It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Leader: We Must Prep For 'End Of Times'

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by Char-Lee
We have befriended and borrowed from CHINA.

And ?

What does that have to do with Iran ? BTW, many countries buy from China, borrow too.

Look to Irans LAST elections, to see the insanity of that country.

I prophesize the Iranian people, are going to rise up, against its Theocracy.

That was in response to your statement...

"And no, You didn't watch the film. Conveniently backing away from what the Government of Iran does, to its people.

Its like the Argument of Human rights in Iran......... '

If you are going to single out Iran on the Human rights issues...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
the subject of this thread is written by a hand of a CIA agent Reza Khalili that you can not find that even in well known western media. or even the media of Iran. I am sure if these absurd words of this stupid man was true all the western media would quote that.

this is the site of Khamenei go and search what you want.
english.khamenei.ir...
edit on 10-7-2012 by maes9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
But the US has Nukes, and Bush mentioned the coming Gag-Magog war, and the US is full of preppers. Why is Iran any different? And the US is currently the aggressor in the region.

1. Bush is out of office. [Has been for a while now] Obama supporters tend to forget that while they lay blame for everything currently wrong in the world.

2. Yes, the US is very overt in it's actions for everybody to see and acknowledge

3. Iran is very COVERT in it's sometimes equally as aggressive actions both presently and over the past couple of decades.

4. No opinion or comment on the Doomsday Santa? [Which is the threads premise] eh?

edit on 10-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

As a poster that's been strongly against any form of entitlement in the past, you should be able to respect their belief that Israel must go. Even I agree with it. Israel should not exist, or at the very least we should not be parting the water for them.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
A blast from the past. I believe it holds some credence to our precarious situation involving the Islamic Republic of Iran.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

In Iraq our number one enemy was the Mahdi Army. These people are supported, armed, and funded by Iran. They too are 12rs and joined the fight in Iraq for the Mahdi(hence the name).

Iran's governing officials are playing a very dangerous game. Only they are dead serious and many in the Western World brush off the threat as superfluous while they are preparing for war, a war to usher in a world Caliphate, in their eyes, the throne of which will sit the Imam Mahdi.

Again it doesn't matter what anyone else believes, it matter what THEY believe.
edit on 10-7-2012 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Did you just advocate Iran destroying the only viable democracy in the Middle East?

And based it on the logic that I am against entitlements in the US?

WTF?

And somehow I must use this cursory logic to find a way to respect their belief that Israel should be destroyed?
edit on 10-7-2012 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by UdonNiedtuno

Prophecies fall into place perfectly?

Or, humans fulfill their own prophecy through intention?

Imagine if the prophecies didn't come true. The scripture which the worlds power players (Jews and Christians) ascribe to would be false.

They will never let that happen, so yes, of course the prophecy will "fall into place perfectly", it has been planned that way.

Not trying to derail the thread but, prophecy fulfills itself. You might be surprised to find out that...we are not the ones doing this. I don't even own a gun, and have never been to war nor desired to. I'd like to see Israel one day, but i'd rather not get blown to pieces in the process.

There will be another war however. One that will make all the wars in human history both past and present, including WWI and WWII look like a day at the fair, where 3/4th of the world's population will die. It's going to happen because mankind has a taste for spilling blood, not because of any deity, but because humans are evil and are not satisfied with their own stuff and always wanting someone else's stuff.

For instance, i have 2 dogs and give them 2 bones apiece of equal size and proportion. They will constantly try to take eachother's bones from eachother. Mankind is no different, we are nothing but 2 legged dogs.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Iranian apologist: "Why shouldn't a Religious Theocracy which is discussing the impending "End Times" and want nukes have a right to obtain them? "

Antiseptic wanna be know it all: "Clearly just propaganda to stir up public support for the next war on a Muslim country"

Any rational person: "This is incredibly scary, and we should keep an eye on them and discuss this openly"

You are good at stuffing your opinions of what you think others say into their mouths. You are clearly a war mongerer's apologist. You will note that I am not stuffing words into your mouth.

Could you please tell me which one of those statements you are having a problem with?

Could it possibly be the last one?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

Did you just advocate Iran destroying the only viable democracy in the Middle East?

