It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Leader: We Must Prep For 'End Of Times'

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well maybe he is just stating what alot of people are beginning to realise.
Im not promoting the idea,but if ya look around,you can see how one could think the end is coming.
If you ask me,humanity has been dancing around the end for a long time.
And it would seem as if there are those in the world who would seemingly hurry it up.
With all the things happening this year,2012 can be sumed up with this song.....according to some.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
Well maybe he is just stating what alot of people are beginning to realise.
Im not promoting the idea,but if ya look around,you can see how one could think the end is coming.
If you ask me,humanity has been dancing around the end for a long time.
And it would seem as if there are those in the world who would seemingly hurry it up.
With all the things happening this year,2012 can be sumed up with this song.....according to some.

In other words; A self-fulfilling prophecy. That is, the End would(Supposedly) be coming because he himself brought it in, not because it was going to come anyway.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Exactly/
~Cheers!~

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I have talked about this on my other thread (the one in my sig)
that lucifer should never be trusted
he is a powerfull god with negative energy all over him
Jesus and the Creator are the complete opposite to everything he represent

Concerning the devil,lucifer,satan.the dark lord ..i have a few thoughs about him
The devil a fallen ascended angel that rebelled against his father
because he didnt understand how could his dad (God)
love so many souls egualy to his sons(Jesus and Lucifer)
and lucifer though he(God) loved them more then him or
couldnt accept to be loved egualy to everyone else

which wasnt true .. Jesus understood all of that
but lucifer couldnt stand to be loved egualy to all younger soul

His screams of anger and the bad energy of lucifer at this moment was an all time high
the hatred and jealousy he had for all other souls
became like an obsession and vibrated loudly through the Page of Time
he was cast out by God himself into another realm/dimension where fire eternaly burns
maybe the center of earth ?
good place to put the wicked souls and try to lock them down there

cursed his Father for being punish but cursed the humans still living in the illusion
with a chance someday to join the Creator and be part of his kingdom
probably made a pact to steal has many souls has possible
before the Big Harvest happen and the more souls he gets ..
the more he thinks he will be able one day to return to heaven on the next harvest
or the big galactic allignment on earth opening a portal directly to Heaven

Lucifer thinking that if he have enough of trapped souls now within him making him powerfull
that his Father would accept him back and save all trapped souls and himself (
that is lucifer big promise trapping those souls with power and fame
many very rich peoples in the world received the devil presence
when they are angry and desperated and confuse .. promising them the worl
in exchange of their souls

So yes He is a pure deceiver to confuse the weak with a few cards tricks
not to be trusted EVER

edit on 7/10/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

I see that. Now, are you going to actually do some real research or are you just going to continue to regurgitate what you've been lead by the nose to believe?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
It is barbarian leaders like the Persian infidel apostate leader dictatoring Iran that the world was changed in the 17th century with an age of enlightenment that saw the freedom of mankind, with consensus rule, away from monarchies and tyrannies around the world.

I have more respect for the doom preachers from various religions around the world. At least they had the guts to put a date to the end time, unlike this animal leader from Iran. This idiot who simply fell asleep after a hearty meal , dreaming of 72 virgins, but claimed by others that he was in meditation and talked to heavens.

If he TRULY had done so as believed by the multitude of fools in his brand of religion, he would know the end date. Yet, all that he is, a SUPPOSED TITULAR SPIRTUAL LEADER, A NATION'S DESPOT, and head of the multitudes of fools, could only mouthed ambigious platitudes, and worse, IMPOSING a brand of FATALISM in his followers - civilians, armed terrorists and his army, to DESTROY all humanity.

Islam is a peaceful religion and have many similar origins to Judism and Christianity. NO ONE knows the time, not even prophets or Divine Teachers, except our Creator. There is a reason for this - simply because HE is MERCIFUL and COMPASSIONATE.

He gave us life and free will, to do mistakes, aknowledge them so that we can be better to progress and evolve. He NEVER imposes, but help us along the journey, because HE love us all - regardless of our differences all. He wants us to progress and evolve.

But what that Persian apostate leader is doing is telling his followers to prepare to die. With such fatalistic orders, there is no reason to live anymore, except to grab what you can and then blame our Creator for whatever happens, when our Creator had NOT said so.

Eventually, as the rest of humanity sought to defend themselves, we will only end up destroying one another, when there was NO need if only we could rationally sit down, discuss and work out on commonalities to survive and live in peace with each other. But thanks to barbarians like the persian apostate infidel leader, the world will never have a chance. And our common Creator will have to step in, to destroy all, in pain, to bring about a merciful end for all to end prolonged suffering of innocent men, women and children....

