It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert Level 3.6! Nibiru Is Near

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
still going on with this nibiru crap? wasnt this # supposed to kill us like november of last year? what happened? did the poor meteor/comet/planet/star get stuck in traffic? got a flat tire in space that delayed it a year?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I was doing a little research to see if anybody anywhere has the same story of military briefing of Nibiru and only found other forums with this same audio. I did find this little peice saying nibiru was a comet swarm. Ive never heard that before, ive read the tail was filled with comets...

Little article about Nibiru

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

So how fast would something have to travel to get from the edge of our solar system to us?

so what you are saying is it is gone now????????????

hey man, just askin....

edit on 12-7-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

200MPH winds ?!?!! earthquakes?!?!?! meteors?!?!! And it's only "Alert Level 3.6"!?!?!

Dear God....I'd hate to be around with it's an 'Alert Level 4.0'!!!

Ah, yeah.....all kidding aside. Nibiru ain't coming....And I can prove that fact when it DOESN"T COME. Which it currently isn't, and shall continue 'not coming' until it finally Doesn't Get Here.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Alert 3.6 what? Billion? That feels like how many we've seen so far many many YEARS apart and still nothing. If there were a heavenly body that close to the Earth, we would be seeing it with the naked eye by now and not just through the cameras of those that don't know how to take pictures. I held a camera at a certain angle at the moon one night too and it showed a double image, does that mean we have two moons? No.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Wake me up if the alert level gets to 3.6.1 - I'm going to bed.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Seeing as we just discovered that pluto has yet another moon surrounding it, would it be that far fetched to believe that we might not be able to see nibiru? I am not saying nibiru is real, I am sinply saying that if it were, it is possible that we may not see it coming, especially if it doesn't emit light or reflect light. as to all the theories, they are only theories until something happens, so we can't stress over it.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

But Pluto is about 39AU from us.....Nibiru is meant to swing passed us in 5 months.......so it must be REAL close by now, and remember, that Nibiru is 4 x the mass of Jupiter, and P5 is just 6 - 15 miles across, so VERY VERY tiny indeed, as opposed to a massive Nibiru, which we'd see very easily.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
We urge you all to stay guarded and vigilant. Bad things are coming for you, and the more alert you are the better. There are a lot of reasons to be afraid and scared this year, and as a good citizen we expect you not only to devour our terrorizing future scenarios, but to further spread and instill your fears in others. If you like the system we have created for you, you must fight to protect it.

Humanity is steadily evolving in these treacherous times, and their filthy messages of love, companionship, brotherhood and symbiosis are all challenging our matrix. We are aligned with powerful forces, and we need every good citizen to harmonize with our force; the fear. We must instill fear in all aspects of their lives, and it does not matter whether you talk about nibiru, anti-Christ, WW III, pole shift or judgment day. We must attack the cattle from all sides, before too many of them figure out that their power, the love, is always much stronger than fear in every aspects imaginable. They are plentiful and could overthrow us all in the matter of hours and days.

Loyal citizens, please do your part by helping to contain them by fear, the force they are so scared of. Every day the cattle believes fear is an unstoppable and unmovable force, that day shall be a victorious day for us. Every day we keep the cattle in the dark about the unimaginable and divine power they all hold within, we then move closer to our target and agenda. Our most important secret is that love is more powerful than fear by the fact that the cattle will challenge any fear they have to protect the ones they love. If we can have them all aligning with the force of fear in these very important times, we WILL win. Thank you for your participation loyal citizen, thank you for doing your part for us.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
thelibertyman.com...

Yeah, this guy's website looks SO legit lol

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Yeah well good luck to you! Ive just ordered ALL of his DVDs, i know ill be safe!**

**note sarcasm**

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by EddyR3
reply to post by Xaphan

Yeah well good luck to you! Ive just ordered ALL of his DVDs, i know ill be safe!**

**note sarcasm**

Oh yeah? Well I ordered the autographed 5x7 for $5.00! When sh*t hits the fan, I know I'll be safe so long as the autographed photo of this handsome man on his motorcycle is hanging in my living room.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamLuv
reply to post by FissionSurplus

There has been an influx of "2nd sun" videos on youtube the past week, Some of them are very compelling. Perhaps this is our hidden friend?