And based it on the logic that I am against entitlements in the US?

WTF?

It's the only democracy because we built that country illegitimately. Remember, we're arrogant like that! The middle east doesn't want our form of government. Accept it and things will be alot easier. Read the part of my original post in this thread about "thinking everyone should be like them". We MUST spread democracy though, right? Sometimes when you stick your nose where it doesn't belong, you get a whipping.

Why are you against any entitlements? I'm not sure but you have said it more times than I can count.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

What does my stance on entitlements have to do with this?

What are you going on about?

This thread is about the 12rs in Iran who wish to cause chaos and destruction to usher in the reign of Imam Mahdi. Not what ever the hell you're going on about.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by seabag

The Muslim people would not dare use nukes on humans. You must have the race of the Muslims mistaken for the only human race in the history of 4.5billon years-the Americans, that have dropped not 1, but 2 nukes ,on a race of humans with no hesitation for life what so ever.

Not understanding the illogical thinking that has been programmed amongst the sheeple…not understanding the…program that has been implanted by the herder.

Very confusing on how they actually implanted the thought of a Muslim having one or two nukes against 1,000s,as if its going to prove something.

The Americans understand that no Muslim wants to be the cause of its civilization being obliterated off the map.

They also understand that Asians ’North korea’ will think it is an honor to have its country obliterated off the earth.

The united states knows who to pick with, to show there little might around the world…funny , smart and cowardly.
edit on 9-7-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

They're Persians by race, and Americans are, well the ones who have used nukes in the past, Anglo-s. The Anglo race is the most historically violent race that's ever evolved within the human gynecology tree, even more so that Aryan-s. Their genes are of only greed and ambition. Using nukes to maintain control of the World's energy and banking system is all that' important to to them.

BTW Iran should never be trusted with nukes. They will eventually use them, or at least help others develop nukes, to use on Israel. They are not rational actors.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

While wading thru the back and forth bickering, I noticed your implication that Iran was some how involved in the 2005 Evansville tornado. I looked up "conspiracy theory Iran" in regard to this and find nothing. What makes you think this? I don't even find HARPies claiming the US caused it. Just curious.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Fineousstitch

I'll second that.
They Love violence, death and murder.

Tell me warmongers on this thread.

If I were to trash both your neighbor's house on both side's of you and then start pointing the finger at you next, with me loaded with bombs and missle's and gun's, would you be defending yourself if you bought a gun, or would you be the aggressor?

Is it ok if I come to some of you violent warmonger's house and camp on your lawn's and threaten you and your children with attacks if you say you will defend yourself?

If you attack me when I am on your lawn, are you fending off a threat or starting the fight?

If our ship's get attacked by Iran, then it is they defending themselves, and this is from a former Navy Guy on an aircraft carrier. We have no BUSINESS over there. I stand for what is right and just, not for what our criminal government is doing! They do not represent me nor many American's and based on their actions these last 10 years, I do not trust them as far as I can throw them.

If I was in Hitler's Germany, the correct and moral thing then would be to stand up for what it right, not for what me and my country (government) says. Otherwise, there seem to be many here they believe in standing with your government, right or wrong!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

This thread is about the 12rs in Iran who wish to cause chaos and destruction to usher in the reign of Imam Mahdi. Not what ever the hell you're going on about.

Exactly what chaos and destruction are the Iranians causing other that they have refused US and Israeli demands to stop building a perfectly legal nuclear industry by the terms of the NNPT? How many times has the IAEA inspected Iran's facilities and said they can't find bomb making capabilities? And still the US and Israel demand and demand and demand. Look under Ahmadinijad's bed, they demand.

So when the IAEA is finally allowed into Israel to inspect the nuclear facilities at Dimona you'll support that, too, won't you? After all we don't want any chaos makers in the middle east, do we? Oh wait, Israel keeps refusing to sign the nuclear non proliferation treaty and won't allow inspectors inside their borders, much less anywhere near their bomb making facilities. I can't imagine why. Surely they don't have anything to hide.

edit on 10-7-2012 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2012 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by megabogie

I don't have a good source to quote, but I believe that Iran has been attempting to usher in the Age of someone they call the Mahdi nonstop for the last 7 years.

