It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
I also find this interesting:

May 2012 DHS warning on

Terrorists Interest in Attacking Theaters and Similar Mass Gatherings

(pdf alert!)

info.publicintelligence.net...

Is he a Patsy?

It's funny how we have read about the FBI courting these wanna-be's in a honey pot situation and then arresting them right before they actually do anything. Maybe this one actually followed through? I mean there are the obvious questions - how did he accumulate and pay for all of this gear without raising red flags? In fact, how did he even put it all on without help?

I also wonder if there are any security camera's in the back of the theater where he entered/exited and where his car was located. It would go a long way toward proving he acted alone.
edit on 7/20/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

FBI most likely confiscated all the security tapes before they are released to the public for "Quality Assurance" purposes.
edit on 7/21/2012 by Emergingtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

How is it public record about roommates? A utility account or something?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I posted it way back yonder within this thread. I think I posted the link too. I seriously do not want to scour over 100 pages to find it or 20 posts for that matter.

I'll see if I can dig it up.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth
"Everybody thought at first that it was part of the movie, like it was just something that was going on like a promotional stunt or something," Caldwell told CNN. "So at first everybody was kind of dumbfounded." I especially love this part: ""Everybody thought at first that it was part of the movie, like it was just something that was going on like a promotional stunt or something,"

Oh, and this one: "Moviegoer Quentin Caldwell said they were about 15 minutes into the film when he heard a very distinct, "pop, pop, pop, pop." "My wife jumped, and I just kind of sat there like 'oh, it was probably just really good special sound effects,'" he told CNN.

Yup, i'd say television is causing brain damage!

Also, before this gunman, "burst" through the doors, no one noticed anything "strange", like a man wearing a gas mask, or "body armor"?

And how about this: The gunman reportedly deployed teargas in Theater 9 before beginning his shooting spree.

Theatre 9? NINE??? of all numbers, it had to be 9?

Let's check out more: nonsense....."The Caldwells were in an adjacent theater when bullets from Theater 9 pierced through the walls." Really??? Bullets pierce through walls now???

Only 12 dead, in a packed movie theatre? Are they sure there weren't 11???? Something smells FIIIIISHYYY!LINK

Sorry if i sound heartless...but i've stopped taking things at face-value, since 9-11.

This is what i was saying....way back on page 32.
Page 32
and on page 37

and i posted this picture, because of where it happened.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Has it been determined whether they knew each other through AdultFriendFinder?

reply to post by 08051962

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Any idea what song he was listening to?

"Shooter listened to one techno song on repeat before shooting."

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

How is it public record about roommates? A utility account or something?

www.christianpost.com...

Ask them for the proof.

Public records indicate that Holmes lived with two roommates at 1690 Paris St., Apt. 10. The roommates are also recorded as being from California.
Read more at www.christianpost.com...

They don't list their source.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Well my friend found out her missing friend was among the deceased, she left three young children behind....another acquaintance of hers (my friend) was also killed, he left 2 young children behind.

Funny I live in NY and was not connected to anyone involved in 9/11 except for my husband searching ground zero.
Put this happens in Colorado, and it affects a friend of 30 years...the world sure is weird.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

The forensics carried out by who? Oh yeah, that's right, Them. Well please tell me, if you or I walked into that movie with that much ammo, with intent to just kill everyone, would they all not be dead? Sorry for the harsh words - sad but true - the government will do anything to take our rights away!

Again, my deepest condolences to the folks that this monstrosity happened to them.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Kinda odd to boobytrap an apartment if he had roommates. Unless it was meant to take them out.

Any info on those Tennessee plates?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
Well my friend found out her missing friend was among the deceased, she left three young children behind....another acquaintance of hers (my friend) was also killed, he left 2 young children behind.

Funny I live in NY and was not connected to anyone involved in 9/11 except for my husband searching ground zero.
Put this happens in Colorado, and it affects a friend of 30 years...the world sure is weird.

