It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntiNWO

Originally posted by Hadrian
Which of the other mass shootings in American history occurred in movie theaters? I'm not remembering any of them.

Read it again. I said these shootings happen in places that don't allow firearms. I thought I made that abundantly clear, but maybe I'm the brain-dead one.

Are you going to argue that this could have happened at a gun show?

My argument would be the carnage would have been ten times more had this happened at a gun show.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
there are so many pages here it makes my head spin.

has anyone read the GRAPHIC NOVELS????

i see a lot of posts speculating about the MOVIES but it seems he was getting things from the novels not just the movies.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Which of the other mass shootings in American history occurred in movie theaters? I'm not remembering any of them.

Read it again. I said these shootings happen in places that don't allow firearms. I thought I made that abundantly clear, but maybe I'm the brain-dead one.

My argument would be the carnage would have been ten times more had this happened at a gun show.

If you mean carnage on one sick dude's body, yeah, I'm with you.

link   

Originally posted by AuranVector
I suspect that this shooter, James Holmes, decided he was not going to make it in this world as an outstanding Neuroscientist, so he decided he would be remembered for something else.

A narcissistic sociopath doesn't have the normal human capacity for empathy for other human beings.
That's what makes one so dangerous. He does not care how much he hurt others.

Holmes did not do well in his comprehensive exams last semester. That was completely unacceptable to him.
After all, he sees himself as "special" and above the herd. He MUST excel to show how superior he is to all. How beautifully planned his exit was. Now if only his neighbors had forced open his apartment door. What a "kapow" that would have made.

So he decided to go out in a memorable way. He HATES people anyway, so killing them was easy -- just like stepping on roaches.

A more "normal" modest person would simply have committed suicide.

But no, that wasn't good enough for James Holmes, he wanted to make sure he'd be remembered for a while -- at the very least, by all of the surviving relatives of the dead and the scarred & crippled survivors.

What a waste! He had been given real gifts. And all the other lives he wasted.

I suspect he'll be paying for this for a long time.

thank you for one of the more logical posts in this mess. i agree for the most part. i kind of think he may have been picked on at some point. sociopath... YES.

link   
this also might be used as a diversionary tactic. wonder what's going on in other parts of the world right now while everyone's talkin bout this......

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emergingtruth
reply to post by strangedays

If you go to the 9:27 mark the Riddler makes a riddle "what is once Red is Blue ..." the first part of the series does not mention the rest but maybe part II does, but Warner Brother took that video down and left the other parts.

edit on 7/20/2012 by Emergingtruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/20/2012 by Emergingtruth because: (no reason given)

really....if you look at "strangedays" post above he says

Railroad tracks represent the black cross. It houses the 2 dark energies 8 and 6. 6 is RED/BLACK and 8 is BLUE/BLACK. There is usually a large concentration of dark energy there because it is the dividing line between the RED and BLUE side of a town. There is a lot of dark energy being blocked from the BLUE side, so much in recent years that you can drive along the RED side of the tracks and it will give you a headache

deep innit

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I truly don't understand how the Batman movie has ANYTHING whatsoever to do with ANY of this other than the fact that it happened to be playing at the time!'

If you want a movie to look to try this out.

Rampage

edit on 20-7-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Either the police is getting better at withholding information or the media has lost their ability to acquire anonymous sources.

If you want that check TMZ. They get the scoop because they actually pay for it. I suspect they will beat the MSM to the punch like they have with almost every celebrity death because they offer money for the info. A lot of the old guard media outlets still won't pay so they don't get the scoop.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilMissLindsay
this also might be used as a diversionary tactic. wonder what's going on in other parts of the world right now while everyone's talkin bout this......

The Olympics start next week in London

link   
If the media and internet weren't around,
would this stuff happen???

I mean that seriously. I said in a previous post on this site it reminds me of the riddle
"if a tree falls in the forest and there is no one around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

I don't believe this kind of tragedy would happen if not for the media/internet and other outlets.
Because if know one knows then what's the point?

