It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by nunyadammm

Just an FYI he already admitted earlier his sexual orientation was not a choice. He's just a horribly stubborn, arrogant, mean person. All there is to it. And yes that was against the T & C. But so was most of his posts and he didn't get penalized. So.... I will say it how I understand it.... he is an evil person to the bone. It's best we don't feed such evil our time and energy. It's better spent towards people with hearts intact.
edit on 16-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

And now you understand why I haven't been posting much of anything lately. There's no point to it, at all. It was interesting at first, but now it's just insulting and annoying.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by wittgenstein
Agoyahtah, so you found leviticus 18:22 . Did you keep reading? A little while later is leviticus 19:19. bible.cc... .
Near where I used to live en.wikipedia.org... was a ranch full of beefaloes (half cow and half buffalo). This next video is shocking! Watch as those children of Satan gnash their teeth (www.biblegateway.com... ) . many unbelievers say that they are only chewing their cud but we believers know better!
www.youtube.com...
Next is an even more shocking video! Goats (well known to be children of Satan) gnashing their teeth! www.youtube.com...
I have even seen (with mine own eyes) ministers of God wearing cotton while wearing polyester!!!!!
Let us pray together, Agoyahtah, for God to deliver us from the aliens and their minions!!!!
PS: Those videos were taken at great personal risk and filmed clandestinely www.merriam-webster.com... via Biblecam by our fellow seekers of truth.

edit on 15-8-2012 by wittgenstein because: (no reason given)

“I've read many things. But, I didn't see any relevance to homosexuality in all those other things. I was trying to stay on topic.”
Agoyahtah

I am surprised that you didn’t realize that I was being sarcastic. But then again, with all the misunderstandings of my posts I am beginning to realize that I am too sophisticated to be understood by some people. (Actually, I thought I was average in that regard)
I was on topic and was directly addressing one of your points ( your use of Leviticus).
Are you Romney? He also has an extraterrestrial/Bible world view!
www.youtube.com...
Note that that belief system is racist. It believes that we are white because we followed Christ and the blacks are black because they did not. Your bigotry would be quite welcome there.

edit on 16-8-2012 by wittgenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Originally posted by Annee

I am not focusing on Jesus. I can assure you of that.

Every time you mention the name Jesus, he blesses you. You're on your way.

Hogwash. As said there is zero real proof of the Mythical Biblical Jesus.

Which means - - - he never existed.

So now I'm being blessed by the non-existing? Your fantasy - not mine.

Are you sure? I thought there was the shroud of turin? I might be mistaken but I think that was just about the only evidence left.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

Are you sure? I thought there was the shroud of turin? I might be mistaken but I think that was just about the only evidence left.

I think the shroud of Turin is wishful thinking of believers. I don't say events didn't happen in the past - - - I only say facts don't back up the myth of Biblical Mystical Jesus.

I actually believe in the Watchers (as real more evolved off-planet beings - - not gods) - - and the War in Heaven was a real war over control of earth/humans.

edit on 16-8-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Actually science has discounted the Shroud of Turin as proof. For the most part dating it only goes back to about 1400 AD.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Actually science has discounted the Shroud of Turin as proof. For the most part dating it only goes back to about 1400 AD.

I think they're giving it another go - - with more sophisticated testing.

I don't expect them to find anything significantly new.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Even if for some reason that shroud was covering a guy called Jesus (not an uncommon name back then btw), it still wouldn't prove all the "miracles" he supposedly did.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Just an FYI he already admitted earlier his sexual orientation was not a choice. He's just a horribly stubborn, arrogant, mean person. All there is to it. And yes that was against the T & C. But so was most of his posts and he didn't get penalized. So.... I will say it how I understand it.... he is an evil person to the bone. It's best we don't feed such evil our time and energy. It's better spent towards people with hearts intact.

Lucid, I agree with you 100%. It's an evil thing to disobey God's laws. All who do so are evil to the core. They have no heart. They don't know what love is. They just imagine they do. But, their kind of love is hate. They are really selfish, thinking only of themselves. They don't embrace the good things.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101

And now you understand why I haven't been posting much of anything lately. There's no point to it, at all. It was interesting at first, but now it's just insulting and annoying.