My condolences to you. Sorry to hear about your friends.

edit on 21-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Its so sad that to know there was nobody there to protect the innocent people at the movies that night...If just one person there .."that was of soundmind" was armed with a gun and could have possibly used it to protect everyone, this very bad situation may have turned out very different. none of those guns used pulled their own trigger and if 1 person would have shot back it probably would have been a lot less people killed .My heart goes out to the people killed "by a crazy peson" and their families!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This is a power-play.
Friends, we are getting ready to lose our gun rights in this country.
It is happeing right before our eyes.....as every god damned thing seems to be for the past 60 years.
We are witnessing the final death blow to our constitution.

Mark my words.
The time is finally here.
This is it.
The final nail in the coffin is about to be struck.

They are already talking about gun control.
Take a look.
link

Sorry to sound like such a doomsayer but I have to call it like I see it.
I hope you can at least respect me for that.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Sorry to hear that. Those children lives will be changed forever. My heart goes out to them.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 08051962

They definitely said he had two roomates. I thought about them when they were checking booby traps, like why aren't they being interviewed? As the day went on they stopped mentioning them and by evening he lived alone.

The story changed

.The Denver Post reports that Holmes lived in an apartment not far from the movie theatre. According to the paper, public records show that Holmes lived with two roommates from California.

Read more: www.ctvnews.ca...

edit on 21-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by StumpDrummer

The guy had full body armor on. If someone did try to shoot the guy it probably would ricochet onto someone else.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
reply to post by NavyDoc

Not true...

Look at places with comprehensive gun control.. compare the number of gun deaths per capita to those in the US.

Then let us know what you find.

Right. Then, when you're done telling us what you find and we're all sitting stunned at the (presumably)large US number vs. the (presumably)small number from wherever you have chosen to use as a comparative, go back and run another comparison, this time comparing the number of homicides per capita.

I would think that this number would really be what we want to see, right? Do more people get murdered in places with gun control, or without? Who freaking cares what the method of murder was, I am not going to move out of a place where 500 people were murdered by criminals with guns last year so I can live in a place where only 10 people were murdered by criminals with guns...and 2,000 were murdered by criminals using knives, machetes, pipes, ropes, golf clubs, sledgehammers, bolt cutters, chainsaws, or whatever else happened to be at hand.

Comparing "gun deaths per capita" does not tell you anything useful; because murdered is murdered no matter what the method/weapon used. So unless you have a specific acute phobia of "death by firearm," and would rather die any other way but by gun, a 'gun death per capita' comparison is not a smart way to judge the safety, or lack thereof, of a given community.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Is it me or is this image of supposedly James Holmes on the adult dating site clearly fake/ photoshopped?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
This is a power-play.
Friends, we are getting ready to lose our gun rights in this country.
It is happeing right before our eyes.....as every god damned thing seems to be for the past 60 years.
We are witnessing the final death blow to our constitution.

Mark my words.
The time is finally here.
This is it.
The final nail in the coffin is about to be struck.

Sorry to sound like such a doomsayer but I have to call it like I see it.
I hope you can at least respect me for that.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

I only wish I could afford to get a couple more firearms and stock up on a few thousand rounds before it's already too late. Hate to say it, but I'm in agreement here.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anmarie96
reply to post by flyswatter

The forensics carried out by who? Oh yeah, that's right, Them. Well please tell me, if you or I walked into that movie with that much ammo, with intent to just kill everyone, would they all not be dead? Sorry for the harsh words - sad but true - the government will do anything to take our rights away!

Again, my deepest condolences to the folks that this monstrosity happened to them.

Yeah, lets just blame "them" for everything now, for the sake of taking rights away. Seems to be the easiest thing to do these days, so might as well take the easy route, right?

Give me a break. Wait a bit, get more information, and make an informed judgement rather than sounding like a bad record on repeat.

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join