Anyway, terrible terrible thing.

link   

Originally posted by Laokin

Originally posted by 08051962
reply to post by Laokin

Are you talking about the blonde girl that was being interviewed?
I'm pretty sure she said "I don't have any EMT training but..."
I heard this interview about 5 times now. Same girl?

Nope. Jennifer Seeger has short brown hair in a stylized military Faux Hawk. And she clearly says I have EMT training.

I mean, Clearly.

She says "I went over to reach to him and check his pulse, because I have EMT training and I wanted to see if he was okay, and try to get him out"

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Laokin

Interesting.....

so how would these two military girls deal with such a senario out in the field of Afghanistan?

What two military girls? Corbin is a big ass dude with neck muscles on top of his neck muscles.

And I'm not sure what you mean by how would they deal with such a scenario in Afghanistan? I'm sure they would follow order, like they did here in the theater.

I posted the video interview guys, click it.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

The first time I heard her interview I thought she said she didn't have EMT training, but watching that video I heard her saying that she DID.

However, call me a sheep but I just don't buy into a the whole conspiracy thing on this, especially with the evidence being that military personnel had the opportunity to be shot and weren't. Even more so since if they were indeed shot and/or killed then that would also have been "a part of the plan". That seems to be how these conspiracy plans work out.

These people were just victims to a monster.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

I am covering all the spots and not leaving any stone unturned.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

You are nothing more than another misinformation spreader. She has her hands on her hips, nothing close to "At Ease", the dog tags he is wearing are just some sort of asshat bling he has on. Seriously, lets keep the misinformation to a minimum.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
this reminds me of the 100 monkey syndrome....

if you teach 100 monkeys to do something....ALL monkey apparently know it...ie smoking.

if you take the P....too many times.....people will know its fake.....ie..this is blatantly sacrifice...

peace

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

The 1st time I saw their interview I knew something was of in her speech pattern. I am no professional or military. Just a very nosy , extremely observant person and she was scripted no doubt. Talked to fast, like it was memorized...but she was tripping over words that were drilled into here...like trying to fight muscle memory...do you know what I mean?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Who are his roommates? And where are his roommates? They came with him, from California. Where are they now? With him buying all this ammunition gear and making tons of booby trap bombs, they had to have noticed something. Especially his demeanor.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emergingtruth

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

Aurora, Colorado, Dark Knight Rises shooting

@danielpetty tweeted:
danielpetty
Suspect is being held in Arapahoe Co. jail; booking mug will not be released, police chief says. #theatershooting

mugshoot will not be released.

seems odd.

maybe he was laughing or smiling with painted joker face? too tasteless to release???

If they are not going to release the mugshot then the person who was in the theater with the riot gear was not James Holmes. The police are trying to destroy his apartment to the destroy the evidence that will lead to the truth.

Way to jump to conclusions there.

You are wrong. That is all. He'll have pics released next week, bank on that.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

If you mean carnage on one sick dude's body, yeah, I'm with you.

I am pro gun, but had this happened at a gun show, there would be 50 dead, 200 wounded, and several people wondering WTF happened. Seriously it is time for the responsible gun owners to realize there are a lot of irresponsible people that legally own guns. All of my sons have cc permits, and all are trained in the proper use of a firearm, and practice often. That being said, there are a lot of yayhoos out there, that own guns, that are much more likely to shoot themselves, than the perp.

link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by xrevxoltx

And every body is always worried about the muslims...lol.

its sick what theses kind of people do.

Right, you mean overly educated nut jobs>

en.wikipedia.org...

cyber.eserver.org...

AND

www.msnbc.msn.com...

You can't be on his weekend show unless you believe in the man made global warming myth.

You can't confront him with the facts like this> www.globalwarminghoax.com...

So I predict this. One day when the facts about the mythology called man made global warming, or the Frank Luntz term "climate change," become known to all, a time when Mr. Hayes can no longer propagate his mythology, he will snap just like Ted Kaczynski. They all do eventually.

link   
reply to post by 08051962

No...the interview with the boyish looking girl in black, really short hair, talked really fast.

And she stated she had EMT training.

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join