It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Leader: We Must Prep For 'End Of Times'

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Why is it that religions are always wanting to start wars?

1st guy, It's like hey, Let's develop a religion and help us.
2nd guy, Yeah that's a great idea, help people get motivated and be good
3rd guy, Yeah, then we can start wars with people who don't believe what we do.
1st guy, No, No, that's not good, we want peace.
2nd guy, Yea, we want peace and good will towards all men
3rd guy, Yeah Good will towards our men, and pieces of everyone else.
4th guy They aren't like us, start a war!
5th guy They took our jobs!

And thus how religion was born, ok prolly not, but pretty dayum close.

But why, if you have a religious belief system in place, do you seek our the destruction of people whoa re not like you? Is religion a means to hate different people? I could of swore most religions practiced peace.

But Wars are influenced by religion still in this day.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

It's funny. Whenever anybody talks about Iran and Israel somebody, somewhere, always brings up 25,000 Jews living in Iran as if that is really important and means a great deal. It really doesn't. During the Cold war there were more Russian Americans living in the US at the time and either side was ready to let loose Nuclear holy hell on each other....

Nobody in their right mind thought MAD wasn't completely sufficient to prevent either side from loosing the dogs of war. Mutually assured destruction is quite a deterrant.

In this instance we know the dogs are loose on one sovereign country after another since one dog (actually TWO of the dogs) are fully armed with nukes and those being attacked are not.

War is NEVER about religion, that is a cover for usurping territory, resources and the MONEY and POWER the dogs covet.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

besides, I have heard more Shia tell me that the Mahdi is only a nice story so people are not so upset about this hell we live in upon this earth because of injustice and tyranny than I have heard atheists equate Him to Santa Clause. But it is a very nice story either way.

I really doubt they are Shia. They are maybe friends for good times. Like Talhe and Zubeir.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moneyisgodlifeisrented
Why is it that religions are always wanting to start wars?

1st guy, It's like hey, Let's develop a religion and help us.
2nd guy, Yeah that's a great idea, help people get motivated and be good
3rd guy, Yeah, then we can start wars with people who don't believe what we do.
1st guy, No, No, that's not good, we want peace.
2nd guy, Yea, we want peace and good will towards all men
3rd guy, Yeah Good will towards our men, and pieces of everyone else.
4th guy They aren't like us, start a war!
5th guy They took our jobs!

And thus how religion was born, ok prolly not, but pretty dayum close.

But why, if you have a religious belief system in place, do you seek our the destruction of people whoa re not like you? Is religion a means to hate different people? I could of swore most religions practiced peace.

But Wars are influenced by religion still in this day.

Ok...great! Now we're getting somewhere!

So religions are at the root of most wars? I agree and history shows that we are right. 

Sooooo...you agree with my OP that nukes in the hands of Iran's extremist religious leader, Khamenei is a bad thing?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It is barbarian leaders like the Persian infidel apostate leader dictatoring Iran that the world was changed in the 17th century with an age of enlightenment that saw the freedom of mankind, with consensus rule, away from monarchies and tyrannies around the world.

I have more respect for the doom preachers from various religions around the world. At least they had the guts to put a date to the end time, unlike this animal leader from Iran. This idiot who simply fell asleep after a hearty meal , dreaming of 72 virgins, but claimed by others that he was in meditation and talked to heavens.

If he TRULY had done so as believed by the multitude of fools in his brand of religion, he would know the end date. Yet, all that he is, a SUPPOSED TITULAR SPIRTUAL LEADER, A NATION'S DESPOT, and head of the multitudes of fools, could only mouthed ambigious platitudes, and worse, IMPOSING a brand of FATALISM in his followers - civilians, armed terrorists and his army, to DESTROY all humanity.

Islam is a peaceful religion and have many similar origins to Judism and Christianity. NO ONE knows the time, not even prophets or Divine Teachers, except our Creator. There is a reason for this - simply because HE is MERCIFUL and COMPASSIONATE.

He gave us life and free will, to do mistakes, aknowledge them so that we can be better to progress and evolve. He NEVER imposes, but help us along the journey, because HE love us all - regardless of our differences all. He wants us to progress and evolve.

