It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
reply to post by AuranVector

I think his personal failures might have brung him down, but not so convinced his motive was notoriety.

Some people get so depressed and instead of just sticking with hating themselves, they start to hate others for reasons they find rational.

This was NOT a spontaneous hate crime. This was well-planned and meant to make him memorable.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This whole thing appears to be similar to that of the Arizona shooting of a Congresswoman some years back; the Colorado Police Dept is also baffled....but watch them go silent within the next 24 hours! I might be wrong.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

In order to get into the theater, someone had to open the door for him. Is she the one that opened it? Interesting coincidence and we need to find out if she was involved and maybe became an acceptable loss.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Yeah it happens sometimes
but sometimes it's NOT a coincidence
Just saying, we don't have all the facts so we shouldn't discount something because you think it sounds ridiculous.

I just said how ODD it was for her to be at two mass shootings. Don't jump to conclusions from that.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

Aurora, Colorado, Dark Knight Rises shooting

@danielpetty tweeted:
danielpetty
Suspect is being held in Arapahoe Co. jail; booking mug will not be released, police chief says. #theatershooting

mugshoot will not be released.

seems odd.

maybe he was laughing or smiling with painted joker face? too tasteless to release???

If they are not going to release the mugshot then the person who was in the theater with the riot gear was not James Holmes. The police are trying to destroy his apartment to the destroy the evidence that will lead to the truth.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It was confirmed earlier that he did dye his hair and gotie red....the TMZ pic looks awful. Looks like he plucked out all his eyelashes....I also think its odd, the moms reaction. Wonder if he warned her he was gonna do something like this and she may not of taken him seriously??

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
As of July 18th over 27 people have been murdered during the month of July in Chicago...most of them children. I don't know how most American's feel, but I'm becoming more desensitized to local, national and global "tragedies" as the years pass. I suppose murder is just a part of the human condition...as it has been since the dawn of existance.

Perhaps if someone I know or love is killed by another human being, my perspective will change. But as of right now, I'll just be glad when the news gets over it's obsession with this shooting and back to covering things that carry more gravity for America and Americans as a whole.
-cwm
edit on 20-7-2012 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
This whole thing appears to be similar to that of the Arizona shooting of a Congresswoman some years back; the Colorado Police Dept is also baffled....but watch them go silent within the next 24 hours! I might be wrong.

I did my own little investigation of that

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its a long read, but yea basically you are right. He was probably primed the same way as Loughner, I explain the sacrifice process and some of the details in this thread.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

Yeah, but the alleged suicide bomber in Bulgeria also dyed his hair red.

As for the Toronto woman.......fate? Who knows but what are the odds?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I wrote this in another thread, but it's essentially dead. This is a breakdown of the Fox News interview with Jennifer Seeger and Corbin.

It's extremely relevant to the events that allegedly took place....

Originally posted by haven123
so what does this mean your classed as a threat because you keep yourself to yourself and dont have an online footprint oh and guns there bad too [In regards to the suspect having no internet history, he's essentially web dead and doesn't exist at all on the internet.]

Nah it means he's probably not a real person. If you believe there was any remote possibility it could have been perpetrated by the government, you could assume this guy is an agent. There were a few military at that theater there... and I dunno if any of you guys seen the fox news interview with the witness Jennifer Seeger and Corbin?

It's so obvious it's terrible....

Fox News Interview w/ Jennifer Seeger & Corbin

This is the link for the interview.

They are both CLEARLY military pretending NOT to be. Dude is for one, wearing dog tags, they are both in good strong physical condition, they both have military hair cuts, she stands the entire time with her hands on her hips solid like a police office/military personnel "at ease."

Now, why is this relevant? Because she claims to have stared down the barrel and it was pointing her right in the face and she didn't get shot. She didn't even get hurt. She said she was essentially the closest person to the shooter.

She is also female.

This is relevant if you have been scrounging all of the information. There have been reports by other witnesses that a girl opened the door and let him in.

There was also a report that 2 soldiers from a military base [it was more specific than this] didn't show up today at the base. Notice these two are clearly both military and were traveling around from TV crew to TV crew giving interviews with Corbin.

Jennifer do you you have a memory, a clear memory of, of how this began and if you did could you take us through it? From your perspective? -News Anchor

Ye--Yes Sir, yea I can. -Jennifer Seeger

She stutters and responds with her military programming saying "Yes Sir" and then realizes she shouldn't have said it, and follows it up quickly with "Yeah."

