It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

page: 59
55
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23

Please help us return to Topic. I guess we are supposed to be asking ourselves if Christianity (as lived in America mostly,) is being undermined by some Gay Agenda that says stop your hating,,



Yes.

Please.


Yes, of course, the gay agenda undermines the Christian faith...



Dude - - I'm about as far out as you can get.

But - - I expect anyone "dancing on the fringe" - - to make sense. You don't.



Maybe you can see better, if you can put these two verses together:

The first "abomination":



Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. KJV Leviticus 18:22


and the second "abomination":



But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains: KJV Mark 13:14

...

For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be. KJV Mark 13:19




Simple Logic:

If the Christian Bible declares that gay men sex is an abomination, what happens when this abomination is blessed by Priests in the Holy Sanctuary of the Church?

What would God do?

Think.

If there's no God, then nothing happens.

But, if there's a God, then put yourself in God's shoes, and think what you would do if your rules were violated.

Gay men don't produce offspring. They are desolate. Barren. They are indeed the "abomination of desolation".

So, it's "fulfillment" of scripture. The Church must first be violated, before the wrath of God can be justified, and the end of the world comes...



And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. KJV Matthew 24:14

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand
KJV Matthew 24:15

Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: KJV Matthew 24:16



Those that have ear to hear, let them hear.




posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunyadammm
reply to post by Agoyahtah
 


So you can choose to get erections from looking at other men?


You don't have to look at anything.

It's entirely under your "thought" control.

Close your eyes and imagine, that's all it takes.

You could stare at a blank wall and do the same.

It's all within your own mind.



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Maybe you can see better, if you can put these two verses together:



I am not interested in any verses.

Especially since - - which ever man interpreted them - - - was influenced by his already established pre-belief - - - and molded them to fit that belief.

Here is the thread topic: Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

See if you can make any real sense within its parameter.



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Agoyahtah
 



Simple Logic:

If the Christian Bible declares that gay men sex is an abomination......
What would God do?

Think.

If there's no God, then nothing happens.

But, if there's a God, then put yourself in God's shoes, and think what you would do if your rules were violated.


A belief in God is one thing a belief in the Christian god is another thing entirely.

Someone can believe in God and not believe the bibles to represent God's mind.

You could be wrong. There could be no God and there can also be a God that doesn't have these "rules".

Many of us don't believe the hate and disdain you're preaching and you'e doing a very poor job at 'spreading the good word' so don't expect converts. You are however, doing a great job defining Christianity as something the OP suggested was the agenda of LGBT.

I wish you could discuss without religion but I suppose that wouldn't be possible since all your beliefs come from it.



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Originally posted by nunyadammm
reply to post by Agoyahtah
 


So you can choose to get erections from looking at other men?


You don't have to look at anything.

It's entirely under your "thought" control.

Close your eyes and imagine, that's all it takes.

You could stare at a blank wall and do the same.

It's all within your own mind.



No... I become aroused by visual stimuli like anyone else. There is nothing about a wall or someone of the same gender that causes me to feel that way. If you have to try, then you are talking about something else entirely.



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Maybe you can see better, if you can put these two verses together:



I am not interested in any verses.

Especially since - - which ever man interpreted them - - - was influenced by his already established pre-belief - - - and molded them to fit that belief.

Here is the thread topic: Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

See if you can make any real sense within its parameter.


Yes, I see what you mean. There is a paradox there. "Christianity as Hate" makes no sense. Christianity is all Love. But, homosexuals have much hate, and are trying to change the Christian Love and twist it into their lust of the flesh. Christians try to avoid Lust of the Flesh. And although you say you're not interested in "verses", that is the source of Christian belief.



Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart. KJV 2 Timothy 2:22


That's all the Christian's have, is their scripture. They are not free to make things up like the gay and lesbian movement.



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Many of us don't believe the hate and disdain you're preaching



What you see, is already in your mind. When your mind changes, you'll see the Love instead.

All I can do is write some words down. I have no power over your mind.

What you see here, depends on what is already there occupying your mind.

