It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is way too racist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Way too many Hitler worship threads, which is just.....disturbing

Way too many posts generalizing the whole black race

Nearly all the threads on race get closed be cause of posters being hatefully racist

If black people commit a crime their race is always correlated. If white people do their race is never ever mentioned. If black people shoplift from Walmart it is somehow worse and less civilized then if whites steal on wallstreet. They claim blacks idolize criminality yet they ignore all the mafia, drug smuggling, bank robbing and war movies that all star whites and were written by such..

The whole point humans have bad traits in general. Under the right conditions we do bad things, someones race doesn't put them at a predisposition to be violent or do crime. Its the environment.

I always thought it was common sense that people are a product of their environment. Most of the negative stereotypes come with being born in the inner city. All the people that live in the ghetto, regardless of race generally have these issues.

The open racism on ATS is an embarrassment to the conspiracy community and takes away from the sites credibility.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
u edited that , and no its not . where's your proof then? and where's your 'quote' button?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Well said. It seems to be getting worse over the last few months too. Have some of the other sites had a major clear out of people?

Race can certainly be relevant to discussions (depending upon what is being discussed) but it always seems to be so negative now. Like you say, there are good and bad in every section of society in every part of the planet.

Media plays a big role here though. "Black man stabs shopper" for instance will sell far more copies in Western Societies than "Group of black and white people work together to turn round community". Personally, i know which is more interesting to me but it would appear that i am something of a minority!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
The OP definitely has a point. But I look at it like this:

Its not just this site, its on just about every other forum. The Internet has become a vehicle for them to spew their venom..while in the real world they're quiet as a mouse..that's why I don't take any of them seriously, on this site or any other...because at the end of the day, they're nobody...just faceless screen names...which ironically gives them the courage to say the things they say...

I hope this post was long enough...I don't want to get warned again for sayin too little..Hahaha
edit on 18-7-2012 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

+33 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
It's funny to me how you never see the racism from the other side.

Any way this is just more race baiting BS! YOU are part of the problem!

Thats all I have to say on this pathetic subject...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I totally notice it too. But I take comfort in the fact that this is all they have left.

They can't effect me. They can't touch me. They can't do shet anymore like they used to 50/60 years ago. All they have left is their hatred. Their birthrate is dropping all over the globe.

This is the last kicking and squirming you see when a roach gets sprayed. You know they are gonna die, but boy are they going out fighting.

It will stop. Soon.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I hope this thread doesn't get deleted...we are all adults and we should be able to keep it civil without a ... catching feelings and start deleting and hiding posts...I understand they're kinda emo when it comes to threads like this..

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I sent you a little "peptalk" PM.

They are so irrelevant it's actually very funny.

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

If black people commit a crime their race is always correlated. If white people do their race is never ever mentioned.

Are you serious? I see quite a bit of white demonetization not only on this forums, but in the main stream media as well. You dont see threads about white people closed, but the second people start talking about something black people did, they close the thread. It's really pretty disturbing.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
If you're referring to the poster who had his threads binned like four times, there was nothing racist about it. At most it was something questionable in a political sense, and it should have been able to stand on its own merits just like the versions of history we're taught. If the evidence was lacking, we should have the opportunity to call BS on it.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

This place is a melting pot of different peoples, their beliefs, and their ignorance.
I was very annoyed that the last thread about hitler was closed by a mod with a "No hate speech here, we don't like hitler" statement.

How is makind ever to lift the veil on the lies that have been continuously served up on humanity by the controllers, since before roman times, if we are continually stopped from looking at some aspects of our collective history.
"Society" is fed a diet of information that creates an environment in which the actions of the controllers are always put in a good light, everything is for YOUR benefit.

Truth is, Our leaders, they are not good people, your mind has been infiltrated and poisoned to such an extent, that you are conditioned in some kind of pavlovian reaction, at the very hearing of certain things.
"Holocaust", "Hitler", "Al qaeda", "Osama Bin Laden", admittedly the last two of those conditioning tools, have been no where near as successful as previous programmatic informational installs into the human psyche, this has fostered a sense of distrust, and for many, has awakened them to the fact that the government is not whiter than white, and is not above lying cheating and murdering to get what it wants.

The overriding fact that is pre-eminently visible regarding world war 2 and its outcome, regardless of the leaders of the day, is this.
Humanity has been enslaved as a consequence, we are now in a accelerating dysfunctional "Democracy" created as a function of those who WON the war, and whose function only serves to protect those at the top of it.

Someone was fighting against this, they could see it happening, and warned the rest of the world, we are adults looking to educate ourselves, to re-evaluate what we think is truth, and re-adjust our "Beliefs" based on Actual Facts, whatever they may be, and to counter our "Installed programming".
Isn't this what ATS is about?, denying ignorance?, how ignorant is it, to deny you the right to search for the truth?.
Way to go ATS, much has been revealed to me about this place, and it's agenda by the closing of that thread, the words used to do it, and the fact it wasn't done because the thread had descended into a morass of name calling stupidity.

