It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert Level 3.6! Nibiru Is Near

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

You forgot 6/6/06.
That was a big thing too apparently.

Also: Is it a gas giant or a red dwarf? Your tales seem to be twisting quite a bit. (To whoever up there said something about a gas giant, I'm honestly too lazy to look now. )

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by tarifa37
Lol nice ploy to sell water filters from his site.

A picture sums it up best:

I love this quote. Sadly people get so wrapped up in these types of fantasies that they rarely stop to rationalize..

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Well my NIbiru come here once or twice a week
Two day ago my 308 sent him back to lala land second one this month 650 lb bear
some of us have real problem

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

If anyone bothered to listen to the video more clearly, John Moore did say he HOPED his source is wrong. He also did not say there would be any impact but it could interfer with weather patterns and perhaps some EQKs. Qite frankly, no one really knows for sure whats going to happen. NASA and Govt constantly lying through media it's difficult to know who is telling the truth or even if they know themselves.

In the mean time, anything of this nature is automatically debunked.

Fact is, not even Man can change the way mothernature works let lone stop it. Whatever happens, happens.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Sorry but when the speaker said, "private, trusted source," I stopped the video.

These conspiracy media figures are worse than the mainstream media figures.

If you don't have a credible source, or research that you can personally verify, then you should be sent to skunk works ASAP.

On that note... I must request to the mods that this thread be moved to skunk works.

Thank you come again

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by BottledWater

Sorry but when the speaker said, "private, trusted source," I stopped the video.

"Private trusted source" just means "I just made it up"!

As this claim about Nibiru is just made up!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

If Nibiru makes a pass by earth we have bigger problems than 200 mile an hour winds man, because Nibiru is the Babylonian word for the planet Jupiter and if Jupiter comes flying at us, everyone can kiss their asses good bye, all those deep underground bunkers will not save anyone.

That being said, anyone that follows Sitchin's gross mistranslations of Sumerian texts and sensationalism has no idea what theyre talking about.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Cool deal.

Hey no one will get upset if I ask "Are we dead yet?" every 5minutes?
Didn't think so.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I hope Nibiru comes soon and all these Nibiru threads go away. Nibiru was supposed to kill us around 2003, ceasing Earth's rotation and making pole shift. Earth was supposed to get destroyed by huge earthquakes all around the world, as Earth's crust would replace. But we survived 2003!

Now every year, Nibiru is supposed to come and cause disasters on Earth. I guess giants on Nibiru underestimated possible travel time to Earth, or they had to stop for a while, to cool massive hyperthrusters behind the Nibiru.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

We as humans really don't know a lot about the Universe all we know is what we're told & what we choose to believe so how do you know this planet would even be visible to human eyes? What if it's made of ultraviolet light? What if it's made of infrared light? What if it outputs some type of light that we don't even know about? So all this "we would be able to see it" sounds crazy. I have no idea if this is true but when people act like they know what's going on in the Universe it wigs me out. You don't know jack s***!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Intelligence101

And like-wise to the proponents that condone Nibiru as fact. Why was your ridiculing comment directed toward the scientific side of the argument, and not the people that do in fact state that they know where Nibiru is, and where it is heading?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Did you ever consider the fact that Nibiru is not a planet on an eliptical path but a spaceship with a path throughout the cosmos? Oh yea you would have to "believe" in intelligent life in the cosmos for that 'faction'

Those who have seen "2" suns in the sky in opposite directions of the sky.. must be dellusional huh tenth? A spaceship can be wherever it needs to be, ultimate-advanced space-tech compared to your tiny human mind lol..

I've noticed you do not have any belief in Nibiru, yet you keep posting how much is doesnt exist or is impossible to be seen (with your thought that its a planet rather a spaceship)..and you post links regarding mainstream astronomy, hasnt NASA's lies and airbrushing taught you a lesson about MS-astronomy?

Open your mind to the idea of advanced-races in the cosmos, and Nibiru might make more sense to you..

Whatever is coming, will come regardless what humans think. If it truely is a ship, its of the highest order in the galaxy making its rounds, possibly checking up on life. We have no control over that, and our opinions really dont matter when it comes to reality of such a thing. All we can do is speculate, argue points of opinion, wait and see

~ Love is an art

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BottledWater

These conspiracy media figures are worse than the mainstream media figures.

If you don't have a credible source, or research that you can personally verify, then you should be sent to skunk works ASAP.

On that note... I must request to the mods that this thread be moved to skunk works.

Thank you come again

why do people complain about threads that they can't stop themselves from reading and engaging with?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by robbo961

So you are against people pointing out when something is COMPLETE AND UTTER NONSENSE?

This site's mantra is "deny ignorance", and believing in hogwash like Nibiru is pure ignorance because you're ignoring FACTS.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

So you are against people pointing out when something is COMPLETE AND UTTER NONSENSE?

This site's mantra is "deny ignorance", and believing in hogwash like Nibiru is pure ignorance because you're ignoring FACTS.

No, absolutely not. Free speech should never be stifled. I just wondered why the impassioned challenge to something you don't believe in? I wonder what the motive is. The writer of this thread did not invent the Nibiru theory so your words are wasted. I'm reading this thread because I think the subject is interesting and worthy of discussion whether Nibiru is real or not. If I thought it was "COMPLETE AND UTTER NONSENSE?" then I wouldn't invest ant time following the thread. Its like a Chelsea fan going to watch Manchester United just so he can be a critic, it doesn't make any sense unless you're a paid critic reporting for some media or other.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

This is the problem. People that discuss these theories only see them as abstractions. Even the people that support these theories don't really seem like they believe them. They don't realize that there are people that take these claims to heart and as a result irrevocably ruin their lives because of their belief.