All that any Christian can do, is "repeat" some "verses" from the Bible, for you to hear and see them.

At the right time, the Father in Heaven will give you the correct interpretation of those words.

Then your mind will be clear.

Think of this textboard as a "mirror" for your mind. All the passions you find here are your own.

I feel nothing here. I am Peace.



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Agoyahtah
 


That is such a ridiculous statement! Where on earth do you get your strange information?

I doubt very much that my prostate has any bearing on when I "take a dump" as you so eloquently put it!

I rather believe that it has more to do with how much and when last I have eaten and when last I "took a dump!"

If the prostate was involved doesn't it then stand to reason that men would find "dumping" sexually arousing and that all men would end up with erections when going to the loo to do number two? I have never found myself in such a position! What have I been missing out on all of my life?



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Yes, I see what you mean. There is a paradox there. "Christianity as Hate" makes no sense.


Individuals hate - - grouping individuals under the guise of Christianity - - is Christians hating.


Christianity is all Love.


Wrong. Only Christ's teaching came from love - - allegedly. Christianity is stuck in man made dogma.


homosexuals have much hate,


Total BS. Individuals are a plethora of different emotions.

The rest of your rant is just garbage. You must love "hearing" yourself "talk"?

I gave you a snip of my time. You wasted it.



edit on 15-8-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah
You don't have to look at anything.

It's entirely under your "thought" control.

Close your eyes and imagine, that's all it takes.

You could stare at a blank wall and do the same.

It's all within your own mind.



Then you have no clue what you or I are talking about.
If you are closing your eyes and imagining, what are you imagining? Something that excites you? Are you closing your eyes and picturing the wall?



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Agoyahtah, so you found leviticus 18:22 . Did you keep reading? A little while later is leviticus 19:19. bible.cc... .
Near where I used to live en.wikipedia.org... was a ranch full of beefaloes (half cow and half buffalo). This next video is shocking! Watch as those children of Satan gnash their teeth (www.biblegateway.com... ) . many unbelievers say that they are only chewing their cud but we believers know better!
www.youtube.com...
Next is an even more shocking video! Goats (well known to be children of Satan) gnashing their teeth! www.youtube.com...
I have even seen (with mine own eyes) ministers of God wearing cotton while wearing polyester!!!!!
Let us pray together, Agoyahtah, for God to deliver us from the aliens and their minions!!!!
PS: Those videos were taken at great personal risk and filmed clandestinely www.merriam-webster.com... via Biblecam by our fellow seekers of truth.





edit on 15-8-2012 by wittgenstein because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2012 by wittgenstein because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2012 by wittgenstein because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

When your mind changes, you'll see the Love instead.

The kind of love that loathes an entire group of people based on their natural sexual orientation. No thanks. I'll take my chances with my alien version of love.


I feel nothing here. I am Peace.


Try feeling. That could be the problem.



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3
reply to post by Agoyahtah
 


If the prostate was involved doesn't it then stand to reason that men would find "dumping" sexually arousing and that all men would end up with erections when going to the loo to do number two?


It's all about intensity.

It's not an on and off light switch.

Think of it as a "dimmer" switch.



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Yes, I see what you mean. There is a paradox there. "Christianity as Hate" makes no sense.


Individuals hate - - grouping individuals under the guise of Christianity - - is Christians hating.



That is absolutely silly.

Christians also "cook". Therefore Christianity is all about "cooking".

See how silly it is?





homosexuals have much hate,


Total BS. Individuals are a plethora of different emotions.


I'm an individual. I'm not a plethora. I only have peace.







edit on 15-8-2012 by Agoyahtah because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunyadammm

Then you have no clue what you or I are talking about.
If you are closing your eyes and imagining, what are you imagining? Something that excites you? Are you closing your eyes and picturing the wall?



I'm controlling my body, my emotions, and my mind, with my will.

I'm not flitting about hither and thither on the winds of change like a feather in the wind that knowest not where it goeth.