But what that Persian apostate leader is doing is telling his followers to prepare to die. With such fatalistic orders, there is no reason to live anymore, except to grab what you can and then blame our Creator for whatever happens, when our Creator had NOT said so.

Eventually, as the rest of humanity sought to defend themselves, we will only end up destroying one another, when there was NO need if only we could rationally sit down, discuss and work out on commonalities to survive and live in peace with each other. But thanks to barbarians like the persian apostate infidel leader, the world will never have a chance. And our common Creator will have to step in, to destroy all, in pain, to bring about a merciful end for all to end prolonged suffering of innocent men, women and children....

I weep for my fellow human brothers and sisters in the great historical land of Iran, for being misled by that infidel apostate leader......and facing unwarranted doom by our Creator. May the Iran Military, protector of iranian civilians, wise up for once, know the truth, and not sacrifice their precious lives for an infidel apostate.......

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
Slayer, you are critizing people for doing exactly what you are doing, quoting scripture, they are simply quoting scripture to refute the scripture you have taken out of contest.

I asked a question. Not made a point of fact. What? You deny that the Koran talks about and uses the word "Infidel" too?

Look, Nukes in Shia Islam are forbidden. Period, end of sentence. Why? Because they kill innocent people, and that is also forbidden in Shia Islam.

You're going to sit there and think that will prevent a possible religious fanatic from obtaining Nuclear weapons? That's your Kool-aid, not mine.

I am religious too, but that does not make me a nut does it?

I said religious fanatic. So I guess you're in the clear...

No?

Quite simply there is nothing wrong with our religion. Its quite beautiful once you learn it.

Again...
I said religious fanatic. So I guess you're in the clear...

No?

Earlier you spoke of our Imam being similar to Santa Claus. Well we believe that when our Imam returns with Jesus there will be world peace, and no one will be hungry or without their needs met, and that no one will ever again have to live under the yoke of oppression and tyranny.

That's like telling me about the Easter Bunny or snow white. I'm sorry the God of my understanding is all powerful. The Alpha and the Omega which doesn't go around killing his creations because one side or the other got their nose bent out of shape because somebody stepped on their toes over several thousand years ago...

So you will have to forgive us when we teach our children that if they are good and treat others with kindness that someday we can have world peace and no more injustice and tyranny.

That's nice.

I have no problem with what you teach your children. I'm more concerned about a possible Religious Fantaic obtaining Nukes and wants to bring about the End Time.

You know, maybe you should stop taking everything too personally and discuss the situation objectively. I'm just as critical of Christians and Jews with this regard

And we will forgive you for teaching your children to be good all year so they can have all their materialistic desires met.

Forgive me, but what the hell are you talking about? What have I taught my children? Were you there? Do you know them personally? If you want to speak in the affirmative you'd better get some facts otherwise you're talking sideways out of your backside and making a lot of Assumptions there....

But I will say one thing, I think teaching children to have actions in order to bring about world peace is a lot more beneficial in the long run than teaching children to be materialistic. Its just not quite as good for the economy.

Bringing about world peace IMO is not about Doomsday Santa but working cooperatively with respect and acceptance.

besides, I have heard more Shia tell me that the Mahdi is only a nice story so people are not so upset about this hell we live in upon this earth because of injustice and tyranny than I have heard atheists equate Him to Santa Clause. But it is a very nice story either way.

What would your opinion be if an Israeli leader was recorded discussing [We must Prepare for the End times] Would you be whistling that same tune? I highly doubt it. Most Islamic apologists would come unglued.

Call it down the middle or don't bother.

We are all in a psych war, everyone is playing their little part

I'm just calling it as I see it. Nothing more.

but we do not have to join in do we? Let TPTB make their political posturing while we can simply try to ignore them and have our peace! None of this is real, its all mind games. Don't play into it

You didn't read what you've written above have you?
edit on 10-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

Your link is unsourced, untitled and absurd. 25,000 Jews currently live in Iran and they face the same threat from NATO as Muslim Iranians. Why aren't they fleeing for their lives? Why have they refused bribes from Israel to escape from "the maniacs"?

