It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Leader: We Must Prep For 'End Of Times'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The end is near if Iran gets it's way. Anyone who still doubts the theocratic madness (sickness) that prevails in Iran needs to read this. I’ve heard all the arguments about why Iran should be able to have nuclear weapons. Put aside the US hatred and every evil you believe the US has perpetrated; this is about Iran.

We all know Khamenei is the real authority in Iran. Do you want a man who makes comments like this to his followers to have his dirty finger on the nuclear launch switch? Really?

“Today we have a duty to prepare for the coming. … If we are the soldiers of the 12th imam, then we must be ready to fight,” Khamenei said.

“With the guidance of Allah and His invisible help, we shall make the Islamic civilization proud on the world stage. … This is our destiny. … The youth, the faithful must prepare themselves for this great move.”

Referring to the Quran, Khamenei said the coming has been promised by Allah. “There will come a time when all the oppressive powers of the world will be destroyed and humanity will be enlightened in the era of Imam Mahdi.”
link

“12th Imam”??

“Proud on the world stage”???

“This is our destiny”?????

I’m not suggesting US attack Iran but I still strongly believe the WORLD must work together to ensure that sick bastards like Khamenei NEVER get the opportunity to usher in the ‘end of days’. If there is any doubt in your mind that he WANTS TO DO JUST THAT then re-read his comments.

This isn’t the boogey man….this is the real leader of a nation! He’s REAL and his intentions are REAL (REAL DANGEROUS).

They’re all preparing for the 12th Imam now...are you ready to see how they attempt to usher him in?

edit on 9-7-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Here, you might prefer this...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The problem is.iran is.no push over like.iraq if we go to expect.isreal.might be.a.casualty expect.it.to get.real.mast and.prepare.for.ww3 chemical.and bioweaopons will.def be used.and it might.even go nuclear and.russia. and chna migjt be pulled into it. This the.end times.war the bible talks about.and the.bible has never been wrong it 100%.accurate in all its.predictions and profecies.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Know the end from the beginning.....read Ezekiel 38-39.

You can then look and see how these countries have come together in the last 10 years.

These alliances would have been seen as impossible just a decade ago.

Makes you wonder about the validity of the Big Book (Bible) after one sees these prophecies fall into place perfectly.

www.biblegateway.com...

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Because they know whats coming

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
are His words of rhetoric ...... real or figurative

there was an essay/article i just trash canned...that the Islamic Republic is readying itself for
" the last 6 months before the End-Times"...now this article was already 6 months old and i hyper-linked the article in a post or two i replied in some unknown thread.

The Supreme Leader (in Iran/Persia) is keeping the masses all stirred up...
well what else can you do when your country is preparing to blockade the Hormuiz Strait pretty soon ?
...and there are a floatilla of (USA) Carriers/jets/support vessels, etc that displace about 2 trillion feet of the Persian Gulf waters by just staying afloat

and the Iranian Brass says that their anti-carrier & anti-destroyer missiles are 100% accurate

well you condition the population to expect counter attacks in the very near future, that's what

edit on 9-7-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10

When were the crusades?

Do you even know?

Did I promote Christianity?

You can’t even be honest, can you?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012zeropointeventhorizon

The problem is.iran is.no push over like.iraq if we go to expect.isreal.might be.a.casualty expect.it.to get.real.mast and.prepare.for.ww3 chemical.and bioweaopons will.def be used.and it might.even go nuclear and.russia. and chna migjt be pulled into it. This the.end times.war the bible talks about.and the.bible has never been wrong it 100%.accurate in all its.predictions and profecies.

You’re correct on all points IMO.

I didn’t advocate war but I certainly believe if people will be HONEST they can’t possibly think a nuke under control of Khamenei is a smart move. We must continue to put international pressure on Iran and deter them from acquiring a nuke.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Go ahead and brush off the fact that it is the U.S. pushing for wars in the ME. Thanks for linking me to the article from a christian website, since I won't be able to figure out your OP is just a christians against muslims agenda. And I really appreciate the video in your article, since I'm unable to figure out the agenda of the translator of the video at the bottom:
"Reza Kahlili is a pseudonym for a former CIA operative in Iran’s Revolutionary Guards and the author of the award-winning book, A Time to Betray. He is a senior Fellow with EMPact America, a member of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security and teaches at the U.S. Department of Defense’s Joint Counterintelligence Training Academy (JCITA)."

What a joke...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Because they know whats coming

They were crazy 12th’ers before that supposed plan was exposed!