"We don't like Hitler", well i don't like a lot of things, one of them is anything Zionist, especially the cracking glass wall it is still attempting to maintain around two of the most disturbing events of the 20th century.
The Facts, that is all i want, From both sides, and not always the same Political Organisations version of History, that must remain, UN-assailable.

I am not saying the Holocaust did not happen, i do not believe the figures that are banded around, I also know hitler like the americans, had to inter a people who could have been subversive in his regime.
If germany had bombed the supply lines to the american internment camps, would the japanese have been allowed to leave them, or, would they have had to stay and starve?.

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

They can't effect me. They can't touch me. They can't do shet anymore like they used to 50/60 years ago. All they have left is their hatred. Their birthrate is dropping all over the globe.

This is the last kicking and squirming you see when a roach gets sprayed. You know they are gonna die, but boy are they going out fighting.

They are so irrelevant it's actually very funny

Who is "they" ?

You sound like a racist and a bigot yourself.
edit on 7/18/2012 by IpsissimusMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I can picture some conspiracy theorist asking him/herself right now why a certain perspective of an historical event was censored four times. Why discussions about it were silenced.
edit on 18-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Like Morgan Freeman said, if you stop talking about it over time it goes away.

And honestly, I have ran into more racist black folk than I have racist white folk..and black folk seem to make a bigger stink about it than anyone else. Even if said perceived racism doesn't actually exist.

And unfortunatly you can look at any race that carries a stereotype and find truth in it. Is that what bothers you?

Statistically speaking you have more black people in prison than white folk, more black people on welfare, more black people perpatrating violence (especially on each other) and you think that for someone to perceive a generalization on that point would be wrong in doing so? If the roles were reversed I dont think you'd have a problem would you?

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...guess what.....its a duck, doesnt matter what color the duck is.

And no Im not going to call someone african american, thats just stupid...your either american or you aint. Now if i have to describe someone then I will use black to give one the idea in there head as to what that american looks like....I let them draw their own conclusions.

I view everyone with equal disdain, color doesnt matter to me....you just cant fix stupid..and stupid is color blind.

As far as Hitler goes, the man was a big jerk, not a nice guy. But in his actions before he went on his amphetamine and murder diet the man showed genius in his nation building, all bigotry aside of course. As a matter of fact there were many tyrants that had a play or two stolen from them by todays governments of the world. You just don't hear about it.

Chances are the only one with the real problem with racism is you OP. And while i agree with your premise for doing so. Your rant is only going to end up shutting down another thread, because you like others are bound to argue over perceptions you cannot agree on, and any insecurities that follow.

Until we stop talking about it and drop it can we really move forward. Racism in itself is a petty projection brought on by the weakminded for the purpose of control and to pass the buck on self responsibility. Not only for those who use racism, but for those also who propose to use it as an excuse to be a false victim when they also may very well be to blame for the racism mess that is stupidity for all involved.

Sticks and stones........

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
It's gotten pretty bad over the years, yes.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Know that racism will never end by arguments against it.
People only grow by accepting others through real life experiences and encounters.
There is a subtle push going on by the mass media to further erode race relations.
We must all do what we can to expose their agenda when we see it happening.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne
I can picture some conspiracy theorist asking him/herself right now why a certain perspective of an historical event was censored four times. Why discussions about it were silenced.

It's because there are racist in these forums trying to question something that is already answered, and that is forbidden by the law. Is it really tough to comprehend??

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown

Originally posted by XeroOne

It's because there are racist in these forums trying to question something that is already answered, and that is forbidden by the law. Is it really tough to comprehend??

It's tough to comprehend where exactly the racism was involved in this case. The subjects being discussed were the economic and geopolitical causes of a certain event in history, and the degree to which the OP's information was factual.
Was it ever questioned or looked at properly? If so, why are we in a similar economic mess 80 years later? Why are people calling 'death to bankers'? Remind you of something?

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Really?

Racist...against who...there is only one race and you are part of it OP...the human race!

I personally think people that call racist...are weak and pathetic...you think your color, nationality, etc...has with it special permission to invoke some sort of made up "I am special" clause...but you are not!

A hundred years ago you might have had an argument...but now it's just pathetic...find me a whites only scholarship for college...and in return I'll show you a thousand minority only scholarships!

Does my white daughter somehow become less deserving of a college education because your grandpa was subject to persecution a hundred years ago?

Somebody mail me a check...you know what the Irish went through?

I am a minority...how many people from County Cork made a living in the 1850's in America?

It is threads...and people...like this that make me "racist"...the drivel that spews from your mouth isn't worthy of a ear to hear!
edit on 18-7-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join