Here is another, sourced, qoute, taken from Sura 9:5;

When the sacred months are over, slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them. If they repent and take to prayer and render the alms levy, allow them to go their way.. Sura 9:5

corpus.quran.com...

By the way, do you know how that quote ends?

God is forgiving and merciful

A couple of other quotes, the first one taken from YUSUFALI;

Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, (which is Islam that abolishes all other religions ) of the people of the Book, (meaning the Jews and the Christians ) until they pay the Jizya (the tax imposed upon them) with willing submission and feel themselves subdued. (with humiliation and submission to the government of Islam.) 9:29 ." (Commentary in parenthesis is from the Tafsir Al-Jalalein. i.e., Al-Jalalein Interpretation of the Koran.)

An-Nisa Verse No:74;

4:74 Fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward.

8:12 I will throw fear into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger.

4:76 Those who believe do battle for the cause of Allah; and those who disbelieve do battle for the cause of idols. So fight the minions of the devil.

edit on 10-7-2012 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Nobody in their right mind thought MAD wasn't completely sufficient to prevent either side from loosing the dogs of war. Mutually assured destruction is quite a deterrant.

Then, you're not very well versed on the Cuban Missile crises are you? That was over territory. What makes you think that the single largest cause of Death in human history [Religion] couldn't possibly be the trigger to kick off the Big one?

In this instance we know the dogs are loose on one sovereign country after another since one dog (actually TWO of the dogs) are fully armed with nukes and those being attacked are not.

Again.

Some people make a lot of assumptions here. If I chose to use your analogy then choose the Dog with the least amount of fleas. But we aren't talking about Dogs are we?

War is NEVER about religion, that is a cover for usurping territory, resources and the MONEY and POWER the dogs covet.

WAR may not be but "Religion" is the single largest cause of Death in Mankind's collective history, I'll agree though greed is an ugly close second...

Assalm Ayakhum
edit on 10-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Hello Sla

and with a brand new sig lol

Again with the kool-aid .. i knew you liked that cheap juice

Look, Nukes in Shia Islam are forbidden. Period, end of sentence. Why? Because they kill innocent people, and that is also forbidden in Shia Islam.

You're going to sit there and think that will prevent a possible religious fanatic from obtaining Nuclear weapons? That's your Kool-aid, not mine.

I must BEG to differ
At least that religion is not woreshipping the devil
compare to the US and Israel
wonder why we cant even have christmas tree in america and canada no more
many religious old symbole that represent the Creator
and its commandments were remove because apparently some Jews or Arab
think it was offensive for them because of their religion

I think this is bull crap
why removing all christian symbole that speak about God or Jesus
but its ok to have lucifer eyes on the american dollars printed in billions
and building their down town capital of Washington like the Devil stars
most of the government are masson and illuminati woreshiping lucifer himself

So again .. which group is better responsable to have nuke ?
my answer : no one .. this weapons should be banned and all destroyed
or put to good use in nuclear generators

but if you want a clear answer .. the group against God that woreshipe lucifer
should stay far from any nuke launch button because they will use it on innocent civilians

already done that on 2 cities .. and they still have the weapons
we really live in a f-up world controlled by f-up people
edit on 7/10/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Please do not simply qoute sacred religious texts, WITHOUT anthropological and historical studies of our ancestors. One of the reasons why those sacred books was not allowed to be read by serfs was because their minds were not ready to comprehend what it meant, and the fear was that they would take it LITERALLY, as you had done.

Some who lacked the comprehension of schorlarly studies will find certain texts extremely bloodthirsty when it ACTUALLY meant something else, in ALL religions.

For example, those texts you qouted was meant for war when decided by a People, not when in peace. Even the good prophet Muhammad, had claimed and even proved so, during his time. Despite the attacks by Persians on his followers, he never declared war upon them, BUT continually sent them messages to desist and change their ways.

It was only after his death that unappointed and uneducated leaders seized power to impose barbaric tyrannical will upon the entire arabian peninsula.