I weep for my fellow human brothers and sisters in the great historical land of Iran, for being misled by that infidel apostate leader......and facing unwarranted doom by our Creator. May the Iran Military, protector of iranian civilians, wise up for once, know the truth, and not sacrifice their precious lives for an infidel apostate.......

my brother please add this truth to your truths that this infidel apostate is the elected leader of a country that are ready to sacrifice their lives for the truth. no one can enslave this nation. and the truth does not need any nuclear bombs to defend itself. and the last days is not about political warmongering but awareness of nations to prepare themselves for the last truth.
edit on 10-7-2012 by maes9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Iranian Leader: We Must Prep For 'End Of Times'

Yes, Sir, judging by NATO's build up in the area, I think YOU should prepare for the end.

Oh yeah ?

Then you should be ready for the reflection.

I mean more tax and more debt. And maybe Sunami or something.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Why isn't this in the news then in fairness? Plus Iran can't face the whole western world.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

that lucifer should never be trusted
he is a powerfull god with negative energy all over him
Jesus and the Creator are the complete opposite to everything he represent
So yes He is a pure deceiver to confuse the weak with a few cards tricks
not to be trusted EVER

edit on 7/10/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

true but you mean Lucifer is as powerful as God or even more. it means it is more powerful than its creator. how? so why we should worship such a weak God?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Thats my life research

i trust my guts on this issue more then any YT or ATS post
to never join the dark side of lucifer .. kind of Uncorruptible like Ron Paul lol
thats why i like the man who is a great doctor and could be the best US president ever

i wont be fooled by any devil tricks
i really enjoy life .. it is beautiful and green and full of lifes
but with his bad influence it has become very dark on the 4 corners of earth

He have deceive and brainwash so many at thinking that wars is always the solution
wonder why the US his the most biggest spending machine when it come to the military
trillions of dollars in budget (US taxpayers) more then all other combined in the world

Since you never agree with me on this
you must be

A) Intentionaly spreading lies because you support their evil agenda

Or

B) Brainwashed to think you are indeed doing the right thing

There is no C

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moneyisgodlifeisrented
Why is it that religions are always wanting to start wars?

1st guy, It's like hey, Let's develop a religion and help us.
2nd guy, Yeah that's a great idea, help people get motivated and be good
3rd guy, Yeah, then we can start wars with people who don't believe what we do.
1st guy, No, No, that's not good, we want peace.
2nd guy, Yea, we want peace and good will towards all men
3rd guy, Yeah Good will towards our men, and pieces of everyone else.
4th guy They aren't like us, start a war!
5th guy They took our jobs!

And thus how religion was born, ok prolly not, but pretty dayum close.

But why, if you have a religious belief system in place, do you seek our the destruction of people whoa re not like you? Is religion a means to hate different people? I could of swore most religions practiced peace.

But Wars are influenced by religion still in this day.

That is humans smallminded egos normally and not religon creating duality. Both Hinduism, Buddism and Jesus preach nonduality at the core. The problem is that even priests sometimes have trouble understanding nonduality so their followers will not understand nonduality when the priest is preaching the opposite dualistic views. And that is why many priests according to my views preach the words of the antichrist. This kinda explains all the hating from the Christian front does it not? Dont know enought about Islam to have any say in what it preaches except submission of ego that is in Hinduism, Buddism and Jesus teaching also.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I'll believe it when he's on the very front lines of his army. As a matter of fact, I have yet to see any leaders on the front lines, but they send the peasants quickly.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Thats my life research

to never join the dark side of lucifer ..

Fair enough.
If you want to fear the Day Star...

I guess that's just as legitimate as those who worship a Meteorite...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I am not a fan of Islam, though I am happy for it to stay where it currently stays and not dominate places in the West........HOWEVER, none of what you quoted somehow indicates the use of nuclear weapons, and FURTHER, you state this is not about the US, well it is, as it is very likely the US will be involved (whether overtly or covertly) on any attack on Iran- THE US, THE ONLY COUNTRY TO HAVE USED A NUKE AND WHO HAS SPENT THE LAST DECADE INVADING OTHER COUNTRIES AND FORMENTING REVOLUTIONS!?!?!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

