It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I watched the brother, watched him twice and on the second round when talking to don lemon he said he was a fireman/ paramedic so he acts somewhat numb or is used to this. That might explain why he doesn't appear distraught.

I'm finding different things to be odd in the coverage on CNN. Considering there are victims in the hospital, why aren't they showing their families sobbing, praying for their loved ones? CNN Is usually all over that on the second day of coverage. They mentioned interviewing them and the journalist who says she did says you should hear their stories, and I thought here it comes, but it didn't. Maybe other networks are interviewing them? I've just had CNN on.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BubbaJoe

I am pro gun, but had this happened at a gun show, there would be 50 dead, 200 wounded, and several people wondering WTF happened. Seriously it is time for the responsible gun owners to realize there are a lot of irresponsible people that legally own guns. All of my sons have cc permits, and all are trained in the proper use of a firearm, and practice often. That being said, there are a lot of yayhoos out there, that own guns, that are much more likely to shoot themselves, than the perp.

Ridiculous.

What do you base that upon? Show me a story where an armed civilian accidentally shot the wrong person. We covered this about 50 pages ago. I know of a couple of personal stories of cops shooting each other by accident. One happened right here in Florida at a Football game, but I've never once heard a story of a armed citizens accidentally shooting each other instead of an assailant.

If this had happened at a gun show, he would have never made it past the front desk in a gas mask in the first place, and then if he did make it. He would have been forced to take cover after only a few shots. Even if they weren't able to kill him because of the armor, he still wouldn't have been walking about boldly shooting people.

I really hate the assumptions some people make. If you've been around guns, then you should know better.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
just to keep us uptodate

CBS NEWS
1,000 mourners gathered Friday evening for a memorial Mass

www.cbsnews.com...

apparently they think his homes booby trapped
good info here
www.cbsnews.com... es
edit on 20-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

things i noticed...it was a midnight showing!.....and 12 died...just saying

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Originally posted by jam321
Either the police is getting better at withholding information or the media has lost their ability to acquire anonymous sources.

If you want that check TMZ. They get the scoop because they actually pay for it. I suspect they will beat the MSM to the punch like they have with almost every celebrity death because they offer money for the info. A lot of the old guard media outlets still won't pay so they don't get the scoop.

They might have the scoop on pregnant celebs because they filmed the baby bump from a zoom lens but lets be serious here, they're a paparazzi site. they get tips off celebs tattling on their own selves. They're in the movie star business and should stick to that.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The synchronicity is just too uncanny.

twitter.com...

One girl, two shootings and a Batman connection.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Hundreds of mourners. Where is a pic of them? I only see two people and when they showed it on CNN, I only saw about five standing there looking like they were waiting at a bus stop.
No offense

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I can't see the twitter on my iPad unless I have a twitter account, care to elaborate?
Thanks

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
reply to post by g146541

I feel endlessly more secure in a country where there's essentially no guns, than I did for decades in America, surrounded by guns.

People that have never really lived in a "gun-free" environment don't really get the difference.

I never ever ever think, here in Ireland, "that guy could have a gun". That's a hugely freeing feeling.

You have chosen correctly.

If you dont like an armed society, go to one that isnt.

LEAVE OURS ALONE.

Just remember. Had a few people been armed at the time of this attack, many of the dead (maybe all?) would still be alive.

Enjoy your unarmed and unprotected Ireland. I'm quite happy with Texas and my fellow Texans that are packing heat.

THAT makes me feel safe.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Jessica Redfield
@JessicaRedfield
Follow

A man dressed as Batman is charging tourists to take pictures outside the Eaton Center yelling "MY PARENTS ARE DEAD!" Very tacky & heartless

That was at the time of the Toronto shooting, which she was astoundingly present for.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I find that too be far too intriguing and odd at the same time.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

The synchronicity is just too uncanny

I concur, this to me is stretching coincidences to their extreme limits.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by 08051962

No...the interview with the boyish looking girl in black, really short hair, talked really fast.

And she stated she had EMT training.

Awww OK... the one with the twilight shirt.
I've actually not heard that bit.

Something I just realized listening nto dozens of interviews for the past 24 hours...
a lot of males LEFT their female companions behind (wife, girlfriend)... and even their children.

This one girl was just on DrDrew with her boyfriend and she was like "And when he left me..."
and her boyfriend looked so ashamed and put his head down. (they were on a date)

I'm not judging. I'm just pointing out just how terrifying it was. So much so that men were leaving their women behind.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Just a typical male putting his tail between his legs in times of chaos.

Nothing new.

Seriously though, can you blame the guys?

They were just as scared as the females.

I think we can let their egos slide just this once.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Oh so she tweeted that?
I don't really do the twitter thing.

I should go to my computer and look. It doesn't block the tweets.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I would expect that from a man hater
lol

responding to your edit: THAT'S MY POINT!
edit on 20-7-2012 by 08051962 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I"m just trying to live up to my name.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
a question i have is how does somebody get full body armor, smoke bombs, and explosives without raising some red flags?

Its real easy....when you have "help".

False flag.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
i knew this frigging film was going to be tainted...

they asked the director how he was going to top ledger in his role as the joker....

they mentioned johnny depp playing the riddler....as depp isnt in the film......i think now i understand the question.

the fact ledger died is what took millions of us to that film.......but this....now im hoping to watch it for free online, we should boycott it....defo a management/symbolic move......we should make it backfire...and not go

faith dilemma.. just to watch a film...tutut

peace

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I also find this interesting:

May 2012 DHS warning on

Terrorists Interest in Attacking Theaters and Similar Mass Gatherings

(pdf alert!)

info.publicintelligence.net...

Is he a Patsy?

It's funny how we have read about the FBI courting these wanna-be's in a honey pot situation and then arresting them right before they actually do anything. Maybe this one actually followed through? I mean there are the obvious questions - how did he accumulate and pay for all of this gear without raising red flags? In fact, how did he even put it all on without help?

I also wonder if there are any security camera's in the back of the theater where he entered/exited and where his car was located. It would go a long way toward proving he acted alone.
edit on 7/20/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

... or the Internet.

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join