It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Not sure what railway tracks have to do with it however I'm very patient and I'll wait for the connection.....if there's one

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 08051962
reply to post by Laokin

Are you talking about the blonde girl that was being interviewed?
I'm pretty sure she said "I don't have any EMT training but..."
I heard this interview about 5 times now. Same girl?

Nope. Jennifer Seeger has short brown hair in a stylized military Faux Hawk. And she clearly says I have EMT training.

I mean, Clearly.

She says "I went over to reach to him and check his pulse, because I have EMT training and I wanted to see if he was okay, and try to get him out"

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Laokin

Interesting.....

so how would these two military girls deal with such a senario out in the field of Afghanistan?

What two military girls? Corbin is a big ass dude with neck muscles on top of his neck muscles.

And I'm not sure what you mean by how would they deal with such a scenario in Afghanistan? I'm sure they would follow order, like they did here in the theater.

I posted the video interview guys, click it.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

PS: TO YOU "PEOPLE" MAKING JOKES: CHILDREN HAVE BEEN INJURED AND KILLED. HOW CAN YOU LAUGH ABOUT THAT? WHAT IF IT WERE YOUR OWN KIDS, SIBLINGS, OR KIN? BET YOU WOULDN'T BE LAUGHING ABOUT THAT WOULD YOU?
Actually, I tend to laugh when I'm in shock, and sometimes even crack jokes. Not intentional, mind you, but just to keep control of what I'm obsessing over, at that moment. Sometimes the saddest person is the one labeled clown.

reply to post by longlostbrother

Gun politics in Switzerland:

Police statistics for the year 2006[14] records 34 killings or attempted killings involving firearms, compared to 69 cases involving bladed weapons and 16 cases of unarmed assault. Cases of assault resulting in bodily harm numbered 89 (firearms) and 526 (bladed weapons). As of 2007, Switzerland had a population of about 7,600,000. This would put the rate of killings or attempted killings with firearms at about one for every quarter million residents yearly. This represents a decline of aggravated assaults involving firearms since the early 1990s. The majority of gun crimes involving domestic violence are perpetrated with army ordnance weapons, while the majority of gun crime outside the domestic sphere involves illegally held firearms.[15]

And:

In some 2001 statistics, it is noted that there are about 420,000 assault rifles stored at private homes, mostly SIG SG 550 types. Additionally, there are some 320,000 semi-auto rifles and military pistols exempted from military service in private possession, all selective-fire weapons having been converted to semi-automatic operation only. In addition, there are several hundred thousand other semi-automatic small arms classified as carbines. The total number of firearms in private homes is estimated minimally at 1.2 million to 3 million.[9]

3/7.6= Right under 40% of the Swiss population has guns, by 2001. In 2006, 34 killings/attempted killings.

England around the same time:

According to provisional Home Office figures, there were 58 firearms-related homicides in 2006-07 compared with 49 in the previous year. That is an increase of 18% in just one year. If we include airguns, the number of homicides in 2006-07 rises to 61. There were 413 firearms incidents that resulted in serious injury - more than one a day.

Really, in Europe, to arm or not to arm the populace? Not enough difference in statistics to call either direction. Methinks that the lack of aggression leading to gun injuries is different than the USA due to mentality, not as to whether or not the guns are legal in the first place.

reply to post by ZeroReady

If the kid is a heavy sleeper, I can think of a few parents that would do this.
--------------
Good lord! 11 pages in, noticed that there's 104 pages!
--------------
reply to post by Troofseeker

Oh, so I need to think like the Swiss?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Either the police is getting better at withholding information or the media has lost their ability to acquire anonymous sources.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Jim Carrey's Riddler character had red hair. Are you absolutely sure the character was a neuro-scientist?

yea before he turned to the riddler...he was making that brain head gear device.

watch this...from 1:00 mins....freaky

that comment bruce makes at 2:50.....sheesh..

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet or not and I don't intend on reading thru
a hundred friggin pages to find out but,...