And it was a calm part of the movie there's no guns there's -- and all of a sudden I looked to my right and there's this guy you know was coming through this exit door to my right, And he looked like he was an actor or something you know like a prop. -Jennifer Seeger

And right here, she places herself close to the door he entered. As it was clearly to her right. It had to be immediately to her right as she places the distance as 4-6 feet in another interview I heard today on the radio. Corbin says in this video they were so close to the gunman, around 5 feet in front of him. So that makes them 5 feet from the door, which makes her likely the closest person to the door he entered. Lending credence to the witness accounts that a girl let him in.

He looked like, uh, like a swat team member ya know? Like he had kevlar on, a gas mask on, he looked literally like a swat team member, or somebody in the army, essentially. -Jennifer Seeger

She says, Kevlar. I would venture to say the average person would have said "a [bullet proof] vest."

She then says she had EMT training. So my hypothesis is she is/was a field medic in a line unit.

She then uses other terminology like "bear crawling" and "fight or flight." Both common vocabulary words to those in the armed forces. [Bear crawling is not very common in my experience, the only people I know who use that term are Aikido/Karate practitioners and those in the armed forces.]

This is an Army Bear crawl. See how he is pulling the dead weight of a simulated injured ally? This is exactly what she said Her and Corbin did with the wounded.

Corbin then explains essentially how he is surprised the killer ignored them and shot the people behind them.

This could be because the shooter is part of their team.

And Corbin says neither of them reacted like anybody else.

We both had like a cold reflex, we weren't freaking out, like the rest of everybody else, we had a plan to stay down.... -Corbin

She then says...

Right, that was our main objective, it wasn't a matter of getting the guy because we knew the cops would get there soon, I mean, the municipal building is right down the street.-Jennifer Seeger

Main Objective? Municipal Building? Yes Sir, Bear Crawling, Fight or Flight, Kevlar? EMT Training?

Are these words that come out of your average 22 year old girl? No. These are words of rank. She's very fast too, as if it's extremely natural for her to use language like this. Very detail oriented like a member of the service.

And I mean, physical build, hair cuts, Corbin's dog tags, her tattoo on her bicep, the way she stands like police/military with her hands on her hips the entire time. The way she breaks down the shooters description, it's like she's a professional debriefer.

It's not because she made one of these statements, or used one of those words, it's because she used all of these things... It doesn't make sense to say that she isn't military.

I don't think anybody can deny they are military... and she is the most probable person to have opened the door, if that version of the story is true. The killer also ignored both of them completely.

Weird, right?

So now we do some compiling;

Military girl allegedly opens the door for the gunman to begin his massacre, in which case, he completely ignores the military girl who allegedly opened the door.

Yes, there is supposition, but there is circumstantial [read not empirical] evidence to support this claim.

If true, it would make this a conspiracy, if she did open the door, it was a government job.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Did anyone else catch the shooter's profession? neuroscience. ring any riddle bells?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

Please do, I know the truth quite often sometimes lay in the finer detail that most people ignore or just brush aside without consideration.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilMissLindsay

Did anyone else catch the shooter's profession? neuroscience. ring any riddle bells?

"The Riddler" was a neuroscientist gone mad if I recall. Are you suggesting he had an unhealthy obsession with the batman franchise? If that were the case, why would he state that he was joker?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by 08051962

It appears the Colorado shooter dyed his hair red not long before the shootings:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The alledged suicide bomber in Bulgeria also dyed his hair red:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It's probably nothing but I just found it strange.......are dyed red heads the "in fashion" for murderers not even connected to each other?

Very different kinds of "red" hair. The Bulgarian bomber had dark reddish brown hair that could pass for natural -- if he was a European Caucasian. In contrast, James Holmes was sporting clownish, bright orange hair (obviously unnatural) on the AFF site photo.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Mind control...

Nothing but another loner type manipulated, drugged and programmed.

Anything to take away the focus on Syria and Israel!

F'n souless monsters, the lot of them on the hill!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Can someone look and see if the shooters residence or the shooting scene were near any train tracks? By the rules of the sacrifice, there should be traintracks (black crosses) near one or both of those sites.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

Interesting.....

so how would these two military girls deal with such a senario out in the field of Afghanistan?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Sorry if this has already been posted.

Dudley Brown, executive director of Rocky Mountain Gun Owners, told ABC News the Aurora Century 16 movie theater’s policy prohibits firearm carry.

Cinemark's Policy is only Police officers can carry guns.

www.wnd.com...
www.thetruthaboutguns.com...
forum.opencarry.org...

Anymore talk about gun control because this happened is only going to cement my feelings about supporting open carry.

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join