any wonder then, that we should wish to have something like the support that 'pride' can offer?

edit on 13-8-2012 by Arles Morningside because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunyadammm
I kind of need to ask how you come by this homosexual expertise.

Google.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

The poster you mentioned is convinced that his way is the right way, the only way, etc.

Personally, I've never been approached by another man in a bathroom. If it were more commonplace, you'd read about it in the news, etc.

It is nothing but the poster's irrational fear of homosexuals/homosexuality. If privacy in a bathroom is of utmost importance to you, there's always the option of using a stall.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arles Morningside
Is it any wonder then, that we should wish to have something like the support that 'pride' can offer?

You have every right to be proud of things that you have accomplished.

Christian men are not proud, because they attribute all the gifts in their life to an all-mighty God. They trust Him, and believe in Him, and whatever He has brought into their life, they accept. Some don't have "great" lives, others may live like "stars", a few have great "talents", others are very "poor". But they all go to the same church, and praise the same God, for whatever little or great things he has given them.

The reason is that the things of this material world, are just stepping stones to a completely different world hereafter. This is their uniting belief. So, the material things, and apparent differences in their material lives, are of less importance than how they meet these challenges, i.e. how they learn to behave, in preparation for being "selected" for one of those two places that exist in the hereafter.

With mind set on the goal, the important thing is how we behave, and how closely we follow "the spiritual law."

The flesh gets in the way, and is the great detractor. It's a necessary evil, that has to be overcome.

As long as God did not give you the things in your life, but you have acomplished them anyway, despite this, you have right to be proud of that achievement.

We cannot be proud that the sun rises in the morning, nor that the moon comes out at night. We had nothing to do with it. It's not our work. It's not our acomplishment. As far as we are concerned, we just came, and met things this way. It's God's work. A man cannot "take credit" for God's work. Therefore, once we accept the doctrine that God made it this way, there's nothing for "us" to feel proud about.

However, the Devil is very proud. He is the King of Pride.

Even for things he did not do, he will willingly take credit, and strut about with an air of arrogance.That is his trademark. All who follow him, wear the same brand. The devil brands them with his pride. They are not even aware of the truth. He will twist the words and the language so that his followers come to believe that this "pride" is a positive thing. Something to be held closely to their hearts. So, without realizing it, they will parade every year down the street and inform the whole world of their "pride". This is their accomplishment, not Gods. But, when you ask them who made them that way, they will say "God" made me this way, just like "God" made you that way. And yet, we don't parade in "pride" about the works of God, so why do they? They use the Devil's logic. A twisty turny form of dialectic that disguises the real truth with language confusion.

It is exactly the same thing the serpent did to Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden, when he contradicted the Lord's warning, and told Eve they would not really die from eating the fruit, but only Christians understand the story.

The thing is, God is all-powerful, and the Devil cannot make you lie. All the Devil can do, is confuse you, and make you believe you're doing right, when you're actually doing wrong.

So, the gay pride parade is an "honest" expression of the gay movement, it's a gay and lesbian "accomplishment".It is not God's accomplishment, that is why God lets them express their "pride" for all to see.

The Devil has no power over God, and cannot stop this parade. All he can do is confuse the marchers into thinking they are looking great and impressing the world.

When God is ready, He will open the eyes of those who march, eliminate their confusion, and they will suddenly understand.

If it were a Christian parade, it would be a "Happy Day" parade, not a "Pride Day".

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join