It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Leader: We Must Prep For 'End Of Times'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
The end is near if Iran gets it's way.

Lets see, Iraq, Afgan, Yemen , Somalia, maybe soon Syria.

Now you want Iran?

The only common denominator in those countries is .... TA DA... the US.

Maybe we need to decide if the US is a War Mongering country, or just hates Brown People.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

No it is not good for Iran to posses the bomb, but what will happen if we invade Iran? We will destroy their country, and lose many lives in the process. Far, far worse than Iraq. But we would win and have to deal with occupying yet, another hostile nation. There would be parades, and press conferences, and victory speeches. There would also be IED's, protests, and more foreign aggression, whether it be in words or act. Then there would be a new enemy far more volatile than the last. What will the last enemy be like? Who will it be? By standing bowed we maybe creating the very conflict we are trying to prevent.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
our government is all hands on deck when it comes to iran having nukes, when in our own backyard having hundreds of nuclear reactors aging and falling apart. all they do is change the guidelines so the plants stay open, instead of decommissioning or fixing them.

edit on 9-7-2012 by LittleBlackEagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

that's the story the Iranians are selling.

part of their success is making themselves appear to be the victim of a crime...while the whole time they are the ones that created the scenario. they've been doing this for thousands of years. even though they are occupying the united states and have been since 1979...they've have people believing they are peaceful people...its really annoying to see it.

the worse thing that can happen to Iran right now, Is no war. no war for Iran will be more powerful than an arsenal of nuclear weapons.

if Israel or America attacks them...that's like winning the lottery.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

part of their success is making themselves appear to be the victim of a crime...while the whole time they are the ones that created the scenario. they've been doing this for thousands of years. even though they are occupying the united states and have been since 1979...they've have people believing they are peaceful people...its really annoying to see it.

I'm not sure if your post was Scarcasm or not, but lets lighten the mood a tad, and play a word game.
Try changing the word Iranians in your first sentence to Israel, and lets see if it fits.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Lets see, Iraq, Afgan, Yemen , Somalia, maybe soon Syria.

Now you want Iran?

The only common denominator in those countries is .... TA DA... the US.

Maybe we need to decide if the US is a War Mongering country, or just hates Brown People.

So Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, and Somalia were victims of Christian crusades?

Unbelievable!

So you really don’t know the difference between a democratic republic and a theocracy? Iran maintains religious courts and enforces Sharia! Do you consider the SCOTUS to be a religious body? How about congress? How then do you explain Roe v Wade if the court is Christian?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I suspect that Iran and Israel are working together at some level.

Considering that the Iranians built the Second Temple in Jerusalem and may have played a role in the building of the First...

I can never conclude that the two countries are complete enemies. i think they are secretly allied.

but Iran and Israel working together to take out America isn't an approved simulation to run scenarios...

you can go ignore such a ridiculous suggestion.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

So you really don’t know the difference between a democratic republic and a theocracy? Iran maintains religious courts and enforces Sharia!
You see, this is why you and I are often at the different sides od issues.

You proudly declare you fought to uphold the Constitution of this land.

But other countries have their own Moral , Codes of living, and you feel you need to change them because they are different from yours.

Why?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I can never conclude that the two countries are complete enemies. i think they are secretly allied.

but Iran and Israel working together to take out America isn't an approved simulation to run scenarios...

You can have your own theories, who knows.

But no country wants to take over America, Truthfully, look around the US, its a CrapHole.

There has to be 30 , 40 countries more Desirable for any Imperialistic country to acquire first.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Nice source. Religiously biased much? Nah, not at all. I'm sure this translation is very accurate. Just like that "Wipe Israel off the map" translation was.

I’m not suggesting US attack Iran but
But you are.

Another "Iran says it will fight if attacked, therefore they are a threat and we must attack" thread with some religious spin.

*nod*

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

You can have your own theories, who knows.

But no country wants to take over America, Truthfully, look around the US, its a CrapHole.

There has to be 30 , 40 countries more Desirable for any Imperialistic country to acquire first.

i just went and took a look out of my window and I don't see a craphole, but the toilet in my bathroom and the indoor plumbing is bound to make any country jealous; not to mention the roll of extra quilted paper next to it.