So this second sun just happens pop into view depending on who is videoing. At other times it remains hidden? Utter utter nonsense. If there was a second sun EVERYBODY ON THE PLANET would see it.

Those "second suns" are a consequence of the number of people who now have cameras ie almost everybody with a phone, and an awful lot haven't a clue about photography, windows, reflections, lens flares etc etc.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Its intelligent, the 2nd sun KNOWS who to show itself to, most certainly NOT the scientists.....ppfftt who'd believe them anyway?!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
reply to post by conspiracy88

The sentence wasnt mine.
It was qouted above the video at beforeitsnews.
______beforeitsnews/story/2380/517/Alert_Level_3.6_Nibiru_Is_Near:_The_John_Moore_Show_7-11-12_-_US_Military_Updating_Families_On_Situation.html< br />
As for what I thought about it.
I dunno exactly.
Its based on sources and he said stuff.
I cant prove or disprove the guy.
Im just leary of anything about a Nibiru.
So I guess if you wanna give it a watch and come to your own conclusions,

edit on 12-7-2012 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

"its based on sources and he said stuff" ???
I'm sorry that's just hilarious...

Admit it... You didn't watch the video, at least not before posting... did you? You just saw the name Nibiru and posted it here straightaway??? If not, then, if you haven't done so already (i won't be reading beyond page 1, but still, for the benefit of other members...) please try again at summarizing the video...

i.e. WHAT "stuff" did he say? Does he explain what the 3.6 means? When is Nibiru expected to be visible or when can we expect to experience disastrous effects? Is there any estimate given on how much of mankind will be wiped out? Was there a similar event recorded in history 3,600 years ago? Does he believe in the 3,600 year orbit? Anything??? We cannot have a very interesting discussion based on "he said stuff", even with the added reinforcement that "its based on 'sources'". Can you be bothered to give us even a clue as to the sources? Of course this would all require you to actually watch the video, so.... I dunno, that might be a little too much to ask of a researcher of YOUR caliber...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by EddyR3
reply to post by mckeesport

The obvious here : Just because you "feel" something, doesn't mean it is coming....sometimes i feel like i need a poo, but its actually a false alarm.

Obviously Niribu is one of those ones that sneaks up on you, like the morning after Guinness.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Silly me. I have just worked out what is going on.

Nibiru is orbiting the sun with a period of slightly more than month and so every 13 months (note the number) it comes dangerously close to Earth. So when people see a second sun it is Niburi on one of its orbits at a distance from the earth. This explains the second suns and why it is not there all the time. Now its 13 month cycle that brings it close to earth explains the Elenin confusion last year and the reason for dec 13 this year. Nb dec 13 NOT dec 12. It will be dec 13 in London (Greenwich Meridian) but still dec 12 in the americas hence the confusion with the Mayan calendar. Now Nibiru is moving that fast that it is warping space-time giving it the apparent mass and thus gravitational pull of a brown dwarf. However that fast motion also means amateur astronemers can't detect it because the motors on their telescops can't move fast enough. Any measurements of other planetery bodies shows fleeting anomolies which can't be repeated due to Nibiru moving so fast. Only repeatable measurements are officially reported.

This is why 13 is an unlucky number, where dec 12 2012 comes in (slight mayan mistake but hey Greenwich didn't exist back then so we can let them off), Elenin, Dual suns, apparent brown dwarfs, amateur astronomers ignorance and finally lack of official information.

Phew, solved, can I get my nobel prize for astronomy now

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Do you have any sources that aren't tied to Zetatalk or Stichen to back this up please? I'm very curious...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
This is what is really going to happen.A zombie plague is quickly followed by an alien invasion – in a time when humanity is already struggling with vampires.

Landing dead center at a college campus swarming with zombies, the aliens soon realize that their abduction mission is going to be quite a bit more complicated than they’d imagined. The presence of vampires only makes the situation worse.

Will the human race prevail or be forced to relocate to an alien planet? Is there any way to reverse the zombie plague? Is the plague contagious to aliens and can an alien be turned into a vampire? What if a vampire alien became a zombie, then was bitten by a radioactive spider and then possessed by the ghost of a robot werewolf?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LordGoofus

Nibiru will in fact become dangerous when its brown dwarf gravitational well scoops up all the interstellar rainbow butterflies that are out there. These are said to wreak havoc with an unicorns digestive system!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join