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by wittgenstein
Agoyahtah, so you found leviticus 18:22 . Did you keep reading? A little while later is leviticus 19:19. bible.cc... .


I've read many things. But, I didn't see any relevance to homosexuality in all those other things. I was trying to stay on topic.



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Agoyahtah
 


Have you, personally, asked god what he thinks about this subject? You know close your eyes block out everything else and listen for the 'small still voice'? People wrote the bible, and people lie and are greedy. It's almost painful to watch as you try so very hard to be what other people tell you you should be. Think about this, why would Jesus have needed to come and teach people how things should be done and how to live ones life if the books of the old testament were true? The OT is all about everybody going to hell and unreachable goals of how to live and be. But Jesus spoke of forgiveness, love, charity. How can the two be so vastly different if they are indeed about the same god? The only rule you really need to follow, but the one that requires the most amount of thought, is, do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Now taking that rule into account, are you truly treating others the way you want to be treated by trying to force them to live their lives the way you want instead of the way they want? If you are going to be a true christian then you need to follow Jesus' teachings. Can you honestly reconcile, do unto others, and do not judge with the way you currently try to force others to live by your standards? Is that what Jesus would do?



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah
Yes, I see what you mean. There is a paradox there. "Christianity as Hate" makes no sense.



Originally posted by Annee
Individuals hate - - grouping individuals under the guise of Christianity - - is Christians hating.




Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Christians also "cook". Therefore Christianity is all about "cooking".

See how silly it is?



Individuals cook - - grouping individuals who cook under the guise of Christianity - - is Christians who cook.

NO - not silly.

Or would you prefer mass blanketing all Christians as haters of homosexuality. There are many Christians who see how stupid it is. Not every Christian let's lets their brain be owned by a "lock box" of man made dogma.



edit on 15-8-2012 by Annee because: DAMN QUOTES!



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23

Please help us return to Topic. I guess we are supposed to be asking ourselves if Christianity (as lived in America mostly,) is being undermined by some Gay Agenda that says stop your hating,,



Yes.

Please.


Yes, of course, the gay agenda undermines the Christian faith...



Dude - - I'm about as far out as you can get.

But - - I expect anyone "dancing on the fringe" - - to make sense. You don't.



Maybe you can see better, if you can put these two verses together:

The first "abomination":



Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. KJV Leviticus 18:22


and the second "abomination":



But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains: KJV Mark 13:14

...

For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be. KJV Mark 13:19




Simple Logic:

If the Christian Bible declares that gay men sex is an abomination, what happens when this abomination is blessed by Priests in the Holy Sanctuary of the Church?

What would God do?

Think.

If there's no God, then nothing happens.

But, if there's a God, then put yourself in God's shoes, and think what you would do if your rules were violated.

Gay men don't produce offspring. They are desolate. Barren. They are indeed the "abomination of desolation".

So, it's "fulfillment" of scripture. The Church must first be violated, before the wrath of God can be justified, and the end of the world comes...



And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. KJV Matthew 24:14

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand
KJV Matthew 24:15

Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: KJV Matthew 24:16



Those that have ear to hear, let them hear.








If being incapable of producing offspring is part of the qualification process of dertemining abomination, than alot of people, not just homosexuals would apply. This has been brought up by other posters and myself, yet you have not properly addressed it. You also did not refute my Biblical observations.

If I were God, I would be a God of Understanding, Knowledge and Wisdom. I would Know that which has come forth from my Womb and offer them the opertunity to Know me through my Revelation which is not bound soley to books but would be found even in their Hearts if they so chose. I would be a Guide in the Evolution of my Children and not a source of Fear and Obendience. Nor would I desire my Children to bow before me like slaves, for I would be a God of the Liberated. My House would be a Living House of Gnosis. But I doubt that answere is what you are looking for.
edit on 15-8-2012 by Arles Morningside because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Originally posted by Annee

Total BS. Individuals are a plethora of different emotions.


I'm an individual. I'm not a plethora. I only have peace.



I never said individuals are a plethora.

Peace is a state of being.


edit on 15-8-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
55
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

log in

join