Let's take this Nibiru claim as an example. It became associated with 2012 because of Nancy Lieder. Nancy Lieder runs the largely popular site ZetaTalk and has an impassioned following. In 2003 (her previous Nibiru prediction) she told her followers to kill their pets. I'm sure more than a few of them listened to her. What happens if this time she tells her followers to kill their children or themselves? Then there's the people not associated with Lieder that are afraid of Nibiru and are considering committing suicide.

This is why these Nibiru theories need to die and when they do crop up need to be argued against with tooth and nail. There is no evidence to back these claims up but still people will spread them as the Gospel truth. In the end though it only has negative consequences. Unfortunately the supporters can't see this. They only see all of this as a game. A form of escapism. They know it's not real but at the same time it let's them pretend for a little while that the world can change with little effort on the part of Man. However, because this whole thing is merely an imaginary world to them they fail to recognize that their words can have an effect on reality.

To the supporters this is a game. To the skeptics this is fearmongering that can only end in tragedy. That's at least why I argue against Nibiru so vehemently. I can recognize that a person's words can impact the world and I recognize that those words in support of Nibiru only serve to spread baseless fear.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckeesport
I am one of few that believe that there is a heavenly body out there that makes a cyclical journey through our system. The ancients gave us warning the best way they could. I dont talk about it much to friends or family but feel in my bones as well as others that something is coming our way.

I Moderate a 2012 website and have for over 3 years. I've done all the reading and everywhere I can find new info about Nemesis & Nibiru I scour the net daily for it. I too believe we live in a BINARY star system. Most of the star systems we look at via telescopes are binary systems. That makes sense in terms of stellar cartography.
So NO, you are not the only one, many others also believe as well.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Labrynth2012

Actually most of the stars we are now able to see with telescopes are red dwarfs. Red dwarfs are much more likely to appear in single star systems. Furthermore, we can look at our own galactic neighborhood. Most stars in our section of the Milky Way are also single star systems. It's also a fact that if a yellow dwarf (like our Sun) is in a multi-star system its partner(s) are most likely going to be other yellow dwarfs. If there were another yellow dwarf in the solar system it would be readily apparent. With the technology we have now and with the number of whole sky surveys that have been performed, along with the facts above, it is almost impossible at this point for our Sun to have a hidden companion.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012

Originally posted by mckeesport
I am one of few that believe that there is a heavenly body out there that makes a cyclical journey through our system. The ancients gave us warning the best way they could. I dont talk about it much to friends or family but feel in my bones as well as others that something is coming our way.

I Moderate a 2012 website and have for over 3 years. I've done all the reading and everywhere I can find new info about Nemesis & Nibiru I scour the net daily for it. I too believe we live in a BINARY star system. Most of the star systems we look at via telescopes are binary systems. That makes sense in terms of stellar cartography.
So NO, you are not the only one, many others also believe as well.

I love your signature, it just is so hypocritical coming from someone that writes what you do... and I shall explain why.

There has been no evidence, in any shape or form to suggest that we live in a Binary Star System, nor is there any evidence to lend credence to the existence of another system out there that in any way effects our own planetary system.

What i find amusing in all this is thusly:

1) Depending on the argument Nibiru changes from a planet, to a star, to a dark star (that noone can see) to a brown dwarf (that is only seen in IR film) to a large gas giant etc etc.

2) not one person can agree on what Nibiru is or isn't, seems to have so many different forms depending on what line of thought a person needs to take to counter the rational thinking crowd.

3) Nibiru people claim there's some vast conspiracy to silence anyone from talking about this planet however, noone can prove the existence of one, or the validity of the Nibiru theory, other than to attack and call anyone who doesn't believe "low level" or "Hey I guess you won't make the shift" or "Your vibrations aren't high enough to understand"

So truth time sir/madam... Planet X theory was all started by a guy named Stichen, in 1995 a really delusional woman named Nancy Lieder re-introduced the theory as a way to get attention, and get out some messages that she claims was sent to her by Zetas. Nancy has been proven wrong so many times over that it's not funny.

And finally, the word Nibiru itself, does not refer to an ancient planet or anything of the like, it is literally translated as:

A crossing, usually in a river or road, in astronomy the crossing of planets causing eclipses..

So.. where's the mystery planet now? If you are really interested in the truth, then you may wish to hone up on your Sumerian.. and not use Stichen's misinterpretations..

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Whether or not Nibiru is real is neither here nor there. Nobody here gets out alive anyways, so why worry about it? Anyways, this gas giant would only be visible with an infrared telescope. How many of these non-professional astronomers have access to one of these telescopes? The rest of the astronomers are employed by the government and universities, which certainly wouldn't leak any info if they want to keep their jobs and stay alive.
Just look at how many microbiologists have had "accidents".

1. Gas giants such as Jupiter and Saturn are visible to the unaided eye.
2. Not everyone works for the government. There are many countries and many observatories owned by individuals, clubs, schools, and governments.

So you dis a scholar and accept the word of repetitive liar named Moore? The guy substantiates nothing. Most of his claims come from his lunch discussions with unnamed individuals. Why would anyone believe anything coming out of Moore's mouth?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join