It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert Level 3.6! Nibiru Is Near

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Full title.

~Alert Level 3.6! Nibiru Is Near: The John Moore Show 7-11-12 - US Military Updating Families On Situation~
__________________________________________________________________________________________

"There will be a lot of things; there will be 200MPH winds, there will be earthquakes, there will be a lot of meteors hitting our dear old planet here...."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Disclaimer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not promoting his views,
I do not believe this to be accurate.
And this is purely to provide content to this forum,
Here the video,of this what you will.
~Cheers~

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Hate to be a stickler but can you post a summary of what this is about. Longer than the sentence of doom you posted.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Well, if it's gonna happen, bring it on already! I got some bills that are due...

Wouldn't somebody on this planet be able to see Nibiru if it was getting that close?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I made it like 2 minutes in before the urge to fall asleep fell over me.

This guy's monotone draw is worse than Ben Stein.

Also, Nibiru doesn't exist, mmkay?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

The sentence wasnt mine.
It was qouted above the video at beforeitsnews.
______beforeitsnews/story/2380/517/Alert_Level_3.6_Nibiru_Is_Near:_The_John_Moore_Show_7-11-12_-_US_Military_Updating_Families_On_Situation.html< br />
As for what I thought about it.
I dunno exactly.
Its based on sources and he said stuff.
I cant prove or disprove the guy.
Im just leary of anything about a Nibiru.
So I guess if you wanna give it a watch and come to your own conclusions,

edit on 12-7-2012 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Well, if it's gonna happen, bring it on already! I got some bills that are due...

Wouldn't somebody on this planet be able to see Nibiru if it was getting that close?

Yes, it's physically impossible to not see Nibiru in the sky...

The Oort cloud /ˈɔərt/,[1] or the Öpik–Oort cloud[2], is a hypothesized spherical cloud of comets which may lie roughly 50,000 AU, or nearly a light-year, from the Sun

So how fast would something have to travel to get from the edge of our solar system to us?

A hell of a lot faster than anything we've encountered, especially something that big. Even IF a brown dwarf..it would still be detected by thousand of telescopes and amateur astronomers.

It just doesn't make sense.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
reply to post by conspiracy88

.....Im just leary of anything about a Nibiru.......

edit on 12-7-2012 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

Especially coming from Before It's News.

I'd take Fox News' "integrity" over BIN any day of the week.

Sensationalized stories just to increase traffic, and probably web revenue.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
Full title.

~Alert Level 3.6! Nibiru Is Near: The John Moore Show 7-11-12 - US Military Updating Families On Situation~
__________________________________________________________________________________________

"There will be a lot of things; there will be 200MPH winds, there will be earthquakes, there will be a lot of meteors hitting our dear old planet here...."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Disclaimer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not promoting his views,
I do not believe this to be accurate.
And this is purely to provide content to this forum,
Here the video,of this what you will.
~Cheers~

Yep. Must like last month. And the month before that. And the month before that, and the month before that, and the month before that, and the month before that, and the month before that, and the month before that, and the month before that, and the month before that, and the month before that, and the month before that.

Yep....it's coming

Face palm.

Lol @ alert level 3.6.......

edit on 12-7-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I am one of few that believe that there is a heavenly body out there that makes a cyclical journey through our system. The ancients gave us warning the best way they could. I dont talk about it much to friends or family but feel in my bones as well as others that something is coming our way.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Oh, it's coming alright.

It's coming "soon"

("soon" to be defined at a convenient time in the future)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
lol 3.6? That's an impressively precise alert level! I'd be very curious to know how he came up with the 0.6 part? Meanwhile in other news, scientists amazed by discovery of planet invisible to naked eye heading directly towards earth with zero gravitational effect on all other planets, moons, gases and other debris in our solar system. Planet is soft and spongy with a core that's suspected to be made from pink unicorn farts. Updates at 10...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mckeesport

The obvious here : Just because you "feel" something, doesn't mean it is coming....sometimes i feel like i need a poo, but its actually a false alarm.

Sometimes you feel a heavenly body is approaching, yet its existence is to be substantiated by....well anything really

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The government can't even measure terrorist threat level in numbers but their Nibiru threat level goes into decimals?
Of course for all we know this alert level scale could go all the way to 100, in which case 3.6 means nothing. But seriously, anyone that still believes in this Nibiru nonsense needs to do some research outside of reading Sitchin and ZetaTalk.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

A week that goes by without a Nibiru thread on the ATS front page, is a good week. Haven't seen a good week in a month of Sundays.

Des

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by EddyR3
reply to post by mckeesport

...Sometimes you feel a heavenly body is approaching, yet its existence is to be substantiated by....well anything really

Don't knock intuition. It can be a powerful thing. It allowed me to find a few things that my kid tried to hide (mundane things to be sure, but just as valid). It prevented me from getting into a wreck as well as others, I'm sure.

Just because you don't "feel it", doesn't mean that mckeesport doesn't, or that their feelings are any less valid. Something is happening, changes are coming faster and faster then before. A look around will tell you that.

Perhaps, just perhaps, there is "something" out there that is causing all this havoc with our weather, the quakes, the massive die-offs, just perhaps.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
OH CRAP! Forget Aunt Nellie, I will be under water!

I do love this guy telling people to go to his web site to by survival Items

edit on 12-7-2012 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

There has been an influx of "2nd sun" videos on youtube the past week, Some of them are very compelling. Perhaps this is our hidden friend?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88

Hate to be a stickler but can you post a summary of what this is about. Longer than the sentence of doom you posted.

I agree.

Posting a kooky video, that many of us can't even watch, is not really adding content to the forum. If you don't believe the video, why share it with us, and if it is worth sharing, why not provide a little content for those that can't watch videos due to firewalls or bandwidth restrictions?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Finally...I was getting bored on here. Something with some truth to it...watching now...

Good thing we spent all the money on the collider because we are going to worm hole our way out of this.

edit on 12-7-2012 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

A week that goes by without a Nibiru thread on the ATS front page, is a good week. Haven't seen a good week in a month of Sundays.

Des

LOL
Duly noted,no more Nibiru threads.
Got it,lol.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join