So, the title "Christianity as Hate" was interesting to you, but as the topic unfolded it became insulting and annoying?

That's interesting in itself.

You realize, of course, that very title "Christianity as Hate" is insulting and annoying to Christians?

See how you feel now?

The truth is Christianity is all love. When you discovered that, it was natural that you should become disappointed, and annoyed, that the original theme didn't hold up under scrutiny.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Agoyahtah

You know what, you just need to stop torturing yourself and get a good hard 7 and relax, always relax.
edit on 16-8-2012 by EndlessFire because: added thought

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

The truth is Christianity is all love. When you discovered that, it was natural that you should become disappointed, and annoyed, that the original theme didn't hold up under scrutiny.

Again NO! Christ (if he existed. If there ever was such an entity. Whoever he may have been (IF) was about love.

Christianity is the invention of man - - as is all religions. It is controlled and manipulated by man.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Just no. I was replying to a post about you, not TO you. I have nothing more to say to you at all.

BTW, I was referring to your posts being insulting and annoying. And honestly, I don't care anymore about the Christians screaming persecution. Now they know how we feel on a daily basis.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Just no. I was replying to a post about you, not TO you. I have nothing more to say to you at all.

BTW, I was referring to your posts being insulting and annoying. And honestly, I don't care anymore about the Christians screaming persecution. Now they know how we feel on a daily basis.

Neither do I.

How did this thread get so off base?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Lucid, I agree with you 100%. It's an evil thing to disobey God's laws. All who do so are evil to the core. They have no heart. They don't know what love is. They just imagine they do. But, their kind of love is hate. They are really selfish, thinking only of themselves. They don't embrace the good things.

Thread title: Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

Reading your reply I can't help but think how great of a job you're doing at proving the OP right.

And before you reply with "buhuuu, my post wasn't hate speech":

Hate speech is, outside the law, communication that vilifies a person or a group on the basis of color, disability, ethnicity, gender, nationality, race, religion, sexual orientation, or other characteristic.

LINK

And no, you can't just change the definition of "hate speech" to mean something else

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The homosexuals and their supporters came out in droves to shout down anybody who dares disagree with them.

That's how it got off base.

That's how it ALWAYS gets off base.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

So, the title "Christianity as Hate" was interesting to you, but as the topic unfolded it became insulting and annoying?

That's interesting in itself.

You realize, of course, that very title "Christianity as Hate" is insulting and annoying to Christians?

See how you feel now?

Tons of Christians disagree with you:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

The homosexuals and their supporters came out in droves to shout down anybody who dares disagree with them.

The 10% minority has droves. Good to know.

Which specific situation are you speaking about.

And it is not about homosexuals - - - it is about EQUAL RIGHTS - - - which this minority does not have.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I have to ask something that always puzzled me:

Why on earth do fundamentalists care about homosexuals in the first place?

First of all, their life doesn't affect you at all. It's not as if they force straight people to make out with them. And as a hetero dude I'm all for less competition, hell, more guys should be gay for all I care

Last I checked the US constitution guarantees freedom FROM religion, so what gives anyone the right to force his/her religious beliefs on someone...especially if that someone has ZERO influence on your life. It would simply be against the law. Well, against the law in the US...Saudi Arabia might accept them

Anyway, just something I wonder about.
edit on 16-8-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
I have to ask something that always puzzled me:

Actually - I can answer that.

Some truly believe 100% it is part of the end times. They believe homosexuality is an abomination of God - - and a sign of the destruction of humanity as we know it.

They truly believe they have to stop this abomination in God's name.

Those Extreme Christians that blame homosexuals for war and everything else - - - truly believe it.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Mind if i offer an answer here?

It seems these people believe that because they read or listen to "Gods book"... that makes them Gods people and thus they also make themselves judge/jury/executioner...

Unfortunatly if they actually read what their saviour said... they might notice he said NOTHING about gay people

But he did say "love your neighbour"... apparently gay people arn't their neighbours

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join