It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Leader: We Must Prep For 'End Of Times'

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by Char-Lee

the point is that the notion of a Third Temple in Jerusalem to replace the other two is entirely a Persian/Iranian concept. Persian's build the Temple and they send their dog to destroy it from time to time so it can be rebuilt.

the people you called 'crazies' for desiring to bring about the End Times and rebuild the Temple in Jeruslame are in fact Persian/Iranian agents...

from what I can tell, the Temple is a Tomb and a bootleg copy of a real place...the people that want to rebuild it are talking in code about destroying a house and then rebuilding one they control. its all a scam.

hey boy it is your own story. it is not true.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

the point is that the notion of a Third Temple in Jerusalem to replace the other two is entirely a Persian/Iranian concept. Persian's build the Temple and they send their dog to destroy it from time to time so it can be rebuilt.

the people you called 'crazies' for desiring to bring about the End Times and rebuild the Temple in Jeruslame are in fact Persian/Iranian agents...

from what I can tell, the Temple is a Tomb and a bootleg copy of a real place...the people that want to rebuild it are talking in code about destroying a house and then rebuilding one they control. its all a scam.

There are Crazies...that are also Christians who also feel this has to happen to usher in Armageddon and their Christs return.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sanic9k1

Well Said ! I couldn't agree more

link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by maes9
I am not sure. real muslims never used the word infidel.

REAL Muslims don't read the Koran?

KORAN command to kill infidels:

Fight unbelievers who are near to you. 9:123 (different translation:
Believers! Make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Let them find harshness in you. (another source: ) Ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers....

christians and jews are not infidel in Islam. just the agents wahabists use this wrong word to kill shia and then western media come and say sunnies are killing shias!

True to an extent.

However, You're going to sit there and deny that Sunni and Shia are killing each other over the perceived differences but Wahhabism is the sole and root cause of the very blatant and obvious sectarian conflict between the two? Even though Shiites and Sunnis have been at each others throats going back roughly 1,100 years before Wahhabism was established 200 or so years ago?

Now, who is in real denial here?
edit on 10-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

link   

who are that unbelievers!?

Anybody they deem as such. [Usually wide open for interpretation] by those with an overzealous religious agenda. [Which to be fair isn't just seen in Islam but many other Religions as well] The point here is that one of Those "overzealous" religious types is running a country which wants to obtain nukes.

In Israel the "Religious extremists" are kept in check by the more moderate conservative Jews. Does such a balancing mechanism exist in Iran?

it is the history about athiest people that waged war against muslims in Medina. at the first years of Islam.
"""[2.62] Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve"""

From my Perspective....

That happened a long time ago and Islam needs to put that resentment to rest. Then they can finally join the 21st Century and with the rest of humanity move forward into a prosperous and fruitful future.

that Quran insisted that you are not an infidel then again you call yourself an infidel !

I call myself a Human being, Nothing more.....

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

they are crazy because they participate in their own destruction.

they assist the forces that would do them great harm and thwart those that will sustain them.

you'd have to be crazy to trust the Iranian leaders in matter of religion...what they are doing is well recorded and people once again are going off with them and criticizing anyone that tells them otherwise.

link   
Quran [2.62] """Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve"""

HEY YOU ARE NOT AN INFIDEL.

yes, this is the 21th century but human is still the human of 1th century with the same thirst for illegal power.
edit on 10-7-2012 by maes9 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Xcathdra

The point of this thread is to get to the very core of the Iranian nuclear issue. People keep dodging the questions, deflecting, pointing fingers, bloviating about Israel and US, etc….these are the things I hoped to avoid which is why I framed it in such a way.

OP Question Rephrased:

I’m not suggesting US attack Iran but I still strongly believe the WORLD must work together to ensure that sick bastards like Khamenei NEVER get the opportunity to usher in the ‘end of days’. If there is any doubt in your mind that he WANTS TO DO JUST THAT then re-read his comments.

That really doesn't add up.

Seems somebody who is going to play the role of wise with a broken bottle in hand.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

Stupid and the ruined heart people interpret Qur'an as they wish.

Thank you for the well thought out in depth meaningful response

Do as you wish.

I already do.

We will do as we wish.

I have no problem with that unless it interferes with what I wish to do!

You will see your deed and we will see ours.

Thanks for the safety tip.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

It is a big shame on ATS that ruthless members can post threads like this disrespecting a religious leader. 

I think the only bastard here is you calling a big man bastard. 

And it is a common way to get famous. Stupid people think that with disrespecting big people they will get bigger.

Ruthless?

But you see, I don't respect him and I'm entitled to my opinion. You are free to not participate rather than feeding my thread. 

By the way, I haven't heard you explain how the ME and the world will be a safer place when a guy who talks about bringing about the "end of day's" has weapons capable of mass death.

I'm still waiting....

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by superman2012

Did you really end on that line?!?

I actually did. Especially when you dismissed the evidence, so thoroughly, so immediate.............

And no, You didn't watch the film. Conveniently backing away from what the Government of Iran does, to its people.

Its like the Argument of Human rights in Iran.........

Your answer ?

How about Americas Human rights ?

What good is the back and forth with you ?

I would love for you to break down that video, but alas, you cant, or wont, because it breaks your argument of Iran down to the very thing everyone knows about that regime. It will do ANYTHING to keep control of its people, including killing them .

We have befriended and borrowed from CHINA.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Quran [2.62] """Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve"""

HEY YOU ARE NOT AN INFIDEL.