""""That is humans smallminded egos normally and not religon creating duality. Both Hinduism, Buddism and Jesus preach nonduality at the core. The problem is that even priests sometimes have trouble understanding nonduality so their followers will not understand nonduality when the priest is preaching the opposite dualistic views. And that is why many priests according to my views preach the words of the antichrist. This kinda explains all the hating from the Christian front does it not? Dont know enought about Islam to have any say in what it preaches except submission of ego that is in Hinduism, Buddism and Jesus teaching also. """"

true the main problem is humanity. monotheistic religions are all from one source so they can not be so different.
and the only hope of humanity to get unite is the monotheistic religions. because there is only one God and only one Jesus. no matter they call God the Allah or the Lord. or calling Jesus the mesiah. his return will solve many things.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

Originally posted by trysts

Originally posted by trysts

reply to post by Tw0Sides

Iran does invade countries and occupy them. they sow distrust and spread lies and rumors.

edit on 9-7-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

I believe you. Many folks that have not read up on the history of Iran (persia) should follow up on it. Currently the crisis was brewed and fueled further when Iran tried to interfere with the Saudi Kingdom (fight over who will be the next saudi king). Moreoever the history of arabs and persia goes way back in time. Majority of the leaders in iran are arabs and not persians. Iran's ruling party are arabs and thus the hezbollah and other arabs do not mind receiving help from Iran. Some fractions of Hamas is willing to accept Israel as its neighbor. Focus on the the Arab Summit and the Involvement by Iran and other meetings back in 2008.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by Moneyisgodlifeisrented
Why is it that religions are always wanting to start wars?

1st guy, It's like hey, Let's develop a religion and help us.
2nd guy, Yeah that's a great idea, help people get motivated and be good
3rd guy, Yeah, then we can start wars with people who don't believe what we do.
1st guy, No, No, that's not good, we want peace.
2nd guy, Yea, we want peace and good will towards all men
3rd guy, Yeah Good will towards our men, and pieces of everyone else.
4th guy They aren't like us, start a war!
5th guy They took our jobs!

And thus how religion was born, ok prolly not, but pretty dayum close.

But why, if you have a religious belief system in place, do you seek our the destruction of people whoa re not like you? Is religion a means to hate different people? I could of swore most religions practiced peace.

But Wars are influenced by religion still in this day.

Ok...great! Now we're getting somewhere!

So religions are at the root of most wars? I agree and history shows that we are right. 

Sooooo...you agree with my OP that nukes in the hands of Iran's extremist religious leader, Khamenei is a bad thing?

Not only religon. First and second world war was about political power and different social structures/cultures that clashed. Us wars during the cold war was about what economic system should be used around the world and making sure corperations got their resources. The war in middle east is both a resourcegathering operation where people with religous background want the power instead of the US/corperations since they feel US is stealing the resources.

It is about cultural differences and frankly native people wanting a bigger peace of the wealth that is being taken from their lands. US screwed over the native indians first and then you continued the same but with a little better propagandamachine. But your trackrecord is to get allied with dictators and together try to screw the people over.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
“There will come a time when all the oppressive powers of the world will be destroyed and humanity will be enlightened in the era of Imam Mahdi.”

Which means Islam will be completely wiped out as well.

Those who become Enlightenend are not Muslim, and those who were Muslim and become Enlightened, get killed by their fellow Muslims for saying they are Enlightened

That would explain why so many muslim suddenly turn in christianity
and now see Jesus has the real savior after a vision of him

Its all over the internet with many arab accounts

Or turn to Sufism. en.wikipedia.org...
But knowing more than their religous breathren is always dangerous when duality is involved. Truely seeking god and understanding is dangerous when in a land where lie (duality) is the truth.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Why is anyone with a problem with the US a madman? Are we perfect? We're known above all else for a few things. Arrogance. Close mindedness. The notion that everyone should be like us. Assholes. Guns. Unhealthy food. Gas guzzling road burning poluting automobiles. Did it ever occur to you that he may hate us for a good reason? And that by proving to him that we're not the above things, we may gain his respect? No, america would never do such a thing.

Americans equate accountability to mailing out checks at the end of each month so the bill man doesn't come and take their things.
edit on 10-7-2012 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Just to clarify (for those reacting defensively to my comment):

I do not support an attack on Iran.
But I do think it's coming, and I think Iran should prepare for a change.

Persia was once a great nation of free people. Cyrus is one of my heroes. Alexander the Great admired him too, and severely admonished his own soldiers when they desecrated Cyrus' tomb.

Cyrus heroically overcame the oppression of the Medes and freed his people.
Look at was has happened to those people since. They have been in hell since 1979.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join