Similarly to what is happening today in Islamic Iran today, worse by a infidel apostate, a senile old fool who thinks his followers and young citizens are as uneducated as youths of his days.

The only issue is that majority and most of muslim youths are obedient and fillial to parents. Unfortunately, most of those parents are uneducated, old and set in their ways, easily fooled and manipulated by the Persian apostate leader.

I will not call the educated young Iranians to disobey their parents, for they have free will. All I can plead is that they seek for the truth, discuss national issues honestly and peacefully without fear or dogma, with their parents, relatives and friends, which when combined, is Iranian society, and when shared with fellow humans outside Iran to live in peace and defend peace, with only common aspirations in life, makes up our world, to progress and evolve.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

Your link is unsourced, untitled and absurd. 25,000 Jews currently live in Iran and they face the same threat from NATO as Muslim Iranians. Why aren't they fleeing for their lives? Why have they refused bribes from Israel to escape from "the maniacs"?

Here is another, sourced, qoute, taken from Sura 9:5;

When the sacred months are over, slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them. If they repent and take to prayer and render the alms levy, allow them to go their way.. Sura 9:5

corpus.quran.com...

By the way, do you know how that quote ends?

God is forgiving and merciful

A couple of other quotes, the first one taken from then YUSUFALI;

Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, (which is Islam that abolishes all other religions ) of the people of the Book, (meaning the Jews and the Christians ) until they pay the Jizya (the tax imposed upon them) with willing submission and feel themselves subdued. (with humiliation and submission to the government of Islam.) 9:29 ." (Commentary in parenthesis is from the Tafsir Al-Jalalein. i.e., Al-Jalalein Interpretation of the Koran.)

An-Nisa Verse No:74;

4:74 Fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward.

8:12 I will throw fear into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger.

4:76 Those who believe do battle for the cause of Allah; and those who disbelieve do battle for the cause of idols. So fight the minions of the devil.

Nowhere did I say Islam is not devoted to "converting" the unbelievers, much as do Christians. Or democratic governments. But where does it say to invade other nations to attack unbelievers? You'll find more of that in the old testament. Rather it says "to lay in wait" as in defending against attacks by unbelievers who have broken treaties and mutual alliances.

At Taubah
Surah 9. Repentance

9:1 A (declaration) of immunity from Allah and His Apostle, to those of the Pagans with whom ye have contracted mutual alliances:-

9:4 (But the treaties are) not dissolved with those Pagans with whom ye have entered into alliance and who have not subsequently failed you in aught, nor aided any one against you. So fulfil your engagements with them to the end of their term: for Allah loveth the righteous.

9:7 How can there be a league, before Allah and His Apostle, with the Pagans, except those with whom ye made a treaty near the sacred Mosque

9:8 How (can there be such a league), seeing that if they get an advantage over you, they respect not in you the ties either of kinship or of covenant? With (fair words from) their mouths they entice you, but their hearts are averse from you; and most of them are rebellious and wicked.

Now why on earth would they be making alliances with unbelievers if their intention was to kill them?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Would you like to keep to the topic, which is about the Persian infidel apostate leader? Instead of blaming everyone else and dragging unfounded and unsubtansiated claims/allegations which are purely only your own deep sense of hatred, bigotry and ignorances?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
reply to post by Ben81

Would you like to keep to the topic, which is about the Persian infidel apostate leader? Instead of blaming everyone else and dragging unfounded and unsubtansiated claims/allegations which are purely only your own deep sense of hatred, bigotry and ignorances?

I sense some angryness in you mate .. calm down

i was answering to a reply of slayer about the nukes

You are the off topic one here just making hatred insults
and not contributing

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Yes, Sir, judging by NATO's build up in the area, I think YOU should prepare for the end.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Yes, Sir, judging by NATO's build up in the area, I think YOU should prepare for the end.

Yes sir, now let us all genuflect and worship our god and creator, NATO. We must bow our heads in submission to NATO's holy power over who lives and who dies.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
“There will come a time when all the oppressive powers of the world will be destroyed and humanity will be enlightened in the era of Imam Mahdi.”

Which means Islam will be completely wiped out as well.