Do you think they are acting? I don’t question the tenacity with which they practice their religious beliefs…I take them at their word.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The fact that Iran has been preparing for the 'End Times' and repeating such things non-stop for the last 7 years, aside, its clear that whatever he's expecting won't come because of anything he or his government does; or anyones government or military for that matter.

and to be certain, attacking Iran isn't going to stop or hasten anything either. mankinds biggest disappointment is finding out that they have no say in the matter.

you'd think the Ayatollah would get much respect in a conspiracy forum...considering he's obsessed as anyone with one of the forums most popular topics.

for him to say his nation MUST expect war soon, pretty much singles out the Iranians as that pesky shadow that has occupied and refuses to leave the American government. but I assumed they were the culprits years ago.
edit on 9-7-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

are His words of rhetoric ...... real or figurative

I take him at his word.

There is no doubt he’s conditioning his people. The thing to keep in mind is his belief in the ‘end of times’ stems from Koran rather than anything the US is doing. The US didn’t write the teachings they follow…they’ve believed in this for centuries.

Is it fair that innocent people will be harmed or killed as a result of Iran's self-fulfilling 'end of days' prophecy?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
When a country starts acting like Koresh ,they will not achieve nuclear weapons, they will go for broke. Sounds like desperation to me.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
The end is near if Iran gets it's way. Anyone who still doubts the theocratic madness (sickness) that prevails in Iran needs to read this. I’ve heard all the arguments about why Iran should be able to have nuclear weapons. Put aside the US hatred and every evil you believe the US has perpetrated; this is about Iran.

We all know Khamenei is the real authority in Iran. Do you want a man who makes comments like this to his followers to have his dirty finger on the nuclear launch switch? Really?

Extremist need extreme situations to control the populace. Young people there want to be like other educated young people...to enjoy life, but the leadership needs to rule on fear and extreme religious control to keep people inline. I don't think the leadership believes their own words though for they would not want to risk their precious life styles. I do think the next war with Iran will be a civil war....

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

The fact that Iran has been preparing for the 'End Times' and repeating such things non-stop for the last 7 years, aside, its clear that whatever he's expecting won't come because of anything he or his government does; or anyones government or military for that matter.

and to be certain, attacking Iran isn't going to stop or hasten anything either. mankinds biggest disappointment is finding out that they have no say in the matter.

you'd think the Ayatollah would get much respect in a conspiracy forum...considering he's obsessed as anyone with one of the forums most popular topics.

So basically you’re saying “the end of times is upon us and there’s nothing anybody can do anyway so we should do nothing”?

The problem is, if you’re wrong and the world doesn’t end, and Iran gets nuclear weapons, we’re screwed.

Would you be comfortable with that dude’s finger on the trigger if you were down range? I wouldn’t!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Extremist need extreme situations to control the populace. Young people there want to be like other educated young people...to enjoy life, but the leadership needs to rule on fear and extreme religious control to keep people inline. I don't think the leadership believes their own words though for they would not want to risk their precious life styles. I do think the next war with Iran will be a civil war....

I agree…except that Khamenei and his ilk don’t believe their own hype. Have you ever dealt with an extreme religious zealot? THEY BELIEVE!!

I truly hope you’re right about the next war. I hope the people of Iran give these freaks the BOOT and get on with a civilized life!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Iran will be the next Iraq by 2020 the way they are pushing their luck

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Here you go.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

reply to post by michaelbrux

So basically you’re saying “the end of times is upon us and there’s nothing anybody can do anyway so we should do nothing”?

The problem is, if you’re wrong and the world doesn’t end, and Iran gets nuclear weapons, we’re screwed.

Would you be comfortable with that dude’s finger on the trigger if you were down range? I wouldn’t!

that's not really what I meant.

i'm trying to say that Iran is continuing with an attempt to hijack a process they have no control over and then pass it off as their own...sort of like they did with the Surveillance Drone. its what they do best; throughout their entire history.

Iran is already coming to an end. not of non-existence necessarily, but one that won't appeal to their massive egos on the world stage and one that does not place the religion they created above all others.

Iran is trying to prevent something that is already happening and they haven't been very successful. the article you posted is probably a message to all interested parties that you better get busy as time is already over.

the idea of 'doing something' should include actually knowing what to do and why...don't you agree?

the Iranians know what their goals are, just not how to be successful and if all else fails...I suspect they may just try and cause as much chaos as they can in the lives of the rest of the world before they fall.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10

When were the crusades?

Do you even know?

Did I promote Christianity?

You can’t even be honest, can you?

Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya.....Iran?

You're kidding right

edit on 9-7-2012 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join