It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
This website seems to be very thorough with James Holmes.

www.californiality.com...

wow, a masters degree stuck working at mcdonalds, wtf.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Good link

I hadn't seen or read about a witness seeing him prop the door

One witness stated seeing a white male ON A CELL PHONE prop open the emergency exit shortly after the movie started, and just before the shooting began.

ETA

Most of the victims shot were those standing up and running out of the theater, with far less seated moviegoers being hit, and none ducking down to the floor being hit.

edit on 21-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by GuidedKill

Learn something new everyday.

Like, I'm suppose to know that.

I was only trying to help out...

On another note damn vest took over 100 rounds and none of them penetrated!!! Might as well have bounced off

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MauiStacey

I saw him saying he was a paramedic and fireman so that 's why he's so numb.
Still though he didn't seem upset. I wanted him to turn, face the camera so I could see if his eyes were bloodshot from crying.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

This one is from twitter from his myspace page.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
It seems like coincidences just keep piling up. Anyone else find it strange this happened in line with the UN's gun control proposal? I for one am not eating what they are feeding me.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 08051962

Good point. This has eerie similarities to not only Lougher but Breivik as well. Also, who is the mystery accomplice?

link   
Election year? No appetite for gun-law reform? That's a shame.

It's a very bad joke to kill innocent people or to be a governor whose government allows anyone to get so much firepower for their own personal unsupervised use and allows that unnecessary fire-power to be used against defenceless citizens.

link   
This thread is too long to keep up now.
I trust when I awake tomorrow they will have got into his apartment and disarmed the booby traps, removed the 10 dead bodies and released a victims list.

I forgot about the cheif of police releasing his mugshot

link   
www.veteranstoday.com...

Brevik,,,,, the said 'White Knight - according to him'
and now a so called Dark Knight ?????

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

Where is that cell phone and who the hell was he talking to? probably will never here of this again.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

(CNN) -- The extreme carnage at the Colorado movie theater, now one of the worst mass shootings in U.S. history, reopens the nation's passionate debate about gun control -- or gun rights -- and both sides were readying for renewed legislative efforts in the aftermath of Friday's shooting.

I can keep posting links all night people.

link

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Apparantly though he had no social media accounts, but there';s a lot of new fake ones springing up.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by VikingWarlord
reply to post by violet

Where is that cell phone and who the hell was he talking to? probably will never here of this again.

Indeed. All the details are vanishing.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Can you find out when his Myspace account was created? Considering it was said he did'nt have FB, Myspace etc...........

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Can you find out when his Myspace account was created? Considering it was said he did'nt have FB, Myspace etc...........

I'm looking for his myspace profile now.

Pain in the butt.

Probably take me all night.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

if you can find it then we should ALL star you

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I listened to the entire police scanner and ambulance logs with my premium membership on radioreference.com. Several officers maintained from witness reports that there was a second suspect who breached the Mall. About an hour and a half in they found an open door in the closed mall (Macy's). K-9 and search teams took about 40 minutes to respond to this tip. It's possible there really was an accomplice that got away.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

(CNN) -- The extreme carnage at the Colorado movie theater, now one of the worst mass shootings in U.S. history, reopens the nation's passionate debate about gun control -- or gun rights -- and both sides were readying for renewed legislative efforts in the aftermath of Friday's shooting.

I can keep posting links all night people.

link

um.... how about finding out who set him up to it......and stop these mugs that practice the black arts....
if thedirector is gonna make out he dont know about ledger, freeman the female (cant rememer her name) and now this mkultra dude.....then we need to string him up....

theyr just taking the P now.....the audacity has me so vexed....they "rekon" its easy to get away with......grrrrrrrr

these occultists think theyr fake religion is real....not understanding that they are the bottom feeders of the other religions....pure scum....i actually started being niave...but as were all waking up.....
edit on 21-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I need to get some sleep, but just found a new article with some victims names
Names of victims emerge in Colo. theater rampage

new topics

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join