Those who become Enlightenend are not Muslim, and those who were Muslim and become Enlightened, get killed by their fellow Muslims for saying they are Enlightened

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
reply to post by Nightchild

Please do not simply qoute sacred religious texts, WITHOUT anthropological and historical studies of our ancestors. One of the reasons why those sacred books was not allowed to be read by serfs was because their minds were not ready to comprehend what it meant, and the fear was that they would take it LITERALLY, as you had done.

Sorry, I forgot the religious golden rule, that the demands and teachings in religious scriptures must not to be taken litterally when they are teaching negativity, only when they are teaching rosy love and forgivness.

Don't worry, though, even the Old Testament is filled with such stuff and demands on parents killing disobeying children and stoning chicks that turns out to not be virgins on the wedding night, if that could be of any comfort to you.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Hello Sla

Again with the kool-aid .. i knew you liked that cheap juice

I stopped drinking bug juice when I left the Corps....

I must BEG to differ
At least that religion is not woreshipping the devil
compare to the US and Israel

To be brutally honest, that's a matter of perspective and opinion in certain circles now isn't it?
As always, "you're right and they're wrong" Meanwhile, has the idea ever occurred to you to look for the middle ground?

wonder why we cant even have christmas tree in america and canada no more
many religious old symbole that represent the Creator
and its commandments were remove because apparently some Jews or Arab
think it was offensive for them because of their religion

I'm assuming here for some odd reason you feel you can't do what you want when you want in the privacy of your own home?

I think this is bull crap
why removing all christian symbole that speak about God or Jesus
but its ok to have lucifer eyes on the american dollars printed in billions

The rest of your reply reads like a stereotypical Conspiracy quagmire but, I'll do my best to wade through it...

Far be it for me to defend against your version of who or what you've been taught Lucifer is. But, I'll give you a clue. Lucifer is not the Devil. The idea of Lucifer being the Devil was highjacked a long time ago and has been regurgitated ever since by those who are less than familiar with the topic.

I'd provide you with a link but I honestly think you should do your own leg work. It's very important that you do IMO so as not be influenced by others opinions and misconceptions.

and building their down town capital of Washington like the Devil stars
most of the government are masson and illuminati woreshiping lucifer himself

Have you ever been to Washington DC? They have a lot of different things erected. Yes, plenty of masonic symbolism. Also there are references to Greek and Roman mythology as well as the Abrahamic faiths. The Masonic angle is the most popular on Youtube though....

So again .. which group is better responsable to have nuke ?
my answer : no one .. this weapons should be banned and all destroyed
or put to good use in nuclear generators

Agreed so why haven't you come out against Iran obtaining nukes yet?

It's a fair question. No?

but if you want a clear answer .. the group against God that woreshipe lucifer
should stay far from any nuke launch button because they will use it on innocent civilians

Research who or what Lucifer was originally and avoid Youtube doing so. Then you'll gain a much higher understanding of the subject matter you're trying to discuss.

we really live in a f-up world controlled by f-up people

Well let's consider not having anymore of those types of people obtaining nukes. Then hopefully we can reverse the proliferation we find ourselves dealing with presently.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
tldr; OP is an Israeli war-monger trying to stir up the naive masses into hating Iran, without a single shred of proof that Iran has threatened anyone or plans to harm anyone.

Just reading the first sentence of his post, you can see how desperately he tries to villify Iran with name calling and accusations, and still, not a single quote of any perceived aggression.

You're pathetic OP. The US has Iran literally surrounded by military bases and ships. Who is the aggressor here now? People like you make me sick. Get a real job, you bum, instead of being a tool for ZOG.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
“There will come a time when all the oppressive powers of the world will be destroyed and humanity will be enlightened in the era of Imam Mahdi.”

Which means Islam will be completely wiped out as well.

Those who become Enlightenend are not Muslim, and those who were Muslim and become Enlightened, get killed by their fellow Muslims for saying they are Enlightened

That would explain why so many muslim suddenly turn in christianity
and now see Jesus has the real savior after a vision of him

Its all over the internet with many arab accounts

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join