I believe this person whom they've probably given a name which the individual in question would never accept to be similar to Pharaoh Sethos from the Herodotus contribution and Iran's repeated attempts to accomplish this goal are what's causing the upheaval in both the man made world and the natural world.

I figured...what kinds of things would happen in the world if someone were purposely trying to bring about the end of the world...Tornado outbreaks sounded right. Apparently, if this person they want is attacked, weird things happen in various places....

it seems that regular weapons and tactics do not work with this project...that's why I refuse to acknowledge the idea that nuclear weapons and Iran's end time obsession have anything to do with one another; unless nuclear weapons are a code phrase for the person they are are expecting to appear as their ally.

actual nuclear weapons are of no practical use within the framework the Iranians are discussing end of times concepts. either as the victim or the aggressor.

Iran was very active the week of November 2005; I didn't know who it was when it was happening but i've come to the conclusion that Iran, being the only hostile state left 7 years later while all the others have been destroyed...save Syria...and their end times talk hasn't stopped..that .iran's failed attempt to attack the United States caused the Tornado outbreak...it wasn't the only thing; they released gog/magog on American cities 6 months later.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

We have befriended and borrowed from CHINA.

And ?

What does that have to do with Iran ? BTW, many countries buy from China, borrow too.

Look to Irans LAST elections, to see the insanity of that country.

I prophesize the Iranian people, are going to rise up, against its Theocracy.

That was in response to your statement...

"And no, You didn't watch the film. Conveniently backing away from what the Government of Iran does, to its people.

Its like the Argument of Human rights in Iran......... '

If you are going to single out Iran on the Human rights issues...

Right........

Well, you failed to read the rest of the post, where I said , the counter to the question, from detractors, is ALWAYS but....but....but....... The human rights of America, or some other country. THAT was the point, that all of Americas detractors make. Irans Government kills its people, outright. From Homesexuals, to those who WANT freedom.

Continue to deflect, on those issues though.........

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I asked if, based on the ‘end of times’ rhetoric from Khamenei, he should have his hand on the trigger of a nuke.

Can you post a more reliable and unbiased link please?

Also!

I can take a 20 minute drive in any which direction and see a half dozen churches posting signs of end time garbage. So... hypocrisy much!? The same garbage I've heard from all religious fanatics of all faiths. George Bush for Cripe sake said far worse things!

George Bush: Now out of office, Chirac recounts that the American leader appealed to their “common faith” (Christianity) and told him: “Gog and Magog are at work in the Middle East…. The biblical prophecies are being fulfilled…. This confrontation is willed by God, who wants to use this conflict to erase his people’s enemies before a New Age begins.”

Remember that remark?

Then French PM decided that Bush was a nutter and elected not to take part in the illegal invasion of Iraq.

edit on 10-7-2012 by disfugured because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacobe001
Tell me warmongers on this thread.

YADDA YADDA Blah Blah Blah

Since when is discussing Iran's BS considered Warmongering? Why is it so scary, taboo and hard for people to accept that all countries are open for critique. ALL of them.

People really need to get a grip on reality and stop all this knee jerk reaction.

For the record. I'm just as critical of my own Government, Why shouldn't I be critical of Iran's?
edit on 10-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well said!
It's hard to comprehend how some can side with everything the bible was against.
It is not about "me and my country", but what is right and just.
Those that support war, greed, immorality, liars, basically everything our country has become should wake up and realize the path they are going down.

Originally posted by rory212
Let me make something perfectly clear

I am white Christian and I support Iran.

I HATE YOU AMERICA, YOU AND YOUR SICK WAY OF LIFE

NO WORDS CAN CHANGE THE FACT THAT AGGRESSOR IS THE ONE WHO ATTACKS NOT DEFENDS

TAKING OVER THE WORLD COUNTRY BY COUNTRY,

KILLING IN THE NAME OF FREEDOM LYING WITH MASSIVE PROPAGANDA,

EVEN WORKING YOUR WAYS ON ATS.

I can't destroy you America, because I am powerless, but I know in my heart you'll get whats coming.

I don't know how I know, but I know there will be hell to pay for your sins. Not just the government
but the taxpayers too, yes YOU.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join