Quoting scripture in a debate about possible religious fanatics obtaining nukes to bring about end times is not very reassuring...

yes, this is the 21th century but human is still the human of 1th century with the same thirst for illegal power.

Same thirst as whom?

Any and all Religious nuts?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Sounds JUST like every Christian Televangelist and every elected Teabagger . . . and yet they criticize.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Stupid and the ruined heart people interpret Qur'an as they wish.

Thank you for the well thought out in depth meaningful response

Do as you wish.

I already do.

We will do as we wish.

I have no problem with that unless it interferes with what I wish to do!

You will see your deed and we will see ours.

Thanks for the safety tip.

your welcome.

I'm not sure that I talked about safety. I explained about freedom , which is plain obvious.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I am not sure. real muslims never used the word infidel.

REAL Muslims don't read the Koran?

KORAN command to kill infidels:

Fight unbelievers who are near to you. 9:123 (different translation:
Believers! Make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Let them find harshness in you. (another source: ) Ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers....

Your link is unsourced, untitled and absurd. 25,000 Jews currently live in Iran and they face the same threat from NATO as Muslim Iranians. Why aren't they fleeing for their lives? Why have they refused bribes from Israel to escape from "the maniacs"?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Quoting scripture in a debate about possible religious fanatics obtaining nukes to bring about end times is not very reassuring...

if we make a nuke then tell your governments to empty their all maybe over 3000 nukes on Us. I think this is a good deal and good assurance!
edit on 10-7-2012 by maes9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

reply to post by mideast

It is a big shame on ATS that ruthless members can post threads like this disrespecting a religious leader. 

I think the only bastard here is you calling a big man bastard. 

And it is a common way to get famous. Stupid people think that with disrespecting big people they will get bigger.

Ruthless?

But you see, I don't respect him and I'm entitled to my opinion. You are free to not participate rather than feeding my thread. 

By the way, I haven't heard you explain how the ME and the world will be a safer place when a guy who talks about bringing about the "end of day's" has weapons capable of mass death.

I'm still waiting....

Ok , you have been disrespectful.

But I couldn't find the line which says we will kill people in numbers ?

But I have heard that he has said "nuclear weapon is not allowed in Islam".

That is what your MSM is repeating which is not true.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Xcathdra

The point of this thread is to get to the very core of the Iranian nuclear issue. People keep dodging the questions, deflecting, pointing fingers, bloviating about Israel and US, etc….these are the things I hoped to avoid which is why I framed it in such a way.

OP Question Rephrased:

I’m not suggesting US attack Iran but I still strongly believe the WORLD must work together to ensure that sick bastards like Khamenei NEVER get the opportunity to usher in the ‘end of days’. If there is any doubt in your mind that he WANTS TO DO JUST THAT then re-read his comments.

That really doesn't add up.

Seems somebody who is going to play the role of wise with a broken bottle in hand.

Someone's reading comprehension skills are lacking! 

What I said was quite clear and I've advocated no violence. I believe Iran should be persuaded from attaining nuclear weapons...it's that simple. If you think that's threatening then you should see me when I really get mad.

I hold nothing against the people of Iran or peaceful (as opposed to radical) Muslims. Unfortunately Khamenei and his bearded sock puppet Mahmoud are the radical, destructive, dangerous type and they must not be permitted to possess the tools of mass death (nukes) if we expect this situation to be resolved peacefully. 

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle
Your link is unsourced, untitled and absurd. 25,000 Jews currently live in Iran and they face the same threat from NATO as Muslim Iranians

You know ...

It's funny. Whenever anybody talks about Iran and Israel somebody, somewhere, always brings up 25,000 Jews living in Iran as if that is really important and means a great deal. It really doesn't. During the Cold war there were more Russian Americans living in the US at the time and either side was ready to let loose Nuclear holy hell on each other....

Why aren't they fleeing for their lives? Why have they refused bribes from Israel to escape from "the maniacs"?

WHO really cares?

After Slavery why do African Americans insist on staying in the US or Jews live in Germany to this day?

Come on....

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Slayer, you are critizing people for doing exactly what you are doing, quoting scripture, they are simply quoting scripture to refute the scripture you have taken out of contest.

Look, Nukes in Shia Islam are forbidden. Period, end of sentence. Why? Because they kill innocent people, and that is also forbidden in Shia Islam.

I am religious too, but that does not make me a nut does it? Quite simply there is nothing wrong with our religion. Its quite beautiful once you learn it.

Earlier you spoke of our Imam being similar to Santa Claus. Well we believe that when our Imam returns with Jesus there will be world peace, and no one will be hungry or without their needs met, and that no one will ever again have to live under the yoke of oppression and tyranny.

So you will have to forgive us when we teach our children that if they are good and treat others with kindness that someday we can have world peace and no more injustice and tyranny.

And we will forgive you for teaching your children to be good all year so they can have all their materialistic desires met.

But I will say one thing, I think teaching children to have actions in order to bring about world peace is a lot more beneficial in the long run than teaching children to be materialistic. Its just not quite as good for the economy.

besides, I have heard more Shia tell me that the Mahdi is only a nice story so people are not so upset about this hell we live in upon this earth because of injustice and tyranny than I have heard atheists equate Him to Santa Clause. But it is a very nice story either way.

We are all in a psych war, everyone is playing their little part, but we do not have to join in do we? Let TPTB make their political posturing while we can simply try to ignore them and have our peace! None of this is real, its all mind games. Don't play into it.
edit on 10-7-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join