I feel confident that the Iranians and Israeli's are working together to throttle America.

you should really use a different technique when determining the value of an asset.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012zeropointeventhorizon
The problem is.iran is.no push over like.iraq if we go to expect.isreal.might be.a.casualty expect.it.to get.real.mast and.prepare.for.ww3 chemical.and bioweaopons will.def be used.and it might.even go nuclear and.russia. and chna migjt be pulled into it. This the.end times.war the bible talks about.and the.bible has never been wrong it 100%.accurate in all its.predictions and profecies.

0/10

please try harder to troll the bible is 100% accurate if you pick and choose the prophercies but what about when people said the first world war were the "end times" or the poor sods in japan I'm sure they thought it was the end times for them when those nukes came from the sky. What about Iraq Vietnam Korea? were those all end times? trust me this ain't the end time the bible's been keeping fools in suspense for hundreds of generations and if you still believve a 4,000 year old book then you my friend have issues.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
Nice source. Religiously biased much? Nah, not at all. I'm sure this translation is very accurate. Just like that "Wipe Israel off the map" translation was.

I’m not suggesting US attack Iran but
But you are.

Another "Iran says it will fight if attacked, therefore they are a threat and we must attack" thread with some religious spin.

*nod*

what you're trying to say "no don't attack a country that will be dangerous with nukes preemptively dats wrong"

What I read that as " HURR IRAN IS PEACEFUL #RY ISLAMIS RELIGON OF PEACE GUISE LOL ALL OF DOSE BEHEDIN'S ARE THEIR RIGHT TO DO LOLOL # MURRCHUH"

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

the worse thing that can happen to Iran right now, Is no war. no war for Iran will be more powerful than an arsenal of nuclear weapons.

It takes a lot of ignorance to say a nation wants the U.S. to attack them, slaughter and displace tens of millions of people in their country, and have it occupied. Of course, you think the crimes against that nation by the U.S. and Israel is an illusion, since they must have wanted their government overthrown in 1953, and their citizens oppressed for over 20 years, and the U.S. supplying arms to Iraq for an eight year war against their country, and the marginalization of their economy due the western sanctions for thirty years... Horrible point of view you have, in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

You see, this is why you and I are often at the different sides od issues.

You proudly declare you fought to uphold the Constitution of this land.

But other countries have their own Moral , Codes of living, and you feel you need to change them because they are different from yours.

Why?

I NEVER said they need to change their beliefs.

I asked if, based on the ‘end of times’ rhetoric from Khamenei, he should have his hand on the trigger of a nuke.

Please answer and defend your answer.

Is that in the best interest of the world? Don’t deflect! You obviously have a problem with America having them so why the double standard?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

edit on 9-7-2012 by Tw0Sides because: got the quotes all messed up, dont want to misquote anyone,,, sorry.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

As is with most people like you, you fail to look at the other side. Israel is also doing the same thing. Israel is also prepping for the "end of times". At this point, the propaganda has been extensively embellished and spread like wildfire, so that neither side know's the full truth. Do more research next time.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Maybe in your neighborhood!

Maybe you should broaden your horizons and get out and see the country!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IronVelvet

As is with most people like you, you fail to look at the other side. Israel is also doing the same thing. Israel is also prepping for the "end of times". At this point, the propaganda has been extensively embellished and spread like wildfire, so that neither side know's the full truth. Do more research next time.

BLAH BLAH BLAHHHHH…

Did I mention Israel in the OP? NOPE!!

Answer my questions about Iran rather than deflecting or kindly stop participating in this thread. Trolling is not allowed!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by trysts

It takes a lot of ignorance to say a nation wants the U.S. to attack them, slaughter and displace tens of millions of people in their country, and have it occupied. Of course, you think the crimes against that nation by the U.S. and Israel is an illusion, since they must have wanted their government overthrown in 1953, and their citizens oppressed for over 20 years, and the U.S. supplying arms to Iraq for an eight year war against their country, and the marginalization of their economy due the western sanctions for thirty years... Horrible point of view you have, in my opinion.

have you ever fought a war? did you win it? what strategy did you employ?

yes, Iran will sacrifice the lives of their own people to 'fulfill their destiny' and make "Islam proud on the world stage."

the crimes against that nation were self inflicted...oh...but in your world people don't inflict pain upon themselves in order to achieve sympathy; and me saying that they do is just strange to you, i suppose.

but we can just sit here and watch events unfold so you can finally understand what kind of things people will do to conquer the whole world and exalt their name forever.

when all that people think or talk about is money and oil or land...they sometimes believe everyone else also thinks the same way...they do not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join