It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is way too racist

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Racism is simply the utter and complete misunderstanding of another person or culture or false indoctrinated bias. Society is to blame. The global elite is to blame for the divide and conquer tactics still used that makes racism flourish. Don't support their game.

Here's some positivity instead:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by anno141

A good way to live, "Do onto others as you would have them do unto you".

The Golden Rule

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by anno141
Racism is simply the utter and complete misunderstanding of another person or culture or false indoctrinated bias. Society is to blame. The global elite is to blame for the divide and conquer tactics still used that makes racism flourish. Don't support their game.

I agree society is to blame to some extent but each individual has the choice to do what is right or wrong. Yes, the global elite do use media to their advantage but some people use them as an excuse. This is why I believe people need to develop some humility and start taking responsibility for their actions.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Hecate666

Btw - those are the very same races mentioned by Joseph Campbell in his Atlas of World Mythology.
I also believe them to be correct which means there are technically 3 black races including aborigines from Australia in addition to Capoid and Congoid.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Originally posted by RealSpoke

If black people commit a crime their race is always correlated. If white people do their race is never ever mentioned.

Are you serious? I see quite a bit of white demonetization not only on this forums, but in the main stream media as well. You dont see threads about white people closed, but the second people start talking about something black people did, they close the thread. It's really pretty disturbing.

You should witness the racism against people where I live. During a major storm that hit a little over a month ago and destroyed our state, the mainstream media hardly reported on it. The same type of storm just hit N.Y. and it's all over the news. And I think the reason for the highly increased levels of racism are due to the levels of crime and statistics. People are tired of it so they're talking openly about it. I hear people at gas stations, doctors offices, and other public places, talking about zionism and 'other' things, that normally, you'd NEVER hear in a public place. Something's happening, people are awakening and talking.

It does seem that non-whites can say anything about whites and noone gets mad or calls them on it, but if you turn that around, I see white people get over-angered if someone says something about some other race, I mean foaming-at-the-mouth-angry, but they didn't get mad when someone said the nasty things about them. I don't get it. If people act right and are good people, it makes no difference what they are. That's why I work on a person-to-person basis.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join