I would be interested to find out who his parents are and more specifically what his father does/did for a living, for obvious reasons. If it isn't obvious, that means you haven't been paying attention.
I'm not going to spoon feed you.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
From June 2011 to June 2012, Holmes was a graduate student in the neuroscience program and did research in buildings on the Anschutz Medical Campus, says Dan Meyers, the medical school's communications director. "He was in some of the research towers," Meyers says, and "voluntarily left that program." -usa today story

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Not sure what railway tracks have to do with it however I'm very patient and I'll wait for the connection.....if there's one

railway tracks you say!??

well i was on youtube and saw this final battle scene from batman begins

edit on 20-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Railroad tracks represent the black cross. It houses the 2 dark energies 8 and 6. 6 is RED/BLACK and 8 is BLUE/BLACK. There is usually a large concentration of dark energy there because it is the dividing line between the RED and BLUE side of a town. There is a lot of dark energy being blocked from the BLUE side, so much in recent years that you can drive along the RED side of the tracks and it will give you a headache.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

So basically this Colorado massacre and unseen details shares elements of every Batman movie

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

I think her being in the Toronto incident is just coincidence.

Perhaps, I mean people do on occasion win the lottery twice in one lifetime and get struck by lightening more than once in a lifetime so I suppose it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility. The odds in this case though have to be astronomical for her to have been involved in somewhat similar mass shootings within a public place.

I still can't get passed the interview with the brother earlier today, the dialogue just seemed too...well...I don't know, it just seemed scripted.

Here's a link to the interview if one hasn't seen it.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

Thats very interesting; I know where you're going with this and never gave it any thought

link   

reply to post by thePharaoh

So basically this Colorado massacre and unseen details shares elements of every Batman movie

dunno....but i do know that 3 movies were being made...and this is the last

link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I'm not sure if this has mentioned yet or not and I don't intend on reading thru
a hundred friggin pages to find out but,...

I would be interested to find out who his parents are and more specifically what his father does/did for a living, for obvious reasons. If it isn't obvious, that means you haven't been paying attention.
I'm not going to spoon feed you.

What was he mil or something? Theres an Air Force Base a very short distance from the shooting as well.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Holy Cow.

batman.wikia.com...

Jervis Tetch, formerly a research scientist, is completely smitten with the works of Lewis Carroll. As his criminal name indicates, he takes the appearance of the Mad Hatter from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. He is an insane neuroscientist and developed hardware that can control the brain and induce hypnotic states, and often uses hats or other headgear for mind control.

Seriously, am I the only one who thinks this rabbit hole is just getting deeper and more twisted?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

AND, my wife is convinced the girl that happened to be at both shootings is just too big of a coincidence. Could she have had an AFF account and been in both places because she connected with the shooters somehow?

^^YES! That's what I'm thinking. What is the DEAL with her being at both places... one in Canada and one here.

But i dunno about her being on AFF... that could ruin that little career of hers she's was going for. Which would make her very public and anyone could out her. "hey, that lady's on AFF!"

Oh that won't ruin you. Do you know how many freaks are on there trolling for a lil ass? Heck, I have an account over there I used to use for "research" (no pictures of me or my name) I was paid to do. I was paid to find married people. So yeah, I saw lots of people around town I knew who were always too stupid to realize they would be easy to find.

This is an interesting connection though and it leads me to believe the girl had more to do with it than I previously thought. Maybe she let him in without realizing what it is he was doing.
edit on 20-7-2012 by antonia because: opps

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Evolutionsend

Jim Carrey's Riddler character had red hair. Are you absolutely sure the character was a neuro-scientist?

yea before he turned to the riddler...he was making that brain head gear device.

watch this...from 1:00 mins....freaky

that comment bruce makes at 2:50.....sheesh..

Apparently Warner brothers took down part two of the video series but did not take down the others parts, I wonder why?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

No, quite afew of us are with you on that score

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 08051962

It's awful isn't it? Insurance and the government better cover that.

I just can't imagine them going half cocked and blowing the place away so fast and compromising evidence and maybe his roommates (heard he had some, where are they)? Unless that is the plan.

Please be careful with that mind..it's a terrible thing to waste on AC.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

If you go to the 9:27 mark the Riddler makes a riddle "what is once Red is Blue ..." the first part of the series does not mention the rest but maybe part II does, but Warner Brother took that video down and left the other parts.

edit on 7/20/2012 by Emergingtruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/20/2012 by Emergingtruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join